TodoBakuDeku x Reader

By Caria-Rose

~{DISCONTINUED}~ New kid in class 1-A? 3 students already crushing over them, but who'll they chose? In this... More

New Student?
Slumber Party with the Girls!
Slumber Party with the Girls pt. 2
Multiple Quirks?!
Explaining the Storyline
Give me ideas please
Jealousy?
Thank you again & Y/N and Shinso backstory
Kidnapped?
A/N
Not relivent to the story just read
Sorry luvs!

Thank you!

875 6 0
By Caria-Rose

Hey guys! So I know I said this was going to be explaining stuff about the story or whatever, but I saw the amount of reads this has and I know 190 isn't a lot compared to the majority of people who read anime fanfics on here. I'm just so happy that people actually were interested enough to read this! Thank you so much!!

I'm kind of starting to tear up right now because I'm so happy! Really, thank you to everyone who has read this story, it's my first one and this makes me so happy!

I swear the next chapter I right will be explaining things about the story! Thank you guys once again! Bye!

Word count(even though it wasn't a chapter really): 127

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892 76 16
(THIS BOOK IS OLD AND CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE NEAR FUTURE) Deku, or Izuku Midoriya, has moved from Class 1-A to Class 2-A. Very few stude...
14.7K 327 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...
2.1K 43 25
I grew up in a loving home. My twin brother, Izuku Midoriya, was obsessed with All Might. I wasn't obsessed with All Might though, I was obsessed wit...
818K 24.5K 148
[BEING REWRITTEN] You and your twin brother, Katsuki Bakugou, have been close your whole life. Even through you two were close, you've always been ho...