Percy jackson xMale!OC and th...

By gay_AF_satan

Hayden, son of Harpocrates was always different. he wasn't special like the other kids at Camp Half-blood. he... More

chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.

characters And Stuff

3.3K 58 5
By gay_AF_satan

logan Lerman as Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon.

Mark mckenna as Hayden Bay, son of Harpocrates.

Brandon T. Jackson as Grover Underwood.

Alexandra Daddario as Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena.

Jake Abel as Luke Castellan, son of Hermes.

and the rest as their respected characters.

Hayden, son of Harpocrates was always different. he wasn't special like the other kids at Camp Half-blood. he wasn't good at fighting, he wasn't good at fixing things and he didn't have any friends. when Percy Jackson arrives everyone is surprised. but Percy finds an instant attraction to the loner.

the story starts from when Percy first enters Camp Half-blood.

just saying, the first few chapters are pretty shit. after chapter four i was pretty happy with the story. i might do a 'sea of monsters' fanfic depending on how many people like this.

peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.2K 27
Leo Valdez tries to cope with abusive foster parents, and has this unhealthy obsession with finding his mom's killer. He lives in a world of black an...
16.2K 350 18
Harper, the son of Harpocrates, God of Silence and Secret. Harper is a timid and clumsy boy who is the odd one in the group and has no friends, but h...
1.9K 149 7
I'm always pushing you away from me. But you come back with gravity. Percy Jackson x Fem OC Son of Neptune - BoO
16.2K 397 30
Nico has a problem. He's in love with Percy Jackson. Mr.perfect with Ms.perfect as his girlfriend. He doesn't feel like he belongs and is desperately...