šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ šššš š†š¢š«š„š¬ š‚š„š®...

By yourockmyworldmike

šŸ– š›ššš š š¢š«š„š¬ ššš«šž š©š„šššœšžš š¢š§ š­š”šžš¢š« š§šžš° š‹šØš§ššØš§, š„š§š š„ššš§š š¦ššš§š¬š¢šØš§ ļæ½... More

šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
šŸ¤ā¤ š’šžššš¬šØš§ šŸ– š‚ššš¬š­ ā¤šŸ¤
š’šŸ– š„šŸ: š“š”šž šš«šžš¦š¢šžš«šž.
š’šŸ– š„šŸ: š’š­šžššš„ š‡šžš« š–š¢š !
š’šŸ– š„šŸ‘: šˆ'š„š„ š‚š®š«š¬šž š˜šØš® š€š„š„!
š’šŸ– š„šŸ’: šˆ šš®š¢š­.
š’šŸ– š„šŸ“: š‰šžššš„šØš®š¬š² šƒšØšžš¬š§'š­ š’š®š¢š­ š˜šØš®, š’š°šžšžš­š¢šž.
š’šŸ– š„šŸ”: š“š”šž š€š¦š¢š šØš¬!
š’šŸ– š„šŸ•: š“š”šž š“š«š¢š©š„šž š“š”š«šžššš­!
š’šŸ– š„šŸ–: šš«š¢š§š  šŒšž š“šØ šššš„š¢ & š€š°ššš² š“šØ š€š®šœš¤š„ššš§š!
š’šŸ– š„šŸšŸŽ: š’šØ š˜šØš®'š«šž š“š®š«š§š¢š§š  šŽš§ š”š¬?!
š’šŸ– š„šŸšŸ: š‡ššš©š©š² šš¢š«š­š”šššš² ššššØš¦š¢!!!
š’šŸ– š„šŸšŸ: š“š”šž š…š¢š§ššš„.
š’šŸ– š„šŸšŸ‘: š‘šžš®š§š¢šØš§ - šššš«š­ šŸ
š’šŸ– š„šŸšŸ’: š‘šžš®š§š¢šØš§ - šššš«š­ šŸ
š’šŸ– š„šŸšŸ“: š‘šžš®š§š¢šØš§ - šššš«š­ šŸ‘

š’šŸ– š„šŸ—: š…š«šØš¦ š‚ššš¢š«šØ š“šØ š€šœšœš«šš.

65 10 54
By yourockmyworldmike

A/N: Stage Directions
Character Name
Bad Girl Confessional (Narrator & Voiceover)
Character Talking

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟗: 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐫𝐚, 𝐆𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐨, 𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭. 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

BGC Mansion.

Everything in the house.

Narrator - Previously On The Bad Girls Club:

***

Narrator: Group Red take a much needed trip to Auckland, New Zealand and make a messy video leading to conflict between the team.

Lana: Yikes, Noah. The fans hated you as my beast.

Noah Centineo, Lana's Friend: I don't know why, I thought I killed it.

Courtney: Well that nasty video of you turned a lot of people off including myself...

Noah: I don't know how...I liked it.

Dua: Just fuck off, Noah. Now our team is flopping like the other team.

***

Narrator: Meanwhile overseas in Bali, Indonesia...Group White take a positive turn in their videos earning the fans respect.

Rebbeca: Y'all see how my planned worked?!

Lauren: This positive shit was cute and all but trying to say that I love Dua's music made me wanna o** myself.

***

Narrator: Chloe, Lana & Justine act confused as too why the fans pulled a BGC2 Mariah's "I Don't Know Her" on them.

Their Confessionals:

***

Roommates:

1st Bedroom: Rebbeca
2nd Bedroom: Courtney & Dua
3rd Bedroom: Lauren & Justine
4th Bedroom: Chloe, Lana & Naomi

EPISODE 9:

Time: 11:08am

In Cairo, Egypt....

Group White's Outfits:

The bad girls have their Cairo tour to places like The Hanging Church, Giza Necropolis, The Egyptian Museum & Pyramid of Djoser.

Justine: Becky, you did not come to play today.

Rebbeca: You look good too, chica!

Lauren: It's just Egypt, we don't really need to dress ourselves up like that.

Some old man hits on Justine.

Justine: Are you wealthy? Because I need me a sugar daddy.

Lauren:

The producers pull Justine aside.

Justine: What?!

Hilda, Producer: Out of every bad girl in history, I must say that you are the biggest hoe of them all...No offence. *fake smiles*

Justine: Saying "No offence" and laughing is gonna make me feel better, Hilda! I am just enjoying my youth unlike y'all.

Hilda, Producer: I am 52 years old, I don't need to have fun as a married woman. You'll learn that soon...Just please stop being hypersexual, people will look at you different.

Justine: Fuck them! I am doing what I want and you can't stop me. PLUS Doja and Faith were hoes too, where was their lectures?

Hilda, Producer: *sighs* We've contacted your Mother and she'll be contacting you through Skype at 10pm tonight. *walks away*

Justine walks back to her team and feels a little emotional.

Lauren: *laughs* Was I supposed to feel bad?

Naomi: Hey, don't be mean to her. I feel bad for her.

Rebbeca: Me too, let's make our video now.

Justine: Can it be based off of a cool movie?

Naomi: Like um...Bad Boys II?

Justine: Ew, no. The movie with Julia Stiles and Heath Ledger.

Rebbeca: Ah, 10 Things I Hate About You. Of course!

Group White do a quick vlog after the short movie where their fans and other citizens of Egypt teach them more about Egyptian culture impressing both the producers and the BGC fandom.

Group White's (time for a new movie with a fan!) YouTube Short Movie Feedback:

Group White's Confessionals:

Time: 4:34pm

In Accra, Ghana....

Group Red's Outfits:

The bad girls have their Accra tour to places like Jamestown Lighthouse, Osu Castle, Labadi Beach & National Museum of Ghana.

Courtney: Once again, we are all slaying with our outfits and then you have Lana looking a mess as per usual.

Lana: Ari, I look fucking amazing. Whereas, you look awful.

Chloe: This hater energy isn't changing the fact that the other team is start win over us. That fake positive act won the fans over.

Dua: Not for long, we're gonna be all love and sunshine too until we go back to England.

Chloe: Even if we are in the wrong, we need to take work together to take Group White down. Okay, Lana?

Lana: But Naomi is my friend!

Dua: Ugh, just cut the crap for one damn minute!

Chloe (Voiceover): I really hate having her on my team but I can't get rid of her. This sucks, I wish Dua would let me run the damn team.

Dua's Team show love to Ghanaians doing a video learning more about their culture, foods, outfits and more in a music video with Ari doing a acoustic remix of her song "Shea Butter Baby".

Group Red's (Ghana Appreciation) YouTube Video Feedback:

Time: 6:44pm

Dua: I love that we got support from the fans but I am seeing some of the comments and they think that Chloe is the weakest link of the group.

Chloe: No way!

Lana: The sweetest demon agrees with that statement, you are the weak link. You are too tryhard, Chlo Slow.

Chloe: I don't know where this is all coming from, we just made a good video and now all of a sudden. I am being ganged up on for being the so called weakest link?!

Courtney: Can we just be happy about our comeback from last week's messy video? We are finally winning again!

Dua: Ari, I love you but Ryan & Jade were our moneymakers without the money!

Courtney: And they are gone now! So what?! This is our team now and you will deal!

Lana: Courtney...

Courtney: If you even try and hit me, I will fuck your ass up!

Lana: *sings* Courtney!

Courtney: Throw the first hit.

Lana: *eye twitches* Courtneeyyy!

Dua and Chloe hug each other because they feel uncomfortable.

Courtney: Why are y'all scared? She ain't gonna do shit. *chuckles*

Lana: *demonic voice* THE SWEETEST DEMON STRIKES AGAIN! *punches Courtney in the throat*

Courtney pushes Lana onto the floor and kicks her in the side. Lana trips her up making Courtney fall on top of her, she flips them around and starts strangling Court.

Chloe hits her in the back of her head, making Lana fall onto the floor. Courtney starts beating Lana's ass then random fans hold them back.

Random Ghanaian Fan: We are about love and peace here in Africa, not war!

Dua: Loving your words of wisdom, you were a be-

Random Ghanaian Fan: I mean it, Dua.

Dua: Understood, we'll stop...*smirks*

All of the fans walk away from the scene death glaring Lana.

Courtney: You fucking attacked me for saying that Chloe isn't the weakest link?! You are such a jealous little dumb bitch! Fuck you, hoe!

Dua: We literally just had such a good time together, all this animosity is gonna bring our team down again!

Courtney: Your beef with Lauren nearly did the same. Along with Ryan & Jade beefing with us too.

Lana: So you finally admit that she's-

Courtney slaps her across the face.

Lana: Thank you. *giggles*

Chloe: That was clearly a warning...

Courtney: And next time, you beat her fucking ass and Dua's too instead of allowing them to punk you like that. Now I look fucking stupid!

Back In Cairo:

Time: 12:10am

Lauren reads the other group's comments on their new video in disgust.

Lauren: Why are so many Rocky and Molly fans fucking with them and not us?!

Naomi: Because they're the wacker team, who the hell likes Rocky and Molly? *snickers*

Rebbeca: Well I screenshotted something from their community tab, just now. Chloe said she was the weakest link then quickly deleted it.

Justine: Meanwhile all the weakest links in our team are gone! Who were Taylor, Amandla, Janel and then...Oh that's it!

Lauren:

Rebbeca: I think Lauren disagrees with that statement, Justine.

Justine: The weakest link must be Naomi or her then. I never allowed Dua to punk me nor did I allow Lana to punk me.

Lauren: I tolerate you now so you are lucky that you aren't gonna catch these fucking hands but if you ever say some bullshit like that again, I'll fuck Hailey and then beat your ass after I'm done with her.

Naomi: Um...That was cruel.

Lauren: Your outfit is cruel.

Rebbeca: Girl, Justine and I look the best today.

Lauren: You've really been feeling your oats since you got that gap fixed. YAASS WALMART J-LO YOU BETTER GO GIRL!

Rebbeca: Girl, don't come for me when you resemble all the rats from Flushed Away.

Justine & Naomi:

Points:

Cast Pics:

Next Time On The Bad Girls Club:

***

Narrator - Dua pulls a Janel on her team.

Jack, Producer: We ain't adding a preview, y'all don't need it. *smirks*

***

Narrator - Rebbeca's annoying ass decides to antagonize Chloe.

Lily, Producer: Remember T***** was on this team? This is their karma and they will also not be getting a preview of next episode.

***

Narrator - I know the producers are pissing you all off but don't worry, next episode will be fun as per usual. See you in 3 days time.

***

New Episode Coming Out July 12th 2021!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 186 21
šŸšŸŽ š›ššš š š¢š«š„š¬ š°š”šØ ššš«šž šžš¢š­š”šžš« š¬š¢š¬š­šžš«š¬ šØš« šš š š¢š«š„ š š«šØš®š© š­ššš¤šž ššžš° šƒšžš„š”š¢, šˆš§šš¢šš! š–š¢š„š„ š­š”šžļæ½...
103K 2.1K 95
š‘»š’‰š’Šš’” š’Šš’” š’‚ š’”š’†š’’š’–š’†š’ š’š’‡ š’Žš’š š’ƒš’š’š’Œ š’„š’‚š’š’š’†š’… 'šŒšžšžš­ šŒšž šˆš§ š“š”šž š–šØšØšš¬'!! š‘ŗš’•š’š’“š’š š’‚š’ƒš’š’–š’• š’‰š’š’˜ š’•š’˜š’ š’š’š’”š’• ļæ½...
2.7K 297 26
š€ šš¢šÆšžš«š¬šž šœššš¬š­ šØšŸ šŸšŸ” š›ššš š›šØš²š¬ š°š¢š„š„ š›šž š¬š­ššš²š¢š§š  šØšÆšžš«š¬šžššš¬ š¢š§ š‹ššš šØš¬, šš¢š šžš«š¢šš. š‡šØš° š°š¢š„š„ ļæ½...
7.2K 231 12
āž³ļøŽ š™° š™²šš˜šš•šš•ššŽššŒšššš’šš˜šš— šš˜šš š™±ššŽššŒšš” ššŠšš—šš š™¹ššŠššššŽ š™¾šš—ššŽššœšš‘šš˜ššššœ āš ļøŽļøŽ ššššŠššššŽšš š™¼ššŠššššžšš›ššŽ šššš˜šš› ššƒšš† šš›ššŽššŠššœšš˜šš—ššœ āš ļøŽļøŽ ź§ š™ø šššš˜ š™½šš˜šš...