The Invitation lh

By HarrysInfinityWife

Luke and Ronan have been best friends since they were in diapers. Their moms befriend one another when they s... More

Playlist
Cast
The Beginning Of The End
Glow Up
The Night Everything Changed
Control
All Eyes On Me
The Pain In My Eyes Doesn't Compare To The Pain In My Heart
Grocery Store
Dinner.
The School's Whore
Talk.
Secret Place
Luke
Suspicious behavior
Questioning motives
The little observer and apparently the party goer
Guard up or down ?

Bruised Knuckles

26 0 0
By HarrysInfinityWife

Trigger Warning: Mentions of Sexual Assault

Ronan

I woke up today, confused. I'm not really sure where to go from here. Luke and I kissed not once but twice.

I should be squealing and jumping up and down but something inside of me is telling me that it's too good to be true.

Why does everything have to be so complicated ?

I'm sat on the couch, thinking about what the fuck just happened over the span of a month.

My mind is beyond frazzled and I definitely need a break from overthinking everything.

Ugh. I need ice cream.

I get up from my spot and go into the kitchen. Just as I suspected, we no longer have any. Guess I have Mikey and Calum to blame for that one.

I grab my shoes, keys, phone, and wallet before heading out to.

                                     . . .

I walk into the store and shiver immediately when I feel the crisp cold air embrace me. Damn I really shoulda brought a jacket.

I look down at my cropped tank top and Luke's sweatpants that I stole from his old stuff.

I also should've put on a bra considering my nipples are definitely visible to everyone in the store.

Realizing it's an odd hour, the store is as good as empty so I guess it doesn't matter.

I quickly go to the frozen isle and grab some ice cream and decide to get a thing of apple juice while I'm here.

I take my things to check out not wanting to be here longer than I have to.

"That'll be $15.95." I snap out of my thoughts. I look up to see a familiar man. Jace, hm that sounds familiar too.

I get an uneasy feeling. I can't quite put my finger on where I know him from.

I take my card out and swipe it. "You look rather cold." The guy says pointing at my shirt, giggling to himself.

I look down to see my nipples poking out of my shirt and instantly cross my arms over my chest. My face is definitely heating up.

I grab the bags and I'm about to leave when I hear the man mumble something under his breath.

I stand there shocked. My feet concreted to the floor. "What did you just say ?" I say my eyes tearing up.

He smirks at me. "I said, you looked really hot when you had mascara running down your face as I thrusted into you."

My blood ran cold.

"You're such a slut you did the whole football team." He laughed sinisterly.

I'm still frozen in fear when he comes up behind me and sniffs my hair. "I'll bet, no one wants to do you, now."

A tear falls down my face. This is one of my rapists.

Someone walks in and he walks back to the cash register but not before whispering in my ear something I'll never forget. "Your pussy was the best I had, so tight. Oh and tell Luke, I said Hi."

I instantly ran out, crying. I felt so disgusting. I need to get home right now.

                                    . . .

I just looked one of my rapists in the eye and I felt sick. I opened my front door and ran to the toilet. I puked.

I finally calmed myself down and decided to eat my ice cream and watch Netflix to try and take my mind off things like I originally planned.

That didn't go so great when I found myself dialing Luke's number and sobbing into the phone. Before I knew it, Luke was at my door.

As soon as I saw him, I broke down and clung to him for dear life.

He sat there holding me whispering sweet nothings in my ear until I finally calmed down enough where he could ask me what happened and actually hear my response instead of sobs.

"What happened, Ro ?" He said, eyes full of sincerity.

I looked up at him and broke.

"I- I was overthinking too much. And I w-wanted some ice cream, so I went to the store and- and" I looked down as I tried to blink the tears away.

"It's okay, Love. Tell me what happened at the store." He said rocking me back and forth.

"I grabbed the ice cream and it was fine. Then I went to check out, I- I noticed this guy- he looked really familiar but I coul- couldn't place where I knew him fro- from." I stuttered trying to get the words out without breaking down again.

He nodded as if telling me to continue. "Well it was cold in the store and I forgot a jacket. So my nipples were visibly poking out, and he pointed them out. I shrugged it off but-" I shook my head feeling the tears coming again.

"But- he uh said something as I was grabbing my stuff to leave and uh I- I- " I can't seem to say it.

"What did he say, Ro ?" Luke said seriously.

"He said that I said, I- looked really h-hot when I had mascara running down my face as h-he thrusted into m-me.

And I-I'm such a slut that did the whole football team. And he sniffed my hair and said that he bets that no one wants to do me, now." I hiccuped, before continuing.

"I was f-frozen and I didn't know what t-to do. I was crying and then someone walked in. He said one last t-thing before h-he walked away."

I looked up at Luke and his eyes darkened. "What did he say, Ro." He said to me as he gripped onto the arm of the chair.

I closed my eyes as tears fell from my cheeks, "H-he said," I swallowed before shifting uncomfortably. "My p-pussy was so tight, the b-best he h-had." I sobbed. "He said to tell you that he s-said hi." I cried.

Luke growled and stood up. "What's his name ?" He demanded. "W-where are you going ?" I asked wide eyed, "I'm gonna fucking kill him. What's his name ?" He said darkly.

"I-it's Jace." I whispered, And with that he lunged out the door. "Wait- wait, Luke Wait." I called, trying to put my shoes on.

"Luke please." He turned around and his eyes softened. "Ronan, I need you to stay here." He said softly.

"N-no, I'm coming with you." I stated. He sighed.

                                    . . .

We were now parked in the parking lot of the grocery store. "Okay w-what are you gonna say to him ?" I asked, "Oh I'm gonna say something, alright."

I went to open my door but he leaned over me and shut it again. "Ronan, I'm gonna need you to stay in the car." He demanded. "I'm not staying in the car, Luke." I stated.

"God damnit Ronan, stay in the car." He shouted, "No, Luke. I don't wanna see you hurt." I said back, loudly.

His eyes softened. "Stay behind me." He muttered. "And put my jacket on."

We entered the store and immediately saw Jace, working the cash register. There was no one else in here.

When he saw us his smirk grew bigger. "I see you brought your lap dog with you, this time." He said darkly. I shivered and hugged Luke's jacket to myself before Luke, grabbed my hand in his.

"Actually, I brought her with me." Luke spit.

"Awe isn't that sweet." Jace laughed. "But I bet you haven't had a piece of that ass, mhm wow, best pussy I ever had." He said licking his fingers.

I scrunched my nose in disgust.

"Watch the way you talk about her, I wouldn't want any cops to hear about how we now know two of her rapists." Luke said flaring his nose.

"Rape ? Oh trust me man, she wanted it like the slut she is." Jace chuckled.

And with that, Luke lunged at him. Before I could even register what was happening, Luke was on top of Jace.

Luke kept punching him, Jace didn't get a single hit in. His face was all bloodied and bruised, much like Luke's knuckles.

"Okay, okay- Luke, Stop. He's had enough." I tried to say. But he didn't let up, he kept going.

Jace was unconscious and Luke went to hit him again but I grabbed his fist. "Luke, stop. He's had enough." My eyes filling with tears.

His eyes softened as he touched my face. He looked back down at Jace one last time, spiting in his face before getting up.

"C'mon, let's go home." I said, drained from the events that took place in the past 2 hours.

                                   . . .

I noticed how bad Luke's knuckles looked on the car ride home.

When he walked into the house, I walked into the kitchen and filled up a glass of water. I downed it instantly.

Luke stood in the doorway watching me worriedly.

I turned to him. "C'mon, let's get you cleaned up." He nodded and followed me like a lost puppy.

We walked into my bathroom and I tapped onto the counter. He got on. I went through the cabinets and grabbed everything I needed to assess his wounds.

He sat there quietly almost as if I could break at any moment.

"This is gonna sting a little." I said looking into his eyes. They looked innocent. Like he didn't almost beat a person to death.

I poured the rubbing alcohol on a towel and dabbed it on his knuckles. He winced a bit. But quickly got used to the feeling.

"I'm sorry, Ro." He said looking into my eyes.

My eyebrows furrowed. "For what ?" "For not believing you." He replied shortly after, looking down.

"S'Okay." I said. I don't really know what he wants me to say.

"It's not. I really am sorry. I just couldn't believe what I was hearing. It's so sickening that I was just in denial that could ever happen to you, the sweetest person I know." He said sadly.

I looked into his sorry eyes, they held regret and sadness.

I finished cleaning and bandaging his wounds. I was about to leave the room when he pressed his lips to mine.

I melted instantly. I put my hands in his hair as he grabbed my face to deepen the kiss.

I tugged lightly and he groaned. He started kissing my neck and then it clicked in my mind. I can't do this.

The last time I had anything happen, I was raped. I can't do this.

I pulled away breathing heavily. Luke looked at me confused, "What's wrong ?" He said. "I- I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I can't do this." I said putting a hand over my mouth.

"It's okay." He said. He pulled me into a hug. "Let's get you to bed." He said softly as he kissed my head.

"Stay with me." I whispered. "I will." He whispered back.

I got in bed and laid down, he went to pull the trundle bed out but I stopped him. He looked at me rather confused. "I said stay with me." I said softly.

His eyes lit up and he got in bed next to me.
He pulled me to his chest. I remember the last thing I heard when I fell asleep. 

"I'll always be here, Ro. No matter what."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 218 47
{COMPLETED}Izzy has always been looking for the person she would fall in love with at first sight. when she catches the eye of Michael Clifford, she...
13.2K 660 17
Michael is a depressed teen. Ashton is a shy and quiet teen. They met by accident, but maybe it was just faith that they were suppose to meet. Michae...
87.2K 1.8K 72
"You're just out of my limit." Ashton said. "Do you know what our experiences has been like? A roller coaster. We both had our ups and downs. We bo...
162K 4.1K 51
TRIGGERWARNING: Bullying, Self Harm, Depression, rape, suicidal tendencies Lia gets separated from her brother and cousin. She hasn't seen them over...