MISS ROMANOFF

By LivvyHellings

Ava starts a new life in a new country, she loved her home country UK but has decided to start fresh in life... More

♡BEGINNING OF A NEW LIFE♡
♡PARTY AND PACKING♡
♡ARRIVED IN NEW YORK♡
♡TOUR AND FRIENDS♡
♡FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL♡ part 2
♡NATS POV (FIRST DAY)♡
♡DORM TALK♡
♡TUESDAY♡
♡...♡
♡ EMOTIONAL TALK ♡
NOT AN UPDATE
♡BEAUTY IN THE MORNING♡
♡MEETING YELENA BELOVA♡
UH OH
BACK TO SCHOOL
WHERE ARE YOU

♡FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL♡ part 1

3.6K 77 38
By LivvyHellings

Sorry haven't uploaded in a while, hope you enjoy!

Ava POV

Great first day of school I would say I'm excited but I'm NOT a morning person, but when I awoke from my slumber with a blaring *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* I groaned loudly not that I knew until a pillow went to my face "you woke me up you bitch I could have slept in for 10-15 minutes whilst you showered" then followed by an 'UGHHH'. I laughed at wanda and started to get out of bed and got my clothes ready to take in the bathroom so I can shower.

After about 10 minutes of showering and washed my light brown hair I got out and put on my outfit.

Once I was finished I walked back out to see wanda wearing this

"Hey wands" "Good morning ava" "what lessons you got today?" Wanda asks "believe it or not I have the same lessons everyday" wanda looks at me "yeah no kidding ava but what in lesson order" "ohhhh right so in order I have creative writing, break, acting, spare lesson, lunch, business studies and finally Russian." I pause to look at timings (sorry if this is wrong but I'm making it up) "we finish school at 10 to 4 seriously" "better believe it" wanda replies "what is your lessons?" "Hm let's see photography and imagining, break, business of fashion, spare lesson, lunch, business studies and extra photography." "Woo" I say sarcastically to which wanda slaps my forearm. "Ok now in hungry let's go" "when are you not hungry, and are you not showering?" "A touché, b I shower in the evenings" I nod and we link arms and make our way to the stairwell "Ava! Wanda!" We turn around and see Shuri and MJ "heyy" me and wanda reply at the same time they link arms with us and we walk to the cafeteria. "Busy day numero uno" mj jokes to which we all laugh. We hear Ned and Peter from the distance "yo wassup" Ned shouts "Hi guys" Peter says and they walk behind us and we chat and joke our whole way to the cafeteria.

When we get there we see Charlotte and Caitlin saving our seats for us "hello" "hola" the twins say at the same time. We all reply with our variations of Hi and eat our breakfast "Hey ava" I hear Charlotte say, I look up and she speaks again "it's your Smokin hot teacher" she points behind me and I turn around to see miss romanoff and I blush as we make eye contact, "OMG SHE IS BLUSHING" Caitlin shouts and they all look my way and I cover my cheeks "stop" I mumble and they all laugh and we carry on talking. I talk to caitlin and Charlotte to see there lessons, "So what's your guys lessons?" They tell me and seems that I have creative writing with both of them and I also have business studies with Charlotte. As we all talk about our lessons I find out that each class except Russian I have friends in and sadly ned isn't in any of my classes, Peter has acting with me and shuri has creative writing with me.

I just realised I haven't shown you what Charlotte or caitlin looks like so here is what I think they look like: (I tried to get similar people)

Charlotte

Caitlin

After a few more minute the bell went signalling class and first up is creative writing with caitlin, Charlotte and shuri so we made our way to class which wasn't much of a walk but long enough to make it on time we decide to sit with eachother in the back "Good morning class! I'm your creative writing teacher Mrs Robins seems of you may have me for any other type of writing. As usual at the beginning of this semester we are going to go through, what we are doing up until October your break, expectations, etc etc." Mrs Robins has that old teacher cool vibe you know she is like late 50's but she seems nice and cool. "Alright so this semester we will be going through your narrative writing through different topics and focusing on the story to make sure it actually makes sense if you know what I mean. Now expectations: homework is set once every 2 weeks which I will expect to be done before due in date or on time, homework is usually to write some type of 500 essay on a book or movie but I might switch it up sometimes. Phones are aloud to be out but have to be on the desk where I can see them no using them unless I say you can or if you have extra time then you may go on your phone, I normally say if your listening to music that is aloud when I'm not talking and your writing put in headphones please. Now lastly you must write in black or blue ink and underline date, title and sub-headings. I hate doing that boring speech but it has to be done now let's get on with todays lesson shall we" she starts on the register "Ava, Parker" "here miss" "Ok can I have Lauren and Jesse to hand out the books please" once all the books have been given out Mrs Robins tells us what to write on the front of the book. "Now for today's assignment I want you to buddy up wait no I'm going to buddy you up and I want you to write a fact file on eachother and present to the class this is half your grade for this semester I do this every year and it normally goes well so this is due September 21st which gives you a month to complete so your partners are" she goes down the list and sadly I'm not put with any of my friends "Ava and Lauren" I look at Lauren and she smiles at ne which I smile back "Ok you may sit with your partner" Lauren makes her way over to me "hello partner" "heyy" she sits down and we start to talk "Ok you start let's go with the basics name, birthday and where your born" lauren says "um ok my name is Ava Parker, my birthday is July 2nd and I was born in London" "omg so cool well my name is Lauren Michelle Jauregui-Morgado, my birthday is June 27th and I was born Miami, Florida" "omg so we are both cancers" "Yes we are" we high five "can I get your number so we can work out the homework abit more" "sure [insert number] when is your free lesson?" "Um 3rd lesson I believe" Lauren thinks "same so we can do it that lesson in the library maybe?" I ask, "Yeah that should be ok or we can do the homework in the field outside or the park across the street" "Ooh yeah"

By the end if the lesson me and Lauren have talked alot and I hope we are going to be good friends "what do you have next?" Lauren asks me as we walk to break "after break I have acting you?" "Singing or vocal" I nod and I introduce Lauren to my friends "Hey lauren" Lauren turns around to face me "do you see that teacher?" She turns to face miss Romanoff "Uh huh" "do you know anything about her?" She turns to me with a smirk "Oh you have the hots for miss romanoff the Russian teacher you have good taste, and I don't really except for I know she is bisexual and open, she had worked here for 3 years and also she barely gets any girls in her class" "I know that last one because I'm the only girl" "Oh girl good luck" she oats my shoulder and laughs "follow me" she grabs my forearm and pulls me over to a table closer to the teacher, what is it with people and dragging my forearm? "Ok these are my friends so this is Camila, Dinah, Normani and Ally" "Nice to meet you all I'm Ava" I hug each "so what's up Laur" the tiny one says who I believe is Ally "Well Ava here has the hots for the teacher behind us" they smirk at me "Oh really" dinah says "maybe" I say timidly "wait here, I will be right back" I walk to my friends and they follow me to Lauren and her friends "Ok so guys this is Wanda, Caitlin, Charlotte, Mj, Shuri, Ned and Peter, guys this is Lauren, Ally, Camila, Dinah and Normani" they all share a hi and we continue talking and turns out we all have a lot in common, I'm about to speak when someone taps my shoulder I turn around to see Miss Romanoff "Good morning miss, how may I help you?" "Just need to say for Russian we have moved class we are in B4 instead of L6" "Ok thx miss" I see she is looking at my thighs and I smile abit and she walks away, everyone starts laughing and I tell them to stop which they obviously don't and now I need to make my way over to acting.

Acting is OK the teacher has a squeaky voice and she is called Ms Johnson and she just had to share the usual details and we started on a get to know eachother exercise and now it's 3rd lesson which is my spare lesson so I text Lauren to tell her to meet in library and I get a message back saying OK omw so now I just have to wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 340 21
MALE READER! Y/N Adams is known for his bad behaviour in college but no one can change him so he's transferred to a college for bad behaved students...
31.9K 1.1K 23
You never saw it coming, that's what you kept telling yourself, anyway. But the signs were always there, lingering beneath the surface, waiting to be...
7.5K 320 29
sara nicks never in a million years thought she would be part of that cliche where she fell in love with someone, who turned out to be her teacher. g...
224K 1.8K 41
Arianne Celeste thought she had a messed up life with her Dad beating her and she was always scared of when he returns from his business trips. But...