One Life

By BizzlesCherie

Four days. That's all it took for Justin Bieber to start falling for new 18 year old popstar y/f/n(your full... More

Chapter 1 ~One Life~
Chapter 2 ~Where it Began~
Chapter 3 ~That Girl~
Chapter 4 ~Heads or Tails~
Chapter 5 ~Getting Ready~
Chapter 6 ~It's Time~
Chapter 7 ~Hello Beautiful~
Chapter 8 ~She's Here~
Chapter 9 ~That Time~
Chapter 10 ~Jealous~
Chapter 11 ~Don't Blame Me I'm Tipsy~
Chapter 12 ~Playboy Bunny~
Chapter 13 ~Indifferences~
Chapter 14 ~Thinking Out Loud~
Chapter 15 ~I Actually Do~
Chapter 16 ~What's Happening~
Chapter 17 ~I Think I'm Falling~
Chapter 18 ~You Sure Know How To Make a Girl Feel Special~
Chapter 19 ~Bye Bye Bye~
Chapter 20 ~He's Nothing~
Chapter 21 ~I'm Back~
Chapter 22 ~Only One~
Chapter 23 ~Assumptions~
Chapter 24 ~I Gotta Go~
Chapter 25 ~Boyfriend~
Chapter 26 ~Dancing With My Love~
Chapter 27 ~I Got You I Trust You~
Chapter 28 ~Surprise~
Chapter 29 ~Him~
Chapter 30 ~My Lady~
Chapter 31 ~Justin~
Chapter 32 ~He'll Come~
Chapter 33 ~Us~
Chapter 34 ~Stop!~
Chapter 35 ~Goodbye For Now~
Chapter 36 ~Home~
Chapter 37 ~Girls Guys~
Chapter 38 ~I Can't~
Chapter 39 ~Pick Up~
Chapter 40 ~Confusion~
Chapter 41 ~I Didn't Mean To~
Chapter 42 ~Pain~
Chapter 43 ~I'm a Mess~
Chapter 44 ~Confident~
Chapter 45 ~I Needed You More Than I Thought~
Chapter 46 ~I'm Sorry~
Chapter 47 ~ Do You Still Love Me
Chapter 48 ~Why~
Chapter 49 ~Bloodstream~
Chapter 50 ~Trust~
Chapter 51 ~Sing~
Chapter 52 ~Hell Yeah~
Chapter 53 ~Attitude~
Chapter 54 ~You're Just Like Them
Chapter 55 ~Words of My Lover~
Chapter 56 ~Reality Check
Chapter 57 ~Last Day~
Chapter 58 ~Cupcakes and Fun~
Chapter 59 ~Weirdos~
Chapter 60 ~Dont Tell Me What To Do~
Chapter 61 ~Welcome Home~
Chapter 62 ~Insecure~
Chapter 63 ~It's About to Go Down~
Chapter 64 ~Ayo~
Chapter 65 ~I Already Knew~
Chapter 66 ~No Title~
Chapter 67 ~Thinkin~
Chapter 68 ~Just Joking~
Chapter 69 ~Be Back Before Midnight~
Chapter 70 ~3:26AM~
Chapter 71 ~You? Driving?~
Chapter 72 ~Let's Go to the Mall~
Chapter 74 ~Light Bulbs~
Chapter 75 ~Dinner~
Chapter 76 ~Cotton Candy~
Chapter 77 ~Don't Worry~
Chapter 78 ~Something Strange~
Chapter 79 ~I'm Not~
Chapter 80 ~One Life~
Epilouge
About One Life 2
Finishedd

Chapter 73 ~Jealous or Nahh~

1.6K 43 10
By BizzlesCherie

Songs For Chapter: (Random)

Skrillex, Diplo, Justin Bieber- Where Are Ü Now

Carly Rae Jepsen- I Really Like You

Rixton- I Like Girls

Ariana Grande- Adore

Justin Bieber ft. Cody Simpson- Home to Mama

Nick Jonas- Jealous

Your P.O.V

I sat on the kitchen stool, taking small leftover bites of my frozen yogurt. I begin to frown when I'm down to my last spoon of it. The hardest part about eating good food is when you come to the end with little scraps of it left. I hate that.

I slowly bring the plastic spoon into my mouth before sealing my lips shut around the spoon. My eyes begin to shut as I slowly suck it off the spoon, trying to savior the taste.

"Mmm," I moan at the sweet cold tasty goodness.

"You're finally done eating that?" I hear a voice from the kitchen entrance say.

I look up at Justin and notices he's actually wearing a shirt.

"And you're finally wearing a shirt?" I retort.

"Leave me alone," he says crossing his arms.

"It's really cold in this house." "Turn up the heat up," I suggest. Justin walks out of the kitchen and I assume he's going to turn the heat up.

I sigh before getting up to throw my trash away. Maybe I should start on dinner, it's getting late.

"Babe," I yell out. "Yeah?" Justin says walking back in the kitchen.

"What do you want for dinner?" I ask grabbing the basic cooking materials from the cabinet.

"Spaghetti?" "Alright then," I respond. I take out two boxes of spaghetti and opening them up.

"Want me to help?" Justin asks. "No, it's okay, I got it," I say grabbing a pot, filling it with water. "Are you sure?"

"Justin, I do this almost every morning and night I'm fine," I smile walking over to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist.

"I know but I could like help you make it so it won't be too much work for you and you won't get sizzled on that much." "I'm okay. Go play your Xbox or something. Thank you though." I say.

He leans in and softly pecks my lips as a way of saying "you're welcome." "Call me if you need me I'll be over there," he says pointing to the living room. I nod before he walks out of the kitchen.

This man, he's always so caring and loving. He's so charming, sweet and considerate. How did I even get so lucky? He's perfect. I don't know what I'd do without him. I really love him.

I break the spaghetti in halves before putting them in the boiling water.

Nobody's P.O.V

•Few minutes later•

When the food was ready, you took out a plate for Justin and started filling it up with spaghetti. You take out the parmesan cheese and shake a bit on top of his spaghetti.

Once you're finished, you set his plate at the counter and take out a fork for him. You grab a glass cup and pour some orange juice into it.

You take out a small portion for yourself and pour a lot of cheese on it. You grab some tropical punch from the fridge and pour juice into your cup before grabbing a fork and napkins.

You add sauce on both spaghetti plates and spread it around.

When you were all done setting up the counter, you decided to call Justin.

"Justin dinners ready," you yell from the kitchen. He doesn't respond. You yell his name again but he still doesn't respond.

You sigh before walking into the living room. As you approach the living room, you hear Justin yelling at someone in the headset.

"Why would you go in there when you know all of them are there!"

You softly giggle before taking a seat on the other couch. He's always yelling at someone in Call of Duty. He looks at you then looks back at the game.

"Yeah okay whatever. Whenever you respawn, meet us at the place we were all in before."

"Justin dinners ready," you say in a low voice.

"I'll be there in a minute, thanks babe," he says. You nod before walking into the kitchen.

"Yes that was my girlfriend," Justin says in the headset. "No you can't
fuck her you dick.... I don't care if she sounds sexy she wouldn't want a
pussy like you anyway."

Your eyes widen in shock and you cover your mouth to muffle your laugh. "What the fu-....You bitches can fight this battle on your own. You all were ass anyway. Worst group I ever played with. Good luck trying to do it without me. I'm out."

Seconds later you hear Justin storming into the kitchen. You make eye contact with him, greeting his dark beaming, angry eyes.

He takes his seat across from you and sighs. "Thanks baby," he mumbles before spreading his sauce and taking a large scoop out of his spaghetti.

He still seemed upset. You walk over to him and dig your fingers into his smooth hair. He looks up at you and you smile.

"Don't worry about it baby." You say trying to calm him down. "You heard?" He asks and you simply nod. "Oh," is all he manages to say.

"I hate how disrespectful they were, it pisses me off." "They're all assholes. I wouldn't fuck any of them." "I'd hope not," he says taking another bite.

It stays silent for a while. "The only person I want to fuck is you," you shyly giggle. He looks up at you with a toothy grin.

"Right now?" He seductively says standing up biting his bottom lip. He snakes his arms around your waist and you place yours on his chest. "No not right now I want you to eat first."

"I wanna eat you first," he says kissing your neck. "No Justin," you giggle pushing him away. "Alright fine. By the way, this food is way better than my moms baby thank you," he says and you nod.

"I love you Justin." "Love you too Y/n."

You peck Justins lips before you both reclaim your place at the counter.

...

Justin's P.O.V

I sat on the nice comfy couch while my feet rested on the coffee table. My arm was wrapped around Y/n, and I was pulling her close to my chest as her soft arm rested above my torso. We were cuddled under a blanket to keep warm from the cold air swarming around us as we watched "22 Jump Street".

"My name is Jeff," I blurt out simultaneously with Channing Tatum. Y/n laughs and rests her hand on mine while I stroke her long beautiful hair with my other.

"I love Channing Tatum," she says playing with my fingers. I suddenly stop looking at her and glare at her.

She looks at me confused on why I stopped playing with her hair. I guess she figured out why I stopped because she started giggling.

"But I love Justin Drew Bieber even more," she says reaching up and kissing my jawline. I smile before planting a kiss on her forehead. "But he's sexy, you gotta admit it," she says and I roll my eyes.

"Not as sexy as me," I mumble. "Eh," she says shrugging. I annoyingly look at her before turning off the tv. I don't appreciate this. I don't need this.

"Why'd you turn it off?" She asks. Even in the dark I could see her pink pouty lips. "Because." "Because what?" "I don't like that movie," I mumble. "You love that movie J," she says sitting up.

"Well not anymore," I say crossing my arms. She giggles and tries to uncross them but I don't let her. "Stop," I say turning my body to the other side.

"You're such a baby," she says lightly hitting my arm. "You know I love you I don't know why you get so jealous," she says. I stay quiet.

"I'm not jealous," I lowly say. "Yeah you are." "No I'm not." "Then why are you so upset baby?"

"Because." "Because......Go on fluffy bunny," she tells me. To be honest, I hate that damn name.

"I don't like it when you talk about or look at other guys," I say but it comes out as a whisper. "What?" She says signaling me to repeat it.

"I said I don't like it when you talk or look at other guys," I say rolling my eyes. "So you're jealous? For the second time today."

"I wasn't jealous earlier I was just annoyed," I say running my fingers through my hair before crossing my arms again. "So you admit that you're jealous now."

"I'm not jeal--," "Yeah you are," she interrupts biting her bottom lip. Damn she's sexy. Every time she does that it turns me on.

"Whatever," I say. Before I could get up, she climbs on top of me and straddles me. She kisses my lips but I don't kiss back. She pulls away from the kiss and gives me a disappointed look. She cups my face and rubs it with her thumbs before trying again. I still don't respond.

She sighs before running her fingers through my hair. Shit, that gets me all the time. "I love you Justin," she mumbles against my lips and sweetly smiles. She kisses my lips again and this time I couldn't resist and I kissed her back instantly.

She has so much of an effect on me that it's ridiculous. My hands cup her ass causing her to let out a chuckle. She tilts her head and deepens the kiss. Her tongue slides into my mouth as she takes control. I think it's sexy when she takes control but that's my job.

I'll let it slide for today. Our tongues danced around each other's mouths causing the kiss to become more sloppy.

We both pull away breathless and she rests her forehead on mine.

"Channing Tatum can't make your heart beat like that can he now?" I say when I hear her heart beating really fast.

"Told you you were jealous." "Not jealous," I sing. "Possessive?" "Yeah that for sure," I say running my thumb on her lips.

"And jealous," she says getting off of me. This girl just won't stop. I don't even know why she thinks I'm jealous. Maybe I just don't like when MY girl talks about or looks at anyone else but me.

Okay... Maybe I am jealous.

"What do you want from me," I jokingly say getting up. "To admit you're jealous, duhhh."

"Alright fine! I'm jealous. Are you a happy marshmallow now?" "Yes I am but if you call me a marshmallow again I'll break your nose." "And if you call me fluffy bunny again I'll push you down the steps," I smile.

"I hate you." "Love you too Bella." "Bella?" She questions with a serious tone crossing her arms and furrowing her eyebrows. Oh shit she probably thinks I mean someone else.

"No no baby it means beautiful in Latin," I say.

"Yeah it better." "Look who's jealous now." "Unlike you I'll actually admit I was. I would've cut that Bella bitch up." "You're so sexy when your mad," I say biting my lip.

"Whatever, I'm going upstairs," she says starting for the steps. I slap her butt and she squeals, holding onto her cheeks. "Damn Justin that really hurt!" She says slapping mine back before reaching the top of the steps.

"Damn girl!" I say following her.

She takes off her shirt before placing her pajama shirt on. She then walks into the bathroom. I take off my shirt and pants leaving me in only my Calvin Klein underwear.

I join her into the bathroom as she brushes her teeth. I grab my tooth brush and wet it before filling it with tooth paste. I wet it again and begin to brush.

As I'm brushing my teeth, I decided to make a beat out of it. Y/n glares at me weirdly before laughing. She makes another beat with her toothbrush and it turns into the "Little Einstein" theme song.

"We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship zooming through the sky, Little Einsteins," she sings still making the beat. She makes her arm zoom across the bathroom as if it were a rocket ship.

"Climb aboard get ready to explore there's so much to find, Little Einsteins," I join.

"We're going on a mission start the countdown," she sings.

"5.....4...3,2,1!"

"Everyone to Rocket, wrap it up now vvrrroooommm," she happily sings dancing around the bathroom. She's so cute.

"We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship zooming throoouughhh the sky, Little Einsteins."

"Climb aboard, get ready to explore there's so much to find! Little Einstein! Come on!"

"Let's go!" I say. "Little Einsteins yeeahhhh!!!!!" We both sing and Y/n jumps high at the end.

"You're so weird!" I laugh. "But I love that I have a girlfriend I could be weird with." "You're pretty strange yourself Mr. Bieber," she says.

We both wash our toothbrushes and rinse our mouths with both water and listerine.

Once we're finished, we walk into the bedroom and Y/n changes into her pajama pants. She climbs into bed and I do so as well after I put my phone in the charger.

I laid on my back while she laid on her side on her phone.

"Babe?" "Yeah?" She says turning her attention towards me. "I wanna take you home to mama," I say looking over at her. Her eyes widen and she sits up.

I don't feel like getting up so I stay down here, laying down. "Really?" She asks moving her hair to one side. "Yeah really, it's almost Thanksgiving and she really wants to meet you."

"But would she like me at all?" "I'm sure she'll love you, you're an amazing person baby," I say taking her hand in mine to calm her nerves.

"Are you sure?" She asks and I finally sit up. "Positive, don't worry baby okay? You're very lovable." I tell her. "And kissable," I say pecking her lips and she softly smiles. I can tell she was worried.

"Y/n stop worrying. It's gonna be fine. I'll be right beside you if you strangely feel like you don't belong, okay?"

"But what about your sister, your brother, your dad? I don't think they'll like me. I don't think I'm ready for this." "You don't have to do it right now, Thanksgiving is in a couple weeks you have time to get yourself ready. Relax Y/n. It's gonna be okay. They'll love you alright? I promise," I say pulling her in my chest kissing her forehead.

She sighs before relaxing in my chest again. "Now come on let's get some sleep okay? Don't worry," I say and she nods with a smile. She lays back down and charges her phone.

I pull her onto my chest and she wraps her arm around my torso. "I love you Y/n, soooooo much." "I love you so much more Justin." "That's not possible." "In my world it is."

"Your world is my world," I sing and she smiles and shakes her head.

"Goodnight Marshmallow." "Goodnight fluffy bunny," she says kissing my chest. I stroke her beautiful hair until I hear little snores escaping from her lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome back from school loves!!! I didn't have any cause this snow is ridiculous. Hope you all had a good day. I hope you all spent Justin's birthday well.

VOTEE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 1.3K 98
Justin Bieber comes across a famous young lady one day , he fell in love with her from first sight ... read to find out more... cover by: me disclaim...
891K 12.9K 53
***Veiwer Discretion is advised*** Kayleigh is a 18 year old girl who has one dream, that dream is to meet Justin Drew Bieber. But who would have tho...
12.2K 143 17
hey guys, this is just a bunch of Justin Bieber Imagines from my amazing yet extremely cheesy imagination. requests open, message me or comment. hope...
822K 12.9K 198
This will be a story filled with imagines about Justin Bieber! I hope you will enjoy reading these imagines, because I really enjoyed writing them...