Lovers a flowering heart fanf...

By Glitter_princess22

Y/N a regular girl desperate to find the one for her More

Chapter 2 To the mountains
Chapter 3 Chess and me
I might need to stop writting
Chapter 4 Trump x reader special
Chapter 5 next
Chapter 5: the one for me FINALE teaser PLEASE READ IMPORTANT
Chapter 5 One for me finale part 1
Chapter 5 part two FINALE

Chapter 1 Holiday

462 9 4
By Glitter_princess22

Y/N POV
From someone who didn't have any crushes to someone so deep in love a a month ago tell me I would love two guys and I would laugh at your face , but now I don't know who to love.
"Hey Y/N, what are you thinking about" she said giving me a fright.

"Hey Ari nothing much what's up" I asked her and her smile grew wider.

"You know how you've been upset lately , well I know something to make you happy" She said her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"What is it" I asked the happy girl.

"We're going on holiday I mean summer vacation just started yay" She said waiting for my response.

"That's lovely but aren't your parents out of town?" I ask her.

"That's the best part remember my friend Chess he is coming with us and Trump" She said not knowing I already know chess and Trump wait I'm going on Vacation with both my Crushes.

"Oh that's umm" I say .

"Oh that's nice " I tell her with a fake smile , this is going to be horrible me and my crushes on VACATION?! "So when will we go" I ask trying to seem calm.

"That's the best part we're leaving this afternoon at 2" She said smiling wider.

"so like in 5 hours" I asked I can't process anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
277K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
634K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...