Our Little Princess (SS x OC...

By Pansexual_wh0re02

IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING. I will edit it when I'm finished writing it!! This is basically a smut filled fan... More

Introduction
Meeting (1)
Dinner (2)
First Detention (3)
Next morning (4)
Additude (5)
Planning? (6)
Hogsmeade (7)
Set up (8)
Party (9)
Drunk (10)
AUTHORS NOTE
Hungover (11)
Princess (12)
PLEASE READ!!!
1st Name Basis (13)
Authors note
Day in Hell (14)
Saved (15)
Almost caught (16)
Sleepless nights (17)
Surprise! (18)
Revenge is sweet (19)
AUTHORS NOTE
Reality check (20)
Just friends (21)
The photo
Keeping secrets (22)
One time thing (23)
New book?
The Diffrence (24)
Left behind (25)
Possessions (26)
Family Issues (27)
Dress shopping (28)
Ministry Ball (29)
Good girl (30)
Snowy nights (31)
Rumors Spreading (32)
Authors note!!
Authors Note!!
No one else (34)
Library (35)
Love? (36)
Job opportunity (37)
Hello again!

Yull Surprises (33)

4.4K 114 110
By Pansexual_wh0re02

Remember this for later in the chapter
Enjoy my kinky mind set. When I start writing chapter 34 these is going to be some kinky ass shit in it.
—————————————————————————

She stirred slightly as she opened her eyes. She look at the clock and it said it was 5am. Without waking him up she slipped out of bed and grabbed the presents from under it. She put on his shirt from the floor and quickly went to the living room.

She saw the beautiful tree in the middle and small presents around it. She remembered the one Christmas she had spent with the Weasleys, this reminded her of it.

She set down each box around the tree, not knowing that a lustful man was behind her. He scanned her whole body, he saw her naked backside as she bent down to place a present down on the floor.

As she stood straight again she felt his large hands around her waist, tugging her to his growing length. "Well good morning darling,"
a raspy voice whispered in her ear.

She jump a little, not knowing he was behind her. She realized it was him and fell into his touch. "Good morning Severus," she leaned into his touch.

He wrapped his hands around her waist and brought her back flush to his chest. His lips were next to her ear, slightly nibbling on it. "You look ravishing my darling. I could rip my shirt off your sexy little body right now," he growled into her ear.

She shivered as she felt his breath on the shell of her ear. "You can do whatever you want to me, daddy. I'm all yours," she whispered in his ear. She turned around and wrapped her hands around his neck.

He growled and grabbed her hips, bringing them to his clothed hard on.

"Well it's nice to see you too," they heard a voice behind them. She jumped and turned around to see Lucius behind them. "Lucius," Severus greeted him as he pulled away from Lily.

"You stay here little one, we are going to make breakfast," he kissed her cheek and started to walk away, but she stopped him. "Can I please help, please," she asked him, her innocent eyes looking into his.

He smirked and nodded, putting his hand on her back and lead her to the kitchen, Lucius right behind them. Severus went to grab some things from the cabinet and fridge as she grabbed a bowl from the sink.

Lucius grabbed the pans and sat them on the stove. "So, what are we making," she asked grabbed the eggs from Severus' hands so he didn't drop them.

"Waffles, eggs, and bacon," he sat down all the things in his hands and looked at her. "That sounds amazing," she smiled and grabbed some bowls.

Severus cracked the eggs as Lucius cooked the bacon and Lily made the waffle batter. As they were finishing Lily turned around to put the flour away when Severus was behind her.

He grabbed a small bit of flour and put it on her nose. She giggled and sat down the flour before turning back to Severus. "I love you," she muttered as she pressed her lips to his.

"I love you too," he replied. He wrapped his hands around her body and squeezed her ass, she jumped and wrapped her legs around his body as he deepened the kiss.

He held her up by her butt as he sat her down on the counter behind them. "S-Severus, the food," she tried to push him away but he push against her even more. "It's fine," he growled.

Lucius finished the food as they had a heated make out session. He set the table and tapped Severus on the shoulder. "It's ready," he growled, not so happy he had to do the work his elves should of done.

"Stay right here, I'm not done with you yet," he whispered in her ear before walking into his room. Before she could speak Lucius slammed his lips to hers. "I've missed you, Lily," he muttered against her lips. She moaned as he pushed his tongue past her lips.

Severus came back with fabric in his hands. "I want you to go put this on," Severus handed her the things in his hands as Lucius pulled away from her.

She looked at the fabric and her cheeks turned a deep shade of red. She walked to the bathroom she shut the door. It was a white lacy bra and matching panties, along with a white see through robe. This showed off her body perfectly, leaving nothing to the imagination.

She quickly changed into it and walked into the kitchen and sat down in her seat. Both men's eyes where glued on her, mainly her breasts.

"Thank you for breakfast Severus, and Mr. Malfoy," she kindly thanked them as she started to eat. They nodded and never took their eyes off of her as they ate.

She started to become flustered as she felt their eyes on her. As they finished eating a sudden urge to test them started to run through her body.

She opened her robe slightly, showing her knew under garments. She grabbed her milk and drank some of it, letting some of it fall down her chin and onto her breasts.

Both men stared in awe as the white liquid fell down her pale skin, and down between her breasts. Their pants became restricted as they watched it move down her chest. She smirked to herself knowing it worked.

In an instant the table was cleared, she looked at Severus with a confused look on her face. "If you want me to tease us, your going to get punished," Severus growled as he stood up, slowly walking to her chair.

He pulled her out of her chair by the roots of her hair and pushed her over the table, ripping off her rode. He rubbed her ass with the palm of her hand and suddenly slapped her.

She gasped at the sudden pain, her eyes looked at Lucius as she got slapped again. She moaned in pleasure and pain as she got slapped a third time. "I want to hear a thank you, slut," he growled into her ear before slapping her again, this time harder.

"T-Thank you sir," she whimpered. He repeated this many times, until tears streamed down her face. He slapped her one more time, harder than anytime before, she screamed in pleasure and pain.

"S-Severus, please," she whimpered, "I-I'm sorry."

Both men grinned at her pleading body. Severus grabbed her hair and pulled her up till her back was against his front. "Do you want us to please you? Mhh? Do you want us to make you feel good?" he taunted her, his warm breath tickling her skin.

She moaned at his words, pushing her butt into his growing erection. He growled and slapped her ass making her whine. "Answer me, fucking slut," he growled into her ear.

"Y-Yes," she gasped as he grabbed her neck with his free hand. His hand gripped her throat tightly, bringing his lips to the shell of her ear. "Beg for it," Severus growled.

Her cheeks turned red in embarrassment, but she needed this. She was turned on and she wanted and needed release, her wetness was dripping down her thigh.

"S-Severus, please fuck me," she was cut off as his grip around her throat tightened. "Don't beg to me. Beg to Lucius, show him how much you want this," he pulled her hair until her eyes locked with Lucius' bluish grey ones.

"S-Sir, please. I need you. I need you t-to fuck me, please," she begged him, her cheeks turning pink, "I want you to ruin me."

With those final words something in both men snapped. Severus pulled from the table by her hair and pulled her to where Lucius was standing. They turned her around and pushed her back on to the table.

"I want you to do as you please to her, Lucius," Severus told him as his eyes stayed on her. He smirked and went to grab something from the counter. He came back with syrup in his hand. Severus quickly unclipped her bra and threw it to the side along with her drenched panties.

Lucius opened the syrup and poured it onto her stomach, she shivered at the sticky substance touched her skin. Severus knelt down in front of her, butterflies erupted in her stomach as she watched the two men.

Their tongues touched her body at the same time, she moaned as her head feel back. "Look at me," she heard Severus growled against her folds. She first looked at Lucius who was licking the syrup off her body, keeping his eyes on hers. Then she looked at Severus, his dark eyes full of lust, staring deep into hers as he ate her out.

He snaked his hands up to her entrance and plunged 2 fingers into her. She moaned and shut her eyes as he curled his long, think fingers into her G-Spot. "You like this don't you? Two men playing with you. Like our little fucking sex toy," Lucius growled against her skin.

She moaned and squeezed her eyes shut and Severus suddenly pulled away from her. "Keep you eyes on us, or I won't hesitate to stop," he hissed.

She opened her eyes and looked at Severus who smirked before shoving his fingers back into her and started to suck on her clit again.

Lucius continue to suck on the skin of her neck, breasts, and abdomen. She moaned as both men destroyed her body, claiming her as their own. As Severus ate her out, a small knot formed in her stomach.

"I-I'm close," she moaned as Severus quickened his pace. He stuck his tongue into her entrance, moving it in and out, matching the pace of his fingers.

Without warning she came all over his tongue and fingers. He pulled his fingers out of her and stood back up. "I want Lucius to taste you," he growled.

Lucius parted his lips and Severus stuck his fingers past his lips. He sucked until his fingers where cleaned. He pulled out his fingers and her eyes where wide.

"You taste heavenly Lily," he purred as he savored the taste on his lips and tongue. She laid on the table her cheeks red and her body tense and flustered.

"Now, put these back on and we can go do presents," Severus handed her the white undergarments and robe. She got dressed in front of them and they walked into the living room.

Severus sat down on the couch and Lucius sat in the chair. "Can I sit here?" she asked timidly.

Severus chuckled and moved his hands tapping his thighs lightly. "Yes, you may come sit on my lap little one," he let her set on his lap, she moved till she was comfortable.

Severus took out his wand and with a flick of his wrist the presents were given to their owners, yes even Lucius got some. Her presents were wrapped with pink and purple paper while Lucius paper was different shades of green.

Severus' presents were wrapped with black and blue paper. A small smile rested on his face when he saw the gifts she got him. "You didn't have to get me anything little one," he whispered in her ear.

She giggle and put her hands on his, bringing them around her waist. "But I wanted to Baby," she conned sweetly, wanting to show him, she was all his.

He smirked and put his chin on her shoulder. "I want you to open your gift first. He grabbed the present next to her and placed it in her lap.

It was a small box wrapped in purple, sparkly wrapping paper. She saw Severus' name on it and smiled. "Thank you Sev," she leaned against him, bringing his hands around around her waist.

She opened it carefully, making sure she didn't break what was inside. She pulled out a black lacy fabric, her cheeks turned red in an instant. She became very flustered, she hid the outfit from Lucius. Both men chuckled at her reaction.

"Do you like it?" Severus asked, a cheeky smirk on his face.

"Um, Um," she was too flustered to say words. "Why don't you try it on?" It was more of demand then a question.

She stood up and decided to change in front of them, her cheeks were red but she knew it would please them. She unclipped her white bra and let it fall to the floor, their eyes were glued to her breasts as she pulled down her white undergarments.

Their eyes roamed her naked body, taking in every part of it. She put the black lingerie on, it was a thin fabric around her breasts and a small every thing dress type fabric the covered her stomach. With lacy black panties.

It hung to her body perfectly, her erect nipples poked though the fabric while you could see everything due to the thinness of the fabric.

"You look so sexy baby girl," Severus growled in her ear. She became even more flustered at his words, as Lucius stared at the goddess in front of them.

"What do you think Lucius?" Severus turned to his best friend for a response. Lucius looked at her breath taking body and back at Severus.

"She looks like a goddess," he brought his eyes back to her body, grazing over every part. She handed Lucius and Severus a gift before sitting next to Severus, she leaned against him as he opened his gift.

It was a was a wand holder for his wand, it was black with his name engraved on it. He looked at it and grabbed his wand, placing it in the holder.

"Thank you darling, it's amazing," he wrapped a hand around her shoulder bringing her closer. "I knew you would like it," she whispered in his ear.

She was smiling ear to ear as he hugged her. "Thank you Lily," Lucius said from the chair as he looked at his green and black velvet jacket.

"We will opening the rest of our presents later," he whispered to Lily. His hand moved lower, closer to her ass. With a wave of his wand all the wrapping paper was thrown away and the rest of the presents were put back under the tree.

She became needy as his hand squeezed her ass, electing a small moan from her lips. Both men looked at each other than at the girl in front of them, they both had the same idea.

Both of their gazes moved to her, she turned red as they looked at her. "I have an idea," Severus looked at her up and down before standing up and helping her up.

He leaned down and captured her lips with his own. She stood on her tip toes, deepening the kiss. He pushed his tongue passed her lips, taking over hers.

As they kissed Lucius came behind her and let his hands roam her backside, as his lips left marks on her neck. She moaned as they dominated her body. Lucius moved to the other side and in an instant Severus pushed her over the couch. She gasped as she was pushed over the back of the couch.

"We are going to fuck you to oblivion, slut," he growled into her ear. She shivered as his cold hands roamed her body. He pulled down her panties let his fingers roam her folds.

He pulled down his panties along with boxers, letting his cock bounce free. "Why don't you please Lucius while I please you, hmm," he pushed her head closer to Lucius clothed erection.

Lucius grinned as he pulled down his pants and boxers. His dick tapped her nose before he grabbed it, bringing it to mouth. "Open," he demanded dryly.

She parted her lips and he pushed his tip past her lips. He pushed in and out not far enough to make her gag. She moaned around his length as Severus rubbed his tip against her folds. He slowly pushed his shaft into her entrance, making her moan out.

He wasted no time to shove himself in and out of her. Lucius started to push his dick further into her throat, making her gag. Severus used his hand to grab a fist full of her hair, pulling her, making her scream in pleasure.

She took Lucius out of her mouth as Severus made buckled his hips upward, making her scream from extreme pleasure. "F-Fuck, please don't stop," she moaned.

"That feels amazing," she breathed out.

He started to thrust faster as his dick pulsed inside of her. "God so tight," he groaned in her ear. "I feel like Lucius deserves to fuck you, doesn't he," Severus conned in her ear.

"Y-Yes he does," she moaned out. Severus pulled out as Lucius moved behind her. He gripped her hip with on hand while the other wrapped around her throat.

He thrusted deep inside of her as she moaned into the couch. "You like this, I know you do. Like the little fucking whore you are," Severus growled.

She moaned at his words, it came out scattered as Lucius nudged her G-Spot. "Why do tease up the way you do Lily, hmm?" Lucius asked as he moved faster.

She moaned before answering. "B-Because. I. Love. The. Way. You. Punish me," she gasped between hard thrusts. Both men chuckled at her answer.

"You like it where you fuck the stars out of you, making to were you can't breath or walk. Bruise you till your crying. That's what you love," Severus asked in a cocky tone.

She turned red in embarrassment as Lucius fucked the stars out of her. "Y-Yes I love it," she moaned, "I love it when you treat me like your whore, like your little cock-slut," his eyes darkened even more with lust as he pulled her head up and slammed his lips to her.

As they kissed a large knot formed in her stomach, her walls clenching around Lucius' dick. "Are you going to cum, hmm," Lucius conned in her ear, as he started to thrust faster.

She moaned into Severus' lips. Lucius slithered his hands under her body and started to rub her clit back and forth at a extremely fast pace. Severus stood back to see her face as she came hard. "F-F-Fuck!!!" She screamed as she milked his shaft. He fucked her though her high, not stopping once she finished.

Her moaning was stopped when Severus shoved his pulsing cock down her throat. She gagged as he kept it down her throat.

She was a mess under them. They knew hoe to deal with her, how to take care of her.

Both men thrusted fast, Severus' balls slapped against her chin as Lucius' balls slapped against her ass. His arms where around her shoulder as he slammed into her as hard as he could, she screamed at each thrust.

His strong thighs slammed against her weak ones. Pleasure corset through her body as they fucked her with no mercy.

"Daddy, im so close," she whimpered as Severus pulled out of her mouth, only to push himself back into her.

"Let go, let go for daddy," Severus groaned in her ear. She let go cumming for the 3rd time this morning. Lucius groaned and with one final thrust he came inside of her, fill her womb to the brim. Severus thrust a few more times before cumming down here throat.

"That it, swallow all of daddy's cum like a good little whore. Daddy's good little whore," she whimpered at his words. She collapsed onto the couch as the caught her breath.

Lucius watched as his cum dripped out of her pussy. It was only noon and she was tired. After a few minutes her breathing slowed down and the soreness started to kick in.

She tried to stand up only to fall back on to the couch. Both men chuckled as Lucius helped her up as Severus came around. He picked her up bridal shower and brought her to his room.

"Here little one, it's take a nap," Severus set her down in the middle of the bed as he climbed in next to her. Lucius laid on the other side of her.

They made her feel warm inside as they cuddled against her. She fell asleep as they made her feel safe. 

2 hours later.....

She woke up with no one around her. She stretched her arms before getting out of bed. She walked to the living room to where Lucius was sitting and sat next to him. "Where is Severus?" she asked him.

He put down the paper and looked at her messy figure. "He had to help Dumbledore with something, he should be back in an hour or so," he said casually as he picked up newspaper again.

As she sat next to him a sudden rush of pleasure rushed through her. She was in pain but she was hornier than fuck. She wanted to tease Lucius so badly, and tease him she was going to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 2K 40
!!!READ WARNINGS PRIOR TO READING!!! You are a muggle house maid, and your last assignment didn't go well, so you are being reassigned to a new prope...
90K 2.5K 49
Severus Snape Love Story (With soundtrack that sets the scene!!) Mya Taylor, who has been transferred from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts is glad to get a...
25.4K 347 25
Gianna Snape, Severus's Daughter; Beautiful, Amazing, Intelligent, Loving, Everything A Boy Could Wish For, But She Doesn't Like To Be Owned. She's...
10.6K 657 37
Professor Severus Snape Romance (mature) and Hogwarts adventure. What if JK Rowling's story of a School of witches and wizards was her first hand acc...