𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀・:*:・//yandere...

By Coiichee_ukuda

A dreamsmp story but..... They are yandere ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・* I change the story a bit so they might be so... More

✧Where it all begin ✧
⋆୨୧˚Meeting a new friend ˚୨୧⋆
*:..。o○New look○o。..:*
*+:。.。Owner。.。:+*
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Honored⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
☆.。.:*Tag game?.。.:*☆
❃.✮:▹Going back?◃:✮.❃
✥❁✿✿Building time ❀❀❁✥
*:..。o○Prison for who?○o。..:*
‧͙⁺˚*・༓Recruit {2}༓・*˚⁺‧͙
✙♣︎Nether♧✚
◌◌○𝖠 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄○◌◌
☆.。.:* 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .。.:*☆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝘎𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
‧͙⁺˚*・༓ 𝖱𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖾 ༓・*˚⁺‧͙
*:;;:* 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗? *:;;:*
♠︎◎◌ 𝘌𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 ◌◎♠︎
*:..。 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 。..:*
❃.★ 𝖫𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗃𝗈𝗂𝗇 ✮.❃
。.。:∞♡ 𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾. ♡∞:。.。  
-: ✧ :- Crush? -: ✧ :-
*+:。 𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇? 。:+*
⋆⋆୨୧˚𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦˚୨୧⋆⋆
*•✩•˚Preparation{1}˚•✩•*
✧♪♪●Preparation{2}○♪♪☆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧I am fine୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
*:。.Murder?.。:*
◎○Investigation{1}○◎
◎○Investigation{2}○◎
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚It's her fault!˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
*+:。.。L𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀。.。:+*
**✿❀𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.❀✿**
❃.✮:▹𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀◃:✮.❃
..。o○Flashback○o。..
*+:。.。𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ?。.。:+*
゚+*:;;:*𝙀𝙭𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙.*:;;:*+゚
◆𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅◆
*+:。.。Memory。.。:+*
*+:。.。𝘐𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯?。.。:+*
◆𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩?◆
❖✤𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴...✤❖
❃❀□◆𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯?◆□❀❃
✥❖◇ 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴 ◇❖✥
◔◕❃𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭❃◕◔
◔◑𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅◐◔
□✚𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵✚□

◍♡✙Joining?✙♡◍

12.1K 340 830
By Coiichee_ukuda

Your pov

I was telling tubbo about bee facts that he looks interested in. Thank god he forgot about that...him and Tommy are complete opposite but after he told me about the disc war, I do like their friendship.

"Y/n!!!!!" I heard Tommy shout, I look back and saw him running towards me. Oh crap, he is gonna crash into m- Tommy jump on me and hug me tightly. Why does he already attached to me?

"Where were you y/n?! I was scared that you kil- left without me. " Tommy shouted that my eardrum almost blasted, I try to break the hug but he hugged me tighter.

Tubbo pov

"Tommy, let go of y/n! Your hugging her too tightly!" I shouted while holding his shoulder, Tommy hesitated a bit but then he let her go.
I saw y/n suffocating from Tommy grasps... Not anything else.

"Gosh, Tommy, I didn't know you miss me that much?!" Y/n said while Tommy blushed and looked away, I just laugh.

"I didn't miss you, I thought you were doing something mischief. " he said while y/n started to laugh.

"Come on Tommy, I promise I won't do that and beside I really like you." She said while I am confused and Tommy seems to process what she said.

"As a friend right? " I said while y/n nodded and I sigh in relief, I look at Tommy and he seems disappointed. I thought Tommy didn't like her...

"Oh I forgot to ask you y/n." I said while both of them look at me.

"Are you here to join this place? " I asked while y/n started to think and Tommy look surprise.

"I am not sure yet. " she said while I nodded.

"You did save my life and you appear in my dream... You look fun to hang around... " Tommy said while mumbling the last sentence that I could hear.

"Anyways why were jack talking about taking you to the Nether portal y/n?" I asked while she seems to hesitate.

"Well, I didn't want to talk to him and I don't want to waste my time." She said while both of them look behind me for some reason.

Y/n pov

"Well, well, well who do we have here." The guy behind tubbo said, tubbo look back and I saw a tall man with brown hair. He looks more mature than this two buds.

"Oh Wilbur! Uh this is y/n and uh... " Tommy said while he hesitated. Don't you dare say I am murderer.

"By the way wilbur, did you meet jack? " tubbo said while wilbur shook his head and tubbo eyes widen.

"Okay I need to go! Bye y-guys! " he shouted while Tommy looks offended that tubbo was about to say bye to me only. I guess tubbo like me better.

"Anyways, I am Wilbur and I am the leader of this new form country. " he said while holding his hand up and waiting for a handshake, I took my hand up and shook it.

Wilbur pov

"So are you here to join my country? "I asked while I try to see her face but it was covered with her hair. I really hate when I can't see how they look, it makes me more curious.

"She is. " Tommy said in a serious tone while breaking the handshake between me and her. I didn't realize that I was still holding her hand.

"I thought you didn't want me to join tommy." y/n mumbled while Tommy blushed a bit.

"You did save me and it would be stupid if you kill me right after. " Tommy whispered while they both look at each other, I cough to get their attention.

"Hmmm let me think about it..." I said. I am not sure if she is a good person and who knows... She might be with dream...

"Come on Wilbur! You don't have to think about it, she can be our medic." Tommy said while pointing at y/n. I am not su-

"And smart too!" Tubbo shouted far away while I just rolled my eyes. They can't even let me think about it! I can't let a random person join after what happened to us.

"Ok, calm down! "y/n said while Tommy stared intensely in my soul. I don't know how y/n made Tommy like her already so it might be a good sign for her but what if she is acting nice...

"But she looks suspicious and I can't really trust people anymore. " I said while Tommy was about to argue but y/n stop him. I can't really trust my allies too...

"You shouldn't judge people by their look you know... Tubbo said to me that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover and you said that to him. " she said while I am surprised she said that to me.

"And besides it seems like your country doesn't have a good defense or army. " she added while Tommy is shock including me. Did tubbo told her about the wars?

"It is true but how am I sure if you are good at fighting? " I said while she chuckled.

"Trust me, I can beat all of you guys including the enemies of yours. " she said while I am stunned.

"But you are a gir-" suddenly y/n slap her hand on my mouth that made Tommy jump back.

"Don't you dare say I can't fight because I am a girl, I am pretty sure I can beat your ass. " she said while I flinched. Okay, I shouldn't get in her bad side.

"But I am not sure of joining yet. " she said while taking her hand away from my mouth, Tommy and my eyes widen. What?

"I heard there are other places so I want to meet them too. " y/n said while I widen my eyes. She is giving me some red flags.

"You want to meet our enemy... " I said while she nodded. Okay... I can't let her join.

"Because if I join yours then I can't be friends with the other one so I want to see which place I like. " she said. I can understand that I guess... So I shouldn't share my secrets to her...

"I am pretty sure your gonna join the others... They way more powerful than us. " Tommy said with a sad tone while y/n place her hand on Tommy shoulder.

"I won't be friends with them for their power, I want to see if they actually nice and kind. " she said while Tommy still seems sad.

"So y/n, will you come with me so we can talk? " I said while y/n nodded but Tommy widen his eyes.

"OH HELL NO, I am coming too!!! "Tommy shouted at me while grabbing y/n shoulder. I don't think it is nice to hold a girls shoulder that tightly.

"It's ok, nothing will happen to me. "Y/n said while slapping Tommy hand away and he seems to hesitate, I am starting to lose my patience.

"Shall we go then?" I said while y/n nodded, I started to walk away and she followed me from behind. Is she that interesting? I guess Niki would be happy to have a girl to be friends with.

Me and y/n walk past Tommy's house, I didn't really know what to do in this situation because both boys are happy to be friends but she can easily backstab us.

"So y/n... why do want to join my country?" I said while I look at her and she is cutting her front hair with her sword-

"What the hell are you doing?! " I shouted while stopping her but to late, she cut it and I could see some eye bags and her f/c eyes. Did she sleep at all?! I feel sad looking at her.

(This is just a reference, you can imagine your own y/n)

"Sorry, I saw you trying to look at my eyes so I just cut my front hair off. " she said while i am surprised she would do this. Even think she cut her hair with a sword, it actually looks nice.

"Y/n..." I said while she picked her hair from the ground and putting in her pocket.

"I shouldn't litter this place with my hair. " she said with a dry laugh while I handed her a water bottle. Hmm she doesn't want to litter this place... I guess she is nice to do that.

"You sound dehydrated. " I said while she took the water bottle and I try my best to look at her face without the make but she took away and drank it fast.

"Thank you. " she said while handing me the water bottle while I am disappointed that I couldn't see her face.

"Anyways, why do you want to join this place?" I said while she seems to hesitate.

"Uh well actually, I just want to make some new friends." She said while scratching her hair, I became more skeptical. That is the most horrible lie I ever heard, who the hell need friends from another country.

"That's all?" I said while she nodded but then she sigh. I guess she knows that I know that she lied.

"I came here cause I heard some villager speaking about a land called the dreamsmp so I thought I could go there to explore and meet people... " She said while looking away. Wait a minute...

"You know that, this place is not dreamsmp for now.." I said while her eyes widened, she stopped and looked at me.

"Really?! so what is this place called? " she said while I stop walking. I knew it that she wants to join dream...

"This place is called the l'manburg... " I said but I quickly added "But it is technicaly dreamsmp but I took some portion of land so I can make my own country." I said while feeling nervous.

"So, the rumors are true... " She said while I tilted my head.

"What rumors? "I asked while she looked at me.

"There were rumors about dreamsmp and a portion of it was a small country, the owner of the dreamsmp was angry about it and destroy the country so he can have the power for himself." She said while I widen my eyes. Did she just explain the entire plot of the war.

"Yea... I thought of making a country but I didn't know that there will be a cause for it.
Now dream wants to take our independence." I said with a sad tone while trying my best to hold my tear. Suddenly she put her hand behind my back.

"So, this is technicaly a war for independence? "she said while tear started to stream down my face, I couldn't hold my tears after remembering the war. I can't believe I am crying in front of a stranger.

"I just hope we won't lose..." I said while she hold my hand and looked at me, I could see her eyes through her hair.

"Don't say you hope, say you will. " She said while wiping the tears from my face. That line hit me and I was so emotional that I suddenly hug her, damnit! I can't believe that she made me open up a bit.

Y/n pov

I feel bad for him because taking care of a country is not a easy thing to do but suddenly he jumped back with a red face.

"O-Oh my god y/n, I am so-sorry for hugging you without your consent!! " he said while panicking, i felt bad for him so I just pull him for a hug.

"It's okay, you are stressed from this situation. I will try my best to comfort you. " i said in a soft tone while he teared up and hugged me tightly. Even tho I can't feel emphatic to people, I can at least try comforting them.

He was telling me all his problem that might be impossible and it might affect the country while I listen to him and he starting to breathe properly.

"See... Opening up to people will make you feel better. "I said while he wipe his tear, I never done this before and oh my god, it is difficult to comfort people.

"Thank you for comforting me... "He said while being slightly embarrassed that he cried in front of a girl who he just met.

"No problem Wilbur, just know that your doing this for your people, not yourself. "I said while he smiled and nodded, Me and Wilbur were talking until..

"Now y/n can you tell me your backstory? "He said while I became nervous. Oh no, not the personal question.

"Uhh my memories are pretty frizzy so I don't remember that much.. "I said while trying to Dodge the question.

"Oh I am sorry that I made you uncomfortable... "He apologize while I just rolled my eyes.

"Ah it's fine, it's in the past anyway. "I said while looking away but he then grab my face and pull it closer to him.

"So can you tell me why did you cover your eyes?" He asked while slap his hand away.

"It's just Because I don't cut my hair and it grew over my eyes... " i said while getting annoyed.

"Oh if you need your hair cut, I can ask one of my friends to cut your hair if you want. " he said while pointing at a direction.

"Oh thank you wilbur... because of this hair, it is very hard to fight some mobs. "I said while remembering the time where my hair came in my eyes when fighting a skeleton.

"Are you sure you can fight cause I don't want you to get hurt. " he said while I nodded. I am not surprised that he is shocked to see a girl who knows how to fight, my village is too strict for both gender manner.

"So, will you join our country to fight against dream... ?" He asked in a serious tone.

"I will join your country but I want to talk to this dream person. "I said while Wilbur eyes widened.

"Will you betray us..." Wilbur said in a scared tone, probably thinking that i would use his problem against him and that's messed up.

"What no I won't, Wilbur if I join your country that means I am against dream ... So can you give me few days before I decide?"I asked while His eyes were still wide but he just sigh and nodded.

"Don't share any plans with me until I join your place. " I said while he smiled and nodded.

"Sure, I will give you few days, if you are not joining our country, you have to go. But if you agree then welcome to l'manburg... "

Love meter✧༺♥༻✧
Tommy:30%( he is surprised that he likes you after you admit your a murderer before but people can change right?)

Tubbo: 35%( he is happy that you are friendly even tho you act like a unfriendly person but he is

Wilbur: 40%(he legit open up to you and he really wants you to join his country, or our country)

A/N

Have a lovely day .・゜゜・

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.3K 16
RIP TECHNOBLADE This book will still be up just to keep the memory of him alive. {<FINISHED>} This is a technoblade x read...
4.1K 86 16
Just some Yandere Dsmp one-shots! I am making this book since I get book ideas instead of ideas for the books I am writing. So, this will be a fun li...
Vengeance By Six

Fanfiction

4.5K 297 13
Just a little dream smp alternate storyline I thought up. Mainly focuses on Tommy and tubbo. Don't read this if implied suicide, death, gore, abuse e...
65.3K 1.5K 33
this is my first story,So I'm sorry if updates come slow or there are any grammar mistakes :) (I'll probably edit the chapter if there is any big on...