Win Him Back (BL)

Von Felipebarbadosa

This book contains several rebirth stories. 1. Win Him Back (complete) Shane only wanted to win Chad back... Mehr

1. Make A Wish Come True
2. More Wishes
3. Toda And Shane
4. Love Confession
5. Party
6. Cute Omega
7. Cat Lover
8. Beastility
9. Shameless
10. Mushrooms
11. Paving Road To Future
12. First Time
13. Living Together
14. New Tenants
15. Old Man
16. Future Money
17. Breaking Up
18. Getting Even
19. Guardian
Extra Story
1. New Daddy
2. Finding Food
3. Old Woman
4. Rock-bottom
5. Kidnapped
6. Sold To A Brothel
7. First Love
8. His Fiancee
9. Business Deal
10. Service
11. Thief
12. Matchmakers
13. First Gift
14. Chain Of Stores
15. First Date
16. Second Date
17.Foreigners
18.Romantic Date
19. Regret
20. Big Orange Cat
21. How To Woe A Ger
22. A New Friend
23. Poisoned
24. Rejected
25. Karma
26. Clues To The Past
27. Wedding Day
28. The Truth
29. Extra Story
1. After Transmigration (NSFW)
2. Confused (NSFW)
3. Hospital (NSFW)

30. Extra Story2

872 54 3
Von Felipebarbadosa

"Drinking alone?" asks a man to the military advisor.

Wei An pours another cup of wine for himself. He stares the peg leg man.

San Lu survived the fall although he lost a leg.

Wei An comments, "I'm surprised Master let you live after your betrayal."

San Lu chuckles.

Ling Wen saved his life from Yu Fei's wrath. The ger argued he would be dead if the kidnapper wasn't him.

Yu Fei is weak against his wifey. He finally released San Lu after lashing him hard for fourty times.

Ling Wen arranged an Inn for San Lu. Now he is the manager.

San Lu pours him another cup of wine when it's empty.

He asks, "Something is wrong?"

"Nothing unusual. Just mother. He kept asking me to get married."

A ger from another table comments, "Parents suck, right? We, smart gers don't need to get married."

San Lu comments, "Cheng Ran, you are drunk. Better go to your room and rest for a while."

"Don't you dare to scold me too. Hic! Why him? From all the men in the nation, why him?"

He keeps on lamenting until he falls asleep on the table.

A man shows up and lifts him away.

San Lu follows them until they walk into Cheng Manor.

As an Innkeeper, it's his duty to keep his guests safe.

Cheng Ran is sleeping in his room.

His fiancee is standing next to him. Su Yang rubs his thumb to his smooth cheeks.

He asks, "Why you don't want to marry me?"

He leaves the bedroom after kissed his forehead.

Cheng Ran's father has been waiting for him. They sit in his study room.

He apologizes, "Sorry. We spoiled Cheng Ran too much. He will accept this marriage soon."

"Uncle Cheng, I have an idea for him to accept me sooner."

"Oh, please tell me."

Su Yang whispers some suggestions and his future father in law nods his head.

"As expected from you, it's a brilliant idea."

"I will wait for the good news, Uncle."

When Cheng Ran wakes up, his father summons him to his study room.

His father slams his hand to his desk. He points a finger to him.

He orders, "Kneel!"

Cheng Ran kneels reluctantly.

His father scolds, "Su Yang has withdrawn his wedding proposal."

Cheng Ran smiles widely.

His father sighs and then explains, "You have no choice but to marry State Secretary as his fifth concubine."

"What? Father, no! I don't want to marry that old geezer!"

"Nobody wants to marry you. Only him."

"I rather be single all my life."

"Silly boy! You have to marry him. He is your last chance."

"No!"

Cheng Ran flees from the room. He is very angry at his father. He packs up his clothes and money.

He sighs and hits his head few times. A glutton like him has spent a lot on buying foods. Not much money left. He can't stay in an Inn.

Got no good friends.

Ling Wen got Yu Fei. That evil man would never agree to accept him into his house. He doesn't want to disturb his friend in his pregnancy.

Damn! It's Su Yang's fault! He has to be responsible for this mess!

The hot blooded ger goes out to visit Su Yang.

The famous author smirks when his servant informs about his arrival. He immediately leaves the study room.

Cheng Ran strides in to the room. Ready to scold him, drowned him in curses. No man is visible.

Some papers are scattered on the desk. He approaches it.

Drafts for the newest novel.

Cheng Ran snorts.

Ridiculous plots as usual. You think the MC is superman? People would get bored with such OP protagonist.

He grabs the brush and fixes the plot. Writing down his ideas.

Cheng Ran smiles while reading his work.

Much better. Guess I'm smarter than Su Yang. No. 1 scholar should have been me...

Su Yang is staring him from a gap on the half open window. He smiles.

Cheng Ran is one of the prettiest ger in this nation. When he is smiling, he could conquer any man.

The ger hears some footsteps so he reluctantly puts down the papers.

Su Yang glances at the desk. The papers have been moved. It seems his future wifey/ assistant is very diligent in working.

He yawns and looks bored.

He asks, "I have canceled the wedding. Why did you come here?"

"I want to marry you."

"No. Not interested."

What? You dare to reject me!

Cheng Ran is the type who would fight when you rejected him. He pokes his finger to Su Yang's chest.

He warns, "I'm going to marry you. Can't say no to me. Wait for my formal wedding proposal."

Cheng Ran strides out from the room.

Su Yang covers his mouth with a fan. He only laughs after he knows Cheng Ran is too far to hear him.

A ger is proposing to a man. That would be first in history. His Cheng Ran is really not ordinary one.

Su Yang picks his draft papers. The plot is better than what he has written. Time to write a novel and make it another best seller.

He needs a lot of money to raise little foodie like Cheng Ran.

A week later, Cheng Ran is sitting nervously in his wedding chamber. Red veil on his head.

Su Yang won't be too rough, right? No. He is a scholar. Must be weak in bed. Besides he often visits brothels. He won't touch me too often.

Cheng Ran keeps motivating himself for his first night.

Later at night...

Cheng Ran tries to escape but fails to get free.

He complaints, "It's been going forever! When are you going to be satisfied?"

"One more time..."

"Liar! You said the same thing before!"

"Your body is too addictive..."

In the end, poor Cheng Ran got tossed three times in bed.

Su Yang is definitely not a weak and frail scholar.

Few weeks later, Cheng Ran notices the problems. Su Yang never visit a brothel again. They roll in bed three to five days a week.

The ger is exhausted.

After another pumping in bed, Cheng Ran complaints, "Why you never go to a brothel again?"

"Don't need it. My wifey is prettier than any whore. Sweeter voice too."

"No... We just did it..."

Another rocking hard the bed.

Su Yang grins. He looks satisfied. He got a smart assistant. And a great partner in his sex life. Cheng Ran is a great wifey. He should have married him a long time ago.

Lured, hooked and reeled in.

Cheng Ran has been caught.

No more escape.

-------------------The End------------

Please vote and comment.

This is the end of extra story.

There would be another story after this one. Not related to this story.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Second Chance Von Heart

Jugendliteratur

73.4K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...
350K 19.6K 37
"Lu ShiZun... I like you." "I like you too XiaoYin." "... My kind of like is where we'd tumble in bed all day all night kind of like ShiZun..." *fero...
46.5K 865 5
In his previous life, Song Song was a pitiful man. Someone killed him, took his identity and his child, and became the first male empress in history...
2.9K 515 33
[GenderSwap][BxB][Romance,Drama] . . ..."Love has no specific form."... . ...A Love Story, Beyond the Binaries or Boundaries... . . . A girl whose na...