The Final Chapters: Book 4: L...

By jjayanime

LevixReader โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ‹ IF you have not read Books 1-3 of the Love, Lies and Levi series STOP HERE AND GO READ THO... More

Chapter 1: A New Life
Chapter 2: How could you forget?
Chapter 3: Love?
Chapter 4: ๐Ÿ‹'s
Chapter 5: Family
Chapter 6: Athen
Chapter 7: "Captain (Y/n) is back!"
Chapter 8: ๐Ÿ‹'s
Chapter 9: Back on Scout Territory
Chapter 10: Advice from an Eight Year Old
Chapter 11: An Unexpected Start
Chapter 12: ๐Ÿ‹'s
Chapter 13: Captain (Y/n) Never Left
Chapter 14: Meeting
Chapter 15: Night Before the Festival
Chapter 16: Liberio
Chapter 17: Reunited
Chapter 18: Thank you Sasha
Chapter 19: Are you going to do it?
Chapter 20: ๐Ÿ‹'s
Chapter 21: Birthday Girl
Chapter 22: Uncle Athen
Chapter 23: ๐Ÿ‹'s
Chapter 24: Finding Out About Kuchel
Chapter 25: Manipulation
Chapter 26: Troublesome
Chapter 27: Brothers
Chapter 28: Thank you Baby
Chapter 29: An Unexpected Group
Chapter 30: A Bond Fire
Chapter 31: Attack on Harbor
Chapter 32: ๐Ÿ‹'s
Chapter 34: On the Ship
Chapter 35: Happiness Ends Here
Chapter 36: Hanjie san
Chapter 37: Time to End the Rumbling
Chapter 38: The Start of Eren's End
Chapter 39: My Brother
Chapter 40: Eren
Chapter 41: "We're Done"
Chapter 42: Our New Forever ๐Ÿ‹'s
Chapter 43: The Final Chapter
Thank You So Much

Chapter 33: A Night in Bed (๐Ÿ‹ish)

6.1K 153 148
By jjayanime

"(Y/n)?" He whispered, moving in closer, hesitantly and he reached for her.

"Mmm?"

"Are you awake?"

"No." She groaned, tiredly.

He was about to say something else, but he realized maybe now wasn't the best of times to talk about this.

So, he turned himself over and away from her, letting out a huge sigh. Trying his best to get some rest.

He felt a hand slide down his chest and move down to his abs. "You okay?" She asked, placing her chin on his shoulder and kissing his cheek.

He let out a big exhale and she hugged him tighter. "What's wrong?" She asked, grazing her finger along his bare chest.

He turned over on his back to look at her and she rested her head on his chest, tracing circles on his abs. "I was thinking about our wedding night." He admitted.

"Mhm." He felt her smile against him.

"You see, you're so happy thinking about how amazing that night was-" she put a finger to his lips, shutting him up.

"If you manage to ruin my memory of that night and turn it into something sad... I'll be very pissed off with you." She threatened, and he just gave her a disappointed look. "What is it?" She pushed.

"I'll never be able to have you feeling that way again." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up." She said bluntly.

"Uh-"

"Don't ever say anything stupid like that again." She groaned out and took his hand in hers. "Look, you have all your fingers on this hand, and all of these," she let go of his hand and dragged her finger over his scars, "don't even think for a second I don't like them." She leaned over, kissing his lips softly. "What are you so afraid of huh? That you're going to suddenly be bad in bed that I'll leave you?" She asked. "Actually..." She made a worried face like she would leave him if he was bad in bed, making Levi groan out in annoyance, and rolling away from her.

She giggled loudly and wrapped herself around him, sneaking an arm under his, and resting it on his abs.

"You know I'm joking." She laughed, but from his silence she knew it was probably not the best to joke about it. "Okay fine, I'm sorry, that wasn't very nice." She wrapped around him tighter and moved up to kiss him on the cheek. "I just find it ridiculous you'd think I'd ever leave you." She whispered in his ear. "I love you no matter what, plus," she dragged her hand down and palmed his member, "even if you can't do the work, you know I love to be in control." She snickered against his ear, taking his lobe between her teeth, while feeling him harden more and more against her palm. "Mmm, it seems like you still get horny so easily." She teased, and forced him on his back.

He couldn't help but let out a small scoff as his wife climbed over him, being gentle enough to avoid hurting him.

"Let me prove to you we can still have fun." She said against his lips and began to ascend, leaving a trail of wet, soft kisses down his chest. He took a sharp intake of air, as she now hovered over his scarred abdomen. She lightly pressed soft kisses on each and every one of them, while looking up in his eyes.

She looped her fingers in the waistband of his briefs and slipped them down, letting his erection spring free.

She made a satisfied sound at the sight of his hardness and she dragged her tongue from the bottom of his member to his tip. Levi groaned, letting his head fall to the sheets as his wife teased his tip.

She sucked around it tightly, while flicking her tongue over the small slit. His hips bucked as she flicked it over again. "Mmm." She moaned, tasting his bit of pre that escaped.

She swirled her tongue around his tip one more time, before taking him in her mouth. "Fuck." He hissed out as she stroked him and sucked him at the same time. She took her hand away and took him deeper pushing him to the back of her throat.

He felt her throat contract as she gagged on his length, tightening itself around him. When she coughed out still keeping him deep inside, he felt her spit and drool leak out all over him.

He loved it when she'd do this. The feeling of her throat and the way she'd make it wetter, it just turned him on so much.

He was surprised to feel her hand move up as she grabbed his hand and brought it to the top of her head as she continued to suck. She intertwined her fingers with his and closed them around his, while pulling at her own her, telling him that she wanted him to pull on her hair and to force her at the pace he wanted.

His grip tightened on her hair and he began to move her head. "Use your tongue." He grunted and she brushed her tongue against him as she sucked. She gripped tightly onto his thighs as she started to moan round him while he thrusts his hips upwards to push him deeper in her mouth. He started to thrust harder, making (Y/n) dig her nails in his skin, almost as if she struggled to keep up. "Fuck, I'm cumming." He moaned out and he pushed her all the way down and she gagged coughing out as his cum spilled down her throat, but she pushed through and swallowed it all.

She pulled him out slowly of her mouth and she giggled seeing as he rested the back of his hand on his forehead. "See," she climbed over his body, kissing up his chest, "we can still have fun." She said close to his lips. "And once you're more rested and a little more healed..." she kissed up his neck, all the way up to his ear, "then you can fuck me just as hard as you did before." She whispered harshly and he made a pained groan of frustration.

"I want to fuck you right now." He hissed, grasping tightly onto her ass.

"If you promise to get better and to rest, I'll let you do whatever you want to me and I'll do whatever you tell me to." She smiled as he stiffened in place. "But only... when you're rested." He moved in to kiss her lips, but she pushed her finger to his lips. "Now rest." She ordered and he rolled his eyes. Hee rolled himself over taking (Y/n) with him as he wrapped an arm over her and pulled her back against his front.

He kissed the back of her neck and smiled to himself, he was so grateful for her just in that moment he had completely forgotten how weak he was feeling. "I love you." He said and she turned to face him.

"I love you too."

She grabbed onto his arm and pulled him over to hover over her and he planted a kiss on her shoulder before starting to drift off to sleep. He opened his eyes however as he heard her speak softly.

"I miss nights like these." She said.

"What do you mean?"

"I miss being in bed with you, holding me and it felt like we had nothing to worry about, but we really did." She took a deep breath in. "Time goes by fast... It feels like it was only yesterday when I joined and you pulled me aside to talk to you at night, just so you could see if I was of age." He scoffed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I did not." He groaned.

"Oh really? So why did you tell me to meet you in your office?" She questioned.

"Because... Erwin and I saw potential in you and we thought it would be useless for you to continue training for nothing." He said, but (Y/n) only looked up at him, not saying a single thing. "And... I wanted to make sure you were at least 18." He admitted and she laughed.

"I knew it!" She exclaimed. "I knew it couldn't have been just that Erwin would have just straight up asked me to be a part of the Survey Corps."

"That's true. He knew I liked you though." Levi said, adjusting himself on his back and (Y/n) brought her head to his chest. "He called me out earlier on."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

*Flashback*

"You wanted to see me?" Levi said as he walked into Erwin's office.

"Yes, please take a seat." Erwin gestured to the chair in front of his desk. Levi walked over and took a seat and thanked Erwin for the tea he had already prepared for the two of them.

"Do you have a new expedition planned already?" Levi asked, taking a sip of his tea.

"Almost, but I actually wanted to talk to you about your friend from the underground."

"(Y/n)?" He asked and Erwin nodded. "What about her?"

"Well how did you know it was her and her gang that stole the ODM?" Erwin asked, leaning back in his chair.

"I just knew." Erwin just stared at him, wanting him to elaborate more. "She was raised by the same person who raised me... so naturally I just assumed what I would do in the underground, is what she would be doing and I was right." Levi said plainly and took another sip of his tea.

"She's quite impressive." Levi's eyes shot up to meet his Commanders. "She has the potential of being a great scout." He added, and Levi just shrugged, looking down at his tea. "Was she always that talented? She took down one of our best soldiers in just three moves."

"I haven't seen her since I was a kid." Levi stated.

"Hm, well you aren't kids anymore, maybe you should talk to her and see if she'll join." Erwin suggested. "But not her two friends... they're still... you know?" Eriwn made a face and Levi scoffed, nodding. "Many of our younger soldiers already took a liking to her." Erwin added, and he smirked seeing Levi frown up at him.

"So you do like her." He frowned.

"What?!" Levi put his tea down. "No."

"Okay fine... whatever you say." Erwin raised his arms up and shrugged. "Maybe I'll ask one of the younger guys to convince her, maybe one of the better looking ones, I'm sure their charms will persuade her." He added, and Levi stood abruptly from his chair, causing Erwin to smirk up at him.

"It should be me. (Y/n) was never good at talking to people she doesn't know, she won't take anyone's suggestion of joining if it's not coming from me." Levi said so surely. "It has to be me, I'll talk to her."

"Fine Levi... you can talk to her." He stood from his chair. "As long as you don't scare her away."

"Why would I scare her away?"

"You're not the best... well you're not the easiest person to talk to." Erwin stated and Levi frowned.

"I talk plenty."

"Yes, but talking plenty doesn't mean you always say the right things." Levi rolled his eyes. "Don't mess this up." Erwin stated, walking away and putting his tea cup away.

"What is there to mess up? It's not like I- I'm going for her or anything. She probably doesn't even remember me that much, she was a kid when she last saw me. I can't mess anything up that isn't there." Levi exclaimed, standing up now.

"I was talking about not messing it up trying to convince her to join the Survey Corps..." Erwin said, staring at him now absolutely baffled at Levi acting like this. In all his years of knowing this cold man he had never seen him react this way about... anything.

Levi cleared his throat and straightened himself a bit, he quickly turned on his feet and headed for the door.

"Levi." Erwin called out for him and he turned around.

"She does remember you. She recognized you right away when you took her down in the underground, and that was the face of someone who missed their friend." Levi only stared at him for a few more seconds before taking his leave.

*End of Flashback*

"I'm confused." (Y/n) frowned up at Levi. "Why was he so against us being together then if he wanted you to convince me to join knowing you liked me?"

"Because it's Erwin. It was his cruel way of making you join and then forcing us apart to make sure we would only be friends, and nothing more." Levi said. "Also he probably did not expect me to actually fall in love with you at all, and probably didn't expect you to fall in love with me." He added.

"That man... is the definition of 'confusing'." She said and Levi chuckled, but then they both fell silent thinking back to their old Commander. "I miss him," She said.

"I know..." Levi sighed. "We should get some rest." He insisted and she nodded against him and they both slowly drifted off to sleep. Their minds clouded with memories of old times.

*Next Morning*
~ NORMAL POV

You woke up, still leaning on Levi's chest. When you looked up at him you smiled at the sight of his sleeping face.

You took a closer look at his scars, making sure they were all healing up well. You grazed his cheek lightly with your thumb and you moved up and kissed it gently.

Hearing some footsteps out the door, you decided to let Levi rest longer for him to regain his strength. When you left your room, it was surprisingly quiet. You made your way up the stairs only to be met with even more silence. You automatically assumed that none of the kids were awake. All you could hear was the sound of the water and you walked to the edge of the boat looking as the sun rose.

You leaned against the bar and just stared at the beautiful sight in front of you. It was so peaceful out here.

You heard footsteps approaching and you turned to see Annie was now leaning against the bars next to you. She turned to look at you now. "Mind if I join you?"

A/N: HELLLO! Sorry for the shorter chapter but I've been enjoying making these "feel good" chapters because I miss the "simpler" times in book 1 haha!

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed and I love you all!

-Jules

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 738 33
ใ€ŠLevi x Readerใ€‹ |Levi's Time Travel Trilogy| -BOOK 2- โœฆโ€ขยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทโ€ขโœฆโ€ขยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทโ€ขโœฆ 8 months have passed since (Y/N) Jaeger had...
532K 21K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
107K 4.2K 22
โ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—จ๐—ฃ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐— ๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐——๐—œ๐—˜ ? ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—›. โž ๏ธป ๐Ÿฟ โžค a story wherein a ๐Ÿพ...
615K 18.9K 48
โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š...