EDITING

By iheartrafe

john murphy imagines ONLY ! i take requests for other characters by DM who will be put in another story. engl... More

we're back, bitches! -fluff
tease - smut
i'll always be there for you - fluff
truth or dare - smut
stay - fluff
fuck this - smut
runaways- fluff
nightblood - fluff
caught - fluff

frustration - smut

1.4K 21 10
By iheartrafe

You were training with Echo and Raven on the ring.It was 2v1 against Echo since she was the one with most knowledge in grounder battle and you still weren't winning.Must suck.

,,Damn it!'' You shout. ,,Monty,are there any vitamins that you can take?I really don't understand how she manages to absolutely destroy us in 2v1.''

Everyone laughs.

,,No,I don't think so.You both just suck.'' Harper says with a sweet smile.

,,Boo-hoo.''

 ,,Soup's on.'' Monty says entering the room.

And with that,Raven manages to get Echo to the ground.

,,Yes!Finally!''

,,Oh, come on.I let you win only so that we could eat.'' Echo replies.

,,Thank you for carrying this team,Raven.If we ever get in a grounder fight I might just run off while you fight.What do you say,deal?''

,,Not like you were much help.''

,,Hey!I was joking!'' You say laughing bringing your arms up in defense.

Everyone else laughs with you as you all sit at the table.

,,I need you guys to taste it,tell me what you think.''Monty says.

,,Taste what?The same soup we've been having for like,the last decade?''

,,Six years,actually.And it's better.Just taste it.''

,,Emori,come on.Take a break.'' Bellamy tells the girl.

You zone out for a bit and take a sip of the soup without realizing,thing that brings you back to your senses.

,,Damn,this is better!Absolutely disgusting,still,but better.Congrats,Monty.''You tell him.

,,I think we can all agree that green is good.'' He says with a small laugh.

,,Yes,he is.''Harper tells him and leans in for a kiss.

,,Yeah I'd rather eat the old soup than have to watch this.Get a room,please.'' Emori says.

Everyone chuckles and before you know it,you finished your soup.

,,Y/n you must really like my the new soup,we barely even started eating and you already finished.Since you're done,choose:Dishes, latrine, or Murphy.''Raven says,crossing her arms and smiling at you.

,,Fourth option,relax.''

,,Thats not f-''

,,Murphy.I'll make sure he doesn't starve.''

Monty pours the soup into the bowl and hands it to you.

,,I'd have gone with latrines.''Emori says.

Emori and Murphy had a pretty ugly fight around a year ago and since then they just haven't spoken at all,probably because he isolated himself from everyone.

You get up and give everyone a small smile before heading for the big hallways and into the other side of the ship.

When reaching a corner,you're suddenly thrown back by an unexpected force,making you drop the bowl.

,,This is my side of the ship,remember?''Murphy tells you,still on top of you.

You push him off and get up.

,,What's the matter?Bellamy wanted me to train, right, so let's do it.''

,,I'm not fighting you.And I'm not Bellamy.''

,,Why?Too afraid?'' 

,,No,I just don't want to lose my time with someone like you.''

,,Ouch,y/n.I still think you're too scared.You have grounder fighting experience,I don't.That'll compensate for the fact that I'm stronger than you.''

,,Fine.I'll fight you.One rule.If I win,you're coming back to the group.''

,,No way.You have too many rules.''He says getting up.,,Besides, there's no one to disappoint over here.''

You sigh.

,,We need you,alright?I just need you to be there,ok?You can't just be the only exception to leave.That's now how this works and you know it.One decides to leave,so will the others.The group breaking right now isn't really what we should be focusing on.''

He knew you were right.That's exactly why he was about to leave you standing alone in the hallway.

,,You know what I think your problem is?''

He stops in his tracks.

,,This should be good.''

,,Survivor's guilt.Oh,and the feeling like no one cares about you.''

,,We both know the second one is true.''

,,Murphy,you don't need redemption.Understand that.There's people that care about you.Shit,we all do.Even Emori.''

,,Don't talk about her,y/n.It's over,alright?She can't stand me.Neither can any of you,so stop pretending.''

,,God!You frustrate me so much!'' You shout at him.

,,Sexually?'' He says with a smirk.

,,Yeah,you're right,I can't stand you.''

,,If that was true you wouldn't be sitting here,in front of me,trying to convince me to come back.''He says stepping in front of you.

There was little to no space between the two of you,making you slightly flustered.

You instinctively look to the floor.

,,So you do understand that people care about you.You're just the asshole who pretends they don't.''

,,That,or you're actually the one who doesn't care.''You say,looking up and into his eyes.

In a split second,his lips attack yours harshly.

It was unexpected so you froze in your place.

Noticing that,he just stepped back and turned around to leave,but you were quick to grab his shoulder and spin him around,kissing him softly and getting an immediate response.

You could tell he needed this.You both did.

From the soft,sweet kiss you started he and you both turned it into a hungry and needy one.

You pull away for air and look into his eyes.

,,I need to know if this is going to be a one time thing." You say.

,,Do you want it to be?"

You're unsure of what to say.You always kinda had a thing for him.He was hot and even though his sarcasm pissed you off you also loved it.
Then it hit you.Emori.

,,You still love her?" You ask him.

He looks at you confused.

,,Emori?'' He asks.

You just nod.

,,I care for her,y/n.But I don't love her anymore,not in that way."

,,I don't want to be a rebound.And I sure as hell will get attached to you before I know it.Did this whole conversation ruin the mood?"

He answers by kissing you again and signaling you to jump.You do so,ending up getting carried in his room.

He shuts the door with one hand and slams you into the wall,making you grunt.

The friction between the two of you got both turned on and you could feel his bulge against your sensitive and needy warmth.

You kiss him again but he breaks the kiss to go down on your neck and then your chest.

He removes your tank top leaving you in only your bra.You notice his hungry stare so you slightly chuckle.

,,You're drooling."

That snaps him back to reality and he gives you an annoyed smirk.

,,You're not all that,you know?" He tells you.

,,Oh really?" You say pushing him off and heading for the door.

He grabs your hand and spins you around.

,,Now you're frustrating me." He says.

,,Sexually?" You ask with an innocent smile.

He takes your hand and places it on his crotch.

,,I don't know.Do you?"

You're shocked by his actions so you just slightly gasp.That earns a smirk from him.

Noticing that,you quickly palm his bulge and look in his eyes.

You lean in to kiss him and then his ear lobe which drives him to the breaking point.

He picks you up and throws you on the bed.

You reach for the hem of his shirt and  bring it up,basically telling him to take it off.He does so and you're quick to unbuckle his jeans and throw his belt on the floor.

,,It's not fair if I'm the only one naked,doll."

You roll your eyes and quickly get your pants off remaining in only your underwear.

Satisfied enough,he undresses himself aswell and is also only in his underwear.

He pulls you into a kiss and takes your bra off without you even noticing.

You slightly moan at him going down on your neck and leaving marks that will surely show later.

He does the same on your breasts and stomach.

He takes your panties off without breaking eye contact.You can feel his hot breath on your sensitive skin as he places a soft kiss,making you moan.

You can feel his small laugh as he kisses your thighs and leaves small hickies there aswell.

He comes back up and caresses your curves.

,,Are you gonna keep on teasing or get to it?" Now you were really sexually frustrated.

He just smirks at you and goes down again,rubbing your sensitive clit before you even know it.

You moan not expecting this as his fingers start speeding inside of you.

You throw your head back of pleasure  when you feel his kisses and tongue games.

The knot in your stomach was just getting tighter and tighter by the second.

,,Murphy I'm close" You say through your moans.

,,What was that?"

,,I'm close-" He makes you repeat.

You squeeze his head between your thighs.

,,Murphy I'm-"

You don't get to finish your sentence as the knot in your stomach gets lost and your whole body relaxes.

He comes back up and kisses you,making you taste yourself.

,,Think you can handle round two,princess?"

You slightly smile and nod,not even noticing that he got his underwear off.

You gasp as his erection touches your sensitive clit.

,,Ready?"

The answer was you slightly pushing yourself onto him,making him grunt.

He starts slow,letting you adjust but quickly changing that and deepening his thrusts.

His moans weren't being held back and you found that hella attractive.

He leans down and kisses you.

You take the opportunity to switch and quickly get on top of him,grinding your hips onto his.

Seeing you don't have much balance he positions you and holds you by your side.

Both of your moans filled the room and you felt the tension and pressure in your stomach form again.

Your body grew tired and he noticed that so he flipped you back under.

,,Faster-"

,,Come again?" He tried to sound cocky and arrogant through his moans and grunts.

,,Murphy please-"

That was enough for him and he fastened his pace.

,,Fuck y/n-I'm close"

A few more thrusts and you came again, the feeling of warmth around his length making him come too.

You both crash onto the bed next to eachother,putting your underwear and one of his tshirts on and laying for about 5 minutes before you spoke up.

,,Please come back to the group."

His head rested on your stomach as your fingers went through his hair.

,,Any slight inconvenience and I'm coming back here." He says with a big sigh.

You smile and fold over to kiss his forehead.

Then it hit you.

,,Oh God they're going to think you killed me."

,,Fuck."

You both scramble around and get dressed.

,,Get your stuff.You're coming back now." You say.

There wasn't much to get since there were clothes of previous owners in every dorm.

This was it.You both step into the main room with you leading.

,,Look who decided to join us.Welcome back,Murphy." Bellamy says.

Everyone looks at the two of you.

,,Took you some time to deliver that soup didn't it,y/n?" Harper asks almost bursting out laughing.

You notice everyone knows and the look on your face makes everyone including you laugh.

After some time hanging out with the rest you decide to go up to Emori.Murphy was her ex boyfriend after all.

,,Hey." You say.

,,Hi y/n."

,,I'm just gonna be straight up.Is this okay with you?Me and him?"

She just bursts out in a loud laugh.

Your confused look startling her even more.

,,Y/n you're so oblivious sometimes.We broke up because I realized I like girls."

cliffhanger
1947 words
spoiler:u end up w emori
god this took so long

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 1.4K 68
- imagines + preferences for ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐. [ requests available for prompts, check "prompts" ] lowercase intended includes blood/injury men...
1.1K 72 15
RE WRITING!! As she tried to describe it, she realised no words were storing enough. Her dreams are filled with familiar shapes and ever-changing sil...
267K 5.1K 25
' She's a lost girl in her own little world, she looks so happy but she seems so sad. ' - disclaimer: i do not own the 100! all rights to the creator...
10.6K 172 10
Hopefully this won't be that bad. I'm not sure how long this would be, but I'll try my best to make it entertaining. A bunch of The 100 imagines. D...