Xavier's Trysta |18+|✔️

By Scribblestories_

Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She... More

Prolouge
Characters Introduction
1: Kitten's Entry In His Life.
2: 17 Years Later.
3: I Told You To Breathe.
4: Sneaky Mouse.
5: His Darkening Eyes.
6: Don't Move.
7: Gorgeous Lady Sophia Adams.
8: So Many Hot Stuffs Here.
9: Make Me Something To Eat.
10: Devil's Engagement.
~Covers ~
11: His Kitten.
12: I Never Knew This!!
14: Dream onn Boys !!
15: Kiss Your Bride.
16: Finally His.
Author's Note
17: Wedding Night Disaster.
18 : First Morning After Marriage.
19: I Think He Is Horny.
20 : Reception And Coronation.
21: Rules For Her.
22 : Just Like Her Owner.
23 : She Has Destroyed Me.
24 : I Shoot Him
25 : So Fukin Precious.
IMPORTANT❗
26: I So Like Us Like This.
27: These Feelings Are Scary.
28 : Touch Yourself For Me.
29 : Yess Daddy
30 : Only Him
31 : Harder Plzz
32: My Wife Is A Kinky Freak.
33 : Let Me Have The Honor.
34: Come Home Soon.
35: Spank...Spank!!
36: So Fucking Wet!
37: Have Mine
38: Trysta Xavier Lewis.
39: I Love You.
40: Always Have Your Back
41: Whatever!!
42: Fucking Banana
43: I Need Her
44: I don't Wanna Fucking Cry!
Note⚠️
45: Come Back To Me
46: I Miss Us.
47: I Was Finally Home.
48: Let's Get Us Home.
49: Only If....
50: Stop Moaning Kitten.
51: I Fucking Love You Kitten
52: Xavier's Trysta.
Epilogue- 1
Epilogue- 2
Epilogue- 3
•B O N U S•
New Story Note
Sequel Published!!🎊

13: Marry Him ??

38.3K 1.1K 64
By Scribblestories_

Trysta's POV :

"Baby you are looking so hatt..." Tessa said as she was done fixing my hair.

I smiled and thanked her. I looked at my self and squealed when I see my beautiful self.

Indeed I am looking beautiful...!!

Trysta's dress 👆

Today finally the devil is going to get married. The wedding is going to occur within few hours.

And right now my girls gang and I are getting ready together in my room. Well we all are already done.

"Guys its selfie tym..." April said and we trio smiled excitedly and gathered to take a good selfie.

After few minutes we heard a knock on my door.
I went to open the door, thinking that someone must have come to call us.
But my eyebrows furrowed when I see uncle Mason standing in front of my room door.

"Uhh...uncle...?" I greeted him more like questioning him.

He didnt said anything but looked behind me, towards Tessa and April.

"Trysta can I have few words with you. In private." He said in a stern tone, quite loudly for everyone to hear his command.

I gulped and nodded my head and let him inside my room.

"Try we will meet you downstairs." April said in a shivering tone to which I nodded my head while swallowing my saliva.

April went out form my room while dragging Tessa along with her, who was looking at uncle Mason with her narrowed eyes.

"Yes uncle. What you wanna talk about...?" I asked him timidly once my friends went our form my room.

Uncle Mason mention me to sit down on the couch with his hands movement, while he took sit down on the chair across me.

I don't know why, but suddenly I started feeling nervous. This is first time uncle Mason has come to me by himself for a TALK, other times he always used to call me to his office if there is something important for me to know.

"Trysta I won't beat around bush becoz we don't have so much time right now." He said while looking at me to which I nodded my head and kept looking at him curiously.

"I want you to marry Xavier today." He said while looking at me intensely.

For a minute I kept looking at him and just blinked my eyes.

"Uhh...sorry uncle. Xavier wha-what....?" I asked him while shifting on my seat uncomfortably.

I have to clean my ears soon.

"I guess you have already heard it right at the very first time Trysta, but still is am repeating myself for you.

I. WANT. YOU. TO. MARRY. XAVIER. WITHIN. FEW. HOURS."

He said each and every word loudly  while emphasising each word clearly.

I was speechless and kept rooted at my place. I didn't even knew what my eyes filled with warm tears and started dripping out from my eyes.

I can't marry him...!!

"Un-uncle I-I....he I...." I wasn't even able to form a word.

His words just kept ringing in my ears and I kept thinking about what he said.

Marry him...??

Only the thought to marrying him is enough to give me a shiver down my spine.

Shooking my head negatively, I took a deep breath to calm my self and again looked up at him.

"Uncle I-I can't mar...." I was about to deny him when he cut of me in the middle of my sentence and stood up while glaring at me angrily.

"Well I wasn't asking you Trysta. I was telling you. But still if you are going to deny this, just let me remind you one thing. After that the decision will be yours. And nobody will force you ever again."

He said sternly while I kept looking at him with my widen eyes and my mouth hung open. This is the firts time uncle is talking to me in this tone.

He looked at my bewildered form and took a deep breath before murmuring something to himself, while I also came out from my Terrance and looked down.

"Do you know what would have happened to you if I wouldn't have took you in my shelter 20 years ago.....?

Let me tell you, the people by whom you were surrounded, would have ate you like a hungry wolf that they are, without even a single bit of mercy and guilt.

All these years I gave you everything you needed and desired. I took care of you and your health and most importantly I protected you Trysta. I have been protecting you since your childhood.

And now when Adams have betrayed us and when we need your help, what are you doing.....??
You are just being an ungrateful person and denying my one wish.

Its okk. I understand if you dont want to marry Xavier. I won't force you "

He said while looking at me with disappointed and hurt expression.

After listening to his words, realization hit me hard and my heart dropped in the pit fo my stomach while I looked at him with my teary eyes and shooked my head.

I am so bad. How can I be so selfish.
He is right. He has given me the family which I had lost in my childhood. He has took care of me all the time and he has always protected me.

I was being so selfish and I didn't even think about this.

"Un-uncle I-I am so so-sorry. I-I am so selfish. Plzz fo-forgive me." I said to while shuttering badly and hold his hand as he was about to leave the room.

This is my time to pay back. I dont know what is happening and why Sophia is not getting married to Xavier but I won't back out when uncle needs my help. I can't be so selfish. I already knew what I have to do now.

"I-I am ready to ma-marry Xavier. I-I will marry hi-him." I said while looking down.

But my snapped up at uncle who was not patting my head with a happy smile on his lips.

"I knew it you won't disappoint me Trysta. I am happy that you realized everything so soon. Now you fresh n up
Soon some people will be here to help you to get ready for the weeding." He said with a smile and patted my head again.

I nodded my head at him and tried to smile back, in which I succeeded but that smile came out as a forced smile.

I slumped down on my bed once uncle went out form my room.

I dont know what is happening.
Just few minutes ago I was so excited to enjoy the wedding and eat all the delicious food, but here right now I am crying becoz I am going to be the wife of the devil, who always makes sure to scare the day light out from my shit.

My feeling are all over the place. I am not even able to understand anything right now. I never knew that I will get married to him. Not even In my weirdest dream.

I dont know if he is okay with this weeding or not, but one thing is for sure he doesn't like me nor he ever will.

I never wanted my weeding to be like this. Like anyone else, I have also wished to marry someone whom I love and who loves me back.

But here everything is just so opposite. I have seen that fury In his eyes whenever he looks at me. I have always seen his eyes turning black, once I come in front of him.

What I am gonna do after this marriage.
What will happen to him and me...?

Won't he will be heartbroken after knowing that he can't marry the love of his life....??

Oh jesus...!! He must be so much in rage and sad about this.

I dont know why he is not getting married to Sophia.
What happed to her suddenly...??

What if she comes back after this weeding...??
We he leave me and go back to her...??

Ohh God...!!
What am even thinking....??

Shooking my head, I again concentrate on my current situation.

Suddenly I remember one of the most important thing and More tears Started falling from my eyes.

I just realise that I wont be able to wear this dress now, nor I will be able to wear the wedding dress of my choice.

Why only my life is like this....??

********
Published on - 23.06.2021

So gusy here we go with another update.

Hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Do share your thoughts about this chapter.

Next update will be very soon again and next part will be the weeding probably.

Do follow me on wattpad lovies.

Instagram I'd- @author_priyaraj.

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤎P.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 6.3K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
580K 17.6K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...
274K 7.8K 33
♔ She is cruel, ruthless, and arrogant. She is stunning, cunning, and deadly. She insists that we are not equal in this arranged marriage. She is the...
121K 2.2K 39
𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬 20 yea...