The New God of the Forge

By ahmadnazem

shirou emiya merges with hephaestus the god of forge after being absorbed by the grail, he will try to help t... More

1
3
Help
4
Vote
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

2

32.2K 498 825
By ahmadnazem

Welcome to a new chapter, I am happy others liked the first chapter, so welcome to the new chapter.

Note : shirou has been through the holy grail war under rin who taught him how to act and archer's memories which he got as well as hepaephateus who lived a long time, also I am changing a few things in the mythology.

Shirou in a flash of fire teleported into the meeting room of the gods, yes you heard right teleported, being a god things like this were quite basic, if rin heard him say that she would probably strangle him to death.

In the throne room( 5 min before )

The throne room of the gods was what one would expect from the divine, it looked majestic, godly and everything was very expensive, we see how 2 goddesses sat on their thrones looking worried.

Hestia : have you seen hephaestus lately ?

Demeter : I am sorry hestia, but he has not been seen since ge found out that harmonia was not his daughter.

Hestia : my poor nephew, why must he suffer, he has already lived a bad life thanks to hera and now everyone looks at him with mockery and disgust.

Demeter : not to mention that bitch who is his wife, always taking gods into their bedroom not caring about all the gifts given to her by hephaestus. He deserves better than her.

Hestia : I just hope he is okay.

Soon a flash of fire appeared and out came shirou wearing a yukata, he looked around and saw only hestia and demeter there and blushed a little, he was still not used to how revealing the clothes in ancient greece were, getting his blush under control, he went and  greeted two goddesses that treated hephaestus well.

Shirou : hello aunts.

Both hestia and demeter looked at the god that approached them and blushed, he was quite muscular and tall, his red hair and eyes made him look exotic, drool started to fall from demeter's mouth while hestia was more controlled.

Hestia : umm who are you ?

Shirou : you hurt me aunt hestia, it's me hephaestus.

Demeter/ hestia : WHAT !

One could not blame their reaction, hephaestus has always been the ugliest god there is, but now he looked very handsome as if aphrodite took a male form.

Shirou : wow you look so surprised.

Demeter : well can you blame us, your looks did a complete 180 turn.

Hestia : what happened to you hephaestus.

Shirou : I will explain it later during the meeting.
He then went to sit on his throne.

Hestia and demeter looked at each other, today would be quite intresting it would seem.

Soon metis,zeus,hera,poseidon,ares and finally aphrodite appeared in their thrones.

Shirou : ( metis is still alive so the prophecy is still not known and zeus has yet to eat her ).
Shirou then began to think how he could save her and make sure athena was born as well.

Looking around zeus checked each and every olympian till his eyes landed on hephaestus and he summoned his lightning bolt.

Zeus : WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DARE YOU SIT IN PLACE OF AN OLYMPIAN ?

Hera : who cares ? It's better than that monster being here.

Aphrodite eyed the new god with lust and desire.

Aphrodite : hello handsome, how about we go back to my place and have some fun ?

Shirou meanwhile was storing zeus's lightning bolt and poseidon's trident in his reality marble. Fun fact about his tracing is that it now did not degrade and that now he was able to copy divine weapons and constructs due to two reasons, the first is that this world is in the age of the gods so gaia's presence was low, the other is that now he was not bound by his human brain which allowed to understand things better and trace more easily.

Shirou ( sarcastically ) : wow, it's so nice to know that my own wife and parents can't recognize me.

It took everyone a few seconds to figure out who he was and the were all shocked.

All but demeter and hestia : HEPHAESTUS.

Shirou : they figured it out, give them a prize.

Hera : you...you are no longer a monster.

Shirou : I never was, I just looked bad.

Ares : how ? You were always too ugly to be looked at.

Shirou : I don't exactly know really, after I knew that harmonia wasn't my daughter, I went to a volcano and jumped into it so that I can be alone,  I then figured that as the god of blacksmiths I can reforge myself to look beautiful.( This is bullshit but I am sure they will buy it, they never were smart afterall).

True to his words it seemed like everyone has accepted his answer.

Poseidon : congratulations nephew, you look great.

Shirou : thank you uncle.

Ares : still a weak ass punk.

Shirou : atleast I am not a brainless warmonger who still lives with his parents and sleeps with cheap sluts.

The retort surprised all the olympians present, hephaestus never replied to ares's taunts ever, aphrodite for some reason felt pain in her heart when her husband called her a slut. Did he not love her ? That was impossible everyone loved her.

Hera : hephaestus you shouldn't insult your wife or brother.

Shirou : please don't try to act like a mother to me now, I never had or needed a mother in my life. As for ares, he may be the god of war but he loses most of the time, hell I knocked him out multiple times and aphrodite sleeps with anything that moves.

Hera was stunned at shirou's gal to retort.

Metis : enough we are here to speak about our domains. Let us start.

Soon the reports were given amd most had said there was no problem in their domains, shirou was happy that his domain did not need supervising which left him more time to research how he will get back to rin and saber. Soon 3 hours passed and the meeting was reaching it's end.

Zeus : very well is there anything left before this meeting ends.

Shirou : yes I have something to request.

Metis : what do you need hephaestus ?

Many grew curious, hephaestus never requested anything from anyone since he could mostly build it and prefered to be alone.

Shirou : I request a divorce.

Nobody in the throne room dared to say something, this was quite shocking, no god or goddess have ever requested a divorce in the history of all the pantheon and more than that it was hephaestus asking to divorce the goddess of love and beauty. Aphrodite felt like she was slapped, her eyes narrowed in anger and an aura of power surrounded her.

Aphrodite ( angrly) : you want to divorce me ?

Shirou : yes.

Aphrodite : and why is that ?

Shirou : I can give you a million reasons actually, but the biggest and most important reason is that I don't love you.

Aphrodite looked shocked, it was impossible , everyone loved her.

Aphrodite : impossible everyone loves me.

Shirou : everyone doesn't love you aphrodite, they lust after you, you are confused between lust and love, love is a bond between people who will always be together no matter what regardless of anything. In truth, people only want your body and nothing else.

In his mind shirou was totally calm and collected, while normally he wouldn't say something like that, he was feeling all the hate and hurt that hephaestus has been feeling for years which made him angry and  vengeful, shirou was sure that if he and artoria were seperated, he would spend a life time searching for her never resting and striving to meet her once again.

Aphrodite was stunned, she looked around and saw the men nodding their heads as if agreeing with her husband even ares was nodding while the women were smiling that someone finally told her the truth.

Ares : just what are you getting at ?

Shirou : nothing, I just want a divorce and you and aphrodite will be free to suck each other's faces.

Hera : you can't divorce her. Marriage is sacred.

Shirou : and yet she has continuesly shamed it again and again while I stayed loyal.

Metis : all those who vote for the divorce raise your hand.

Soon everyone but hera's and curiously aphrodite's hand went up, the males wanted aphrodite for themselves while the women except hera pitied hephaestus.

Zeus : very well, you are divorced. Meeting dismissed.

Aphrodite watched as the beautiful ring her now ex husband made her for their wedding turn to dust with great shock. She flashed out to her palace to think about what just happened.

Shirou on the other hand was happy, he no longer had to be married to aphrodite, he was soon met by the female goddesses and poseidon.

Poseidon : congratulations on being free nephew.

Shirou : thank you uncle, I feel happy to be a free man.

Hestia : are you sure about your decision nephew ?

Shirou : yes, I think aphrodite will be happy with ares after this.

Demeter : ( I doubt it ).

Shirou : so I was thinking about a having party at my temple to celebrate my divorce.( I need to build alliances, perhaps I can find hecate, she is the goddess of magic afterall and might be able to help me in my research to return home, wow rin would be proud of me right now).

Poseidon : I would like to go.

Metis : I as well.

Demeter/hestia : us too.

Shirou : good it will be in 15 hours. I hope you come.

Shirou flashed away to the underworld where he was greeted by the fury alecto.

Alecto : halt god, what do you want ?

Shirou : I want to talk to lord hades.

Alecto : follow me.

Shirou followed alecto to the throne room, where he saw a man sitting on the throne.

Hades : leave us.

Alecto bowed and flew away.

Hades : nephew it would seem the rumors circulating on olympus are true, allow me to offer my congratulations on your divorce.

The fact that hades already knew was not a surprise, by now all of olympus would have already known and hades has his spies on olympus no matter what zeus thinks.

Shirou : thank you uncle, I am actually here to invite you to a party I am organizing.

Hades : it would be a pleasure to go.

Shirou : be ready in 15 hours.

He then flashed to olympus and began walking towards his palace, many goddesses looked at him lustfully though shirou  thought that they just curious about who he was, if he knew their thoughts he would internally scoff, they had always looked at him with disgust and now that he had changed, they began to like him, as he was walking he came across a little girl he knew quite well, it was the reason of his earlier sorrow as hephaestus, it was harmonia the goddess of peace, the same goddess he thought was his daughter, but in truth was ares, it appeared she was sitting on a fountain crying. Not being able to bare the sight of the girl he raised like this, he approached her.

Shirou : hello harmonia

Harmonia looked up and saw a handsome man looking at her.

Harmonia : who are you ?

Shirou : it's me hephaestus.

Harmonia : dadd....I mean lord hephaestus.
Replied the young goddess looking down, she thought that he didn't want anything to do with her after the truth came out, she cursed her mother who never took care of her and ares who did not care for her, in fact her own biological father hated her for being the opposite of his domain, how she wished that hephaestus was her true father.

Shirou : you can still call me dad.

Harmonia : really ?
Looking up at him with hope.

Shirou bent down to his knees and put a hand on her head and smiled.

Shirou : listen up young lady, I raised you not ares, you may not have come from my seed but it was I who read you stories at night, who fed you and played with you as you grew up, so I don't have a problem being your dad.

Harmonia jumped and gave shirou a giant hug whispering her thanks over and over again.

Shirou : now let's go home, we have a party to prepare for.

Harmonia took shirou's hands and both began to walk towards his temple to prepare. He would show all the gods why he was the god of cooking.

Unnoticed by him, harmonia was glaring at all the women who looked at her daddy with lustful eyes, she would not allow them to hurt her dad or use him like aphrodite did.

Harmonia : ( Don't worry daddy,I will protect you from those thotts )

With aphrodite

Aphrodite was in her temple furious, around her lay broken mirrors and glass , furniture was on the ground flipped as a testament of her fury.

Aphrodite : HOW DARE HE BREAK UP WITH ME ? WHAT RIGHT DOES HE HAVE TO ASK FOR A DIVORCE ?

Aphrodite then threw a pure gold necklace that was a gift from her ex husband on the ground and began to step over it.

Aphrodite : AND HOW DARE HE CALL ME A SLUT ? HE THINKS THAT I AM ONE OF THOSE WHORES ARES USES THEN DISCARDS ? HE THINKS HE CAN LECTURE ME ON LOVE WHEN HE WAS NEVER LOVED NOT EVEN BY HIS OWN MOTHER. HE THINKS HE CAN LEAVE ME WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCES. Does he take me for a whore ?

It was at that time that ares came in.

Ares : hey babe, now that you are no longer married to that cripple, how about we have some fun ?

Aphrodite : not now ares, I am not in the mood.

Ares : but..

Aphrodite : I said not now. I am angry.

Ares : fine I will just go ra*e a mortal.

Ares them flashed out to the mortal world.

Aphrodite was stunned, ares did not even try to comfort her. She sat in a chair and began to think. Memories of hephaestus alway trying to make her happy and console her when she was sad came to mind. She remembered the way hephaestus looked at her, it was different from the way other gods looked at her, it was not lustful, it was something else, did hephaestus truly love her ?

Aphrodite : ( was he right ? Does nobody really love me ? And why does it hurt inside ? ).

The End

What do you think ?

Do you like shirou's magus mentality ?

What will happen ?

Will harmonia keep goddesses away ?

Will aphrodite learn from her mistake ?

Will goddesses get addicted to shirou's cooking ?

Will shirou save metis ?

Rate /10

Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 2.1K 12
He finds himself back in the past. But it's different. Being summoned into the past isn't something new to him. But when he finds himself in his teen...
50.1K 1.6K 99
He was a hopeless man, a man who would amount to a little more than a fool. Yet this man pursued an endless dream, a dream in which he could hold her...
35.8K 843 13
after the fifth holy grail war shirou emiya has been going around saving many kinds of people until he comes across the holy grail shocked at seeing...
10.3K 192 9
Abandoned by his parents at a young age, Izuku Muramasa wishes to be both a blacksmith and a hero for those less fortunate. With his quirk he called...