Elite (Kill La Kill x Male Re...

Von omegaman004

During the first few years of his life, (Y/N)(L/N) lived happy and wealthy. But a series of unfortunate event... Mehr

Prologue
Welcome to Honnouji
First Day
Stand up
Prove Your Worth
One Final Challenge
Elite Five
Matoi
Parasite
Promise
Guerilla
Weakness
Pigs in Human Clothing
Sudden Death
Unsettling Diferences
Out of the Chains
Raid Trip, Part I
Raid Trip, Part II
Calm Before the Storm
Into the Night
The Darkest Place in my Mind
Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head
Far from the Madding Crowd
Will to Survive
For Days Long Gone (Rewritten)
Brave New World

Family Matter

4.7K 80 123
Von omegaman004

Kiryuin Manor

Primordial Life Fiber Secret Chamber

(Y/N) POV

After we arrived at the manor, Ragyo took me into a room I didn't even knew existed.

Nui and Rei were following right after us.

This massive room sheltered the Primordial Life Fiber. Every single life fiber originated from it.

Ragyo: This is the Primordial Life Fiber. The first Life fibers that arrived on earth. Soon enough, it'll awaken and the world shall return to how it should be.

(Y/N): In the end, you're gonna lose. Mark my fucking words!

Ragyo: Ahaha! Hold on to that hope for the last time, dear. Beacuse this is where it goes to die.

She extended her hand towards the Primordial Life Fiber.

Nui: It's finally time, (Y/N)! Aren't you excited? I sure am!

I just ignored her babbling, as I looked at Ragyo.

Just then, three threads came out of the life fiber and started spinning around her hand.

Ragyo: Only three should be enough.

They were glowing a deep orange, as Ragyo approached me.

Ragyo: These threads come from deep inside the Primordial Life Fiber's core. The power they hold is immense.

She got uncomfortably close to me and put her hand on my chest.

W-what the hell is this power...?

The power of the threads were too much. I could feel my body getting weaker just from getting close to them.

Ragyo: And you will let yourself up to it.

I felt my chest burning, as I let out a scream in pain.

Ragyo: Let yourself up to me.

The pain was getting too much to handle.

(Y/N): NOOOO!

I black out.

But... There's a light.

A perfectly white light.

Disgusting perfection.

It's taking over me.

I'm scared.

There was a song that I used to listen to when I was younger.

It went like this:

Rise and take flight, darling

Let's soar high

For the first time in forever, you're alive

Don't you forget that

Rise and take flight, darling

It's your time

There's no room for wilting flowers here

Smile and wipe away your tears

I'm scared, but

Her voice calms me down.

You have grown

You have strived

First time in forever, you're alive

A floral crown for you, my dear

Smile and wipe away your tears

Mother.

NO ONE'S POV

A explosion of life fiber shine happened. A huge power was about to be born.

The shine ceased, to reveal (Y/N)'s new form.

His hair had turned completely white, face had marks that looked like ancient paintings, same for his body, which muscle mass increased slightly.

A deep orange light shined underneath the skin on his chest, but it wore off quickly.

He slowly opened his eyes, to reveal that same deep orange shine that his pupils had changed colors to.

His body was smoking out.

Nui: Ooohh, how pretty!

Rei: Lady Ragyo, they are on their escape route.

(Y/N): Satsuki and Ryuko?

Ragyo: Yes. Think you could remove those wiltered flowers for me, dear?

(Y/N): Of course, mother.

Nui: Hey, (Y/N). Have you thought about that thing I said about we- Oh!

He cut Nui off by grabbing her by the chin and pulling her close for a surprise kiss, before pushing her away.

(Y/N): That was for good luck.

He then simply jumped through the roof of the manor to go after the Naked Sol.

Ragyo: It's seems he has a hard time controlling all that pent up energy.

Nui: That was... Wow...

Rei: Does this mean (Y/N) has completely awakened, ma'am?

Ragyo: Quite. The physical condition he was in left his life fibers significantly weaker. Thus, allowing the primordial threads to take over his heart and his will. All that was left for me to do was to apply some psychological pressure. Houomaru, go back to the REVOCS HQ and gather the employees. I'll be calling in soon.

Nui: Looks like we're getting closer to the endgame now! My heart's all pounding! I better go finish my work!

Meanwhile, at the Naked Sol

Satsuki sat down on a chair, thinking about their next move, while Nonon was pacing back and forth, worried.

Ryuko, meanwhile, was making her way to the room she was staying in before.

The words (Y/N) had said to her were just repeating over and over in her mind.

"What defines the humanity of a person is how pure their heart is, not what they are."

She entered the room and there she saw

Ryuko: Senketsu...

Senketsu: Ryuko! Thank God you're back! I was so worried about you...

While Senketsu was going on about how worried he was, Ryuko's mind drifted off. The same words still replaying.

Ryuko: AAAAAAAHH!

Senketsu: W-what happened!?

Ryuko: God, I've been such an idiot!

Senketsu: Ryuko...

Ryuko: I'm so sorry, Senketsu. Of course I still want to wear you. I don't know what came over me back there. So, please. If you can forgive me, let me wear you again.

His eye started watering, as he jumped at Ryuko and wrapped his sleeves around her neck.

Senketsu: Ryukooo! Of course I forgive you!

Ryuko: C'mon, man, you're getting yourself all wet!

After the tears stopped, Ryuko put Senketsu on again.

Ryuko: Feels good doesn't it?

Senketsu: Yep!

Ryuko: Now let's go out there and stop that bitch, Ragyo! For humanity!

Senketsu: Heh. For humanity it is!

Beck with Satsuki and the others, they were still thinking about a plan.

Aikuro: Well, that's just great. She took (Y/N). What do we do now?

Satsuki: I'm thinking. Give me a second.

Inumuta: You better think fast. There's something heading for us right now.

The screen showed a projectile approaching the Naked Sol.

*CRASH*

The impact sent loads of debris flying all over the deck.

When the dust settled, it revealed (Y/N) in his new "perfect" form.

Satsuki: That's-

Nonon: (Y/N)!

Satsuki: What happened to him? It doesn't look like he's here to be friendly.

Just then, Ryuko arrived on the platform.

Ryuko: What the hell's going on!?

Satsuki looked at her for a second.

Satsuki: Matoi. Ragyo did something to (Y/N) and now he wants to hunt us down. We must work together.

Ryuko: Tsk. I guess I can't fight it. What's the plan?

She called the Elites over.

(Y/N): Where you all at!? Get over here and let's throw down!

He kicked the air in the direction of two other combat helicopters, knocking them into the water.

Aikuro: Ugh...

Tsumugu: That does it!

Aikuro: Wait. You'll die.

Tsumugu: Not in my custom DTR, I won't.

Aikuro: But it hasn't been tested yet!

Tsumugu: Yeah, but at least mine's got tougher armor than yours. It's our only shot!

He jumped down a ramp and got into the DTR.

(Y/N): Hey, Satsuki! I know you can hear me! Get your ass over here, I got a present for y-

He looked to the side and saw Tsumugu in his DTR, ready to fight.

(Y/N): Oh, look at Mr. Mohawk, fighting with his ass hanging out!

Tsumugu started firing the needle guns, but the rounds had no effect at all.

(Y/N) simply lunged towards Tsumugu and tge pressure alone was enough to knock him away.

He walked to the DTR.

(Y/N): Alright, Satsuki, time's up! I'm gonna kill every single person in this ship until I get to you. Starting by Mr. Mohawk here.

He stepped on his head.

(Y/N): One... Two...

He forced his foot down a little bit more.

(Y/N): Thre-

He was cut off by something landing right in front of him.

The dust settled, to reveal Ryuko with Senketsu already in his synchronized form, scissor blade in hand, and Satsuki  wearing a Nudist Beach uniform, holding both blades of Bakuzan.

(Y/N) kicked Tsumugu and tge DTR away.

(Y/N): Teaming up against me, huh? You just made my fucking day!

Satsuki: And to you think you were my brother. Now, you've just become a slave to life fibers!

(Y/N): Ha! Go ahead and pull that bullshit you always say again! Anyways... I got something for you. Here.

He pulled out Junketsu and threw it to Satsuki, as she caught it.

Ryuko: What the-

Satsuki: What are you playing at?

(Y/N): Trust me on this one, sis. I'm not trying to pull anything. Go ahead and put it on. I'll take on both of you at full power.

Ryuko: Are you nuts!? That's suicide!

(Y/N): For anyone else other than me. I embraced the life fibers. I embraced perfection! NO ONE CAN TOUCH ME!

Ryuko: What're you gonna do?

Satsuki looked at Junketsu for a moment, then quickly put it on and flipped the the switches on the sleeve.

Satsuki: Life Fiber Override: Kamui Junketsu!

Ryuko: You serious!?

Satsuki: I can hear it in his voice, he's not bluffing.

Ryuko: Just going off instinct, huh? Well whatever. Let's do this!

He lifted his fists.

(Y/N): Bring that shit!

Ryuko, Satsuki: HAAAAAA!

Both lunged at (Y/N) together, going for a horizontal slash, but he quickly covered both of his arms with life fibers and blocked the attacks.

Satsuki: Life fiber manipulation...

(Y/N): That's right. I can control and bend my life fibers however I want now!

He forced both of them away, Satsuki hit a steel beam back first, while Ryuko crashed into some debris.

(Y/N): Look at yourselves. Satsuki, you're forcing yourself to wear Junketsu, while Ryuko is just wearing that cheap knockoff Kamui. Just looking at you makes me sick!

Satsuki: ...

Ryuko: You recovered your memories, but you're still the same jackass as before! Senketsu Shippu!

She flew very fast towards (Y/N) and ended up actually getting a hit.

(Y/N): God damn cheap shot!

Ryuko: And we're not even done yet! Senjin Shippu!

Senketsu: Interesting... Senjin Shippu!

Senketsu revealed his spikes, as Ryuko spun around and flew towards (Y/N). He blocked the attack, but it forced him down to the floor.

As the dust settled, (Y/N) didn't have a single scratch on him.

(Y/N): Nice hit for a piece of scrap. Your only strength comes from that bullshit you tell yourself about "synching". What a god damn joke.

Senketsu: It's not. When we fought back at the Sudden Death Runoff, I could feel you and Kanketsu synchronize. It was pure and powerful.

(Y/N): I don't need that stupid voice in my head anymore. All I need is the power from the life fibers!

Ryuko: I freaking knew it, you gave yourself up to those things!

(Y/N): So what? Being embraced by the life fibers is a feeling so good, I can't even describe it! Human beings were born to submit to life fibers. Being embraced by them is the ultimate bliss!

Satsuki: It's the bliss of being a slave!

(Y/N): If you got a problem with it, then die! "Submit or die"! Sounds like something you'd say, doesn't it, Satsuki!?

He jumped to attack Satsuki, but she blocked the punch just in time.

(Y/N) just grabbed the blade, threw it and kicked her away. She recovered and tried to jump up, but (Y/N) grabbed her leg and slammed her down.

(Y/N): Too slow, sis. Too slow.

Ryuko tried to hit a slash on (Y/N) from behind, but he noticed her approaching and hit a back elbow right on her nose, stunning her.

He grabbed the back of her head and threw her face first on the floor besides Satsuki.

(Y/N): What a shitty situation for both of you. Can't fight back!?

He then stomped the back of Ryuko's head a few times, making sure to knock her out.

He grabbed Satsuki by the throat and lifted her up.

(Y/N): Why are you holding back on me? Still can't hit your brother in the face, huh!? You're pathetic!

He started beating the living crap out of Satsuki to try and get her to react, but it wasn't working.

There were blood splatters all over them, and Satsuki's face was washed with blood.

(Y/N): Look at you. You're just a princess in a sandcastle and I'm a big ass wave that's gonna come and knock it all away!

He punched her a few meters away and-

*BOOM*

A bunch of rockets came flying his way, he just shrugged it off and looked towards the source.

He saw Nonon with two blasters.

Nonon: I'm sorry for this, (Y/N)... But you gotta come back to your senses!

(Y/N): Oh, butt out, will you!?

He jumped towards Nonon, but Sanageyama jumped in and knocked him away. He was holding two triple bladed daggers.

Sanageyama: Wake up, you idiot! If you can't see what they're going through to save your ass, then you're blind!

(Y/N): Shut it, human! You really think those little knives are gonna cut me!?

Inumuta: Nope, but he got you into firing range.

Inumuta pressed a button and the cannons fired, sending (Y/N) sliding back.

(Y/N): That was dumb too. You know guns don't work on me!

Gamagoori: But they got you closer to me!

Gamagoori appeared behind him with the Emergency suction device in hand.

He put it on his back and activated it, trapping (Y/N).

(Y/N): What the- Satsuki, you bitch! You set me up!

Satsuki: That's right! Matoi and I couldn't beat you on our own, but if I utilized the Elite, then it is possible!

(Y/N): Tsk! I can't believe you used yourself as bait to get me!

Satsuki: You should know better than anyone that I'd do anything to win! Now, on with it.

She approached (Y/N) and pointed tge end of Bakuzan's handle to his head.

(Y/N): The hell are you doing!?

Satsuki: I'm sorry for this.

She hit him square on the head with the handle, causing it to bleed and sending a shockwave.

It dazed (Y/N), as his head dropped.

Satsuki: (Y/N)...

Gamagoori: Did it work?

...

Satsuki: Gamagoori! Get out of there!

Nui appeared out of nowhere and cut the device, freeing (Y/N).

He stumbled forward, as Nui jumped close to him.

Satsuki: Get your hands off him!

Nui: You humans are so silly! You'll never get your old (Y/N) back!

Satsuki: And why's that!?

Nui: Because you dummies are focusing on the wrong part of his body! Look!

She then just shoved her hand in (Y/N)'s chest and pulled out his heart.

Nui: These are life fibers extracted from the Primordial Life Fiber. And it looks like they already entered his heart! So, there's no way to get him back unless you completely rip it out! Buuuut we know what would happen if you did that!

She lets go of his heart, as it re-enters his chest and tge wound closes up.

Satsuki: From the Primordial Life Fiber? Damn you!

Nui: Enough talk... Let's paint this ship red, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): ... You got it.

Ryuko: HARIME!

She jumped Nui, as they clashed blades.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) kneed Satsuki in the face, as she fell on the floor.

(Y/N): I'm fucking done with you... You're so weak, it actually disgusts me. You force yourself to wear Junketsu, because you despise it. Pathetic. I can't even believe we were born together! Time to die!

He coated his right arm in life fibers and went running towards Satsuki.

He lifted it, and swung down, but something stopped him.

Gamagoori, Sanageyama and Nonon jumped in the way.

(Y/N) kept trying to force his fist forward, but for some reason, he couldn't. It was like someone was holding his fist back.

(Y/N): W-what the f-

*SMACK*

He punched himself in the face, leaving everyone confused.

(Y/N): What the fuck is happenin- C-can you hear me?

Somehow, a different voice came out of his mouth.

Nonon: Y-yeah.

(Y/N): This is Kanketsu speaking. I found a breach and I'm talking through his vocal chords now... Listen... You guys gotta help him remember all you went through together! It's the only way he'll come ba- SHUT UP!

(Y/N) stumbled back a bit, but the three had already understood what they had to do now.

(Y/N): I don't need you anymore... I don't need you!

Gamagoori stepped up.

Gamagoori: Remember who you are, you fool! Are you really about to let those flimsy threads take over you will!? Both you and I know you're stronger than that! Remember that, (Y/N)!

The memories of him and Gamagoori came back.

When they met, almost three years back.

All the times he teased him.

All the laughs they had together.

(Y/N): I... don't need your strength...

Sanageyama stepped up.

Sanageyama: C'mon, man! You remember me, don't you!? All the shit we went through together, and I can say for damn sure that you are the single strongest person I know! Don't let those god damn threads sever that connection, (Y/N)!

The memories started flooding in.

The first time they fought.

All of their sparring sessions.

Their second fight.

(Y/N): I.... don't need.... your fellowship.

Finally, Nonon stepped up.

Nonon: (Y/N)... Heh. Do I even need to say anything? I love you, you big dummy.

(Y/N): I...

He looked up to her, as the orange glow in his eyes wore off.

(Y/N): I need your love...

He felt his chest burning, as he stood up and put his hand over it.

(Y/N) What I don't need... ARE THESE FUCKING STRINGS!

He shoved his hand inside his chest and reached inside of his own heart.

Gamagoori: What the hell are you doing!?

Sanageyama: Stop that!

Nonon: (Y/N)! You'll die!

He smirked, amidst the excruciating pain he was feeling.

(Y/N): Not... today!

He found three strings and wrapped them around his finger.

(Y/N): HAAAAAAA!

He pulled out the three threads, as a shine explosion happened.

When the dust settled, (Y/N) was panting heavily, blood all over his torso, and the wound was slowly closing up.

The threads were trying to squirm away, but he wrapped them around his forearm.

Satsuki had just managed to get up, to see what had happened. She sighed in relief.

How are we?

(Y/N): Oh, we're back. Thank you, Kanketsu.

You know I'll always be here for you.

(Y/N): No need to tell me twice.

Nui had noticed what happened and had a look of annoyance on her face.

Nui: E-eh? How did you rip them off like that...!?

The look of annoyance turned into anger, as a vein bulged on her forehead.

Nui: Oh... oh. I see how it is. Looks like I'm gonna have to chop you up now!

She dashed towards (Y/N) with her blade, but he turned around and punched her in the gut, sending her crashing into some debris.

Her scissor blade flew off her hand and (Y/N) caught it.

He looked at Ryuko.

(Y/N): Hey, Ryuko! Catch!

He threw the blade to her, and she caught it.

Ryuko: Thanks, man!

(Y/N): Tag out for a second, this psycho bitch is mine now.

Just as he said that, Nui busted out from under the debris.

Nui: And now you took my blade!? Oh, you're so DEAD!

(Y/N): Just bring that shit, Nui!

She pulled out a sewing nail and jumped at (Y/N).

Her attacks were all being blocked easily, while (Y/N) also countered every single one of them.

Nui: What the hell!? You shouldn't be this quick without the threads!

(Y/N): Huh... Looks like the power sticker with me!

Nui grunted, then flashed out of sight and reapered behind (Y/N). She managed to catch him by surprise and shove her nail through his neck.

Nui: HA! It's all over!

He did the very same thing that Nui did, appearing behind her.

(Y/N): Yeah, for you!

He lifted both his arms and chopped down on her shoulders.

Nui: MY AAAARMS! OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! MY AAAAARMS!

Do you have any idea how valuable my arms are!? I'm the Grand Cotourier!

(Y/N): That's why I chopped them off, dipshit!

Her arms were flopping around on a puddle of blood.

Nui: I'm kidding! If you chop them off, they'll just pop back on again!

(Y/N) stepped on one of them, as it disintegrated into life fibers.

Nui: HUH?

He stepped on the other one, as the same thing happened.

Nui: AAAHHHH!

Satsuki: He can keep life fibers from regenerating with his bare hands?

(Y/N) turned back to Nui.

(Y/N): Give up. It's over.

Nui: This isn't happening... Not to me! Now I'm angry! Like, really, super angry! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I HATE YOU ALL!

Just then, a bunch of bulky COVERS landed in between (Y/N) and Nui. A chopper also arrived. It was Rei, who grabbed Nui by her hair and took off.

(Y/N): What the hell!? Let's jump on that shit!

(Y/N) tried to jump to the chopper, but fell flat on his face.

(Y/N): What the hell, Kanketsu!?

Would you settle down for a second and let me close out the wound that you left on your own heart!?

(Y/N): Then what do we do about all these COVERS!?

Satsuki: Poor Houomaru. It was a mistake to go running off like that.

Aikuro: You're right. It's the perfect opportunity to test these out!

Iori appeared with a whole set of suction devices.

Aikuro: Hey, Elite! Don't be shy, we're running on the clock now, so pick one and start sucking!

Nonon and Sanageyama grabbed one each, followed by Tsumugu, who grabbed three with the help of his DTR. Gamagoori, however, grabbed nine at once, three on each of his arms and three on his back.

They attacked the COVERS and soon enough, there were none left. The people were safe and the life fibers from the suits were absorbed and sent down to the lab, for Iori to sew more Goku Uniforms.

Meanwhile, in the chopper

Nui: LET ME OUT! What's your problem!? I didn't ask for your help! I haven't been beaten yet, y'hear!?

Rei: Please, Grand Cotourier, calm down. What could you hope to achieve in your present condition? Right now, completing Shinra Koketsu takes priority over anything and everything. You lost your arms because you were fighting instead of working. So I hope you have a good apology lined up for Lady Ragyo.

Nui:*whispering* Apologize to her? I would never.

Rei: What was that?

Nui: A-ah... Nothing that concerns you!

She sewed her wound back together, to stop the bleeding.

Nui: Ride along to Honnouji, then. But I'll have you know that after I'm done with Shinra Koketsu, I'll teach YOU what happens when you mouth off to me.

Rei: As long as you do finish Shinra Koketsu, what happens to me is of no concern.

Back at the Naked Sol

Everyone had settled down from what happened earlier, as the sun started to set.

(Y/N) was standing next to the rest of the Elite and Satsuki.

(Y/N): Thank you guys for bringing me back. I really snapped back there, didn't I?

Sanageyama: Nah, don't worry about it. Just another day's work.

Nonon: We're just glad to have you back.

Satsuki: I second that.

The three of them looked at each other and smiled.

(Y/N): Heh. After we finish all this shit, we have a lot of catching up to do.

Ryuko: Hate to interrupt the sweet ass moment, but we gotta have a talk, Satsuki Kiryuin!

Satsuki turned around.

Satsuki:*sigh* What do you want?

Ryuko: I wanna get you back for all tge attitude you've given me. Let me smack you in the face. If I punch you and can't knock you down, then I'll know you have what it takes to fight alongside me.

Aikuro: Ryuko...

Satsuki: Very well, do it. Go on and hit me, I shall withstand it.

Ryuko: You can keep telling yourself that...

She jumps forward to hit Satsuki.

Satsuki: Gamagoori...

Ryuko: This is between me and her, you idiot!

She goes for another punch.

Ryuko: What's with you people!?

Gamagoori: Is that the best you can do, Matoi!?

Ryuko: What!?

Gamagoori: Did you put everything you had into that punch!? Because it certainly didn't feel like it!

Ryuko: Yeah, of course I did!

Gamagoori: If you did, then why are we still alive!?

Sanageyama: He's right. If you really did put everything into it, we should've d
ed!

Ryuko: I pulled my punch because you idiots got in the way!

Gamagoori: A likely excuse! It shouldn't matter who gets in your way! Weak commitment like that proves that you are not worthy of punching Lady
Satsuki!

Ryuko: Screw you, I have commitment!

Sanageyama: Doesn't look like it from where I'm standing. Lady Satsuki has standards, and we're not gonna let some half assed punches touch her!

Nonon and Inumuta stepped in front of her too.

Satsuki: Step aside, I got this.

Nonon: If you wanna punch her face, punch ours first. If you wanna chop her arms off, chop ours off first! We are the face and limbs of Lady Satsuki and we take the hits for her.

Inumuta: Although us "limbs" have a mind of our own, and can be quite a handful.

Sanageyama: Honnouji's Elite Five are Lady Satsuki's invincible spear and her unyielding shield!

Gamagoori: If you want to strike Lady Satsuki, strike us! But, be warned, we will not yield so easily!

(Y/N): Uummm... Yeah, I just think that punching her in the face wouldn't be so nice sooo... If you could just not?

Ryuko: God, what's wrong with you people!? You guys are all freaking nuts!

She realized something.

Ryuko: You got a bunch of batshit crazy people protecting you... Just like I do.

Satsuki: So it would seem. I had to defeat Ragyo. So the only way I thought possible was to use other people as my pawns. And I thought I could use you in the same manner.

She approached Ryuko.

Satsuki: Since the day you appeared wearing Senketsu, my goal has been to train you to turn against Ragyo and her allies. I told you I killed our father because I wanted to gauge your and Senketsu's power. If you could hold on to your free will without succumbing to the life fibers, you'd prove yourself to be useful when the time came. If I kept the truth from you, I thought I could use you better as a weapon against Ragyo.

Ryuko: Thanks, bitch.

Satsuki: Treating you like a fool was a mistake. I was using the same method as Ragyo. In essence, I did the same thing to (Y/N) by keeping the truth from him for almost three years. If anyone is a fool here, that's me.

Nonon: No, don't say that...

Satsuki: I understand now. People are not cut from the same cloth. And no matter how odd they may seem, that difference is what makes this world beautiful. Our world is still worth protecting, and I'd be honored to do that by your side.

She bowed, as Ryuko powered down.

Ryuko: Jeez... Even your apologies are turned up to 11. I don't even feel like punching you anymore. I got a bunch of folks I wanna protect too, and if you wanna team up to pull Ragyo's plug, then let's do it!

Sukuyo: Now that you all made up, how about we all seat down and eat together?

She said as she put down a massive plate of croquettes for everyone.

And so they did. Everyone sat down together, talked and ate together as tge sun set.

Honnouji Academy

Nui was working nonstop on finishing Shinra Koketsu, even sewing it together with just her mouth.

Nui: Those FUCKING assholes! Everything was going right and it all came crashing down on ME!

She stopped sewing for no apparent reason and just stared blankly at the floor.

Nui: Why am I still doing this? Why am I still siding with her?

...

Nui: AAAHHHH! WHAT AM I THINKING!? I'm losing my mind over this! I don't care if it's the last god damn thing I do, I'll make those Honnouji shitheads PAY!

She went back to sewing, ignoring the existential crisis she had just a moment ago.

To be continued

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

68.9K 787 19
Name was Y/n Gaza, You were more sometimes a friendly chap who could have bad attitude awhile back depending if ya like to fuck around or just have l...
562 15 4
A fictional high school in Tokyo Bay that is dominated by its fearsome student council, led by Satsuki Kiryuin. The council members wear special unif...
48.6K 946 20
Ryuko Matoi is traumatized by the events that occurred during her last day with Senketsu. All of the information is too much to take in for a single...
163K 3.5K 41
This is the Story of how Izuku midoriya was once in his world to how he got transport to another world a world without quirks instead they have somet...