call me yours ( harry j potte...

Por wstrnflies

*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆ Y/n Sterling, related to Luna Lovegood, just as carefree, creative, and odd as Luna was. But is pa... Mais

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
―𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐙𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
𝐆𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐗
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
―𝐄𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞
ᵂʰᵃᵗˢ ᴺᵉˣᵗ

20

11.2K 340 521
Por wstrnflies

Edited; A character, that doesn't show till deathly hallows is in this chapter. Because I feel like Luna's relationship with Helena should have been in the movies. 
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Chapter Twenty: Accio!

Later in the day, Y/n wrote to her mother just to check in on her as she was on the way to the owlery to send the letter. She just came from hanging out with Luna and Ginny in the library. 

Y/n walked up to the owlery as she walked in Harry was handing there and hissed in pain. "What happened? I interrupted something, didn't I? A deep thought?" Y/n softly asked. 

Harry turned to her, shaking his head, not noticing she was in the room till now. "N-Nothing, not at all the bird bites..." Harry pointed at the owl as y/n grinned, shaking her head as she walked over and gave the letter to (Y/O/N).

"Yeah...I heard some do-" she sweetly but wittingly stated with a grin. Harry watched as the girl walked over and the owl flew away. "Want to come back with me, I'm going to Hagrid's then visiting a friend that's in the castle with Luna...Sadly you wouldn't be able to join. She is shy...really shy" 

That made Harry furrow his eyebrows, Yes, Y/n had many friends in her eyes and his but everyone was too weird out by the girl. "Who?" Harry asked.

"Helena Ravenclaw, me and Luna are supposed to have tea with her," Y/n said clearly as Harry nodded but thought about it with no questions. "well, I should be going? Want to join?" 

Harry nodded, always wanting to go with Y/n on her adventures to know more about Creatures.

After the visit with Hagrid, who was getting ready for the first task so they couldn't stay that long, Y/n went up to the Ravenclaw tower to talk to Helena with Luna who was already there. "I'm the rare case when today comes before yesterday. What am I?" The painting said to her. 

Y/n thought about all of the possible answers, But this stumped her for a second until she thought about one more thing. "Can it be...A dictionary."

The painting nodded and with that opened up for Y/n to be able to walk in. She walked around the Ravenclaw tower until she found Helena and Luna. "Hello Y/n," Helena said looking at the girl as Luna was looking up and finished talking to the ghost. 

"Hello, Helena...How are you today?"

"Better now-"

Luna and Y/n both made friends with Helena in their first years. They could relate on the fact they all have nicknames that they are called. Helena being called the grey lady and Y/n, Luna being called 'Loony'.

Y/n was sitting in the common room at night on Saturday after being with Ron all day so he wasn't alone counting that they are still friends, She was cuddled up on the single chair reading a romance book. Dark except for a guttering Harry appeared on the bottom of the steps. "Y/n?" 

"Hello, Harry Potter," 

A copy of the Daily Prophet lies upon a table, tragedy: Harry Potter and the Tri-wizard Cup a photo is ten times the size of the other three champions."I wouldn't read that, if I was you...she said some questionable things..." Y/n stated with her head in the book. 

The prophet talked about how Harry had found love in the comforting arms of Y/n Sterling. Causing Y/n to be a little more awkward than normal. Harry scowls at Rita Skeeter's face, flickering demonically in the firelight. "Harry-" Someone said. 

"Harry you have a visitor in the fireplace-" Y/n spoke looking at Sirius's face being in the fireplace. 

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and turned to the fireplace. "Sirius?! How..." He asked rushing over to it as Y/n closed her book and looked at the fireplace as well. 

"I don't have much time Harry so let me get straight to it. Did you or did you not put your name into the goblet of fire?" Sirius asked with a concern laced in his voice. 

Harry shook his head, "No! I didn't...." 

"Shh... I had to ask. Now, tell me about this dream of yours. You mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort, but who was the third man in the room?" 

"I dunno."

"Harry tell him what you told me-" Y/n said butting into the conversation out of good. 

Harry nodded and turned back to Sirius. "Voldemort was giving him a job to do. Something important. Peter was there, and someone else..." 

"What was that? He wanted?" 

Harry took a second before nodding. "He wanted... me. I dunno why, but he was gonna use this man to get to me. I mean it was only a dream right?" 

"Yes. It's just a dream. Look Harry, the death eaters at the world cup, your name rising from that goblet these are not just coincidences. Hogwarts isn't safe anymore." 

"What are you saying?" Harry said to him. 

"I'm saying the devils are inside the walls. Igor Karkaroff was a death eater. And no one, no one stops being a death eater. Then there's Barty Crouch, the heart of stone sent his OWN son to Azkaban." 

"Do you think one of them put my name in the goblet?" 

Y/n looked over at him worryingly, "I haven't a clue who put your name in the goblet Harry but whoever did it is no friend to you. People die in this tournament." 

"I'm not ready for this Sirius." 

"You don't have a choice." 

Footsteps started to come down the steps. "Someone is coming-" Y/n said turning to Sirius and Harry. 

"Keep your friends close Harry." 

Ron enters the room, looking around at the two of them sitting next to each other now. "Oh hi, Y/n..." Ron greeted as Y/n nodded and said hi back. "Who were you talking to?" 

"Y/n"

"I heard voices a mans voice-" Ron continued. 

"Maybe you're imagining things, wouldn't be the first time," Harry uttered. 

"You're probably just practising for your next interview I expect. night Y/n." 

"Night Ronald-" Ron leaves. Harry goes to the fire again but Sirius is gone. The newspaper in the fire has the headline "TEENAGE TRAGEDY".

At the cloister during the day, Y/n was sitting with Neville as the boy stood in the lake looking at plants in the water. Harry was sitting with them with his nose buried in a book. The book that Moody has given Neville. 

"Amazing" Neville repeated as Y/n grinned and leaned forwards moving her hand in the water. 

"Neville! You're doing it again." Harry warned looking up from the book. 

Y/n turned to glare at Harry as he looked down at the book with a shrug. "Oh. Right. Sorry ..." 

"Don't be Neville, they are quite amazing-" Y/n said with a small smile on her face. 

 Neville smiled looking at Y/n, "Magical water Plants of the Mediterranean" Harry asked looking up from the book as Y/n shook her head at his confused tone of voice. 

'Should have paid attention' She thought to herself with a grin moving her hand in the water. 

"Moody gave it to me. You know, that day we had tea." Harry nods. Then laughter sounds from the of the garden. Harry turns, sees Ginny and Hermione walking with a rather sullen-looking Ron. Spying other, Ron and Harry regard one another coolly whispers at length to Hermione and exits. 

Hermione approaches. "Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid's looking for you." She thought trying to say it correctly to Harry as he stood in front of her. 

Y/n got up and walked over to them, Ginny shook her head as Y/n nodded agreeing with her. "Is that right? Well -- What!?" Harry asked. 

"Parvati told Dean to tell Ronald" Hermione started shaking her head, "Don't ask me to repeat it. Hagrid's looking for you." 

"Well, you can tell Ronald" 

Hermione was about to walk away as she turned around quickly. "I'm not an owl." Hermione turns away, continues on with Ginny. 

"Amazing--" Neville uttered causing Y/n to grin and walk back over to the boy hanging out like they were before Harry walked over to them.

Y/n sat back down leaning on the tree, "What kind did you find?" Y/n asked looking at Neville who put his hand out to show a plant. "good-" Y/n smiled looking at him. 

Harry and Hagrid are walking through a dark forest. "Did you bring your father's cloak as I asked you?" Hagrid asked looking at Harry as the boy nodded. 

"Yeah, I brought the cloak. Hagrid where are we going?" Harry said.

"You'll see soon enough. Pay attention this is important." Hagrid uttered walking forward. 

Harry turned to Hagrid and furrow his eyebrows. "What's with the flower? Hagrid have you combed your hair?" Hagrid is looking more dapper than usual and is carrying a big red flower.

"As a matter of fact, I have. You might like to try the same thing now and again." We hear animal noises. Madame Maxime calls out to Hagrid.

The two talk for a second as Harry was under the cloak and walked forward a little bit. 

Just then, up ahead, men come clear, an ear-splitting roar Hagrid glances back, grinning and gestures Harry forward. A clearing comes into Harry's view where a gang of wizard surround four giants.

Inside the cages, Harry saw "Dragons? That's the first task? You're joking." He asked turning to Hagrid quickly as he shook his head. 

"Come on Harry. They've seriously misunderstood creatures." A huge flame fires up. "Although, I have to admit that horntail is a right nasty piece of work. Poor Ron nearly fainted just seeing him you know." 

Harry looked back up at Hagrid, "Ron was here?" 

"Oh sure. His brother Charlie helped bring him over from Romania. Didn't Ron tell you that?" Hagrid asked. 

Harry shook his head, "No he didn't. He didn't tell me a thing." 

The next day, Luna, Ginny, and Y/n were sitting out in the courtyard as Luna was reading, Ginny was talking to Y/n about the dream she had last night. "It was like a ten-foot troll-" Ginny spoke looking at Y/n as the girl grinned and chuckled even Luna chuckled a little bit. 

Y/n was thinking about the badges that people were wearing that said 'Potter sucked' She knew Harry didn't ask for this or deserve anything that people were saying about him. 

"Ginny," Luna said turning to her. 

"What! The dog was ten-foot-tall! and then someone else was there, I'm not sure who-" Ginny continued. 

Y/n spaced out of the conversation as Harry walked out into the courtyard pushing past Hufflepuff's. She saw as he walked over to Cedric. "What do you think they are talking about?" Luna asked looking to the side as the three girls turn. 

Hermione walked over and sat next to Y/n, "hi" She sportingly stated looking at Y/n. 

Y/n turned to look at Hermione, "Something is wrong, I can tell-" Y/n spoke looking at her best friend. 

Hermione shook her head, "Ronald is being bloody annoying-" 

"Is he still mad?!?" Ginny groaned looking at Hermione, the girl nodded as Ginny rolled her eyes. Y/n couldn't take her eyes off of Harry and Cedric trying to see what they were talking about since Harry seemed worried. 

Harry walked away and went over as Ron bumped into him, "mione..." She uttered, Ginny, Luna, and Hermione turned as Hermione huffed. Ron and Harry started to go back and forth as the girls watched from afar. 

Ron stormed away with Seamus as Harry turned around seeing Y/n, Before he would get over to the girl a voice rang into the air. "Why so tense Potter!?" Malfoy's voice said as Harry turned around and looked up into the tree he was sitting in. 

"My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last FIVE." Malfoy's teased looking at Harry. 

Ginny, Y/n, Luna and Hermione were paying attention same with everyone in the courtyard as Malfoy jumped down from the tree. "I don't give a damn what you or your father thinks Malfoy. He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic!" Harry shoved him. 

As Harry walks away and Draco angrily tries casting a spell. Mad-Eye appears and quickly turns Malfoy into a ferret. "I'll teach you to cast when someone's back is turned." 

Everyone burst out in laughter even Y/n and Luna chuckled a little bit at Malfoy getting what he had come for the past couple of years. "Professor Moody, what are you doing?" McGonagall walked over in a rush looking at him and the floating ferret. 

"Teaching." Moody curses looking down and balancing the ferret up and down. 

"Is that a student?" 

"Technically it's a ferret." 

Mad-Eye is making the ferret hover around. He sends it up the trouser leg of one of Draco's friends. He squirms and looks uncomfortable. Everyone else is laughing. Mad-Eye winks to Harry and he laughs. 

Eventually, it comes back out and McGonagall turns Draco back to normal. "My father will hear about this!" Malfoy shouted turning and looking at Moody. 

Moody started to chase after Malfoy once more. "Is that a threat!" Draco runs away. Mad-Eye shouts after him. "I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair boy! It doesn't end here!" 

"We never use transfigration as a punishment, surely Dumbledore told you that." 

"He might've mentioned it." He uttered looking down at his hands. 

"Well, you will do well to remember it." 

McGonagall walked away as Ginny shook her head. Moody turned to Harry who was about to walk back over to Y/n and Hermione. "come with me."

"I think, I'll go have some pudding Luna?" Y/n asked as Luna nodded and she walked out of the courtyard towards the kitchen. 

Y/n walked into the kitchen after tickling the picture of the pear, as House-elf's were walking around and busy doing their job. Some were cleaning, cooking, or just drinking. "Hello Miss Sterling" the drunken elf winky spoke looking at her. 

"Hello, Mrs...Mind if I get some pudding from the fridge?" Y/n asked looking at the elf as she hiccuped and nodded before taking a swig of fire whiskey and then walking away. She walked over and grabbed some pudding.

Yes, Y/n was helping Hermione with S.P.E.W because she wasn't just going to let her friend do it alone without any help. Since the boys didn't care one bit. 

Harry trails Y/n and Hermione through the stacks, following Y/n like a lost puppy. Warily sidestepping the books she summons from the shelves tower over them. "Your wand, your wits, your broom. That, in essence, is what Moody's saying you'll need. Correct?" Hermione asked turning to Harry. 

He ducked a book and nodded, "Huh, Right, Dunno why he couldn't just come and tell me." Harry talked looking at them. 

"Because, there is no point in a challenge if he would just tell you," Y/n spoke stepping on a stepstool and grabbing a book not using magic like Hermione. "and you'll actually have to engage your brain. How inconsiderate of him" 

Harry scowls with a grin, then spies Ron studying alone at a far table. "Do you mind!" Hermione shouted, Harry and Y/n both turned and saw Hermione pushing through people. Girls started to whisper and Y/n saw they were spying on Krum. 

"Krum? In the library?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows confused. 

"He's always here. Which means They're always here. Dead annoying-" Hermione rolled her eyes. 

Y/n shook her head, "I don't find it that annoying...just am not able to study because of all the noise" Y/n calmly said. 

As Hermione flings another book over her shoulder ducks, pivots, and watches it refile itself perfectly. Just then, Malfoy's voice carries from the next aisle. "I still cry when I think of my Mum and Dad' Potter says, 'Mostly at night when I'm alone" 

Harry furrowed his eyebrows, "I never said that..." Hermione and Y/n don't reply, oblivious. Harry angrily peers through the gaps in the stacks and spies Malfoy surrounded by Slytherins, as he reads from the Daily Prophet. "'Fortunately, the troubled young champion" 

Malfoy looked up to see Harry as he raises his voice. "Has found comfort in the loving arms of fellow classmate Y/n Sterling-" 

Harry turned almost red, "I never said that either" Harry turns, sees that Y/n remains oblivious someone else is not: Cho, standing at the end of the aisle. 

She looks from him to Hermione. Then  Hermione flings a book over her shoulder and it hits Harry in the head. "Oh, Harry. Accio!" Hermione announced.

Cho looked at Y/n who turned to Harry and he looked at her. "You know how to summon something right?" Y/n asked looking worried as he furrowed his eyebrows. 

"That's it." Hermione said to Harry, "Harry. That's it, Of course, the incantation will have to be rather powerful and you'll have to leave a window open . . ." 

Harry watches Hermione go muttering to herself, then looks for Cho. Gone. He frowns, As Y/n noticed this as she walked off playing with the hem of the sleeve of her jumper.

It was the day of the first task, Fred and George were walking the aisles taking bets. "Step up, mates! Who fancies a flutter on tonight's bloodbath?" Fred shouted looking around at everyone. People sat in the stands getting ready for the task to start. "Smart money's on Krum to survive!"

"One'll get you ten if Potter dies. Ow!" Hermione pops George hard in the arm, glowering disapprovingly as he turned back to the stands. "We'd cut Harry in, of course..." 

"Oi! Where is my girlfriend!?" Fred asked looking around.

Ron shook his head disapproving of his brother's crush on Y/n.  "She'll never be your girlfriend, Oy! Hermione where is Y/n anyways?" 

Hermione turned to them annoyed, to say the least. "She's talking to Harry, and checking in on him" Hermione spoke. Ron rolled his eyes at the name, 'Harry'.

"Bet they're snogging-" George whispered to his twin. 

"He's not that brave, even if he is going to battle a dragon-" Fred whispered back, "Five gallons..." George and Fred both nodded shaking each other's hands. 

Harry paces, as Y/n peeks her head into the tent and snapped causing Harry to turn to her. "Har, are you okay?" She asked turning to him. Harry walked over and put his ear to the flap of the tent and shook his head. 

"I'm not ready, Y/n..." He whispered with a shaken voice. 

"Harry, remember you can do anything, as long as your confident about it-" Y/n said dreamily to him. "Beside's the worse thing that could happen is it can burn half of your face...or kill you..." 

The raven-haired boy nodded slowly not being about to think about anything but the dragon,  Arms were around his neck as Y/n hugged him comfortably. Harry put his hands around her hips and hugged her back.

A bright camera flashes, Rita Skeeter the journalist approaches. Y/n backed off of Harry and looked at her. "Young love! Ohh how...stirring. If everything goes, unfortunately, today you might make the front page." 

Viktor walked over to Rita. "You have no business here. This tent is for champions and friends." 

"No matter. We've got what we wanted." She smiled before she leaves and Dumbledore enters.

"Good day champions. Gather 'round, please. Now you've waited, you've wondered and at last, the moment has arrived. The moment only four of you can fully appreciate. The champions gather around him in a circle." He placed a hand on Y/n's shoulder as she just stood there awkwardly. 

"What are you doing here Miss Sterling?" Dumbledore asked looking at her. 

Y/n looked up, "Oh, I'm sorry, I'll get going..." Y/n walked out of the tent leaving behind all of the champions and Dumbledore. 

After Y/n left she walked up to the stands and stood next to Hermione, All of the champions have gotten their dragons, like Cedric, Viktor and Fleur have gotten their eggs already just leaving Harry. 

"Three of our champions have now faced their dragons and so each one of them will proceed to the next task. And now our fourth and final contestant." 

Harry enters the rocky arena. The crowd are cheering his name. He sees the golden egg sitting alone, he makes a run for it but the dragon appears. Harry's forced to retreat behind a rock as the dragon flames him. Harry stumbles and falls around the arena.

"Your wand harry! Your wand!" Hermione shouted. 

Harry took out his wand and pointed it into the air, "ACCIO FIREBOLT!" His broomstick flew down as He jumps on and flies off, the dragon gives chase. The dragon bursts through the crowd and they look stunned.

Harry is flying at high speed around the Hogwarts buildings. The dragon cuts him off and whips him off his broom, he lands on the roof of Hogwarts, hanging on for dear life. 

The dragon is clambering across the roof, strewing tiles as it goes. Harry reaches for his broom but it's stuck. He jerks it lose and lets go of the roof just in time before the dragon swipes at him. He falls a long way but regains control. 

He flies onto an area with a bridge, he flies through a gap in the bridge but the dragon crashes into it and falls into the water.

The crowds are mostly silent. We see Harry flying towards everyone and the crowd erupts as Y/n smiled brightly knowing that he would do it. He goes straight for the golden egg and puts it into the air. 

Everyone was back at the castle, waiting for Harry as Y/n walked into the empty tent. Harry grabbed his back as Y/n jumped into his arms basically. "Ouch!" Harry jumped but noticing that it was the girl calmed down. 

"Sorry...I knew you could do it," She said with a smile on her face. Harry grinned and looked at her, for a second studying her every move, "Harry?"

He blinked a couple of time, "Thanks, Reckon I couldn't have done it without you and Hermione...and Moody..." Harry uttered looking at her. 

Y/n's eyes shifted to the golden egg, as Harry grabbed it noticing. "I've been wanting to open it...should I?" He asked. she nodded as Harry grabbed the egg and opened it. 

A loud screech was heard as both of them covered their ears and Y/n shut the egg causing her and Harry's hands to touch, Her's placed on top of his. The two froze and looked at each other. "Bloody hell, what was that?" Ron asked walking into the tent. 

Both of them looked away from each other as Ron and Hermione walked in. "You were taking a while, so we came to find you-" Hermione spoke with a grin looking at her best friends. 

Y/n and Hermione turned to Harry and Ron waiting for one of them to say something. "I reckon you'd have to be barking mad to put your own name in the goblet of fire." 

"Took you long enough. Wasn't just me who thought you'd done it." Harry said looking at Ron. 

"Everyone was saying it behind your back." 

Harry nodded slowly, "Brilliant. That makes me feel loads better." 

"At least I warned you about the dragons." 

Harry shook his head, "Hagrid warned me about the dragons."

"Oh no no, I did. Don't you remember? I told Hermione to tell you that Seamus told me that Parvati told Dean that Hagrid was looking for you. Seamus never actually told me anything, so it was really me all along. I thought you'd be alright, you know after you figured that out." Ron ranted. 

Y/n took a second to process everything that he just said, causing her to furrow her eyebrows. "Who could possibly figure that out? That's completely mental." Harry argued looking at Ron. 

"Yeah it is, isn't it. Suppose I was a bit distraught." 

Hermione and Y/n both looked in disbelief, Y/n being happier that the group was back together. "Boys," Hermione uttered. 

Y/n, Hermione, Harry, and Ron, and started to walk back around the edge of the forest, talking hard; Harry wanted to hear what the other champions had done in more detail. Harry slipped his hand into Y/n's confidently.

Then, as they rounded the clump of trees behind which Harry had first heard the dragons roar, a witch leapt out from behind them. It was Rita Skeeter. She was wearing acid-green robes today; the Quick-Quotes Quill in her hand-blended perfectly against them.

"Congratulations, Harry!" she said, beaming at him. "I wonder if you could give me a quick word? How you felt facing that dragon? How you feel now, about the fairness of the scoring?" 

Harry nodded, "Yeah, you can have a word," said Harry savagely. "Goodbye." And he set off back to the castle holding Y/n's hand.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

116K 1.1K 41
[proper grammar used in the actual fics] exactly what it says on the tin! i don't write for the next gen// i write mainly for golden trio's gen, mara...
849K 25.4K 91
"This is all your bloody fault, Malfoy." When an accidental spell throws Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy back in time to the Marauder's era, they a...
132K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...