Nura Rihiyon no Mago

By hprincess_diana

Nura Rihiyon no Mago A continuation based on the real manga story. More

๐ŸŒ‘ Prologue
Note
๐ŸŒ‘ Chapter One
Note
Promotion
Important
๐ŸŒ‘ Chapter Two
๐ŸŒ‘ Chapter Three
๐ŸŒ‘ Chapter Four
Poll
๐ŸŒ‘ Chapter Five
๐ŸŒ‘ Chapter Six
๐ŸŒ‘ Chapter Seven
๐ŸŒ‘ Chapter Eight
๐ŸŒ‘ Chapter Nine
๐ŸŒ‘ Chapter Ten
๐ŸŒ‘ Chapter Eleven
๐ŸŒ‘ Chapter Twelve
Back
๐ŸŒ‘ Chapter Thirteen
๐ŸŒ‘ Chapter Fourteen
๐ŸŒ‘ Chapter Fifteen
๐ŸŒ‘ Chapter Seventeen
๐ŸŒ‘ Chapter Eighteen
๐ŸŒ‘ Chapter Nineteen

๐ŸŒ‘ Chapter Sixteen

74 2 3
By hprincess_diana

Rikuo's POV:

After some quick catching up with Gyuuki, I decided it was a nice day to idle on my favourite spot.

As I was enjoying my time on the branch of our cherry blossom tree, my legs comfortably dangling like any other day, I felt this odd cold breeze that only brushes my skin when Tsurara comes home... stressed?

"This is a serious matter, dear. Either you steal a kiss from him or I will for you.", I'm sure I just heard Setsura, Tsurara's mother, say that sternly.

I watched the mother and daughter have a small staring competition by the pond. The tree was just beside the said pond, so I got the first row view. I swear I could totally hear them throwing arguments during this silence.

I assume Tsurara lost from the slight drooping of her eyes. I don't know how I knew she'd faint, but the next second my arms were around her waist and she was softly snoring.

When I looked down her, scanning every part of her face only to stare irrationally long at her lips...I found myself leaning closer and closer till my lips were on hers for a brief moment.

"I-I'm honestly speechless.", Setsura breathes out and that was more than enough to make me realize what I have just done. I just stole a kiss from her daughter in front of her--WAIT

"She doesn't have to steal a kiss from me, I already give kisses to her.", my night self handled the situation for me and I could only form a smile in a futile effort to stop the blood rushing on my cheeks with that statement.

"O-oh, I see. I'll leave my daughter in your care, then. I know that everyone has their own timeline, but I do hope you start giving her such kisses when she's aware and conscious. She doesn't deserve being left in the dark... ", Setsura whispers in a soft tone, coldness from earlier long gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 16.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
508K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
235K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
829K 38.3K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...