โ™ฅ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป ๐™พ๐™ต ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๏ฟฝ...

By iluvvvme_

"๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๐›๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ." ใ€ Applejack and Rainbow Dash started off as onl... More

โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿทโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿนโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿปโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿผโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฝโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿพโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฟโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿทโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿนโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿปโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿทโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿนโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿปโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝโ™ก
โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพโ™ก

โ™ก๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธโ™ก

233 12 9
By iluvvvme_

Applejack's POV:

I don't understand. Why does this have to happen to me? Why can't my dad accept the way Rainbow is? But the main question that needs to be answered is..Why is my dad homophobic? Ugh, These thoughts are getting on my last nerves. I shook my head to get these crazy thoughts out of my head. Then I realized something, Today was Saturday. Maybe I should invite Rainbow over? But then I remembered what my dad said. But I mean, I could just ask Granny? She'd say yes. I got up and went to my grandma's room, I seen that she was in her rocking chair reading a book.

"Um, Granny?"

"Yes Applejack?" She replied. She turned her gaze to me.

"Uh..Can Rainbow Dash come over and spend the night?" I asked. Granny smiled.

"Of course she can. Just let me tell your dad so he'll be-" 

Third Person POV:

"No!" Applejack yelled, "I-I mean...N-No need. I-I could tell him myself." Applejack lied. Granny just shrugged.

"If you say so Applejack," Granny said. "But you gotta also ask her parents to see if it's okay with them." Granny said. Applejack nodded with a grin on her face.

"I will!" Applejack said happily. She went to her bedroom and called Rainbow Dash, Ho hesitation. 

'Hello?'

'Hey Rainbow Dash! Do you have plans today?' Applejack asked. She smiled when she heard a giggle come from Rainbow Dash.

'I was gonna ask you the same thing. But no, I don't have plans today. What's up?'

'Nothing, Just wanted to ask you if you wanted to come over for a sleepover at my house?'

'Sure! I had already took a shower and stuff. But had no idea what I was gonna do, So I should be there in like..10 minutes.' 

'Okay! Sounds good. See ya then!'

'See ya AJ!'

The call ended. Applejack went back to her grandmothers room with a grin on her face. 

"Rainbow is coming over today!" Applejack said happily. Granny chuckled softly.

"Someone's excited." Granny said with a smirk and a wink. Applejack blushed slightly, She knew exactly what that wink meant. 

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Applejack heard a knock on the door. She went downstairs to go see who it was. She stood on her tippy toes a bit to look in the peep hole (Yup, She's that short. If ya'll forgot, She's 4'9. Rainbow is 5'2) She grinned widely.

"It's Rainbow Dash!" Applejack exclaimed happily. She opened the door and hugged Rainbow tightly. 

"Hey Rainbow Dash!" Applejack said. Rainbow smiled and hugged Applejack back. 

"Hey Applejack." Rainbow said. Applejack broke the hug and smiled at her. 

"Wanna play a video game? I connected it to my tv." Applejack asked. Rainbow smiled and nodded.

"Sure! Let's go!"

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Applejack and Rainbow Dash were playing on the video game for a while. Applejack's eyes widened when she heard foot steps that were coming upstairs. 

Her dad.

"Rainbow! Hide!"

"Why-" Before Rainbow could say anything else, Applejack took the remote from Rainbow and made her hide under the bed. 

"Don't say anything!" Applejack whispered. Rainbow raised an eyebrow. 

"Uh..Okay?" 

"Um..h-hey dad." Applejack said nervously. 

"Hey Applejack. How was your day today?"

"My day was good..Yours?" 

"Good. But I'm also tired." Her dad replied. 

"Okay well...Don't you think you should be getting some rest now?" Applejack asked as she laughed nervously. Bright mac chuckled. 

"I know. But I'm gonna take a shower first. I'll see ya later kiddo." Her dad said, Applejack smiled and giggled. She sighed in relief when her dad left the room. 

"You can come out now." Applejack said. Rainbow came from under the bed and gave Applejack a concerned look. 

"Applejack, What was that for?! I was about to win!" Rainbow exclaimed. Then she lowered her voice, "Is everything okay Applejack?" Rainbow asked worriedly. 

"Y-Yes. Everything is fine I just...I guess I wanted to play...Hide and Seek?" Applejack said her statement in a questioning tone. Rainbow smiled and chuckled.

"Why didn't you say so? We can play. I bet you won't find me." Rainbow smirked. Applejack rolled her eyes playfully.

"That's what they all say." Applejack said with a small giggle. 

"I'm not lying. Trust me." Rainbow said with a smirk. 

"We'll see about that, Watch a find you in 5 minutes." 

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

15 minutes later...

"Where is that girl?" Applejack asked herself. 

It had been 15 minutes. And guess what? She haven't found Rainbow yet. Where could she be? 

"Who you looking for Applejack?" She heard a voice say. Applejack jumped when she heard the voice. It was her dad's voice.

"I'm looking for Ra- I-I mean...I'm looking for my phone." Applejack lied. She felt guilty for lying, But she had to. 

"Oh okay. Well, I'm gonna go in my room now. Let me know if you need anything." Her dad said. He went back upstairs. Applejack sighed, But it wasn't in relief. It was guiltiness. She jumped slightly when she heard a familiar giggle. It came from behind the couch. She went towards her couch to see if Rainbow was there.

"Found ya- Oh." Turns out, She wasn't there like she thought. Applejack groaned. 

"She has to be in the bathroom." Applejack said to no one. She went in the bathroom. She looked everywhere in the bathroom. But no sign of Rainbow dash. Applejack came out of the bathroom. She looked everywhere, Literally everywhere. But didn't find her. Applejack gornaed in frustration. 

"I give up!" Applejack yelled. 

"BOO!" 

"AH!" Applejack jumped. She turned around and seen Rainbow Dash standing there with a smirk on her face. 

"Where have you been??" 

"Everywhere." Rainbow simply said. Applejack was confused, Rainbow chuckled.

"I was behind the couch. I just switched spots." The first place I was actually hiding at was- Never mind. I'm not telling you." Rainbow smirked. Applejack pouted.

"Why??" Applejack whined. 

"Because It's a secret." Rainbow said. Applejack huffed. 

"Whatever. Anyway, What should we do now?"

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

It was now Sunday, Rainbow was going home today. Applejack and Rainbow Dash were playing a video game. But then suddenly stopped when they heard someone talking on the phone. Luckily, They finished the game. So they were able to see who it was. 

"Applejack? Is that your...Dad?" Rainbow asked.

"I think so.." Applejack said. "Let's go see." Applejack suggested. Rainbow nodded. They both got up and tip toed to Bright Mac's room. This is what they heard; 

"What do you mean? Rainbow never came here. If she did, My daughter didn't tell me anything. And neither did my mother. Plus I even told her that she couldn't come back here."

"Why not? Because I don't see what my daughter did to you."

"That doesn't matter right now. Right now, I am telling you that Rainbow Dash didn't come here. Nobody said anything."

Rainbow and Applejack's eyes widened in shock. Both of their dads were..arguing? 

"Uh Rainbow? How did your dad get my dads number?" Applejack asked.

"Remember he asked for it and then I asked you for it and you gave it to me the first time I came to your house?" Rainbow said. Applejack's eyes widened.

"Oh..Right." Applejack said quietly. But Rainbow heard her.

"So...Your dad told you I couldn't be here anymore? Why?" Rainbow asked. A bit frightened as a matter a fact. Applejack knew exactly why, But she didn't wanna tell Rainbow.

"I..I don't know.." Applejack said.

"Well she told me that's where she was going."

"Well no one said anything. I didn't even see her in the house."

"Well you still ain't tell me why she couldn't come over there anymore. But look here, Applejack is my daughters best friend. And I don't see what she's doing to you to make you hate her."

"Well maybe if she wasn't a lesbian I would like her!" (A/N: Sorry if I offended anybody, It's just for the story) 

Rainbow gasped, Tears were forming into her eyes. Applejack looked at her with a worried look. She couldn't help it but blame herself for this. 

"S-So..Your dad is....Homophobic..?" Rainbow asked in fear. Applejack didn't know what to say next. Should she tell her? Would Rainbow not like her anymore if she did? What would her dad do if he found out she told her?

"So this is who you are? Homophobic? Why? So what if she's a lesbian. You act like you never seen a girl and girl relationship before. Which I guaranteed you did."

"Okay how about this, Your daughter doesn't hang out with my daughter and mines don't hang out with yours. Fair?"

"Alright. Fair. But only because I don't trust you."

Rainbow and Applejack gasped once again. They looked at each other, With fear all over their faces. Next thing they know, Bright Mac is standing there. 

"So..When were you gonna tell me she was here?" Bright mac sternly. 

"W-Well...G-Granny said I could so-"

"I don't care what my mother said. Did anybody even bother to tell me? No. Then I get an unexpected call from..Bow or...Whatever his name is, saying that she's here. And I didn't even know about it, I sounded stupid back there."Bright mac said in a angry tone. 

"B-But Dad Why-"

"Hush Applejack. I don't wanna hear it." Rainbow wanted to say something, But she was lost for words right now. Seeing her best friend getting yelled out really made her upset. 

"Now just for this, You're punished. Simple as that."

"But dad-"

"No. Buts." Bright mac said in a serious tone.

"Um..Dad? What's going on?" They heard a voice say. Applebloom was standing there confused, She also kinda looked a little bit scared. 

"I-I mean...Why are you yelling at Applejack? She didn't do anything." Applebloom said innocently. She was faking it, She actually was innocent. 

"Nothing AB, Just go back to your room." Her father said. Applebloom just nodded and went back to her room without saying another word. But she was still looking secretly. 

"I don't understand Dad. Why are you acting like this? Rainbow didn't do anything. Why does Rainbow being a lesbian bother you? And on top of that...I'm....I-I'm a lesbian too." Applejack said. Bright mac's eyes widened in shock. Now it was his turn to have no other words to say. 

"Dad..This is my best friend. Not yours. Mine," Applejack said, Emphasizing the word 'mine' . "And you can't change that. I don't care if she's lesbian, Bisexual, Straight, I don't care what her sexual is. I love her for her, Just her by herself. Just like you loved my mother for her. What's the difference? Only difference is that you guys are in a relationship and we're not. Even if we were, There is no difference." Applejack stared at her dad, Waiting for him to reply to her statement. Her dad just sighed. 

"Just...go in your room. I'll make sure Rainbow gets home." Bright mac said. Applejack nodded and went inside her room like she was told. 

"And as for you Rainbow, I better not see you talking to my daughter ever again. I already told your dad about it." Bright mac said. 

"O-Okay.." Rainbow said in fear. She went to Applejack's room. They both shared eye contact with each other.

"So...I guess this is a goodbye then?" Rainbow asked. Applejack walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder.

"No," Applejack answered. "We'll see each other again soon. I promise. It's just a goodbye...for now." Applejack reassured. Applejack hugged Rainbow tightly, Rainbow hugged Applejack just as tight as she did. They stayed lik that for a while. Applejack couldn't help it but think, What will happen after this? She's already punished. So what now? After a couple of minutes, The hug finally ended. 

"Thanks. For being a good friend. I won't forget you."

"And I won't forget you either sugarcube." The two teens shared one last hug. 

Little did they know, something worst was gonna be happening soon...

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

A week later...

"I'm sooo excited for the plan tomorrow!!!" Pinkie exclaimed happily. 

"Me too!" Rarity said. Rarity and Pinkie started jumping up and down and squealing, While the other 3 were covering their ears because of the loud squealing. 

"Please Shut up!" Sunset yelled. Then it went dead silent. 

"Sorry." Rarity and Pinkie said in a unison. 

"It's fine girls." Twilight said with a smile, "Now, Should we call them today or?" 

"Sure, We could do that." Sunset smiled, "Me, Pinkie and Twilight will call Applejack, While Rarity and Fluttershy will call Rainbow Dash." Sunset suggested. 

"Okay! So..We're calling Applejack first right?" 

"Yes." Sunset said. She grabbed her phone and started calling Applejack. It took a while for her to answer. But eventually, she did.

'Hey Applejack!'

'Hey Sunset. What's up? Make it quick because I can't be on my phone right now.' 

Sunset and her friends were shocked. Why couldn't she be on her phone? What was going on? 

'Oh? May I ask why?'

'I'm punished.' Was all Applejack said. 

"S-She's punished? But why?" Pinkie asked. 

"I'm not sure." Fluttershy said.

'Oh...Well we were gonna ask you if you wanted to come to our picnic tomorrow. But I guess we can schedule it for next weekend?'

'I wish I could go on that weekend but...I-I can't.'

Applejack's voice broke when she said that. Her friends were now worried. Did she really do something that bad?

'W-Why not? Is there something wrong?' Sunset asked. Then she heard Applejack crying. 

"Applejack! What's wrong?" Pinkie asked, She asked loud enough so Applejack could hear her. 

'G-Guys...I'm...I'm moving..'

Yup, Cliffhanger. Well kinda. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter though! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 394 22
When Applejack & Rainbow Dash are called on a friendship mission, the map says the friendship problem is in Twilights Castle! Rainbow Dash gets tired...
163K 4.5K 36
Rainbow Dash has finally come to terms with her sexuality and feelings towards her best friend Applejack, but she's too scared to confess. After the...
Kiss By Roze

Fanfiction

13.9K 179 44
AppleDash is in! Only if Pinkie wasn't jealous... Starting at Canterlot, and ending in a tough spot, will Applejack and Rainbow Dash make it through...
26.8K 810 24
Rainbow Dash, everyone knows her as the strong and awesome Pegasus she is. Applejack, everyone knows her as the honest apple earth pony she is. When...