Why Kai... Why?

Par Doahtheclown

It's been 2 years since their break up both jennie and kai are having there individual performances around th... Plus

The Song
Hide!
Dreaming in Paris
Oh Shi-
Why?
The Surprise Text!
The Wanted Date
Date
That Person
The Plan
The Plan pt. 2
Distant
The Leap
Past Present Future
Revelation
Problem Creator
Finale
Author's Note

Investigation

261 13 2
Par Doahtheclown

When your friends got your back..You can do anything..

(CHAPTER 16)

At Lia's house

-"I got him!!! Krystal's manager! He was living near Krystal's house before your scandal but after the scandal he moved XXXX apartment near Seoul Library.." Lia said, she stood up from the chair and looked at Sehun.

- "We have to go there!" Sehun said taking Lia's hand who was caught off guard by this sudden gesture.

- "Are they a thing right now...??" Kai said to me.

- "I don't know.."I laughed and took Kai's hand in mine and headed to the parking lot.

As Kai was driving I thought..

It's been one months since we started our investigation with Sehun and Lia
and everything is going fine without anyone noticing thanks to Lia she is so professional in her works..
But to be honest, Sehun is of no help. Literally asking us to pair up with Lia to do "Spying"..

While we were searching for our clue I told Lisa little bit about our plan and asked her to take care of Jisoo and Rosè as they are not talking to me after my scandal..And I don't want them to get stress because of me or interrupt our plan.
I am still getting hate comments from fans of Ji Yong Sunbae but Kai asked me to turned off my phone and spend time with him until my name is clear.

But that day if they didn't heard us..I guess it wouldn't have been possible..To look for him..

Flashback to Namsan Tower

- "We will help you clear your name!"Lia said as she hugged me and glanced at Sehun indicating him to say something.

- "Yeah..Yeah..We will..I will gather some informations through my co-workers as soon as possible.."

- "But how did you know we were going to do this..?" Kai asked.

- " Kim Kai..Because of your foolish self you were tricked by Krystal. Do you know that?"

A complete silence spread among us..It was very rude of Sehun to say that until Lia managed to cover it up..

- "Well Sehun wanted to see how you both were doing..Are you fighting or sorting your stuffs.. That's when we heard the entire story.."

- "So you were eavesdropping?"

- "Uh....I won't say that we were  Eavesdropping Oppa.. But as you can see because of your story we get to know that this scandal is all conspired by Krystal..So I can do some digging from Krystal's co-workers cause I have enough influence over people to say me the truth which I want.."

End of flashback

-"Jennie? Jennie! We have arrived.." Kai said as he slowly pulled the car to the parking lot where Sehun and Lia were already standing.

- "Oppa Jennie khaja!"

- "What about me?"

- "You stay here."

Although Lia said Sehun not to be there he eventually tagged along.

Lia rang the doorbell twice. The door opened with the appearance of a man with wizzy hair he was wearing undergarments and a fried chicken in his hand. He was Han Sa Neul. Krystal's manager.

For once I didn't believe he was a manager because of the way he was..Right in front of us.

Before he could escape Kai and Sehun grabbed him by his hands and forcefully made him sit on a chair.
Both grabbed either side of his hands.

-"Jennie and I will take care of the rest. Just keep your hands tight on him." Lia said as she stood near him.

- "You know that Krystal plotted this scandal against Jennie..Don't you? What else do you know? "

- "Even if I know.. I won't say it to YOU!"

- "I am asking you politely enough for you to tell.. You know something that's why you shifted from your old place to this place leaving your family in Incheon estate."

- " H-How do you know?"

- "Well..I know a lot of stuffs about you if you may ask. Again I am asking what you know about the scandal??"

He hesitated for a bit.. But then turned his face from Lia.

- "Well I guess you don't want to..Okay..Then I will post this video to your family who are living in Icheon estate."
She said, showing a video to him where he was making out with a young girl..

- "I guess you want me to show it your family that how wonderfully you are cheating upon your sweet and lovely wife during your stay here with my assistant makeup artist.. And I will post this online..And think how great the scandal will be.. More bigger than Jennie's scandal" she said as she moved closer to him.

- "Krystal's Manager Cheating On His Wife During His Stay to a New Place. And when netizens will ask why he was in a new place that's when the controversy stir up.. So now, as I am kind enough I ask you again.. WHAT. DO. YOU. KNOW. ABOUT. JENNIE'S SCANDAL."

And this time he didn't refused to speak .

- "Krystal.. It was all Krystal's plan to conspire against Jennie because she was too upset that Kai choose Jennie over her without giving her a second chance.. She wanted him to know that Jennie is not a better woman for him." He said looking at Kai then at me.

- "She kept a spy on you to check what you were doing. But.."

-"BUT WHAT!?" we said together, our voices echoed in the whole place.

-"It's not just Krystal's fault.. SM made her do it..He got her back in Jennie's scandal.. On the day when Kai was going to meet Jennie and ended up with Krystal it was Mr. Lee who chipped a device on his room and found out about your relationship with Jennie and.. Asked Ji Yong to help him get away with Jennie."

- "Wait. What!??? It was.. All a PLAN..?!" I shouted.

I didn't believed it..The one who took care of me and my members for the past 3 months when Kai was away... Was all part of this stupid plan!?

- "Krystal through her spy clicked a lot of photos where Jennie was going to Ji yong's house and vice versa.. But we didn't know the fact that Ji Yong will fall in love with Jennie and... End up kissing her.. Which was a huge benefit for Krystal.. As you saw in the front pages of every newspaper. The photos which the spy clicked are in my safe under the bed. Password is 5465."

Kai and I went inside his bedroom while Sehun and Lia still held him up to confess some more.

As we went through the photos I found one photo which made me dumbstruck.   My blood was boiling as I was soo angry at the picture.

It was.. Kai and Krystal kissing each other in a small alley.

- "Kai.. What is it..?? And when did you...?" I said trying to be calm but my hand was shaking as I showed him the picture..

- "You.. Cheated on me!!?"

- "Jennie I-"

But before he could say anything I ran to Mr. Han's direction but Lia came up to me.

- "I need to ask something to Mr. Han."

- "Jennie but I need you to hear what I am going to say.. It's very important!"

I stopped, because I needed to hear her what she has to say..And also to steady myself.

- "It's not all Krystal's fault.. I got to know from Mr. Han that Mr. Lee Soo Man is behind this game. He forced Krystal to make a move on Kai or else her members will suffer the after cause and planted an egg on her to follow Kai every where and brought her obsessive self to do so.." she said slowly and continued.

- "Krystal in the middle of this plan, didn't wanted to ruin her friendship with Kai after her breakup with him and wanted to withdraw from SM's evil plan. And that's why.. S-She kissed him to know her true feelings as well as how Kai takes this kiss to know whether he still has feelings for her.. And Kai.."

- "Kissed her back."

- "How did you know-"

Before Lia can say any further Kai came running at me.

- "Jennie-"

I looked at him and said,

- "Why Kai...Why?"

He was the main root of this problem..

Dear Jenkai shippers

After 2 or 3 chapters this story will come to an end.
So be ready okay?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Ace Par Antonia

Roman d'amour

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
12.4M 349K 64
"A hidden connection is stronger than an obvious one." ©𝐉𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟕 No translations allowed. |*Contains some mature and triggering content*|...
5.4M 248K 62
y/n and Taehyung who are no way in love with each other are arranged into a marriage by their parents...how would they live as a married couple and w...
413K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...