☆ Nabee || BigHit's First Fem...

By cherrycakedd_kookie

Nabee, One of BigHit's first female trainees, Debuts as a Soloist. How will her carrer to stardom be ? More

About Nabee ( EDITED )
Debut Announcement
Debut (.EDITED )
Social Media
Her Autograph
Things Nabee says that looks like fake subs but is not
Light Stick + 1st Mini Album
IG Live
FirstRed Carpet / Performance/ Award at MAMA
After MAMA
Knowing Bros Appearance ( EDITED )
Nabee's Tik Tok Acc
Inside Nabee's Phone
First (Pre-Release ) Single: Play ( Pt.1 )
Her First Scandal
BigHit's Statment + Bonus News
Her On QUEENDOM ( Pt.1 )
Break-ups are hard
Confirmation
Her on QUEENDOM ( Pt.2 )
Tattoos
announcment ( sorry but the story is gonna comeback in a BRAND new book ! )

First (Pre-Release ) Single: Play ( Pt.2 )

256 1 0
By cherrycakedd_kookie

A/N POV

Reporters waited in crowds for Nabee to show up to the Music Show. This comeback had ALOT of anticipation for her as not only is this her 2nd collab but this is her first comeback with a WHOLE NEW concept. The song had just gotten released last week.

She hadn't performed it on usic shows as she promoted it on Radio staions and podcasts instead the whole week, and fans were gathered excited to watch her perform.

Finally Nabee, walked up to the area from her Car. Fans waved at her screaming, some even waving their lightsticks.

This is what she wore.

She waved to her fans, and then proceeded to pose for the reporter's camera.

...

After awhile she waved again ot her fans, before she headed into the building.

...

She got in and changed into this.

Female Backup dancers wore this

While the Male dancers wore this.

( Execept the Backup Dancer who dances the duet part with her, he wears the outfit he wears in the performance - in the video given below for the Performance )

She got ready when, she got a call from Jackson.

She answered it. 

< ON THE PHONE >

JKSN : Hey babe~

NB : hi~

JKSN : So I think I might've figured out who stole my hoodie..

NB : Okay ! Yes it was me..

JKSN : It's ok, you looked all cute and tiny in it.

NB : ~chuckles~ YAYY !

JKSN : by the way, i may or may not have dropped a BIG hint of us dating-

NB : WHAT-

JKSN : chill they won't find out.....or I think so ?

NB : What did you do...?

JKSN : Check Inst-

NB : Hol' up, I'll check it.

Nabee said as she opened up instagram only to find out he had posted this

She got back on the phone after scrolling through some comments.

NB : Babe what if they find out ?

JKSN : Hmmm, Then they'll find out.

NB : Jackson !

JKSN : I'm kiiiding, but hey it's okay we'll take care of it.

NB : hmm ok.. OH ! I have to It's my turn for the interview

JKSN : Ok ! Figthing !~

NB : Fighting ! ~

She said before hanging up the phone.

...

Soobin ( TXT ) : Oh ! Arin-ssi !

Arin ( Oh My Girl ) : Yes Soobin-ssi ?

Soobin : Do you know who are the 2 Chart-breaking Artists making a comeback today ?

Arin : Hmmm ? I know one of them ! I bet you know the other one ?

Soobin : Of course ! Let's call them shall we ?

Arin : Okay !

Soobin : We have....Seventeen-sunbaenim with " Ready to Love  " !

Arin : And....Nabee-ssi with " PLAY " !

They clapped as Seventeen introduced themselves.

S.coups : SAY THE NAME !

SVT : SEVENTEEN !!

SVT : Annyeonghaseo ! Seventeen Imida

NB : 나비처럼 날다 ( nabicheoleom nalda < Fly Like A Butterfly  > ) ! Anyeonghaseo ! Nabee Imida.

Arin : Ahh yes ! Now what do you think is the killing point of eachother of yours songs ?

Vernon : Ahh for Nabee-ssi I think It's  " PLAY ! PLAY ! YOU ON REPEAT ! "

He said as he did the choreo, immidiately getting flustered / embarrased at what he did.

Soobin : Oooh ! Now the same question to you Nabee-ssi

NB : Hmm.. All of them are amazing~ 

She said trying to do a aegyo, to which after she immidietly covered her face in embarrasment as Everyone chuckled at her cuteness.

Soobin : Okay ! Now this is Seventeen-sunbaenim's 3rd week here, Am I right ?

All The Seventeen members nod.

Soobin : And this is the 1st time for Arin-ssi ?

NB : Yup !

Arin : Oh ! Well congrats to both of you ! And can both of you say what your gonna do for your encore stage if you win ? 

Joshua : I think we'll sing the song eating Onnuriye Donkatsu (Pork cutlet), right ?

He said as the memebrs nodded.

Soobin : Ooh~ That is a VERY Spicy dish so good luck ! And what about Nabee-ssi ?

NB : I'm gonna be singing PLAY while eating some Icecream...Nothing more ~Laughs~

Arin : Oooh ! Must be a Refreshing treat for this Weather.

She said, as Nabee Nodded.

Soobin : Well Nabee-ssi can you please introduce our next Performer ?

NB : Ah ! Yes ! Next up is TWICE-Sunbaenim with " ALCOHOL-FREE" !

...

The montage played, before she started her performance. 

She finished the performance as the camera focus away from her.

...

Arin : Oh ! And I think we're forgetting something Soobin-ssi ?

Soobin : Ahh yes ! Let's announce this week's winner !

The montage played, revealing Nabee as the winner.

Soobin & Arin : Congrats !

They said as Confetti popped.

She bowed and got the award and the mic before speaking.

NB : Um Thank you for the first place ! And um this wouldn't have been possible without people like the producers who worked hard with me for this song, My choregrapher for the Choreo, My Backup dancers and Of course ! GEMs !

She said as she gave back the mic.

...

Soon the encore stage started, she bowed to everyone one on stage before starting so sing, dance and fun on with her backup dancers, not knowing what was coming to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 9.1K 104
"Choi Sarang I'm in love with you. I've always been and I'll always be." Jungkook whispered to Sarang. Follow the life of Sarang, the first and only...
854K 19.7K 109
In which Fai lives her life as Big Hit's first female soloist. Book 1, set in 2019. Book 2 Published Cover by: @blushkun
116K 5.5K 33
𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 ─── ❝ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ❞ ⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ 𝗣𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 about everythin...
742 89 23
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BIGHIT FIRST TIME SELECTS FEMALE TRAINEES.......WILL THE BTS MEMBERS ACCEPT THIS FACT AND EVEN IF THEY DO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY ME...