Dismissed (1) - JJ Maybank

By dumbbitchmode

what happens when a girl afraid of hurt and heartbreak finds comfort in her best friend who breaks hearts nea... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND DISCLAIMER
Cast
PILOT PT I.
PILOT PT II.
PILOT PT III.
PILOT PT IV.
PILOT PT V.
PILOT PT VI.
PILOT PT VII.
PILOT PT VIII.
THE LUCKY COMPASS PT I.
THE LUCKY COMPASS PT II.
THE LUCKY COMPASS PT III.
THE LUCKY COMPASS PT IV.
THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT I.
THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT II.
THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT III.
THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT IV.
THE FORBIDDEN ZONE PT V.
SPY GAMES PT I.
SPY GAMES PT II.
SPY GAMES PT IV.
MIDSUMMERS PT I.
MIDSUMMERS PT II.
MIDSUMMERS PT III.
MIDSUMMERS PT IV.
MIDSUMMERS PT V.
PARCEL NINE PT I.
PARCEL NINE PT II.
PARCEL NINE PT III.
PARCEL NINE PT IV.
PARCEL NINE PT V.
PARCEL NINE PT VI.
PARCEL NINE PT VII.
DEAD CALM PT I.
DEAD CALM PT II.
DEAD CALM PT III.
DEAD CALM PT IV.
DEAD CALM PT V.
THE RUNAWAY PT I.
HELP PLEASE READ!!!!
THE RUNAWAY PT II.
THE RUNAWAY PT III.
THE BELL TOWER PT I.
THE BELL TOWER PT II.
THE PHANTOM PT I.
THE PHANTOM PT II.
THE PHANTOM PT III.
THE PHANTOM PT IV.

SPY GAMES PT III.

2.4K 36 8
By dumbbitchmode

"JJ?" Pope whispered drawing Aria and JJ's attention.

"What?" JJ said.

"Gotta take a piss." Aria chuckled silently.

"What are you asking for his permission or something," Aria mumbled.

Aria was now positioned between JJ's legs with her head still resting on his shoulder except she had both arms wrapped around his torso and he had laced his arms around her whole body, pulling her closer because she got cold, not that she admitted it.

"Hold it," JJ said annoyed and not wanting to move.

"I can't hold it. I drank too much soda."

"Dumbass," Aria muttered nuzzling her face in closer to JJ, not wanting him to leave.

"It's too exposed. They'll totally see us." JJ really didn't want to go.

"I gotta go." But Pope couldn't go alone. They all looked back at the toilets that the three Kooks sat in front of.

"They're blocking the bathrooms."

"Shit," JJ muttered. Aria sighed and looked around, she got a really stupid idea that would just work.

"Come with me I know where." She sighed.

"Hey, where y'all going?" Kie asked noticing the three's sudden movements.

"We gotta wring it out," JJ said as if it was obvious.

"What are you gonna hold it for each other? And why are you going Aria?" Kie asked seeing her leading the two Pogues.

"They need someone strong to protect them," Aria said walking away with the boys.

Aria led them behind a big ass tree that would cover them before stopping in her tracks. "There you go. Piss behind the tree, I am going back to Kie before she already thinks worse of me."

Aria turned around a slowly walked away trying to stay as close to the ground as possible.

"Hey," Aria muttered making her presence known to the brunette girl.

"Hey, come here." Kie opened her arms and Aria sat next to her cuddling into her. "Did JJ tell you anything?" Kie asked still not knowing the full story.

As Aria told her the whole truth, she could see Kiara's anger rising and hadn't noticed herself how pissed off she became. When Aria finished telling the story they sat in silence for a few minutes before she looked around and noticed the Kooks weren't there.

"Hey, Kie. How long have the guys been gone for?" Aria wondered making Kiara look at her phone and seeing they have been gone for nearly ten minutes. "Shit, let's go."

Aria and Kie ran to where the boys went to pee and saw a fight was breaking out. Aria's anger intensified when she saw JJ being held by Kelce while Rafe hit him.

"Let go of him, Topper! Facist asshole!" Kie yelled thowthign JJ's gab at him.

"Rafe I swear to God! Let him go!" Aria yelled kicking him in the side making him halt before she went and punched Kelce.

Rafe grabbed her hair and yanked her to the ground. She tightly held his wrist before kicking his miniature dick making him fall over. She climbed on top of him and punched him in the head while JJ was struggling to get out of Kelce's hold.

Rafe grabbed her throat and threw her off of him. "Get off her Rafe!" JJ yelled as Rafe kicked Aria's side making her curl over and groan.

"All you gotta do is accept a little bit of personal responsibility!" Topped yelled to Pope.

"Topper stop it!" Aria heard Kie yell.

"Screw you, Kook!" Aria mentally cheered Pope on for putting up a fight.

Kiara jumped on Toppers back trying to get him to stop. Rafe kicked Aria again but this time rolled out of the way and quickly stood up and punched him in the neck before kicking his knee out.

As Rafe groaned and fell slightly Aria ran up to Kelce who has started choking JJ and she jumped on his back. She laced her arms under his and yanked them away from JJ.

She used all of her weight and pulled him back making him fall on top of her, she coughed, clearly didn't think this through but had to react fast. She climbed out from under Kelce.

Aria started throwing punch after punch in his face. The only thing that made her like Kelce a little bit more, was that he would never hurt a girl.

"Stay out of this, Kiara!" Rafe yelled and threw Kiara to the ground before going back and trying to attack JJ. Aria had pretty much knocked Kelce out so, as Kie was rolling around in pain on the ground, Aria ran up to take on Topper next.

"Come on, man. Admit it! Admit you did it, bitch!" Topper yelled as Aria made it right next to him.

She punched Topper in the jaw, her hand hurting from the number of jabs she had thrown but the adrenaline running high through her body. When he paused slightly she took her chance and talked Topper to the ground.

Pope hunched over coughing and Kiara nowhere to be seen.

"Don't mess with my friends! Presumptuous thickhead!" Aria started punching Topper until he punched her right in the cheekbone. He forcefully pushed her off him then went back to Pope.

"Don't mess with me, Pogue! I'm gonna give you one chance!"

Aria saw JJ getting hammered by Rafe as Kelce held him back once again. She sighed and ran up to Rafe. "You piece of shit! Leave him alone!" Aria jumped on his back and yanked his hair back.

"Aria! Stay out of this!" JJ barely yelled as he was getting thrown punch after punch.

As she used one hand to yank back his hair leaving his neck wide open, she landed a hard punch right on his Adam's apple. He coughed, clearly winded. Rafe jumped back and fell on top of Aria.

She groaned as he took this as a chance to climb on top of her. "This. You're. Girl. Huh. JJ. Under. Me. Like. This." Rafe yelled in between punches.

He bent down and grabbed her chin pulling her face close to his. "You gonna apologize for what you did?!" Rafe squeezed her chin tightly making her whine.

"Rafe let her go! She isn't a part of this!" JJ pleaded.

"I guess we found you're weak, JJ. What if I just?!" Rafe going to force a kiss upon her until she spat up blood in his face.

"You little bitch!" Rafe yelled punching her again. She kneed him in the groin and flipped him over just as the screen right next to them set on fire.

"God forbid a Pogue dirtied your shirt!" Aria yelled punching him before going to pry Kelce off JJ. "Kelce! Get the fuck off of him!" Aria punched him again as he let go of JJ.

All the Kooks started cheering and running away as Aria went straight up to JJ. She grabbed his face lightly and turning him from his back to his side.

Aria helped JJ cough up some blood before letting him rest back down again. "Hey, hey. You couldn't last without me for one minute, huh?" Aria joked but was still very upset at the state of the blonde Pogue.

"Nope. I can't last without at all." He smiled lightly.

"Come on, we have to go before the fire escalates more," Aria said pulling him up lightly and he leaned on her as they walked up to Pope and Kie.

Kiara took Pope home making sure he was okay before she would go home herself, as Aria took JJ back to her father's house. She got to the front door and it was open. JJ was half asleep on her so she had to go to the closest place available.

Aria helped JJ into the door frame trying to be as quiet as possible but his loud footsteps knocking into the table caused her to stop. She had prayed her father hadn't heard but when she heard his footsteps behind them she quickly pushed JJ into her allocated room.

****

She met her father who pointed a gun at her. Her breathing stopped looking down the barrel of the thing that could kill her in a second. No matter how many times her father did this, it never got easier.

"What the hell you doing here?! I thought you would be out slutting it up with whatever guy you found?!" Her father roared angrily which woke JJ up.

JJ slowly stood to his feet and looked out the little bit the door hadn't been closed. JJ's heart stopped the moment he saw the gun and the girl he had feelings for standing in front of it.

"I'm sorry. I was out at a movie night with my friends and-" He cut her off jamming the gun into her head. She groaned and moved her head back which let her father grab her hair and throw her to the ground.

JJ was livid, he wanted to go out there and punch the living shit out of the same, he wanted to kill him. But, perhaps it was his own lifetime trauma his dad had caused him or the alcohol he could smell from his distance that made him paralyzed.

"Did I tell you to talk whore?! Answer the question?!" Her dad yelled, JJ knew her dad was abusive, he had figured it out, but figuring it out and watching it was two very different things.

"No! I'm sorry!" Aria yelled back forgetting JJ was in the house. "Dad, please. Not now," She pleaded just wanting to be with JJ.

"You're mother didn't die for you, just to have you talk to me like this!" Her dad screamed. JJ shuffled back at the loudness and it was heard to all three figures in the house.

"Is someone else her?! Did you bring someone into my home?!" Aria began to panic at the thought of JJ getting hurt by her father.

"No! I didn't! I swear I didn't!" Aria stood up and in front of her bedroom door trying to stop him. JJ looked around her room not knowing what to do, if he was caught she would have been hurt even more.

JJ quietly shuffled to the window and climbed out, but due to his heavy boots, Aria's father heard the footsteps. He grabbed Aria by her neck twisting her and pulling her back to his front. He pressed the gun to her temple, hard.

She yelped at the contact and prayed that JJ had moved somewhere we the man behind her couldn't see him.

"Whoever the fuck is in there, better come out now! I swear to God, I will blow her fucking brains out!" JJ couldn't do anything he was outside and if he went in she was going to die.

Aria decided to act fast, and impulsively. She bit her father's hand and quickly grabbed the gun before kicking him out the door then locking it and pushing one of the nightstands up against it.

JJ heard a scream and then he heard shuffling, he decided to stop acting scared and the girl that he needed. If anything happened to her it would have been his fault, and he couldn't live with that.

Aria looked around for JJ as JJ had re-opened the window ready to fight. When she saw him she quietly sighed relief washing over her body until she heard a fist colid with the door.

Aria grabbed JJ's backpack and some money she had laying around she also packed more clothes very hastily knowing the next time she came home, she would most likely leave in a body bag.

****

Aria and JJ climbed out the window as promptly as they could and run down her street towards the chateau. JJ grabbed Aria's hand and pulled her along faster, Aria still had her fathers gun and hid it in her pants.

As soon as they got far enough away JJ and Aria walked in complete silence. Aria had always wanted to keep that part a secret from everyone, especially JJ.

She was weak. She let her father point a gun at her and she couldn't even fight back. That was the first time she had ever tried to stop her dad. She always knew she deserves the punishments for taking her mum's life, but JJ didn't deserve anything to happen to him.

As they made their way into the chateau, knowing John B wouldn't care if they were there or not, Aria walked into the bathroom after hiding the gun. She had a small bruise rising on her cheekbone and she could still taste the metallic feeling in her mouth.

She cleaned her teeth and decided to run JJ a warm shower. The shower took a little to heat up so she used that time to properly inspect herself, she didn't actually have many bruises, she only had a few punches on ones that would either be gone by tonight or tomorrow.

"Hey, JJ? I set up a shower for you." She yelled as the water became a nice heat. One wouldn't burn him or hurt his bruises but not one that was too cold.

"You could always join me, you know? Help the wildlife, save water. I think Kie would be proud." JJ said as he pulled off his top. He had a bruise from what seemed like a few days ago, Aria only guesses his father, a cut on his lip, and a small bruise around his cheekbone too.

"In you're dreams, lover boy" Aria teased back as she made her way out of the shower.

****

"We do a lot worse in my dreams, baby!" Aria sighed and turned back to the bathroom, she opened the door slowly and quietly and she slipped off her clothes.

Aria pulled the shower curtain back and stepped in next to JJ. He tensed when she put a hand on his shoulder but quickly calmed down at the sight of her.

He tried not to look her up and down but his eyes failed his protests. Aria smirked him his eyes trailed over every curve of her body. Aria, like every girl in the world, was absolutely stunning.

She felt that she was comfortable with her body and she loved that. Sure, Aria had her insecurities like most, but she was comfortable with how she represented her body and doesn't let anyone/guy, tell her what she isn't.

JJ had a very experienced sex life, he had been with many girls. JJ didn't object a girl due to her weight or anything, if she was flirting with him he would do what made her confortable (bare miminum.) but Aria, she was nothing he had every had before.

She challenged him, and he liked it. JJ was a dominate with a teritorial problem. Aria was a switch who hated to be owned. They were each others best and worse nightmares. The high with them so like nothing else but the low, the low nearly killed them, ane they were afraid of that.

JJ's eyes met back with Aria's and she tilted her head silently washing the makeup off of the hickey she had to cover. JJ smirked when the dark red bite mark became visable. He couldn't hold back anymore.

JJ pushed Aria agaisnt the shower wall, she gasped at the suddeness of the movement but smirked when she looked in JJ's pleading eyes.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to." JJ stated clearly.

"I want to." Aria mumbled and JJ smiled when he brought his hand to around her throat.

"Good, tell me if you want me to stop." He mermered before smashing his lips onto hers. JJ's toung brushed across Aria's bottom lip begging for entrance which she granted.

They explored each others mouths figting for dominance. JJ won and he gripped Aria around her thighs, tapping them lighting telling her to jump. She did and wrapped her legs around his waist, she could feel his growing erection and she felt her heat getting wetter.

"Bedroom." Aria muttered. JJ quickly turned off the shower tap and pulled her away from the door, he checked the hallway to make sure John B wasn't there, she moved the kiss from his lips down to her neck.

She sucked, hard and hear him let out a deep rugged moan when she found his sweet spot. She began sucking harder and he had moved from the bathroom and hastily into the spare room not wanting John B to see them or them ahve to get changed.

Once in the room JJ threw Aria on the bed and climbed ontop of her, he grabbed her hands and locked them above her head. He kissed her moving his tounge in her mouth, fighting for domiance again, which he won.

He moved from her lips to her jaw leaving marks all over her and down to her neck. He sucked around random places hearing grasped coming from her mouth before he ventured back to her sweet spot.

Aria bucked her hips when JJ started grinding agaisnt her, she could feel his, now, prominent boner agaisnt her heat. JJ pulled his hands from hers pushing her hips back down and using his other hand to lightly choke her.

Aria put one hand in his blonde locks, yanking it and hearing a groan comeing from him, she put her other hand on his back.

"Are you sure?" JJ asked as he was about to enter her.

"Yes, yes JJ" Aria confirmed.

JJ slowly entered her and letting her adjust to him. Aria gasped painfully at his size. Once Aria was good she nodded at him to continue. (If you think about like a two days ago, aria realised she liked JJ and he was ignoring her...)

Aria moaned out in pleasure once the pain had gone away and he started to pick up his pace. Aria grabbed a hold of JJ's shoulders and pushed him next to her, he looked at her confused but was willing to accept her not wanting to continue. She smirked at his reaction and climbed on-top of him and helping him re-enter her.

He smiled up and her as she started to ride him. He put his hands on her hips guiding her again. Aria bounced up and down quickly and she could feel a tension coming from her stomach, knowing her high was coming.

"JJ- I'm-uh" Aria moaned out loudly as the knot in her stomach becoming tighter.

"Me too" JJ breathed out deeply.

JJ took control again and flipped her back over, he thrusted into her hard and she almost screamed out as she released, he smirked that she finished first but quickly released to. JJ's thrusts become slow and lazy before he pulled out of her.

****

They were both completely worn out by their recent, and new favourite, activity. JJ fell down next to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her into his chest. He arms fell lazily on his toned abs.

"Goodnight, baby," JJ said low and husky before kissing her forehead. She mumbled a goodnight back and both fell asleep while listening to each other's heart beats. Sure, you could say JJ and Aria moved quickly, but they have both been waiting for this moment, unknowingly, for 10 years.

Of course they didn't want to do this when they were seven, but they have been needing to be with each other fr 10 years and they finally were able to be.

Author's note.

HIIIIIII, ok sorry for the late post but I am nearly done with school, I only have one more day and hopefully you enjoyed this chapter I tried to make it longed as why I added in the smut, also that was my first smut so it was probably terrible, anyway. I wanted to thank you all for nearly three hundred reads!!!! ARUGHHHH I am so happy with that because I honestly suck at english. Also Aria won't be getting pregnant, like at all through the book, I hate it when the main character gets pregnant so if I don't mention protection or anything don't worry about it. BYEEEEEE I HOPE YOU ENJOY. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 1.1K 58
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž.โž โ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
536 13 11
Joanna 'Jo' Mills is a Pogue through and through. When her and her friends crash into a wreck they embark on an adventure that changes their lives co...
37.4K 739 33
โ–ˆ ๏ฝก:* โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ in which one psycho ex causes two childhood friends-turned-enemies to rekindle something a lot more than just friendship. ๐๐Ž๐“๐„โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ t...
79.7K 1.1K 30
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†. Whether Rafe or Aria liked it or not.. Aria comes from a very rich kook family, higher then the cameron's. Not tha...