Demon and Human(slow update)

By EM1LYN_WRITES

Iruma and Ryuka were both sold to the demon Sullivan by their parents. And thus, was taken into the nether... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Side Chapter
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Side chapter
Chapter 10
✨!THANK YOU!✨
Side chapter
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.1
Chapter 12.2
Side Chapter
R.E.A.D
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Uhm...
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Please Read... hahaha
Chapter 18
Mastema
Chapter 19
.give me ideas.
Side Chapter(P1)
✨20k✨
20K p2
20k p3
✨A very special chapter✨
A day out

Chapter 16

1K 30 16
By EM1LYN_WRITES

Ryuka's pov.

It was almost time for all the Batora to start. I, Kallego-sensei, and Robin-sensei were rounding the school halls occasionally greeting some students, well... mostly just me and Robin-sensei greeting the students.

"By the way Ryuka-chan!! You were amazing in the meeting yesterday! Most of the teachers present there were praising you when you left... Even Kallego-sensei but he was quiet about it...hehe" Kallego-sensei then stopped in his tracks and placed a hand in Robin-sensei's head and started to squeeze it hard...

'Kallego-sensei...praised me?... no, that's impossible... Stop thinking about it!!!'

I then cleared my throat and both teachers looked at me.

"We should get going now... we-" I stopped in my sentence when I felt something...

"What was that?"

'Something is about to happen, master...'

Mastema said. (I'll make a separate chapter on how they meet...sorry) (Mastema (: מַשְׂטֵמָה‎ Mastēmāh; : መሰቴማ Mesetēma) is who persecutes evil in the. He carries out punishments for, as well as tempting humans and testing their faith. In the and the, he is the angel of disaster, the father of all evil, and a flatterer of God. He is said to have become a. He first appears in the literature of the as a of the word mastemah (מַשְׂטֵמָה), meaning "hatred", "hostility", "enmity", or "persecution". -Wikipedia)

"Faculty members are to check their stations! Hurry!!!" Kallego-sensei said I was about to go to him when I bumped into something.

'A barrier??' 

"Ryuka!? What are you doing on the floor??!!" Kallego-sensei shouted on the other side of the barrier.

'Lend me a hand Mastema...'

'Of course, my powers are your powers master'

"Kallego-sensei! Please move back a bit!" I shouted and he did what I said.

I took a deep sigh and said "Et Soluti" (Idk if that's the legit translation for the word To Burst in Latin...)

The barrier burst but luckily no one got hurt, I walked over to Kallego-sensei to join him and a minute later the barrier was there again.

"It repaired itself!!" Robin-sensei said admiring the barrier.

"Kallego-sensei, any thoughts???" 

"Hmm... I don't know how much magic it needs to be incorporated to make something like this... Must be a Teth(9)..."

"I highly doubt it... If it's a higher ranked demon surely that demon won't make any places without any barrier, this side doesn't have any..." I said going to the other side.

'I really want to go to where Iruma and the rest are... Are they alright? safe?' 

"Robin-sensei... We'll accept your suggestion..." I then kneeled down and placed my hand on the floor. "Videre"

"Did you found out the layout??" Robin-sensei asked and I nodded. I stood up and pressed a button in our in-ear to make a message to Dali-sensei.

"Dali-sensei, I want you to tell the student that it's a game, a surprise event of some sort, so the students won't panic, their main goal is the central courtyard, please and thank you" 

"Okie dokie Ryuka-chan!!!"

I then remove my hand from my ear and sighed.

"This has become a mess..."

We then heard Dali-sensei through the speakers making the announcement.

"Hey heey, can everyone hear me~~~? were you surprised? Rest assured! This is a co-op surprise event between the magic development division and the game division!" I looked around and saw that all of the students are now talking to each other about this so-called surprise event and started to smile.

'Good, keep going'

"Aim for the goal while avoiding all the transparent walls! The whole school is a maze! There's a prize for the top-ranking participants! Look forward to it! The central courtyard is the goal! You better hurry!!"

"Kallego-sensei! Ryuka-chan!" We heard Dali-sensei calling from our in-ear.

"Yeah... Things should settle down for the time being thanks to Ryuka's idea"

"Preventing the students from panicking comes first."

"Precisely...Thank you so much Dali-sensei"

"No worries Ryuka-chan! Today's a festival! I won't let it get ruined!"

"We should talk to the Development and Game division"

"Leave it to me Kallego-sensei~!"

"Then, the teachers stationed at the central courtyard are to take a roll-call and guide the evacuating students," I said while sighing heavily.

"Those who are remaining are to investigate thoroughly, search and investigate every place. Remember, OUR priority is the STUDENTS..."

"ROGER!" 

"Newbie! You bastard, you're in charge of informing the chairman about the current situation!"

"Yes!"

"This is like barrier magic, is there any student who has barrier or shield magic??" I looked over at Kallego-sensei and he placed his fingers under his chin.

'Damn...that's hot... ARGH NOT NOW!!!'

'Your reactions are quite a funny one master! HAHAHA,' Mastema said laughing at me.

"Let's go to the management Warehouse, there should be records of students with their magic..." Kallego-sensei said then we started to follow him.

*timeskip*

"Around 80% of the students have gathered at the courtyard."

"They're quick"

"The entrances of the school have been blocked off"

"We have to sort things out before the guardians arrive Ryuka-chan"

"If only the chairman was here..."

"Were trying to contact grandpa, in the meantime, just take care of the students, check if any of them are injured, there are still some students who are trapped and can't find the way out, assist them."

"Roger!"

'80% That's too fast... It's as if-'

I was cut off from my thoughts when I suddenly fell on my knees.

"Ryuka-chan!!" Robin-sensei caught me and helped me up.

'You've been using too much magic master, you're still not trained enough to handle long periods of magic'

'The barriers...are moving???'

"A mouse maze..."

Kallego-sensei looked over at me and helped me up along with Robin-sensei.

"Wait! Someone is not heading through the central courtyard-" I was cut off yet again and coughed up blood.

'MASTER! MY POWERS ARE STILL TOO MUCH FOR YOU, PLEASE TAKE A REST!'

"Ryuka-chan!!! Wait, are you still using your magic???" Robin-sensei asked and gave me his handkerchief.

"Take a rest for a bit, I found the culprit."

"No *cough* I am okay..." I said and burned the handkerchief.

"You are such a handful..."

Was the last thing I heard then blacked out.

*Timeskip*

"Good morning! Iruma-kun, Ryuka-chan!<3" When I opened my eyes there I saw grandpa and Iruma just beside me, both our heads resting in grandpa's lap.

"Ojii-chan?! You're back... I can't move my body." Iruma shouted while I tried to stand up.

"Calm down" 

"You're back..." I said while looking around.

"uhuh! Because I received this letter" grandpa said while showing us a paper."

"From what is written in the letter, I knew how bad the situation was. Ignoring Henry-kun's men, I immediately returned. Then, the school was surrounded by intense light and echoes, after that, lots of sparks came falling like a rain shower. I temporarily stopped them all then removed them from the school. Next, I held a meeting and cleaned up the mess with the other professors. Then I found you here Iruma-kun! Sooner, Kallego-kun came here carrying Ryuka-chan and gave her to me...!!"

"What happened to Kirio...senpai? I was blacked out when I found out he was the one who caused it..." I said and looked at grandpa.

"He looked so calm."

"What???"

"Although he has been arrested by demon world police department, the criminal investigation will be difficult...hmp!"

"Then... Following his arrest-" Iruma said then got cut off by grandpa.

"He will receive proper punishment for his actions. Luckily, this accident didn't cause any actual damage so..."

Both Iruma and I sighed knowing everyone was safe and sound.

"But assuming that you didn't make it in time grandpa, everything will get messed up"

"Yes!! So, my dear grandson and granddaughter, You also bear some responsibilities for this wrongdoing."

Grandpa said lifting both Iruma and me and walked over to the window.

"They're all waiting for you both!"

We then looked down and saw all of the students.

"Look, everyone! The spotlight is on the one who has shown us those "Light Flowers"! Iruma-kun, the honor student! As well as the acting chair-demon who is the one that unexpected maze plan! Ryuka-chan!"

Grandpa then jumped from the window and landed on the ground.

We then got bombarded by thousands of students asking questions, I then slipped away from the crowd and tried to find my friends.

"Ix! Astoria! Crocell!" I called them and they immediately went over to me and check my body.

"Good! No injuries so far" Ix said while patting me in the head.

"I heard from some teachers more specifically Momonoki-sensei that you planned all of this and kept everyone safe. We're so proud of you Ryuka-chan" Astoria said smiling.

*timeskip*

I was with Robin-sensei and Kallego-sensei patrolling some of the stands, well, mostly me and Kallego-sensei, Robin-sensei is busy with the foods.

"Hop!"

I was then lifted up and looked behind me.

"Let's go find Iruma-kun shall we?" Grandpa said while carrying me.

"We'll be taking her then Kallego-kun," Opera-san said while poking Kallego-sensei's cheeks

"Tch! Like I care!"

Minutes later we then saw Iruma and grandpa lifted him up.

"Which candy do you want to eat?" 

"!!Oji..."

"The red one. Let's buy it" Grandpa said to Opera-san and nodded at him.

"Is it okay? what about your work? And Nee-chan.."

"It's alright, I already did my part, after all, the deal is until the "chair-demon" arrives I'm gonna be the acting chair-demon and oversee everything... Since grandpa is back, I'm free to do whatever..."

"Yep!! Mine's all done! And as promised! We will visit the divisions."

(my back is killing me... so imma skip some panels in the manga sorry...)

"Oh, it's Ryuka and Iruma's family!" I looked from the source of the voice and saw that it was some of our classmates. 

They then went over here and started to talk to us.

"Listen~ my older sister overslept!" 

"My brother too... I just ran into him and like a shot, he stole my wallet..."

"Grandfather was a bit busy so he can't attend, and that was a relief.."

"My mother too..."

"Good for you Iruma-kun, Ryuka-san" 

"Yeah! You have a proud family!" 

Both me and Iruma looked at each other then smiled.

"Yeah! It's a wonderful family!" both Iruma and I said at the same time pulling both grandpa and Opera's hands while smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 786 13
When legends and myths arises once again and a completly forgotten race come forth from the background, what will the demons do about it? Iruma is n...
16.3K 593 23
(This is a Welcome To Demon School, Iruma-Kun! Fanfiction) Iruma Suzuki. Age 8. Sold to a demon called Balam Shichiro because his parents wanted to b...
43.1K 1.4K 83
"Okami", as she calls herself, is Derkila's daughter who was abandoned in the human world by her mother at a young age. She's found her way into the...
79.7K 2.4K 15
What if Iruma never was a human bit an angel and fell down from heaven? What if he lost all memories of being an angel? What if Sullivan finds him...