Home.

Da StaryClxuds

Izuku midoriya, a boy who is now 15 years old. He used to have it all when he was younger. A happy family, fr... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Just a little note!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Just a little note! Again
Chapter 18
Chaper 20, the final chapter! โค๏ธŽ
AHHH HOLY SH1T
Quick question

Chapter 19

3.2K 123 72
Da StaryClxuds

Five years have passed and the two lovers stayed together, through thick and thin. Once Katsuki turned 19 he took all the money he'd collected from his job and bought a house with Izuku. Now Katsuki is 21 and Izuku is 20 as they're living together, both of them have the day off from work.

Katsuki's POV

As I cuddle the nerd on the couch I play with his curly green locks, running my hands through them, letting my mind wander to the thing that's hidden away in my dresser. Today I'm building up the courage to ask him..

Will he say no?

Where should I bring him?

Even if he did end up saying no he'd still love me, right?

I let out a frustrated sigh and rub Izuku's back as he laid on top of me.

He looks up at me and frowns.

"What's wrong Kacchan?" The nerd asks.

I softly smile and close my eyes, continuing to rub his back before responding.

"Mm nothing at all."

He rests his head back on my chest and we continue to cuddle.

I need to bring him somewhere special.. but where?

Ok Katsuki think! Where's somewhere he would like to go?

A thought pops up in my head. It's decided.

I'll bring him there.

———————————————————————————

Izuku's POV

Kacchan runs his hands through my messy hair and I smile. He's so kind and he always makes my heart flutter, no matter how long we've been together.

He stops playing with my hair and he lifts my chin with his finger, to make me look into his eyes.

"Baby there's somewhere I want to take you tonight." He tells me. I tilt my head to the side in confusion.

"Where are we going?" I question before he gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

"It's a surprise." He says and I pout, he chuckles at my childish behavior.

"Hmm alright. I'll go get ready!" I say and smile before standing up and heading to the bathroom.

I take a towel from the cabinet and place it on the counter. I step out of my clothes before getting into the shower.

I turn the water on and just stand there, soaking in the warmth. I go to take the shampoo but my eyes land on the razor.

Memories from before I met Kacchan flood my head and I shake them away. I stopped self harming and have been clean for about five years now. I smile to myself before continuing to get the shampoo.

Katsukis POV.

I look at myself in the mirror. I picked out a pair of dark blue jeans, a plain white T-shirt and a black unbuttoned flannel. It's casual but I think it's still pretty good.

Reaching into the top drawer I grab the small red box. I slip it into my Jean pockets and nervousness washes over me.

Cmon katsuki don't be a pussy! You can do this!

I inhale then exhale to try and calm down. I hear the shower turn off and I leave the bedroom to let Zuku change.

I plop down on the couch and fiddle with the box in my pocket.

A few minutes go by and Izuku steps out of the room. He's wearing black joggers and an oversized red shirt with a ribbed design. He ended up putting on his red earrings and they look amazing on him.

I stop playing with the box and stand up from the couch and put my shoes on, he does the same.

"You ready?" I ask him, taking his hand in mine. He smiles sweetly at me.

"Yup!" He says excitedly. I take the car keys off the counter and we walk out the door, hand in hand.

———————————————————————————

"Mkay shut your eyes love, no peeking." I say and he closes his eyes.

"Hmm can I get a hint about where we're going?" He asks with his eyes still shut.

"Alright. Well you've always said you liked the place where we're going."

He thinks for a second before speaking again.

"That's a tough hint. Maybe that sushi restaurant we went to a while ago?" He guesses and I chuckle.

"Nope. But trust me I think you'll love where we're going even more."

He smiles with his eyes closed. I make a turn on the road and drive into a parking lot.

"We're here, keep those eyes closed ok?" I say and turn the car off. He nods and unbuckles his seatbelt and steadily makes his way out of the car, trying not to trip since he can't see.

I take his hand in mine and start walking with him down the hill. The sand crunches underneath our shoes.

We walk a little further and I quickly spread out a blanket, Izuku covers his eyes with his hands.

I guide him down to the blanket to sit beside me.

"Alright, open your eyes."

His emerald eyes open and he looks around the beach. There's a beautiful sunset across the sky. His eyes sparkle and his face lights up with happiness.

"Oh Kacchan it's so pretty!" He exclaims and looks onto the water. I feel my face flush from his adorableness.

"Well uh there was actually a reason I brought you out here." I say and he looks at me confused.

"Really? What for?" He asks me.

You can do this.

I nervously inhale before kneeling on one knee in front of him and taking the red box out of my pocket. His eyes widen in shock and realization.

I open the ring box to display a ring inside, one large ruby in the center and two green stones on each side.

"Izuku, you are my world, my everything. The joy I get from seeing your gorgeous smile everyday cannot even be described with words. I love everything about you, even the things you don't love I always will. I want to be with you for the rest of my life Zuku. So love, will you marry me?"

I look into his eyes that are now filled with tears, happy tears. I smile and he smiles back before diving to hug me, making us both topple over. I rub his back with the hand that's not holding the ring.

"Yes! Oh my god a million times yes!" He answers through sobs of joy. I sit us both upright and hold the ring near his ring finger before sliding it on.

I hug him close to me and kiss his lips while he kisses back.

I get to spend the rest of my life with this nerd.

And I can't even describe how overjoyed I am.

———————————————————————————

AHHH he proposed! I honestly find this chapter adorable and just mwa~ 🥰🤌💖❤️💗🧡💚

I wrote this last night at like 2 am and when I came back to edit it there were so many mistakes lmfao 🤣

1147 words ꧁꧂

6/22/21 ❤︎

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

26.8K 1.1K 37
Bakugo had everything. Four kids, an expensive but loving husband, and a great job. Until his husband decided he wanted more. His husband left him...
148K 4.3K 58
โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™กโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
6.3K 199 14
Izuku was always the brightest child in Class 1A. But as they always say 'The Saddest People Smile the Brightest'. Izuku had always felt left out fro...
40K 823 36
My BKDK | DKBK One Shot Fanfic Collection --------&&& Pure bkdk / dkbk so if you don't like them, or one of them, please don't read or don't add this...