๐–ก๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฒ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฑ๐—Ž๐—…๐–พ๏ฟฝ...

By mochiminie_

"๐–จ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๏ฟฝ... More

๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ
01 : ๐– ๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–พ๐—€๐–พ
02 : ๐–ฃ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฑ๐—ˆ๐—’๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ
03 : ๐–จ๐— ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–ญ๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ฌ๐–พ
04 : ๐– ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฒ๐–พ๐–พ๐—„๐–พ๐—‹
05 : ๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–ธ๐—Ž๐—ƒ๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€'๐—Œ ๐–ฒ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ
06 : ๐–ฒ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐–บ๐—€๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ
08 : ๐– ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–  ๐–ก๐—Ž๐—€
09 : ๐–ค๐—†๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ' ๐–ฉ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—’
10 : ๐–จ๐—‡๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐–ฒ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ
11 : ๐–ณ๐—ˆ ๐–ฌ๐—’ ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ
12 : ๐–ฎ๐—…๐–พ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–จ๐—‡๐–ผ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐—
13 : ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‹๐—๐–พ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ข๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡
14 : ๐–ฉ๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€๐–ฝ๐—Ž'๐—Œ ๐–ซ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’
15 : ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐– ๐–ป๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
16 : ๐–ซ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’'๐—Œ ๐–ฃ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ
17 : ๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—†๐—Œ๐–พ๐—… ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐–ฃ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ
๐–ค๐—‰๐—‚๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ : ๐–ง๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—ƒ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—’
๐–ก๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฒ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฑ๐—Ž๐—…๐–พ๐–ฝ : ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—

07 : ๐–ฒ๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–บ'๐—Œ ๐–ฑ๐–บ๐—€๐–พ

2.6K 320 691
By mochiminie_

[🌙]

[Third Person's POV]

Jungyeon quickly paced down the hall and into her shared room with Y/N. Her friend was in haste to leave the dinner table as soon as she finished her meal. Jungyeon supposed that it was due to the humility she had gotten this morning. It was a sad sight to see— having a strong, graceful woman shamed in front of the royalties.

Jungyeon had doubts. She had to admit, she agreed with Prince Soobin upon believing that Seona did mean to kick the pebble to Y/N's way. Seona has been gleefully chirping and smiling the whole day since the incident.

Knock. Knock.

"Y/N?" Jungyeon called. "Are you asleep?"

She cautiously slid the door open. In front of her revealed Y/N sitting on her bed, facing the then-torn window.

"Y/N."

"Hmm?"

Y/N looked back with a blank expression. She was fumbling with something on her palm; her family crest. Jungyeon pressed a thin smile. She walked to her friend and sat beside her.

"Are you alright? You've been quiet all day."

"I'm okay," Y/N glanced down. "I just couldn't believe I almost got sent home."

"Me either." Jungyeon pouted. "Of all delegates, I expected you to be the last to go."

"What would my parents say if I.."

Y/N pursed her mouth shut. She couldn't bear to finish her sentence. The thought of being eliminated that early killed her. It hurt her pride. Jungyeon rubbed gentle circles on her back.

"How is your back feeling?"

"Better," Y/N sniffled. "Prince Soobin insisted for me to rest until afternoon."

"Oh, no, dear. Don't cry."

Jungyeon immediately wiped Y/N's tears off her cheeks. The girl just shook her head. She hoisted herself, bringing her knees close to her chest. Although she might be an intimidating, determined woman on the outside, her heart could still be shattered when tossed.

"Y/N, don't fuss about it anymore. Look, you're still here. Prince Soobin defended you."

Y/N blinked sideways. "I was scared, Jungyeon. I thought I would be over."

"I understand."

"I didn't want to come home a failure. It would be a shame for my family."

Jungyeon sighed.

"Listen, I know you were terrified. But you shouldn't let it get into you, Y/N. If you keep on thinking about how you almost did not succeed, I'm afraid that you might not make it through the next task."

"You're right." Y/N scoffed to herself. "I think too much. I apologize for having to deal with that."

Jungyeon got up and laid on her own bed. Y/N turned to face her. The girl stared up at the ceiling, arms sprawled.

"Lady Dalja was petty after Prince Soobin pulled you out." She muttered. "She frightened most of us. Five were sent home today."

Y/N raised her brows. "Five?"

"Yes. Quite a lot for the first week."

"That leaves just the nine of us."

"Mm," Jungyeon closed her eyes. "At least Prince Soobin came to your aid. I think I would be dreaming about it for weeks if I were in your place."

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, Y/N." She smirked. "How oblivious can you be? Didn't you notice how fast he sped up to you as soon as you fell? He even went against his mother just to keep you in."

"I do appreciate his deeds, but.." Y/N leaned on the headboard. "..what were you trying to imply?"

"Assumptions lead to reality, do you know that?" Jungyeon lulled. "Prince Soobin may or may not have laid interest in you. Who knows?"

"I am one of the guests, Jungyeon. Of course, he would care. I believe he would do the same thing to the rest of you."

"I wish."

Y/N lowly hummed. She didn't really want to think about the idea of Prince Soobin actually liking her. It had only been two weeks since she arrived. It would be way too quick. Ridiculously quick. Surely Prince Soobin wouldn't be that fragile and easy to fall.

"I have to say," Jungyeon breathed. "Seona was rather joyous."

"Did she really do that?"

"I wasn't the witness," Jungyeon sat up. "But I saw her push you before. There is no doubt she would do it again."

"Her Majesty did side with her though."

"Odd isn't it?"

"I don't want to jump into conclusions," Y/N crossed her arms. "But I think the Empress has a favorite."

It wouldn't be too hard to see. The Empress has always been in favor of Seona since day one. The way she fondly entertained and paid attention to the girl was off. It wasn't that she must do the same to the others, but the fact that she was fast to discard them except for Seona set a different tinkle to the bell.

Y/N reached out to put her family's crest back to the drawer. At the same time, their bedroom door slid violently open. By the frame, Seona stood seemingly aggressive. Jungyeon sprung to her feet.

"Lady Seona," Y/N lifted her chin. "Good evening."

Without a word nor the girls' permission, Seona stepped in and closed the door behind her. She kept her teary eyes to Y/N. There was rage and jealousy reflecting on her irises. Her lips trembled as she bit on them. She was close to crying.

"Lady Seona." Y/N called. "Is everything alright?"

"You liked it, didn't you?" Seona wistfully spat. "You savored every single drop of His Highnesses' attention."

Y/N already picked up the gist.

"Please, do not put it that way."

"Oh, I will." Seona faked a smile. "What you have been doing is straight penalty. Who do you think are to hold onto the Princes' sleeves like that?"

"Lady Seona," Y/N gritted. "Do not speak as if you were not the one touching Their Highnesses without permission."

"Don't shift the blame on me, Y/N."

"I wasn't."

"Lady Seona," Jungyeon interrupted. "What exactly are you here for? This isn't your room to be barging disrespectfully."

"Ah," she giggled. "My intentions, you ask?"

SLAP!

Y/N stiffened, head turned sideways from the sudden slap. Seona retreated her hand to the side, a satisfied grin plastered on her face. Jungyeon widened her eyes in offense. She was about to swing but Y/N held her back.

"What was that for?!" Jungyeon yelled. "You don't hit your fellow lady anytime you please, Seona!"

A tear slipped out from the corner of Seona's dolly eyes. She pointed a shaky finger at Y/N.

"She is ruining everything!" She screeched. "She acts like the Royal Family is in favor of her! She thrashes her ego around as if she is already the crowned Empress!"

"What exactly am I ruining, Seona?" Y/N shot her a glare. "As far as I'm concerned, I did nothing for you to think that you had the audacity to hurt me."

"I'm supposed to be the center piece!" Seona shouted. "Prince Soobin was supposed to look at me and me alone!"

"The palace chose fourteen ladies for a reason!" Y/N raised her voice. "You're in no place to tell His Highness on what to do!"

"You are selfish!" Seona accused. "You couldn't even get enough of Prince Soobin alone that you bathed in Prince Yujeong's fondness as well!"

"Wait a moment," Jungyeon held a hand. "Seona, where are you getting all these thoughts?"

"Oh, they aren't thoughts!" Seona madly shook her head. "If you were in my shoes, Lady Jungyeon, you would understand!"

"No, I would not." Jungyeon hissed. "I can never fit into a shallow person's situation."

"Seona," Y/N addressed. "Leave our room this instance."

"No! I'm not leaving!"

Y/N looked elsewhere in annoyance. "What do you want?!"

"I want you to know that I will take the crown, Y/N!" Seona bellowed. "Prince Soobin may have saved you today but don't be too jubilant about it. You're not going to last long, I guarantee."

Irked up, Y/N marched to the door, pushed it open, and shoved Seona outside. Coincidentally, Prince Soobin happened to trod the hallway. Seona instantly staged a fall and winced.

"Lady Seona." Prince Soobin approached, confused. "What happened? Please, take my hand and get up."

"Y/N.. She.. She pushed me..!" Seona whimpered, burying her face into his chest. "I.. I just wanted.. To talk..!"

Y/N curled her fists. "Your Highness."

Prince Soobin darted his eyes at the other girl. He noticed a red mark swelling on her left cheek. He frowned. Seona kept sobbing loudly, refusing to let go of the man. Jungyeon stood beside Y/N. Seeing Seona's drama made her want to throw up.

"Lady Y/N, what happened to your cheek?"

"She slapped me." Y/N bluntly confessed. "She was the one to barge into our room and accuse me for acting like a leech towards you and your brother."

"That's.. Not true..!" Seona shrieked. "Your Highness.. You can't possibly.. Believe her.. Can you..?!"

Prince Soobin gently pushed Seona off of him. Seona tried to get back on his arms but he moved away. He rubbed the bridge of his nose tiredly.

"I don't want to side with anyone tonight." He uttered. "I have way too much in my plate to be bothered over a catfight, ladies."

Y/N lowered her head. "I understand, Your Highness."

"No..!" Seona opposed. "You can't.. You can't let her slide past this.. Your Highness.. Do something..!"

"Lady Seona, I am giving you a warning." He eyed her. "You have been invading my personal space and now you are setting a tone to me."

"But.. Your Highness.."

Prince Soobin simply walked past. He clearly didn't want to deal with the commotion even though he had a concrete suspicion of who was weaving a lie. Y/N abruptly pulled Jungyeon inside and closed the door shut. Seona remained outside. She dried her tears and stared at the Prince's back.

And oh, was she mad mad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

TOUCH By ELA

Fanfiction

42.6K 1.3K 9
in which yeonjun crushes on the new transfer soobin. ยฉLULUSFA1RY
2.8K 224 14
๐•Š๐•–๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•–๐• ๐•ฅ๐•  '๐•Ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”น๐•๐•ฆ๐•–๐•ค': ๐”ป๐•–๐•—๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐• ๐•— '๐•Š๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โ„๐•ฆ๐•–๐•ค': (๊œฑแด˜ส€๊žฎลŠ สœแดŠแดœห๊œฑ ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฎ...
115K 9.4K 19
"๐–ณ๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—€๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€; ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹." ๐˜ฟ...
88.5K 8K 19
"๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—?" "๐–จ๐—'๐—Œ 1720." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‰...