𝐊𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐀

By GOLDENCROWNS-

« KALOPSIA » ৲ . an open literate roleplay. ❛ where dreams become reality ❜ More

♛ teaser
✶ the story
✶ rules
•──────⋅★⋅──────•
✶ the house of t'krusskyo
✶ the onlookers
✶ form
•──────⋅★⋅──────•
✶ the royal family
•──────⋅★⋅──────•
♕ chapter one
♕ chapter two
♕ chapter three
♕ chapter four
♕ chapter five
♕ chapter six
♕ chapter seven
•──────⋅★⋅──────•
✶ first note

✶ the selected

596 5 126
By GOLDENCROWNS-

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

❝ 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳. ❞

those imbued with this curse are required to grant any wish sent their way, regardless of their personal sentiments. their inability to disregard a wish causes malicious desires to go unchallenged; as such, this curse is the leading means of murder within the districts. only pain or illness may render them unable to grant a wish, for they must have a clear mind and healthy body to undergo such an endeavor. royals hire district one inhabitants as entertainers or covert assassins. if the assassination is successful, the royals will keep the assassin. if they've run out of utility, they will be turned in for the crime they committed.

THE CONVICTED (F) - InTheLightOfDawn
THE EXAMPLE (M)- merijinnie

-

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

❝ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵? ❞

when angered, the population of district two is cursed to turn into a wolf-like creature. the royals tend to avoid this district altogether, due to the animalistic nature of its inhabitants. many are driven half-mad by their heightened instincts and destructive tendencies, but violent confrontations are rare. they seek to avoid situations that get them into trouble, for the area has little to no law enforcement presence. some are loners that don't play well with others; others are uncontrollable in their beast state, deriving sadistic thrill from the process of transformation. district two residents have notoriously short fuses.

THE CONVICTED (NB) - w1tn3ss__
THE EXAMPLE (M) -liightrr

-

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

❝ 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. ❞

never has a crook or conman traced his origins to district three, for no one there can deceive their adversaries. they are physically incapable of telling a lie when asked a question, however hurtful it may be. each resident's words indicate truth, and truth alone. most have compliant, laid-back personalities. royals seek out people from district three whenever they suspect a plot against them; simultaneously, people tend to go missing due to spy operations. for this reason, the district is beginning to fall apart in both its governance and economy. rumors of an uprising have begun to spread through the area.

THE CONVICTED  (NB) - merijinnie
THE EXAMPLE - (F) w1tn3ss__

-

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

❝ 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳! 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘢! ❞

district four is something of an oddity. a variety of animal species inhabit the landscape, yet they're all fundamentally human. this peculiar bunch has the ability to shapeshift into any animal of their choosing, so long as they have a clear image of it in their mind. the larger the animal, the more difficult it is to control. painful ramifications may ensue: for one, the process causes them to feel changes in bone and muscle, and there is the possibility of being "caught" between animal and human form. the royals enlist those from district four for a specialized sector of the military, one exclusive to those with the ability to rapidly shift between different, deadly creatures. however, this requires extensive training and knowledge of animal physiology. the majority of the population is left in peace. district fours are also known to be the most spiritual of all districts.

THE CONVICTED - ccaged
THE EXAMPLE (F)- DES1HOTTI3

-

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

❝ 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦— 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘦! ❞

the living panaceas of district five appear to be more fortunate than others. the untimely deaths of their loved ones seem a non-issue. however, even with the ability to cure any disease or heal any injury, ailments of all kinds still plague this society. the more an individual uses their powers, the weaker they grow. depending on the severity of one's illness or wound, their healer can fall into deep sickness. spontaneous skin lacerations, bouts of nausea, or comas are likely to follow. to help them survive, many have angel-esque wings that sprout to indicate extreme distress or pain; alternatively, they set apart those still in the process of healing. residents of district five cannot heal themselves. unsurprisingly, royals utilize them for medical purposes.

THE CONVICTED (F) - Angl-bby
THE EXAMPLE (NB) - texasred-

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗

❝ 𝘣𝘦𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘻𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵. ❞

district six is a desolate landscape known for miles of untouched, freezing snow, but its inhabitants are chillier still. no matter the season, they are always cold, shivering. a simple touch from their slender, pallid fingers can freeze any object, or perhaps an unfortunate victim from another district. depending on how powerful the ice-wielder is, an injury inflicted by them can be thawed out, but in some cases, hypothermia (and eventual death) is instantaneous. for this reason, each bearer of district six's curse must wear specialized gloves. furthermore, with training, a scant few have moderate control over the weather. they can only bring about sleet or snow, hence the district's unique climate. fewer still can form structures out of ice. the latter group is sought out by the royals as warriors, artisans, and entertainers.

THE CONVICTED (F) - 1purpleflower
THE EXAMPLE (NB) - SUGARSIDE

-

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

❝ 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩! 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦!

the picturesque landscape of district seven is rivaled only by the beauty of those who live within. the singing of the locals can coax any outsider into the district's magnificent palace, where denizens lounge on luxurious cushions and drink fine wine. like a siren, a district sevener's song has the ability to captivate any nearby listeners, leading these victims to be overcome with infatuation. not even those in the same district are immune to each other's voice; a land fraught with decadence, but devoid of love, is the result. vain and vindicative are the residents of the land, driven mad by immeasurable lust. to be obsessed with beauty, with the material, with chasing constant, fleeting moments, seems the worst curse of all. the royals will only hire a member of district seven if they implant a remote-controlled device in their throat that inhibits their ability to speak or sing. it's one's only chance of escaping this hell.

THE CONVICTED (M) - 1purpleflower
THE EXAMPLE (F) - ccaged

-

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

❝ 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭. ❞

district eight, the sworn enemy of district seven, is nestled within the warmest region of ellena, and for good reason. its inhabitants have the ability to create and control fire. the more proficient an individual is with controlling their powers, the more likely they may find employment, which heightens their social status. some are able to alter the intensity, shape, and color of their flames. others unintentionally leave behind a trail of smoldering embers wherever they go. mastery comes only with practice; even then, lashing out can have deadly consequences. far away from trees and foliage, families in district eight live along the coast. according to ancient legend, cold weather dampens their powers. long exposure may turn their skin to stone.

THE CONVICTED (NB) -DES1HOTTI3
THE EXAMPLE (F)  - w1tn3ss__

-

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

❝ 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱—𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮... ❞

although the gentle, albeit sleepy, occupants of district nine outwardly appear normal, they do not claim ellena's worldly realm. instead, their curse enables them to live through their dreams. a district niner's control over this plane of existence is nearly absolute. they can manipulate their surroundings, enter the dreams of others, and remember each encounter upon awakening. for this reason, outsiders hire them as specialized therapists; many earn a living from soothing the minds of troubled sleepers. however, since district nine residents live within the realm of dreams as if they were fully conscious, each individual is effectively "trapped" until they wake up. as a result, many are unable to escape their subconscious, and the horrific, nightmarish experiences that may manifest from it.

THE CONVICTED (NB) - nomournersxx
THE EXAMPLE (F) - Angl-bby

-

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐍

❝ 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦, 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘥, 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. ❞

district ten is a source of admiration and ire alike. while most other districts despise this lot, the royals regard them as exemplary warriors, and for good reason. those within this self-governing land brandish a variety of talents: their aim is remarkable, and they are naturally as flexible and agile as any seasoned fighter. however, if they inflict harm onto another, those same wounds will appear on their own body the night after, and remain for twenty-four hours. they share the pain of their victim throughout that period, which can range from bearable to excruciating, depending on the mode of attack. even so, killing another cannot kill them. depending on the extent to which they regret their actions, scars may appear in place of the wound. due to the esteemed standing of warriors produced from district ten, some have interacted with princes and princesses in the past.

THE CONVICTED (M) - SUGARSIDE
THE EXAMPLE (F) - nomournersxx

-

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘸, 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘣 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩! ❞

district eleven is considered the most unique of the districts, and rightfully so. for one, if an inhabitant were to use their powers, royal law would demand their execution. it is strictly prohibited for the curse of death to be released onto ellena, for the ensuing havoc is irreversible. the curse manifests primarily in plagues, but other deadly catastrophes are said to have occurred as a result of the district's wrath. after an epidemic decimated district eleven's population in the great war, a drug was concocted to keep these powers at bay. even so, those who use their curse report being able to communicate with the dead, turn invisible, and "visit" ghosts. due to the hallucinatory nature of the drug, many of these accounts are written off as side effects. a distinctively violent storm often occurs shortly before the curse is unleashed.

THE CONVICTED (M) - -InsaneFreak_
THE EXAMPLE (NB) - texasred-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 25 22
A continuation of the former book bc Wattpad will no longer allow me to edit it
1.9K 23 12
❛ i want to be defined by the things i love, not the things i'm afraid of. ❜ ꒰ 🤍 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇... ꒱ ↷🖇 kay gives you a guide to all o...
4.2K 87 21
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤" An rp book filled with a range of male and females who need a bit of love. Version 1.0 Update: Many of these cha...