The Witch and The Wolf

Da mersuperwhosmthng

image from google tumblr is @teenwolffan-with-nolife the reader is a witch who was close friends with the Hal... Altro

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty-Four
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Seven
Part Twenty-Eight
Part Twenty-Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Part Thirty-Three
Part Thirty-Four
Part Thirty-Five
Part Thirty-Six
Part Thirty-Seven
Part Thirty-Eight
Part Thirty-Nine
Part Fourty
Part Fourty-One
Part Fourty-Two
Part Fourty-Three
Part Fourty-Four
Part Fourty-Five
Part Fourty-Six
Part Fourty-Seven
Part Fourty-Eight
Part Fourty-Nine
Part Fifty
Part Fifty-One
Part Fifty-Two
Part Fifty-Three
Part Fifty-Five
Part Fifty-Six
Part Fifty-Seven
Part Fifty-Eight
Part Fifty-Nine
Part Sixty
Part Sixty-One

Part Fifty-Four

676 16 2
Da mersuperwhosmthng

You looked out the window, distracted by your thoughts as you ran your fingers through your hair.

All you could think about was that hunter. You didn't remember anything of who he was or his wife which your mother supposedly killed when she hunted.

"Hey," Derek put his hand on your leg as you jumped slightly.

"Sorry," you cleared your throat.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked again.

"Peachy," you heard your phone beeping as you looked at the messages from Scott.

Your eyes went wide as you turned to Derek.

"Turn the car around, now."

---
You wrapped your arms, walking back to Scott and Liam after watching Stiles and Derek drive off with Brett.

"Derek and Stiles are taking Brett to Deaton," you walked to Scott and Liam, looking at their anxious faces.

They both nodded their heads, before remaining quiet.

"What's wrong?" you frowned slightly.

"Nothing," Scott shrugged.

You raised an eyebrow before looking at Liam.

"Are you okay Liam?" you asked.

He nodded softly before shrugging.

"Garrett and Violet were my friends. It's kind of weird," he replied softly.

"We just need Lydia to finish cracking the last third of this Deadpool," Scott said.

"What if I'm on it too?" Liam asked, slightly frustrated.

"You're still a new beta. There's a chance you won't be on it," you said.

"But there's a chance I will," he replied.

You sighed softly before Agent McCall walked to the three of you. You tensed slightly, clearing your throat.

"(Y/N)," Agent McCall muttered.

"Agent McCall. You can't blame me for this, you know. I wasn't here, so yeah," you immediately glared at him as Scott sighed.

"(Y/N)," he groaned.

You never hid how you felt about Rafael, and Scott could never say anything to stop you.

"I just need to talk to my son, if you don't mind," he replied.

"I..." you started.

"(Y/N)!" Scott groaned again.

You rolled your eyes before Rafael pulled Scott aside.

"I'm assuming you don't like him very much?" Liam asked.

"Oh, what gave it away?" you replied sarcastically.

He chuckled softly, before shaking his head.

You saw Parrish walk past you along with Violet before Rafael stopped them.

"What are the Orphans?" Liam asked you.

"You can hear them?" you asked.

"Well, for a second," he replied.

"Well, what did they say?" you asked.

"Agent McCall called Violet and Garrett something called the Orphans. Apparently, they're murderers. They used this wire thing to kill their victims," he replied.

Looks like tomorrow was back at the Sheriff's station

"Okay... you know what? With Garrett still out there... I'm gonna give you a ride home, okay?" you asked.

He nodded his head softly before you walked out with him.

---
"Hey," you sighed softly, throwing your jacket to the side before jumping onto the bed.

You wrapped your arms around Derek, as he pressed his lips against your forehead.

"Don't you want to change?" he asked softly.

"I will," you replied softly.

He stroked your arm gently, while you buried your face into his arm.

"What happened with Brett?" you asked.

"He's okay. But, he's part of Satomi's pack. We need to go find her and warn her about the Deadpool."

"Isn't she super hard to find? Also, doesn't she hate you?"

"She hates Peter. Which is why it looks like I'll be asking Malia for help tomorrow," you had a small smile on your face, lifting your head slightly.

"What?" he groaned.

"You're spending time with your cousin," you replied.

"She doesn't know she's my cousin, and I'm not gonna tell her. Don't make this a thing," he shook his head.

"Ugh, look. The only family you have left is Peter and Cora. It's nice to have-" you started.

"No, it's not," he clenched his jaw, immediately cutting you off.

"Derek-"

"No. I'm going to sleep," he turned away from you as you rolled your eyes.

You knew he wouldn't let anyone else in, especially with the rest of the Hale's dead. He thought he was under a curse or something, and didn't want Malia to suffer.

"Fine. I have to go to the station tomorrow. Lydia needs some help and something to do with Violet and Garrett. They're apparently these homicidal maniacs called the Orphans," you explained.

He nodded his head softly as you stroked his hair softly. You could tell something was up but decided not to push it, at least for the time being.

"I love you," you pressed a kiss to his cheek before getting off the bed, getting ready for bed.

---
"Just look," Lydia groaned, showing you the next third of the Deadpool, pointing out the name.

Jordan Parrish 5

"What?!" you whisper-yelled, your face dropping as you stood in the back of the office with Lydia.

"He doesn't know about the supernatural. We're not gonna tell him either. We need his help getting into Eichen," Stiles explained.

"Hey, brainiac," you called for Parrish, while he continued clicking at his laptop.

"Shorty," you called again.

He clenched his jaw, blinking, slightly annoyed, before looking up at you.

"You're literally shorter than me," he replied.

"Just come here," you motioned to him, walking into Sheriff Stilinski's office.

You handed him the sheet of paper, while he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I've been running this list through the system, I can't find any of them," he replied.

"Look at the last name," you replied.

He turned the sheet around, raising his eyes in shock.

"That's... terrifying," he said softly.

"What does the number mean?" he asked.

"It's how much you're worth," you explained.

He frowned, before raising an eyebrow.

"I'm worth five dollars?!" he said, slightly offended.

"Five million," Stiles said.

"I only make forty-thousand a year. Maybe I should kill myself," you scoffed slightly, rolling your eyes.

"Well, that's another day's problem. But right now, there's another third of the list we have to crack," Stiles replied.

"Well, what do you need?" he asked.

Before Lydia could explain, you got a phone call from Scott, as you stepped out, picking it up.

"What's up?" you asked.

"Garrett kidnapped Liam! H-He has him somewhere and he's not giving him back unless I give him Violet back!" he immediately yelled as your face dropped.

"What? How?" you asked.

"He said Violet is being transferred to a federal prison. He wants me to stop the truck," you said.

"I-It's okay, Scott. Just breathe. We'll figure this out. We'll save Liam," you tried to calm him.

"I-I know... w-what are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm just at the station," you started.

"Can you figure out who's going to transfer Violet?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'll call you back," you replied, walking to Sheriff Stilinski.

---
"Peter, stop following me or I swear to god," you rolled your eyes, walking further onto the road.

Scott made a plan for you to stop the prison truck, while he got out Violet. That way, Agent McCall, Sheriff Stilinski, and whoever else was in there would be safe. Only problem that could cost the whole plan was Peter's inconsistent nagging.

"Well, if you'd replied to your texts, we wouldn't be here," he replied.

"I blocked your number some time ago," you shrugged.

"Even after I helped you find Derek?" he scoffed.

"You gave me one ride," you sighed.

"Well, if you can stop hating me for ten seconds-" you felt his hand touch your shoulder as you pulled away, your eyes glowing purple as you wrapped your hand around his throat.

"Don't touch me," you clenched your jaw.

"Feisty," he smirked.

"What the hell do you want?" you raised your voice slightly.

You put him down, taking a step back from him.

"Just thought you'd want to know about Derek," he started.

"Yeah, I know," you lowered your voice as you ran your fingers through your hair.

"Well, did you know he's getting worse?" you tensed slightly as you looked up at him.

"What do you mean?" you asked.

"Brett scratched him. He didn't heal as quick," you could feel worry rising in your chest as you dug your nails into your palm.

"Oh," you replied softly.

"That's all you have to say?" he raised an eyebrow.

"If it was something to worry about, then I would know," you replied.

"In all this time you've known Derek, how often has he brought up a concern about himself?" Peter scoffed.

You bit your lip, taking a deep breath.

"Peter... what are we supposed to do?" you asked softly.

"So now you need me?"

"Don't push it."

"Well, I say-" you heard a loud bang as you jumped, looking around.

"What was that?" Peter asked.

"I don't know..." you ran further down the road, seeing the truck upside down, smoke coming out of it.

"Oh my god," you gasped, your eyes widening as you ran to the truck.

"Sheriff Stilinski!" you yelled.

"Sheriff!" you yelled again, feeling a wave of emotions hit you.

You saw him lying unconscious, with Agent McCall next to him.

"Patentibus," you pushed the door open, reaching for Sheriff Stilinski as you pulled him out.

"(Y/N)?!" you heard Scott's voice as you dragged Sheriff Stilinski out of the truck, groaning softly.

"Your dad's still in there," you said.

"I just meant turn off the car! Not this!" he yelled.

"I didn't do this! I-I don't know what happened!" you replied.

"(Y/N)," you heard Noah groan as you looked down at him.

"Y-Yeah, I'm here," your voice was shaky as you held him.

"They're still here," he said softly.

"W-What?" you said softly.

"They're still here," he groaned.

"You want me?! Come and get me!" you heard someone else yell, as you frowned, noticing a blonde boy yelling as he held up a lacrosse stick.

Realization hit you, that was Garrett.

"Garrett," you started.

You saw a berserker run behind him, running its arm through Garrett's body, while blood ran out of his mouth.

"Scott-" you started, feeling a sharp pain go through your waist as you groaned softly, feeling your legs wobbling as you slumped over, nearly falling to the ground before you pulled yourself up.

You saw the berserker behind you as your vision was blurred, before trying to use your magic.

Your eyes glew purple before your legs gave out, falling to the floor.

You could feel the pain immediately flooding through your body as you tried to push yourself up.

"S-Scott," you tried to yell out, before wincing.

You saw him attacking the berserker, as you clenched your jaw, trying to keep your eyes open.

"(Y/N)!" Scott ran to you, putting his hand on your waist.

"Scott..."

---
You gasped, jumping up as you winced, before looking around the clinic.

"Oh my god," Scott immediately wrapped his arms around you as you stroked his head softly.

"How long was I out for?" you asked.

"Maybe an hour or so," he replied.

"H-How do you feel?" he asked.

"I'm fine... oh my god, Liam!" you gasped.

"I-I know... look, me and Argent are going after the Berserkers. They're gonna lead us to Kate, and then to Violet. She knows where he is," Scott explained.

"What do you want me to do?" you asked.

"N-Nothing. Just stay safe," he shook his head.

"Scott," you started.

"I'll keep you updated on finding Liam," he said.

You waited for him to leave the clinic as you sighed, pushing yourself off the table.

You knew you weren't going to leave him like that as you made your way out the door.

Oh my god

You remembered your locator spells as you ran back into the clinic, finding what you needed.

---

"Liam!" you ran through the woods, trying to find your way to the well. In all your years at Beacon Hills, you could still easily get lost in the woods.

You tried your hardest to listen for any sound, but couldn't find any.

You clenched your jaw, continuing to run through the woods, before leaning on a tree, catching your breath. You could feel your waist aching as you ran your fingers through your hair.

You could hear a faint sound of someone yelling, as you poked your head up.

Liam

You ran towards the sound of his voice, before freezing over the well.

"Liam!" you yelled, seeing his figure shaking as he held onto the rock, looking up at you while you let out a breath of relief.

You reached down, grabbing his hand as you winced, before using all your strength to pull yourself and Liam out of the well.

He let out a shaky cry, before burying his head into your arms, as the two of you collapsed onto the ground.

You saw the cut from the wolfsbane on his chest as you put your hand on top of the wound.

"Evaporo," your eyes glew purple as the wolfbane dissolved from his wound, causing him to shiver.

"You're safe now, kid. Don't worry," you wrapped your arm around him as he winced slightly, taking deep breaths as he held onto you tightly.

You stroked his hair, looking down at him as he sniffled softly.

"You're safe now."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

3.7K 122 30
A crossover fic between Teen Wolf and The Vampire Diaries. This is a pre-series, taking place right after the Hale Fire. The reader is human. That's...
147K 2.9K 28
{Completed} Felicity Hale is just a teenage werewolf, no big deal. After watching the majority of her family burn in a devastating fire, she runs as...
1.6K 17 29
This is a Stiles Stilinski x Reader fanfiction that follows the story line of teen wolf with some changes. Your relationship will face outside and in...
36.8K 1.2K 23
In a universe where Stiles isn't living in beacon hills but with is mother who didn't die but divorced her husband instead. The same things happens...