𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑅𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎...

By 1-800-Sistershookth

┈┈ ✦ ⋅ ⋯ ୨ ❝ What in the Gordon Ramsey is going on here!? ❞ Forks, home of the supernatural and mundane. Wol... More

𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑅𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑑
Mᴇᴇᴛ Lɪʟɪᴀɴ Cʀᴇsᴄᴇɴᴛ Sᴡᴀɴ
☾ Aᴄᴛ Oɴᴇ ☽
ᴠᴇʀᴛɪғɪᴇᴅ ɪɢ | ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴘᴏᴏʀ ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ 2 ᴍᴇᴍᴇs | ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
Sᴜᴘʀᴇᴍᴇ Cᴏᴜʀᴛ / ᴀʙᴏʀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴs | Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀs Nᴏᴛᴇ
𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑂𝑁𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋
??????? ?????
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐿𝑉𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝐹𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑂𝑁𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝑊𝑂
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌- 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 - 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑂𝑁𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑇𝑊𝑂
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑆𝐼𝑋
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝑌
Bᴏɴᴜs Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ☺︎︎
Bᴏɴᴜs Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 ☺︎︎
Bᴏɴᴜs Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 ☺︎︎
☾ Aᴄᴛ Tᴡᴏ ☽
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑂𝑁𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅
My absence | Author's Note

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 - 𝑆𝐼𝑋

19.6K 619 351
By 1-800-Sistershookth

( Same outfit as last chapter )

" You pushed me up against my wall,

threw my clothes down on the floor

And said : Darling are you ready for more? "

Unedited

No one

EDWARD AND BELLA EXITED THE BROODING  vampire's silver Volvo. Edward opened the door for Bella, introducing her to the cool, humid Washington air. Edward wore a semi-concealed excited expression, much different from his usual stoic look.

Bella smiled at his excitement although she felt uncomfortable coming to watch his family play. She loved to see Edward happy, yet it was weird ascending into a new family. Bella understood that dating Edward was basically dating his family because of their close bonds, but she wasn't much of a people person and the family of Vampires were very intimidating to say the least.

Instead of voicing her valid hesitation, Bella held onto Edward's arm and glanced over to the field, taking in everyone.

When her eyes landed on her laughing twin, she felt her smile drop. She shook the sudden jealousy she was feeling away and put on a fake, tight-lip smile. Although she wanted to frown she kept up her happy act. She felt a indescribable jealousy in the pit of her stomach as she watched Alice hold lean into embrace.

Bella knew it was because he was scared but she wanted Edward to hold her like Jasper, Lily and Alice held each other. She wanted him to not treat her like she was made of glass. She loved how romantic he was but she wanted more. She felt inferior watching as Jasper held the two girls in his arm as if they were the axis that kept his world spinning.

It was a short lived moment as Jasper broke off from the two supernatural beings with a parting kiss to the forehead.

Bella sighed quietly to herself as she observed the Cullen family.

Lily was wearing her usual grunge-styled clothes, though she had Jasper's jersey on over it, leaving him in a simple white and blue shirt; not that he minded anyway. He loved seeing his mates, Alice and Lily wear his clothing. In his eyes, it marked them as his. Plus the harsh slapping of the cold didn't bother him. His skin was already Ice-cold. Though he could feel everything like a normal human, he couldn't feel the cold.

Lily also didn't mind the Fork's weather. The Swan girl always seemed to be ignorant to the cold. No matter what, she was always warm. Bella had always been envious of this, seeing as she hated the bitter cold. That was another reason why she missed Arizona so much.

It was because of Lilian's natural warmth, Bella always found herself snuggling under her when they was little. Of course that stopped when they got older, much to both of their disappointment, Bella had stopped coming to her sister for her warmth.

It was just simply something that they grew out of.

Lily had her hand entangled with Alice's. Bella took notice to how they matched so perfectly. Alice was snuggled into Lily's side, a smile of content evident on her face as her eyebrow twitched at Rosalie's words, whatever they were.

Lily and Alice were encased in a conversation with Rosalie and Esme while Jasper, Emmett, and Carlisle watched their lovers from afar, with adoration in their eyes.

Edward smiled down at Bella, "Come on." He grabbed Bella's hand and dragged her over to the field they would be playing in.

Edward let go of Bella when they reached the group supernatural's and went over to where the males of the family resided, essentially dumping her off with the females of the family, much her to dismay.

Esme caught sight of Bella and smiled. Despite her hesitance to accept Bella into the family, Esme being Esme thought to give Bella the benefit of the doubt. She wanted Edward to be happy and if that came in the form of Bella then she would endure her. But she was still weary, nonetheless. The girl was clearly emotionally unavailable to others, but she clung to Edward like he was her lifeline. It wasn't a healthy choice, but Esme couldn't blame her as Carlisle was the equivalent to her life.

"Glad your here, we need an umpire." Esme said as she guided Bella to the side. Her motherly touch was enough to relax Bella slightly as she pulled her along.

"She thinks we cheat." Emmett commented, earning a snort from Lily.

"No, you do cheat." Lily corrected, a teasing smile on her lips as Emmett flipped her off. Esme sent Emmett a scolding look causing him to immediately to his finger down.

"Don't be a hypocrite, Lils." Edward cut in, his playful behavior coming to play. Bella was almost surprised at his gall, but she had seen this side of Edward before, albeit, rarely.

"You are biased when you are umpire, that's why Esme needs a new referee." Edward said, referring to the first time she came to watch them play. That was two days after she started dating Jasper and Alice.

It was a shit show to say the least. Lily mostly cheered on her lovers and rarely called any congratulations or awarding words for the rest of them out of pure biased ignorance.

Lily only rolled her eyes at the memory, and stuck her tongue out at Edward, childishly.

"Kids, behave, or I'll ground you both." Carlisle said, glancing in between the pouting teens. It was all playful of course.

Lily walked over so she stood side by side with Esme. Esme threw an arm over Bella's shoulder in an attempt to calm her clear nervousness.

"Just call them as you see them." Esme told Bella. Lily, still angry at Bella, didn't even spare her a glance. It was petty to be so angry towards her as the two had thrown hands before as all sisters do, but Lily was stubborn and the opposite of lenient when it came to invasions of privacy.

"Okay."

Lily was still contempt in not speaking to her womb mate. She didn't particularly feel like forgiving Bella yet. Lily was the type to hold grudges. She decided until Bella proved she was worth forgiving, she wasn't going to bother with her.

Lily peered over to the playing field. She watched as everyone got warmed up. Thunder boomed loudly and lightning cackled close behind. The first time she attended a family match, she was paranoid she'd be struck down, but Carlisle assured her that it wasn't likely.

"It's time." Alice grinned. Rosalie nodded, signaling she was ready to start.

Alice gripped the ball tightly, and got into stance. She kicked her leg up—ultimately showing off her flexibility—and pitched the ball. Lily found the whole move; quite attractive but she discarded that thought and focused on the game. It was easier said than done.

The baseball soared towards Rosalie, only for her to hit it with the baseball bat, gripped firmly in her hands. A crackle of what sounded like thunder was emitted from the force of the collision.

"Okay now I see why you needed thunder." Bella announced in awe. Her face contorted into one of admiration.

Lily smirked when she notice the ball go flying into the woods. She let out a cheer of congratulations causing Alice and Rosalie to perk up.

She was totally clueless to the sport of baseball. No matter how many times Emmett explained it to her, she just couldn't comprehend it all. That didn't stop her from cheering everyone on though.

Edward and Rosalie was quick to race off after the ball, each wanting to get to it before the other. Lily watched intently as Bella continued to comment.

"That's gotta be a home run, right?"

"Edward's very fast."

Edward raced into the woods, Rosalie not far behind.

Lily's eyes traveled all across the field, ultimately trying to keep up with the game.

Jasper twirled the bat in his hand, readying for his turn to participate.

Lily had to force herself to not think about how her mate's look of concentration was attractive. She knew Edward didn't want to hear about how hot his adoptive brother  looked.

Edward finally had the ball in his  hand, but it was gone as soon as it came. He was quick to throw the ball, full force back towards where everyone else was waiting.

Rosalie passed another base as the baseball flew swiftly and forcefully towards Esme who caught it, easily.

Rosalie slid in the dirt to the last base just as the ball touched Esme's gloved hands.

Rosalie, realizing she was a millisecond too late, scowled.

Bella looked down at Rosalie with a slight fearful expression.

"You're out.." Bella said, but soon winced at the harsh look that was being sent her way.

"WHOO!! OUT!" Emmett shouted, happily. Lily rolled her eyes and helped Rosalie up. Rosalie walked past Bella, her harsh glare never faltering.

"Nice Kitty." Carlisle whispered to the blonde vampire, in a way of telling to to calm down. Lily looped her arm with a glaring Rosalie's arm and continued to watch the game play out.

"Babe, come on, it's just a game." Emmett tried telling the blonde beauty when he noticed Rosalie's scowl. Rosalie only glared at her husband in response.

It was now Carlise's turn to bat. Esme cheered her husband on with a encouraging smile. Carlisle and Alice readied themselves.

"COME ON, ANGEL!" Lily shouted. This caused Rose to perk up a bit. She felt a smile tug at her lips at the sight of her best friend cheering on her adoptive sister. Alice, Jasper, Lily's relationship never seized to make Rose smile.

Alice pitched the ball again (using her signature move of course) only for Carlisle to hit it swiftly. As soon as the baseball bat came into contact with the ball, Carlisle dropped his bat and started to run.

Emmett and Edward watched the ball intently. The whole family of vampires were competitive when it came to baseball to say the least.

Emmett smirked and began running after the ball. He soon jumped into the air in an attempt to grab the ball but Edward was right behind him.

The two collided, their rock hard bodies slamming together. The sound of thunder emitted from the two's collision and lightning struck in the distance.

Rosalie and Lily cheered for the two, their excitement radiating in waves. Jasper smiled at this. As an empath, he felt emotions and altered them. Though this wasn't always a good gift. There were a lot of downsides to feeling everyone's emotions twenty four-seven. Because he felt everyone's emotions he always felt his families bloodlust, multiplying his own. It made controlling his own bloodlust all the more harder.

It was bittersweet like that.

But times like these, he loved feeling the overwhelming happiness of others. Especially that of his family— and Lily, indeed was family.

Carlisle slide past his last base just as Edward and Emmett fell to the ground, the ball they had fought for lying next to the boys.

They let out joyous laughter, no hard feelings between the two. They nudged each other, jokingly as Jasper got ready to pitch.

Jasper rolled his head around, cracking his neck.

Jasper began twirling his bat expertly, flipping his bat and doing tricks.

Lily and Alice made eye contact, before also making eye contact with Jasper. There was a clear unspoken sexual tension between the three.

Edward cringed from where he was standing. He heard the unholy thoughts the three had and he currently wanted to bleach is mind.

"Keep your dirty thoughts to yourself, please!" Edward shouted at the three, a unpleasant shiver going down his spine when he recapped the thoughts that had invaded his own.

Rosalie smirked while Emmett whooped at Jasper to "get some.". Esme and Carlisle looked rather.. uncomfortable and Bella just looked plain disgusted.

"Maybe you should stay out of my head!" Alice exclaimed, slightly flustered for being called out. Lily smirked at this, but made no move to embarrass her, seeing as she already looked ready to pass out from embarrassment.

Instead Lily turned to Edward and said, "If you can't handle the adult thoughts in my mind, stop reading them."

Lily then shrugged.

"Or don't. I couldn't care less. Maybe take a note or two— ya know, if you ever feel like not being a ancient virgin."

"LILIAN!" Bella exclaimed, not used to her sister being so vulgar with her boyfriend. Lily didn't even turn to her, but flipped her off.

"Lily." Esme scolded. Lily muttered a small 'sorry' only because it was Esme.

Jasper and Alice chuckled at Lily's antics. They were already used to her out of pocket remarks and dirty minded comments.

Esme rolled her eyes and urged Jasper and Alice to get ready.

Alice winked at Lily before kicking her leg up once more and throwing the ball with all her might towards Jasper. The Hale swiftly swung his baseball bat, hitting the ball head on.

Lily was sure that the impure thoughts she had for her lovers was loud. She felt bad for Edward but she couldn't control her lustful mind.

Jasper dropped the baseball like his family before him and raced after the ball. Emmett was quick to speed after it as well. He climbed up a nearby tree before trampolining off it and catching the ball.

"My monkey man." Rosalie smirked, eyeing Emmett lustfully.

Lily screamed out a cheer for Emmett causing his ego to grow.

But suddenly Lily's smile dropped. She felt anxiety ripple her nerves. Her heart began pounding in her chest. Faint whispers seemed to invade Lilian's head, abruptly— causing her eyes to flicker a familiar scarlet. She couldn't make out what they were saying because they gradually got louder until they just blurred together.

Everyone else was so engrossed in the game that they didn't realize Lily's change in mood. Everyone but Edward. Edward's gaze snapped over to Lily as soon as the mysterious voices that occupied Lily's head reached his own. His head began to throb slightly as the whispers in Lily's got louder.

Edward was quick to walk over to Lily.  Although he didn't show it too much, he truly liked the girl. She fit right in with his family. Although she was loud and at times annoying in his eyes— he saw her as a little sister.

The brooding vampire tried to be as casual as possible but Carlisle noticed his son's expression shift. He eyed the two with a mixture of curiosity and concern. The next person to notice was Jasper, whose eyes immediately snapped towards his mate when he felt the shift in her mood.

Edward placed a hand on Lily's shoulder but action made her want to double over in pain. Somehow it all just got worse. The volume of the voices heightened at the touch. She felt tears prick in her eyes as the voices transformed into a painful, sharp ringing sound.

Her stomach dropped as she finally made out what the voices were saying. Edward's eyes widened in realization when he heard the raspy voice that pained Lily's mind.

D̸̜̼̻̟̺̘͉͉̍̀̈â̸̠̋n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ō̵̝̭͙̊m̶̜̍̄â̸̠̋d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ p̸͕̗̃̔́͑́͝â̸̠̋s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ī̶̧͙͖̲̘n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝
Danger..
Nomads.. RUN
D̶͔̭̪̻A̷͙ͭͫ̕N̺̻̔̆ͅG̩̱ͩ̏͜Ḛͭ̉̇͟R͉̜̎͡͠O̖̼ͩ͌͐U̠҉̷̙ͦS̵̙͕̀̃ N̺̻̔̆ͅO̖̼ͩ͌͐M͉̅ͮ͒ͤA̷͙ͭͫ̕D̶͔̭̪̻S̵̙͕̀̃.. R͉̜̎͡͠U̠҉̷̙ͦN̺̻̔̆ͅ

Carlisle noticed the way the two soon-to-be-siblings glanced over to where the family of vampires and Bella resided. They all looked happy, smiling at the fun they were having.

Even Jasper was so invested that he didn't notice the emotions around him.

But Edward and Lily's facial expression were the complete opposite. They looked shaken, frightened but most of all confused.

Edward and Lily shared a subtle glance, silently communicating in a way. The way their eyes collided, brown versus amber, soaked in worry frightened Carlisle.

Before they could say anything, the soft, shaky voice of Alice yelled out.

"STOP!"

Author's Note

HEY BESTIES 💃

I really didn't do the Baseball scene justice 😫

Jasper and Alice in this scene >>

I'm literally in love I-

Let's just pretend I didn't ghost you for a week 🙈

This chapter is worse than usual, so sorry about that I just wanted to update the book!

I also don't really know baseball so.. I just made out what I could see.

Pride months is officially over 🙄✋🏽  And month of the straights is here

Also guys a couple of things I wanted to say about this chapter.

I really try not to make this book revolve around Bella and her "rivalry" with Lily. I just feel like that takes away from the plot of this book and the point of having an OC.

But I also kind of wanted to highlight the jealousy Bella is feeling though because, although I try not to make this book revolve around Bella and Edward's toxic ass relationship, their relationship will be an important part of act 3 and Lilian's future regarding her abilities.

Edward and Bella's relationship is kind of building up to something huge, yk? Something huge about Lilian and the future of this book.

Like most side characters, I give them attention and detailed descriptions of their thoughts and feelings but not as much as the main characters : Lily, Alice, and Jasper.

So honest feed-back:

Do you feel like I'm giving Bella too much attention? Am I making things sort of revolve around her?

Or

Am I giving her just enough attention? Do you like how I'm going about everything?

Also :

Do you think I'm giving Jasper or Alice more attention than the other?

Do you like how I am going about writing the throuple or am I doing something wrong???

I just feel that I'm giving Jasper more attention than Alice but idk.

Am I giving Jasper more attention than Alice or am I giving Alice more attention then Jasper??

Or am I doing just fine?

Thoughts??

Opinions??

Updated : 7.2.21

Word Count : 2991 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love Bites By ki

Fanfiction

77.8K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader ••• Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...
208K 5K 63
It's been a while since the eldest child of Renee Dwyer, and Charlie Swan has returned to Forks. Distressed over his parents broken marriage he left...
1.2K 97 6
❝ I don't want a smelly ass dog for my mate! ❞ ❝ You think i wanted to imprint on a blood sucking little demon like you! ❞ IN WHICH 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐥...
1.6M 50.1K 87
***THIS STORY IS FOUR YEARS OLD; SO TROPES AND IDEAS MIGHT SEEM REPETITIVE FOR THE FANDOMS NOW*** Bambi Swan has always been 'different', branded cra...