๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - ๐˜ฃ๏ฟฝ...

By elhotchner

โThis is my family now, alright?โž ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ... More

I. ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
II. โIs this it, Rosie?โž
IV.โI need my family, I need my brotherโž
V.โMy bad, Mrs Rosierโž
VI. โTomorrow at dawnโž
VII. โThe Prophecy!โž

III. โGo to hell, Prewettโž

1.5K 75 48
By elhotchner

❝Go to hell, Prewett❞

Rosalyn Adore Potter Ϟ

Regulus couldn't hide his laughter, as he leaned against his older brother, who was also chuckling at the scene in front of him. Their favourite cousin, Rosalyn Potter continued to smirk, "This is a mockery James!"

"Evans-"

"You marry her, behind my back? The mother of your child, you embarrass me publicly, did you even think of me? Of Harry?" Lily screamed, holding the crying baby in her arms, she rocked him roughly in her hold.

"Don't bring our son into this!" James roared, reaching out to take the child, "Pass me Harry, now, Evans!"

"And now I'm just Evans again?" Lily scoffed, "You marry that, that slut! And suddenly I'm just Evans again, let me guess you'll ditch Harry too once you get that whore pregnant" She yelled, tears spilling from her eyes.

"Lily, pass me Harry" Rosalyn spoke in a soft tone, "Your angry, your upset, that's ok - but Harry is scared, you can scream at me and James as much as you wish, just let Sirius take Harry"

Sirius offered out his hand to Lily, as she scoffed once again, "You, of all people, Rosalyn Black do not get to call me an unfit mother! At least my child's alive" She hissed.

Rosalyn took a deep breath, as James cast his wife a worried glance, "Do not make me be the bitch here, Evans, you don't want that, I don't want that, and Harry doesn't need to witness it"

"The moment you stepped into Hogwarts, you turned my life into a living hell, you took James away from me, you dug Rosier an early grave, and for what Rosalyn? What in the hell do you get out of it?"

"Lily give Harry to Sirius, now" Rosalyn ordered, taking a step closer to the copper haired lady.

"Why in the hell would I listen to you?"

"Because you won't want your only son to witness me kicking your arse into next week" She threatened, Lily gulped slightly, her grip on Harry loosening.

"Dada!" The boy shouted, reaching his arms out to James, who scooped him up faster then Lily could react.

"Evans get the hell out of here before you regret staying" Regulus spoke through gritted teeth, his arms folded across his chest, whilst James passed his son to Sirius, who rocked him against his chest.

"Ha! Like hell, this should be my goddamn house, after all I produced the 'sacred Potters' a heir!" Lily cackled, stepping closer to Rosalyn, "You was quite content with the Rosier fortune, before you lost that too"

"You think I need money? Darling, you have it all wrong, I'm the richest person in this room! I am the heir to the Black, Riddle and Rosier fortune, money has never and never will be an issue for me" Rosalyn mocks, "My issue is that I was born into one of the darkest families in Britain, my issue is that my father is the dark lord that wants to kill people like you"

Lily shook her head, a scoff falling from her lips, "Your just like him-"

"Don't you dare insinuate I'm my fathers equal, do you know why Evan first starting speaking to me? Because my father needed me on his side, he still needs me! But I'm choosing to be good, I've chosen to do the right thing when it was so easy for me
to turn a blind eye and do what is so clearly so wrong" Rosalyn ranted, pulling herself from the grasp that James tried to take on her wrist, "You have no idea the shit I've been through, now get out of my damn house or Merlin help me" She spat.

Lily took a deep breath casting her eyes to James, she looked at him with wide eyes, "It's not her house, James"

"My wife told you to get out of our house" He spoke, eyes staring into her green, James watched as Lily scoffed, turning on her heel.

"Fuck you, Potter!"

The door of the cottage slammed, Rosalyn shook her head, her hand running through her short curls, "Rosie?"

She ignored James, brushing past him, she paused for a second, "I love Harry more then I could've ever imagined, but Merlin that bitch! I cannot handle her toxicity much longer" Rosalyn confessed.

Silence filled the room until a cry fell from Harry's lips, Rosalyn smiled, taking the baby from Sirius arm's, "Oh I've missed you too, Haz", she pressed a kiss to his head.

James followed Rosalyn into Harry's nursery, closing the door behind him, "Adore, I can only apologise for-"

"No need, Jamesy" She smiled, taking a seat on the small red sofa, "You defended me, you backed me up and you-", Rosalyn looked to the floor, "You called me your wife"

"You are, are you not?"

"I am, but I didn't think you'd make it so known, if I'm completely candid, I thought you'd keep it hidden from all those that do not need to know" She admitted with a shrug of her shoulders.

James cleared his throat, taking a seat next to Rosalyn, his hand reaching up to take Harry's, who giggles at his father, "They'll be an article in the Daily Prophet by next week, we've been through too
much to just pretend this is not real, if it fails - it fails, but shouldn't we at least try?"

Rosalyn leaned her head against James' shoulder, "We should" She agrees. She watches as James fiddles in his pocket, pulling out a small wooden box with the Potter crest engraved, "Jamesy..."

"Before Rosier, when I begged you to leave him, offered to marry you in front of the Sacred, I visited Gringotts, they were actually my Great Aunts, she was a Black too" He said, opening the box.

It revealed a thick golden band, engraved with the Potter crest, whilst another ring sat at the top, a small gold band with a diamond in the centre, a red ruby at one side and a green emerald at the other,
"My Great Uncle was a Gryffindor, his wife a Slytherin, much like us I suppose, after all, you are a Slytherin at heart" James teased, his hands taking hers in a delicate touch.

"Oh Evans is going to hate me even more" Rosalyn chuckled, as James slid the two rings on her finger, "They are beautiful, Jamesy, thank you" She squeezed his hand.

"Are you serious about putting Evan to rest, Adore? I can't pretend that I know the details of it, but Mum mentioned it once or twice, you won't be able to see him again" James' voice was soaked in concern, as he looked at the brunette, "I don't, I don't wanna make it look like I'm trying to replace him, because I know I could never-"

"If I, when I put Evy' to rest, it's dark magic and I don't want you near that, I'll handle it myself and if I need assistance I will call upon my ancestors and in the worst case, my cousins" Rosalyn interrupted, looking down at the rings on her fingers, "Evy' isn't mad at you, he's envious, he just wants to be here so bad, it's painful"

"I know" James pressed a kiss against her forehead, as they sat in silence, Harry fast asleep in between the two.

Three hours passed before the four, and baby Harry, waited at Platform 9 and 3/4. Harry hadn't left Rosalyn's arms, as she held him against her waist, whilst James pushed the pram, Regulus and Sirius struggled with the additional trunks.

"Erm, Adore" James cleared his throat, Rosalyn follows his gaze, as it landed on Gideon dressed in a casual white shirt and black trousers, he ran a hand through his ginger hair.

She sighed, pressing a kiss to Harry's head, "I'll meet you on the train?" Rosalyn offered, James nodded, following Sirius and Regulus, hoping to find Remus.

Rosalyn held Harry close to her, as she walked towards Gideon, "Rosalyn" He greeted her with a warm smile, his hand reaching out to shake Harry's, who giggled at him.

"Gideon, I hope my apologies was told to you, I didn't intend to embarrass or insult you in any way" Rosalyn spoke, brushing Harry's hair back as she did so.

"Adore, I-Your selfish for abandoning me like you did, do you think I want to be forced into a marriage?" Gideon's voice raised, "But at least it would've been with someone I could have grown to love, you didn't even give it a chance, didn't even give me a chance"

Rosalyn sighed, running a hand through her hair, "Gideon what was I-" She halted as he grabbed her hand, in a light grasp and stared down at the rings on her fingers.

"Mrs Potter" He scoffed, Gideon took a step closer to Rosalyn, leaning forward to her ear, "We are being watched, read the parchment and burn it" He whispered, sliding the letter into her right pocket.

"Screw you, Black! And hell, keep the goddamn rings!" Gideon raised his voice, tossing the ring box at her, Rosalyn caught it effortlessly with a roll of her eyes

"Go to hell, Prewett, along with the rest of my already damned family" Rosalyn hissed, shoving the ring box into her pocket.

She turned on her heel, pressing her lips against Harry's head as he squealed, "Shall we go find Daddy, ay, baby?"

It didn't take Rosalyn long to find their usual compartment on Hogwarts Express, she grinned as she opened the door, "Remus!" She passed Harry to James, pulling Remus into a tight hug.

"Mrs Potter" He laughs, pulling away, Rosalyn sighs with a roll of her eyes, "Cheers for marrying him, now Sirius owes me 20 galleons"

"You bet on our marriage?" James questioned, looking between the two men.

"Did it soon as Adore was agreed to Lucius, didn't think it'd take this long but a bets a bet" Remus chuckled, as Sirius slid the money into his hand.

"Bastard" He muttered.

"Has anyone seen Marly?" Rosalyn asked, looking between the four men, all shrugging their shoulders,"Right, we'll I need to speak to her, I'll be back shortly" She gives a small smile, pressing a kiss to Harry's head and squeezing James' hand before she left.

Rosalyn slid the compartment door shut, before beginning her hunt for an empty one, "Rosie! Oi, Rosie!"

She turned on her heel, glaring at Nicklaus with a look of fury, "Do not call me that, I'm pretty certain I made it clear I don't want anything to do with you"

"What you gonna do, Rosie? Get your husband on me?" Nicklaus chuckled, taking a step closer, "The Prewett's are my cousins, that makes us family"

Rosalyn let out a cackle, shaking her head, "Oh, I'm not a Prewett, I didn't marry Gideon"

"I see the rings on your finger-"

"Then surely you recognise the Potter family crest, right?" She lifted her jewelled hand to his face, a smirk coating her lips.

"I'll be damned" Nicklaus scoffed, "I offered to marry you first! You went with Rosier, forced into Prewett's, and now you choose Potter over me too?"

"Oh, please! Let's not play the victim here, Klaus, you chose your side, you chose my father over me, so why would I ever have chosen you?"

Nicklaus couldn't think of a reply, words wouldn't spill from his lips, and he didn't have the time too, as Rosalyn walked away, finding an empty compartment and locking the door.

She slammed the blinds down, taking a seat and pulling out the parchment, Rosalyn's fingertips grazed the envelope, 𝑀𝓈 𝑅𝑜𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝑅𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀, 𝑅𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑅𝑜𝓈𝒾𝑒𝓇.

The envelope fell to the floor, as she slipped out the three letters of parchment, she recognised her mother's hand writing instantly - she pushed the page to the back of the pile.

𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒚𝒏,

𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆.

𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄. 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕, 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆, 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒎𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝑬𝒗𝒂𝒏 - 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒚.

𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝑨𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆, 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒖𝒔, 𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 - 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔, 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒓.

𝑫𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒐, 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑺𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒖𝒍𝒖𝒔. '𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒐', 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒓, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔.

𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒚, 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒆, 𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑭𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕. 𝑰 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒙 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒆𝒕𝒕 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕, 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕.

𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰'𝒎 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒚, 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕. 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔, 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍, 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆, 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒐, 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘.

𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒘, 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆'𝒅 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑩𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍, 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈.

𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔,
𝑮𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒐𝒏.

Rosalyn took a deep breathe, pulling out her cigarette lighter and holding it to the parchment, she watched as it burned quickly, falling into a pile of ash. She shoved the letter from her mother into her pocket, pulling out the ring box and opening it quickly.

The blue ring of the Prewett House sparkled in the light, surrounding by silver diamonds and a white gold band. Whilst another ring sat next to it, with a dark rusty gold band, a black cube centre with the deathly hallows symbol burnt into it.

She pushed the box back into her pocket.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ | ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ! ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ɴᴇᴀʀʟʏ 6 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏᴏ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 1.1K 15
๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...
393K 10.1K 55
โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ: ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ โ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ sแด€ส สŸษชา“แด‡ ษชs ษดแดแด› า“แด€ษชส€. ษช แด›สœษชษดแด‹, า“แด€แด›แด‡ ษชs ส™แด€ษชsแด‡แด…. า“แดส€ sแดแดแด‡ สŸษชา“แด‡ ษชs ษขแดแดแด…, า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡sแด› ษชs...
743K 15.2K 33
โ L O V I N G Y O U I S T H E W I L D E S T A D V E N T U R E I ' V E E V E R B E E N O N โž
4.3K 94 19
แด›สœแด‡ ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹s แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€ แด˜สŸแด€ส. ษชษด า“ส€แดษดแด› แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด€แดœแด…ษชแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ส€ส แดแดแด แด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด…ษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ แด˜แด‡ส€า“แด‡แด„แด›สŸส sแด„ส€ษชแด˜แด›แด‡แด… แด€ษดแด… แด„แด€ส€ส€ษชแด‡แด… แดแดœแด›, ส™แดœแด› แดกสœแด€แด› สŸษชแด‡แด… ส™แด‡สœษชษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดœส€แด›แด€ษชษด แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡...