Completely Free From You

By mhiezsealrhen

Larenciana Alexandria, a daughter and a sister who wants her family out of the Del Prado's Organization. They... More

DISCLAIMER:
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 3

364 11 8
By mhiezsealrhen

"I'm more than willing to stay. Just leave my family alone!" I negotiated. He clenched his jaw and look at me with fire in his eyes.

"Are you negotiating in the middle of this?" he asked and moved. Isang galaw lang 'yon para ipunto ang sinabi niya. Ramdam ko ang pagpipigil niya kaya mas lalo kong sinagad ang kahabaan niya making him groan. Napaawang ang mga labi ko dahil sa sarap ng pakiramdam. I hold his torso as I move up and down. His hands stay on the side of my waist.

"I don't like our position! Dammit!" he hissed. Wala na akong pakialam kung nahahawakan niya na ang mga sugat ko o tumatama na ito sa kama. I'm so damn turned on to fucking give it my attention! I'm enjoying the build up sensation in my system. We swap position. Without pulling out, he pushes me at the edge of the bed making my feet feel the coldness of the floor.

"Oooh, Marcus!" I moaned when he pounded hard in my core. Pakiramdam ko mawawasak ang pwerta ko sa rahas at bilis ng bawat paglabas-masok niya. He knows how to make me crazy. He hold my hands up to my head making me so damn turned on with his dominance. I wrapped my legs on his waist as he continue penetrating my core. I'm now panting hard because of his hard cock moving in and out. We're both sweating. Ang maririnig mo lang sa buong kwarto ay ang mga ungol ko, ang mabibigat niyang paghinga at ang tunog na ginagawa nang nag-iisa naming katawan. Hindi ko na makilala ang sarili kong boses sa tinis nito.

"I'm c-cumming." I said panting. Mas diniin niya ang sarili sakin. I felt my body convulsed with the never ending orgasm. My legs loosened on his waist. He continued penetrating me. I felt him withdrew and ejaculate on my stomach. Sobrang init non sa tiyan ko. I watched his veins showing on his arms. Mahigpit ang kapit niya sa bewang ko. I look small because of his frame. Igting na igting ang panga niya at namumula ang buong mukha pababa sa kaniyang dibdib. Fucking! I grabbed his neck for an aggressive kiss.

I bit his lower lips because of my damn aggressiveness. He cursed hard as he entered me again.

He moved.

"I told you I'll give you a wonderful gift if you accomplished your task." he lie low, torturing me. Ang bagal ng bawat galaw niya! "I'm asking you now. What do you want?" mas bumagal ang paggalaw niya. I want to move underneath him but he's holding my waist firmly. Halos idikit niya na ako sa kama. Diniin niya pa ang sarili sa akin na nagpaawang ng mga labi ko. He knows how to torture me!

Dammit!

"You! Fucking you!" I shouted almost begging him to move. I saw how the side of his lips rose.

"Not your mother's long life?" doon ako nahimasmasan. He smirked at my reaction. He moved hard and then slowly again, making me moan in so much pleasure. Fuck! I hate how affected I am!

"I want you." sabi ko sa awang na mga labi. That's when he moved faster. Faster than before. Fuck it! My thoughts are clouded of libido! I'm only thinking of his damn hard member in my core. I can't even think straight. I'm not even thinking straight. Nasa isip ko lang ang kagustuhang mapunan ang pagnanasa ko sakanya. Fuck it! You're so damn horny, Larenciana! I couldn't believe you!

We are both gasping for air when our lips parted. I don't know how long we've been fucking and how many times I've reached my ecstasy. Nasa dibdib niya ako habang pinapakalma ang sarili. I don't think I'll calm when he's still inside me, throbbing.

"Aren't you going to pull out?" I asked sleepily.

"Not anytime soon." he said.

"Aren't you tired? You've fucked two women already." I said not wanting him to hear the last sentence.

"I'm no deaf, Sweetheart." nagbabantang sabi niya. "She fucked me." and he's now washing his hands. Okay. Like I haven't heard his groan while that girl is riding him!

"I want to rest now." I said avoiding the scene I've seen awhile ago.

"You have to kill her." he said all of a sudden. "Or she'll kill you." kumunot ang noo ko, hindi maintindihan ang sinasabi niya.

"What do you mean?" hindi ko napigilan ang kabang lumukob sa puso ko nang mapagtatanto ang ibig niyang sabihin.

"She's arranged to marry me." he said like it's the answer that I want to hear from him. Kumunot ang noo ko. Mas naguluhan.

"How about me?" naguguluhang tanong ko. I was chosen by Trinidad Del Prado, his mother, to be his wife. Kaya bakit may isa pang babaeng ikakasal sakaniya?

"The reason why you have to kill her. There's only one wife for a Del Prado, Larenciana. She was chosen by my Father and you by my Mother. The reason why there's two women is for them to kill one another. You are deserving of me by killing the other woman chosen to marry me." kumunot ang noo ko. May ganyan silang paniniwala sa organisasyon?

"Did you tell her about this?" tiningnan ko siya.

"She knows." nanlaki ang mga mata ko.

"Why is she treating me like her patient?" naguguluhang tanong ko. She's not talkative but she treated me well. Mukha naman itong walang masamang plano sakin.

"That's to get you!" edi dapat noon niya pa ako pinatay. Wala akong laban sakanya nung mga oras na 'yon. She had all the chance but she didn't kill me. What could be her reason?

"Why are you telling this to me?" naguguluhan pa rin ako.

"Because I want you to be my wife." his statement made me speechless. The beating of my heart doubled. Tama ba ako nang narinig?

"Kill her, then." I urged. He shook his head.

"I want to see you fight for your place, My Queen." he said and I felt him kissed my head. Nakapikit ako. Sana ganito palagi.

"Is that why you made me do the task? You're training me?" hindi siya sumagot. "Don't you like her?" I asked. I am waiting for his answer but none came. "Is it a match? Like people would see us fight?" I curiously asked him.

"You can kill her now. It's up to you." If she's planning to kill me, when? Damn! I even complimented her! Dammit! Ang hindi ko maintindihan ay kung bakit hindi niya pa ako pinatay nung mga oras na wala akong laban sakanya? That was the best opportunity to kill me. Gusto niya ba ng patas na laban?

"She doesn't have any scar. Is she fit? Does she train?" I eagerly asked him. Kuryuso ako sa pagkatao niya. I feel like there's something behind her.

"This is cheating." he said.

"You've started it. Better feed me with information." I yelped. He glared at me.

"I told you because I want the match to be fair. I don't want to see you bathing with your own blood, lifeless and I'm marrying that woman!" he said angrily. Nangingiti na ako sa isip. Hindi niya gusto ang babaeng 'yon? Pero bakit niya kinakama?

"You like me better, then!" I concluded. He just gave me a deadly glare. I mentally smiled. "Was it because even with an injured body I still gave you an earth shattering orgasm?" I didn't even stutter.

"She's better in bed." he answered like there's no need to think because he knew clearly who's better. That made me unable to utter a word.

"I just hope you don't have any plan on giving me another task. I won't make it. Mapapabilis ang kasal niyo kapag nagkataon." sabi ko nang makabawi. Tumingin ako sakanya.

"Close your eyes!" he irritatingly said. I smirked at him before leaving his top and his massive erection. It's glistening because of my wetness. Nakita ko ang ilang patak ng dugo sa bed sheets niya. His roughness is to blame or my libido?

Nagdugo ang mga sugat ko at naramdaman ko na ngayon ang sakit. Ngumiwi ako. This is what I get for being so horny. Kahit sugatan ay hindi nagpapaawat.

"I'm going back to my room." I announced and put my clothes on.

"Wear your damn underwear!" he hissed but I just walked out of his room, wearing only my loose shirt. Pagbalik ko sa kwarto ko ay muli akong naligo.

Hindi ko alam kung naawa ba sakin si Marcus at hindi na ako muling pinatawag pa. Nagpahinga ako at nagpagaling. Pero hindi din naman pala magtatagal dahil nagising akong nasa kwarto ko na siya at naghihintay na para dalhin ako sa pinaka-ayaw kong lugar sa Mansion na 'to.

"What am I doing here?" kabadong tanong ko nang dalhin niya na naman ako sa basement. Iba talaga ang kabang hatid sakin ng lugar na 'to. Dito nabubuhay lahat ng takot sa katawan ko.

"Don't you like this place?" he evilly uttered. I shook my head. Never! I roamed my eyes around and I saw her there. The woman who fucked Marcus! She's holding a knife expertly, surrounded by Marcus' men. She isn't bleeding and all. May nakita akong nakahandusay na mga lalaki na pare-parehong sugatan. She's that good? She's not an ordinary girl, I see. She looks well trained.

Our eyes locked and I saw how her stolid eyes suddenly filled with anger when her eyes found Marcus' hand on my waist. She likes my man! I gasped when she threw one of her knife in my direction. Mabilis akong nakaiwas dahil sa paghapit ni Marcus.

"The fuck, Anastasia!" galit na sigaw ni Marcus. He's giving her deadly glares that made her tremble a bit. So, takot din siya kay Marcus. She looks like a kitten now.

"Watch out!" I unconsciously shouted when I saw a man from her back advanced and aimed his knife to her head. Marcus tsked and shook his head. Disappointed to what I did.

"You're too good! You will kill her!" bulong sa akin ni Marcus. I blink repeatedly when I remembered what he told me. I have to kill her and she's planning to kill me. It only a matter of time before she kills me.

Nagpatangay ako kay Marcus. We sit on his usual seat whenever he's in the basement. I watched how she throw knives on her opponents. Magaling siyang humawak ng kutsilyo. Makikita mo sa paghawak niya palang ng kutsilyo na hindi siya basta-basta. Magaling din siyang umilag. Nakasunod ako sa bawat kilos niya. Sinipa niya ang lalaking malapit sakanya. I closed my eyes when she stabbed the other guy.

"She's good." I complimented. Judging her swift moves as she threw the knives, I knew she's well trained. Mabilis siyang nakakaiwas sa mga kutsilyong ibinabato sakanya. She knows how to defend herself too! Fuck! Anong laban ko sakanya? Mukhang mabilis lang para sakanyang patayin ako. Hindi man lang siya pagpapawisan. Kaya siguro hindi niya pa ako pinapatay dahil hindi naman siya mahihirapan ano mang oras niya gustohin.

Napatingin ako kay Marcus nang ilahad niya sa akin ang isang maliit na kutsilyo. "Throw it." he urged. I blinked and got the knife from his hand. Humigpit ang hawak ko doon. Sinamantala kong nakatalikod sa pwesto ko si Anastasia para maibato ang kutsilyo. Malakas din ang pakiramdam niya! She glared at me when the knife stabbed the guy on her back. Natulungan ko pa siya! Nakaiwas siya sa kutsilyo nang hindi man lang nakatingin.

"Don't you fucking dare!" banta ni Marcus nang itatapon niya sana ang dalawang kutsilyo sa banda ko.

"You are unfair, Mr. Del Prado!" she hissed. Kita ko ang iritasyon, pagkadismaya at panghihina sa mukha niya. The last time I remembered, he called him Trevor? Was that a bed code? He can only call him that during their heated interaction? And back to formal during ordinary interaction?

"I've never been fair, Anastasia. Focus on your task." I heard Marcus said.

"Are you going to give her a gift if she accomplished her task?" He didn't answer. "Marcus!" I called demanding for an answer. He glared at me.

"Ofcourse, Sweetheart. Gifts are for everyone who accomplished my task." he answered as he put the strands of my hair at the back of my ear. Napapikit ako sa rahan ng haplos niya. Kapag ganito siya ay hindi ko mapigilang hindi mahulog pa sakanya.

"You will give her everything that she ask for?" kinagat ko ang mga labi ko habang naghihintay ng sagot sakanya. Bumaba doon ang mga mata niya.

"Of course." He said huskily. Kinabahan agad ako. Pano kung ano-ano ang hingin ni Anastasia? She looks like someone who is being favored. Sa kutis niya palang ay alam mong naalagaan ng mabuti. I hate to admit it but she looks like a Goddess in this organization. Klase ng babae na susundin mo lahat ng gusto. Siguro dahil si Martino ang pumili sakanya kaya napapaboran ang babaeng ito.

"What if she asked for you? I asked first!!" may gigil sa tonong ginamit ko. He sexily bit his lower lips. Tumagal ang paninitig niya.

"You are being possessive after trying to defy me." gigil niyang sabi at pinaglaruan ang tenga ko. His gentle caress made me close my eyes.

"I won't do it again." I said promising him.

"Really, hm? You're not leaving me?" tumango ako. He hummed. He gave me a peck on my lips and the next thing I heard is the loud growl of Anastasia. He's just looking at me while all I can hear is Anastasia's low and hard curses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4M 698K 46
Ingrid is being stalked by a mysterious stranger. She thinks he's a psycho and is deeply afraid of him. However, her curiosity got the better of her...
4.5M 189K 39
Cecelib x Race Darwin x Makiwander Temptation Island's Monasterio Legacy
347K 909 15
Fullfil your sexual imagination with these different stories that'll make your feel good.
683K 24K 44
Limang taon ng ginugulo ang isip ni Atlas ng isang babae sa kanyang nakaraan. Pilit nyang kinakalimutan ito at tinuon na lang ang pansin sa ibang bab...