The Concert

By HiddenTerror

An Academy Ghost Bird fanfic. Violinist Sang has a sexually abusive past, can she learn to trust? More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32

Untitled Part 22

3.5K 190 2
By HiddenTerror

 The school day passes uneventfully, surprisingly. I walk out of my sixth period out to my ride. I am lost in my thoughts for the ride home. My father is in jail. That means all I have to worry about is my mother. And the cameras. If there was one, there must be more. Our security detail must be incompetent. I will have a talk with them. After I bug sweep my bedroom. I would rather the pervs at the press didn't watch me change.

     I immediately go up to my bedroom. I don't want to talk to my mother, or almost worse, the press. The have descended on the house. I start at the wall by my door. It is a plain silver wall, the only thing on it is a vent. Eight feet up. If they were planting cameras, that would be the best place to hide it. I move my desk chair under the grate. I grab a screwdriver and climb up. I open up the vent, and Surprise! There is a camera. I leave it there and go down to the security office.

"Hello Miss Sorenson, how are you?" I wave to him and motion for him to follow me.

"Remember that bug sweep I had you do?"

"That came up negative?" We come into my bedroom and I point at the vent.

"Then what is that?" I ask innocently. Either they didn't do the bug sweep, or they defied my orders to take down the surveillance in my bedroom. I hear a gasp.

"Someone bugged the house. Someone got past us and bugged the house." I nod at him.

"Do not worry Miss Sorenson, we will handle this."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...