🌺My Precious Flower🌺 Hanako...

Από Chocolate5441

Y/N discovers that she has no recollection of how she died due to a previous accident that has prevented her... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Thank you!

Chapter 6

522 15 4
Από Chocolate5441

Your POV

"So Mr. Tsuchigomori, what can you tell me about my book and anything related to my past?" I asked with enthusiasm and anticipation for what he could tell me.

He grabbed the book from my hands to examine the contents that were held inside. He seemed intimidated, but also determined to figure out the reason for the gray cover.

"I'll be honest, I've only seen something like this one other time in my whole career as a bookkeeper." Tsuchigomori began to explain to us.

"I can recall a few things I remember writing down when I did some research long ago. Just in case another occasion like this were to occur." He spoke to the rest of the group. He made his way over to a desk along the next hall. It looked like he was searching for something inside the main compartment. He then pulled out an old, brown covered book that had seen better days.

"My research journal should have the answers we're looking for." He said while opening up the journal to scan through the pages.

"The outside cover is gray, but there's a reason behind this phenomenon. According to the information I was able to gather from the last book, it means that you are somewhere in the middle of life and death. Now, you mentioned how you've lost all your past memories, correct?" He asked me for clarification.

"That is right, sir." I spoke back to him with professionalism in my voice.

"Then this means that you must've been stuck in a void area, because you may have had some unfinished business. If you don't mind me asking, what is your unfinished business?" Tsuchigomori asked me to understand my situation a little bit better.

"I believe my purpose here is to find out how I died. I went back in time to this period to see if I could figure out what happened. So far, I haven't come across anything that I would consider to be important information. That's why we're here. Also, my soul will not be able to rest until I discover this missing part of myself." I said with desperation laced in my tone.

"I see... well in that case you're in luck. I can tell you all I know about your book." He replied with empathy.

He walked himself over in my direction to retrieve my book for inspection.

I could tell he was studying all the contents that were current and I think he even glanced over my future. He then closed the book and handed it over to me.

"Based on what I could find, there isn't much information to go on. This current time for you now is the present and the beginning is all faded and blank. I can only conclude that this means that your past is now the present in your book. However, I can tell you that going back in time has prevented the book's other events from being read too far into the future. You'll have to discover your past on your own. You clearly stated your deal is that you have to find it and no one else. That's all I can really say at this time." He concluded his theory to everyone before pushing up his glasses as an attempt to look smart.

I just looked at him with disappointment, but his theory makes sense. It would also explain why the beginning of the book is blank, since I'm technically in the present from my past life.

"Oh well, thanks for your help Mr. Tsuchigomori. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into possibly solving my case." I graciously replied with gratitude.

"It's not a problem. If you ever feel like you need someone to talk to, then come find me and we'll discuss anything on your mind." He proposed his help once again, probably to make me feel better.

"Thank you, I'll keep it in mind. Also, I have one more request..."I said to get his attention.

"May I keep my book? I promise that nothing will happen to it! I just want to see if any new information comes from it while I'm here." I asked him with a pleading look in my eyes.

He simply nodded and waved his hand at me to signal a goodbye. I thanked him once again, before turning my head back towards the rest of my group.

Tsuchigomori left the scene and took his leave of absence. This left the rest of us to figure out what to do next.

"At least he was able to explain all the weird stuff in your book." Nene commented on the information we were able to gather.

Of course that didn't stop me from having a frown across my face. I had hoped for more answers to my questions and I just needed something to tell me who I really am. I was nowhere close to finding what I wanted to reveal and I felt like crying. However, I had to look strong in front of everyone to hide my shame.

I could feel Hanako staring at me with concern as he approached me cautiously.

I then felt hands snake around my frail body as he engulfed me in a big hug. By instinct, I dropped my book from my hands and wrapped my arms around him to tell him it was okay to do this.

I started getting teary-eyed as I hid my face in Hanako's cloak. It felt peaceful and calming to have that kind of support to lean on.

I honestly felt grateful to have this kind of support.

"It's okay to cry sweetheart. Take as long as you need." Hanako said to me to show that he cared about me. I felt his hands ruffle my hair to sooth my stressful thoughts.

I eventually relaxed out of the hug to look back towards him. I couldn't resist glancing at his big, beautiful eyes that seemed to glow like a sunrise.

I snapped out of his trance long enough to retrieve the book once again in my hands.

I had to blush a little just from the sincerity of his actions and also knowing that Nene was staring at the two of us fangirling to herself.

I just ignored it as I felt someone's hands pinch my cheeks. I traced the hands back to Hanako as he gave me a settled smile along his lips. This made me look in shock since I never saw him look this happy.

"I have a proposal if you're willing to hear me out..." Hanako began to say to me.

"What's this proposal I'm hearing about Hanako? It better not be something perverted!" Nene exclaimed out of the blue which made me blush dark red.

"Relax Nene! It was nothing close to what you were predicting, but I wouldn't deny any attention like that." He said with a flirty approach to get any reaction he could out of me.

It obviously worked since at this point I was as red as a strawberry.

"What were you planning to propose?" I asked with hesitation laced in my voice. I actually thought he was planning something out of my comfort zone. I wouldn't allow this kind of behavior to exist at the moment.

"Remember when I gave you back your original wish since I said I couldn't grant it?" Hanako started to explain his elaborate plan to me.

"Y-Yes... what about it?" I replied to his previous question.

"Well... I was thinking you should use your wish for me to make your life memorable again. I can't bring back your memories, but I want to help make this new life more meaningful than the last one. So what do you say, my love?" He offered as he stretched out his hand for me to accept his deal.

'I never really gave this a thought until he brought it up as my wish. He seemed determined to want to help me. I also can't say no to such an adorable face like his. Maybe I should give this a try.'

I outstretched my hand to grab him as I looked up to him once again.

"That actually seems like a fair point to me. Alright then, Hanako, I wish for you to make my life memorable again." I stated with confidence and determination to show that I was all in with this idea.

He seemed like a kid in a candy store or someone that won the jackpot. His overjoyed demeanor became contagious to the point that I couldn't help but show a huge grin on my face. This made me feel a lot better knowing that Hanako was happy with my decision.

"Consider it done! As for the price... I've always wanted someone to help clean the bathroom." He expressed with satisfaction his idea for the price that I'll have to pay.

I seemed unsure that this was a fair trade, but he's trying his best to help me so I think it's a decent idea. Let's be honest, he could've asked for something worse.

"Wait a minute Hanako... I want to help Y/N as much as you do. I would rather be a secondary and help clean the bathroom as well." Nene budded in and gave a proposal to give her services to his cause.

"I don't mind doing this on my own, Nene, unless you really want to help. If that's the case, then I would like to have a partner to tackle this task with." I said to Nene with a gracious tone.

"Of course! You can count on me, Y/N!" She exclaimed with pride as she felt joy in helping her friend out. We agreed to Hanako's terms and felt satisfied with our agreement. Hanako interrupted our time of loving friendship to let us know something.

"Now, I know it's getting late and you need to start heading home. I don't want anyone giving you trouble at this time of night. Let's go shall we?" He said as he scooped me bridal style as he nodded for Nene to follow behind.

I was basically floating with Hanako and this made me astonished to say the least. I held on to him to give myself support from falling to the ground.

He continued down the empty hallways towards the exit of the building and before you knew it we were outside. Hanako let go of my body as we were right in front of the gate to the school. It was at this point he couldn't carry me further due to him being bound to the school.

"Thanks for the lift, Hanako! Also, thanks to the both of you for making me feel better about everything." I said to express my gratitude to them.

"It's no problem at all! Just like Tsuchigomori said, if you need to talk to someone about this, then I'm always free to hangout." Nene let me know that she was there for me if I needed someone's help.

I gave her a nod to the idea and I will have to schedule a time we could hangout in the future. I then saw Hanako patiently waiting to say something to me.

He came close to me and held my face close so that he could whisper something in my ear.

"Consider the lift your first new memorable experience." He commented sweetly in my ear that left me feeling starstruck.

Before I had time to comment, Hanako started to float back towards the building as he turned around one more time to face Nene and I.

"Have a goodnight you two! Stay safe and don't get into trouble. I can't have you dying on me now, my love." He teased in a sadistic way as he disappeared into the night.

Nene and I just looked at each other as I had a tint of blush on my face from Hanako's words.

"Someone's finding a liking to you, right Y/N?" Nene asked with a smug look on her face as she awaited my answer.

"I think he does it to annoy me. I mean how would a ghost boy ever fall for someone like me anyways? Seems kind of odd if you ask me..." I replied to Nene with uncertainty in my tone.

"Okay then, if that's what you think... we should start heading home anyways. I still have school work to accomplish!" Nene commented with a tinge of urgency.

"Same here, let's get going." I replied to Nene to show I was ready to leave the school grounds with my book still in my grasp.

We headed our separate ways towards home to rest for the next adventures that awaited us.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

36.4K 1.2K 40
[𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊] _͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎ "𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬?" "𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜." _͎_͎_͎_͎_͎_͎...
52.2K 2K 64
A cute story where Kageyama is a ghost. I haven't written a fan-fic in ages and I've never written on here so here we go ! This will most likely be...
59.7K 1.7K 18
《Sauce: Toilet bound Hanako》 This is just a fanfic so any of these characters aren't mine- Aaaand WARNING manga spoilers~ 「Do you believe in reincarn...
5.9K 121 15
- Nene Yashiro awakens to find herself purely made from stone as the fountain girl in the academy's practice garden. She only has a bit of her memor...