A Book of FNF Oneshots

By Howleen__K1nnie

This story I'm writing just contains oneshots that are AU's or probably things that would happen in the actua... More

Darnell x Cassandra?? - The Encounter
Sarv x Ruv Math Tutor AU
Girlfriend's Birthday
The Double Date (BF x GF, Pico x Nene)

BF x GF Coffee Shop AU

4.2K 21 11
By Howleen__K1nnie

Boyfriend was a young man that worked in a coffee shop. He was still in college, and had gotten a job to help pay his tuition. Every morning, he would arrive to the shop at 6:00 AM to prepare it for customers. He would usually sweep it, set tables, and flip the "Closed" sign at 7:00 AM. Boyfriend is in charge of taking orders from customers at the cash register. He also never turns down overtime, because he needs the money.

Boyfriend's closest co worker was Pico, a friend he had met over the summer. Pico was the more laid back one of the two, while Boyfriend wasn't as easy going. Despite this, the two of them got along really well. One day, when Boyfriend had just given a customer their coffee and watched them leave, his heart skipped a beat as he saw a very pretty girl walk in. She had long, curly auburn hair and large, but soft eyes. Boyfriend didn't believe in love at first sight, so he shook the feeling off, concluding that she was just pretty to him. However, when she approached him, he couldn't even hear what she was asking for; he was just lovestruck at her smooth voice. Boyfriend stared at her with his mouth slightly gaped open.

"Hello?" The girl asked.

"Huh? Oh! Sorry, could you repeat that?" Boyfriend said, embarrassed. Instead of getting annoyed, the girl giggled.

"Sure. I'll have a medium Mocha Frappuccino." She said.

"Okay. What's your name?" Boyfriend asked.

The girl looked away in embarrassment.

"It's, uh... Girlfriend." She said, and then laughed awkwardly. "Strange, isn't it?"

Boyfriend was shocked at this coincidence.

"Not at all! My name is actually Boyfriend!" He said. Girlfriend looked surprised for a moment.

"Oh! That's quite the coincidence." She said.

"Yeah." Boyfriend said. He went to go make her frappuccino. When he was done, he handed it to her. "There you go, Ms. Girlfriend." He said. His heart fluttered as he heard her giggle again.

"Thank you, Mr. Boyfriend!" She replied. Girlfriend took her drink, and waved at Boyfriend as she left. Pico had just gotten out of the bathroom. He noticed that Boyfriend's entire face had gone red.

"What's wrong with you?" Pico asked. Boyfriend slowly turned to him, smiling.

"I just had a conversation with a girl!" He said. Pico was still confused as to why this was such an accomplishment to him.

"Okay...?" He replied.

The rest of the day, Boyfriend couldn't get his mind off of the girl that entered the shop.

"I should have gotten her number..." He said as he was wiping off the counter. "Maybe not... We only spoke once, so I don't think she would want some stranger's number right away." He reasoned with himself. Quite sure that he would never see Girlfriend again, Boyfriend left the shop and went home with nothing on his mind. However, the next day, he was surprised as he saw her again. Girlfriend entered the shop and greeted him. He greeted her back. "Do you want the same thing as yesterday?" He asked. She nodded, and he got it ready. After she had taken her coffee and paid for it, Boyfriend stared at her as she left with a wide grin on his face.

"That's the girl you were talking about yesterday?" Pico asked. Boyfriend jumped a bit and turned to Pico.

"Yeah." He said.

"I think she goes to the same school as us." Pico said.

"Really?" Boyfriend asked. Pico nodded.

"She's in a different course, so I've only seen her around campus." He explained.

"Do you think I have a chance to ask her out at school?" Boyfriend asked.

"Not if you can't find her. I've only seen her at least three times this entire year, and all of those times were when I was entering the campus." He said.

"Oh..." Boyfriend said. Pico realized his mistake; he didn't mean to discourage his friend, so he began to reassure him.

"I'm sure it isn't impossible, though! You would have to become friends with her, first..." He said. An idea formed in Boyfriend's head.

"I think I should aim to get her number by the end of the year! Thanks, Pico!" He said. Pico then watched as Boyfriend was doing his job quickly but efficiently to get the day over with. Girlfriend went to the coffee shop every morning, so she had become friends with Boyfriend by the end of the month. When they had been friends for two entire months, Pico was ashamed in Boyfriend because of the little progress that Boyfriend made.

"You don't even have her number?" He asked over the phone.

"No, but we see each other every morning." Boyfriend said. Pico went silent for a second, and Boyfriend put his ear closer to his phone. Pico took a big inhale.

"IDIOT!" He exclaimed. Boyfriend yelped and took the phone away from his ear. "Don't you think it's odd that you're friends with someone and you guys don't even talk on the phone? I swear, if you were here, I'd slap the shit out of you." He said.

"Alright, got it." Boyfriend said. He hung up on Pico and went to bed. "Prime objective: Girlfriend's number." He said to himself.

The next day, Boyfriend was conflicted on how he would ask her. He became discouraged again.

"I'm not that good at talking to people, though... That's why I speak in beep most of the time!" He said. Boyfriend sighed. "How could I ask her out if I don't know how to ask for her number?" He asked himself.

"Maybe, don't ask her at all." Pico, who had been listening to his upset rambling said. Boyfriend stared at him, confused.

"Didn't you want me to get her number?" He asked.

"There's still a way you can without talking. Come here." Pico said. Boyfriend leaned in to hear the idea Pico had.

Later that day, Girlfriend entered the shop. Boyfriend already had her drink ready. She was surprised by this, but thanked him nonetheless and paid him. He nervously stared at her as she took her cup. Pico's idea was that Boyfriend wrote his number on the coffee cup and she would notice it. She stared back at him for a second. Boyfriend assumed this was because she saw his number. Girlfriend left. This made Boyfriend panic. Had he crept her out? Pico approached him.

"Did it work?" He asked.

"I don't know. She didn't say anything." Boyfriend said.

"I guess now, you just wait for her to call." Pico said. Boyfriend spent the rest of that day embarrassed. Girlfriend probably wasn't going to call him. He went home that day, hoping he hadn't done anything to affect their friendship. Boyfriend waited and waited for Girlfriend to call, not taking his gaze off his phone for a second until it got really late. He sighed in disappointment and turned on the TV. At 11:30, however, Boyfriend finally heard his phone ring. It was an unknown caller. He answered it nervously.

"Hey, it's me. Are you still up? Sorry, I didn't really know when work hours ended." Said none other than Girlfriend. Boyfriend's heart beat sped up as he heard her voice.

"Yeah, I'm still up. I almost thought you weren't going to call. That I had crept you out or something." He said.

"No way! I just didn't really know when to call because of work, and then college work." Girlfriend said. "I think it's great that I finally have your number! Now, we can talk as actual friends and not at your job!"

"Totally." Boyfriend agreed. They spoke to each other for hours. Boyfriend fell more in love with Girlfriend by the minute. When their conversation ended, Girlfriend gave Boyfriend her phone number, he put it in his phone, and they hung up on each other. Now that they had one another's phone numbers, they were able to meet in person. Girlfriend could actually tell Boyfriend where she was. The two of them would go out to eat, or help each other with homework. During the summer was when Boyfriend decided he would ask her out. They met at the coffee shop, where Boyfriend first saw Girlfriend.

"I'm glad you called me here. There's something I've been meaning to ask you." Girlfriend said.

"Me too." Boyfriend replied.

"You go first." They said at the same time. They laughed, and Boyfriend insisted on Girlfriend talking first.

"Well, I don't know how to say this, but... I don't want to be friends with you anymore." Girlfriend began. Boyfriend's heart dropped to his stomach after he heard those words. He let her continue.

"Allow me to explain... Boyfriend... I think I would be much happier being your Girlfriend instead of your girl friend." She said, blushing. Boyfriend was processing this information, and when he finally knew what she was asking, he felt disappointed. Girlfriend got nervous because of how silent he was. "Boyfriend?" She asked. Boyfriend smiled and looked to the side.

"I was planning on asking first, but it looks like you beat me to it." He said. Girlfriend gasped and got up from her seat. She jumped at Boyfriend and practically tackled him.

"Oh, Boyfriend! Is that a yes?" She asked. Boyfriend hugged her back and closed his eyes.

"Yes." He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 98 17
( ongoing) Lots of south park one-shots any ship u Guys request! Different types of one-Shots are aloud just mention them in ur req! ( like fluff, l...
3.1M 253K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
1.7M 95.1K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...