☁☁Dreams come true ☁☁

By moonishf1

Alexis had always this dream to work in the F1 industry, but she was far away to imagine that a family friend... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 16

2.7K 38 26
By moonishf1

This part is long af, but it's a full Lando+Alexis part, so I guess it's fine!

Alexis drove from Nottingham to Woking, listening to some music and singing. Her exams were finished she could now rest and enjoy her life again. The last weeks were intense, working late, woke up early, Alexis was exhausted. The only thing that motivated her was the fact that she would see Lando again, if she was still alive after these weeks it was thanks to him.

Once she arrived in Woking, Alexis stopped the music, it was now, she will see him again. Alexis finally found Lando's house, she parked her car in front and walk to the door. Before she even touched it, Lando had opened it and pulled her into a warm hug. The British placed his head on her neck, Alexis could feel his breathing against her skin. Alexis placed her left hand on Lando's curly hair, she loved to touch them, it was so relaxing.

"I miss you so much." Lando mumbled against her ear

"I miss you to Lando." Alexis softly said

The two were still hugging, like they couldn't be separated they were so relaxed. Lando moved back to face Alexis, he places his hands on her cheeks, they were staring at each other without saying a word. Their smiles were wide, finally Lando approached his face and place a soft and long kiss on Alexis' forehead. Alexis brought him closer, she needed to feel him close to her. They were still on Lando's house front step, Lando pushed her carefully. And started looking at her eyes, he definitely missed these ocean eyes.

"Come in." Lando softly said carrying Alexis' bag, she entered first and he place on her back "Welcome to my tiny home, considerate it as your home this weekend." Lando placed the bags in the entrance "I will show you around." Alexis nodded. Once they finished the visit, they went back in the kitchen.

"I love this place, should be peaceful to leave here." Alexis said still looking around

"It is." Lando was watching the girl with a lot of attention "Anything to drink?" Lando asked, Alexis turned over and faced the boy, she started smiling

"A coffee please!" Lando smiled as well, and started preparing a coffee for Alexis, the two were separate by a counter. "How did you celebrate your third place in the Championship?" Lando was still doing the coffee

"With my family, like we didn't really celebrate it in fact." Alexis was looking at all his moves "But it's ok, I mean I'm not a huge fan of parties." Lando started looking at Alexis "And you your exams?"

"Hard, I have an average sleep of three hours the last two weeks but now I can breathe. My motivation was knowing that I will see you at the end!" Lando smile was slightly becoming wilder.

"Do you want a nap time?" Lando asked "Feel free for it, I planed nothing for the weekend just chilling and sharing time together." Alexis smiled

"This is perfect!" they were staring at each other, when the coffee machine did a sound to indicate that it was ready. Lando turn over took the coffee and place it on the counter, then push the cup. When Alexis grabbed it, she touched Lando's hand making her looking at him, she was in love with these eyes.

"Thank you Lando." She shyly said

"Do you want some sugar?" Lando asked while Alexis already took a sip of the hot drink, she shook her head.

"No, I never put sugar in my coffee."

"Noted!" They both smiled "Actually there is something plan, like my brother should come this evening. Is that a problem for you, he wasn't at the family dinner and it was the only way for us to see each other before he leaves again." Lando was a bit embarrass but Alexis softly smiled at him, which recomfort him

"Lando, there is no problem. Family is the most important thing on earth, and I'm sure your brother is as sweet as you. It's even a pleasure to meet him." Lando slowly smiled, Alexis finished her coffee.

"I will put your stuff in your room." Lando said while carrying her bags

"I can do it Lando!" Alexis tried to grab her bags but Lando managed to push her with one hand making him giggled

"I know you can, but let me do it for you. This makes me happy!" he said still giggling, they went upstairs to reach Alexis' bedroom for the weekend. Lando placed the bags on the bed, and was ready to leave the room but Alexis was standing in front of the door, blocking the way. "You know I'm stronger, right?" Lando said amuse

"There is on way to figure out!" Alexis said with a devil smile

"Alright" Lando walked to Alexis, without any difficulty catch her and dropped her off the bed. Alexis was struggling, Lando laughed facing Alexis' weakness.

"Ok you win! You are stronger and maybe the strongest!" Alexis said out of breath, Lando released his hold on Alexis "I clearly lost!" Alexis said chuckling. They stay in this position, they were comfortable even made to be like that.

"You can't imagine how long I have wait for this moment." Lando mumbled and then buried his face in Alexis' neck.

"I miss you so much, I don't want to lose you again." Alexis softly said, place her hand in Lando's hair, she started playing with them. It's like time stood, they were now in their world far away from all their problems, a peaceful place. Alexis who was under Lando's body started stroke his back, once she started Lando moved his head giving Alexis some thrills of delight. "I want to stay like that forever." Alexis mumbled

"Stay here, with me." Alexis could feel on her skin Lando's lips moving and this was the best feeling ever. Lando started stroke Alexis' waist, making her body react to Lando's touch even if she was wearing a hoodie. "Do you have the time?" Lando asked with a peaceable voice, but he felt Alexis shaking her head.

"No" she said in a breath, Lando started moving he grabbed his phone which was in his pocket, look at the time and then through it away. "Is there anything wrong?" Alexis asked with a bit of worry in her voice.

"Need to prepare the diner." Lando respond, he was still stroking her. Alexis could hear in his voice that he clearly wanted to stay in this position rather than to got down stairs preparing the meal. Lando took a deep breath, and rolled over, he was now next to Alexis body against body. When Alexis opened her eyes she saw Lando fixing her, she started smiling. "You come with me?" Lando gently asked. Alexis nodded and they slowly stood up. Alexis left the room first, Lando came after putting his arms around her shoulders. They went downstairs and reached the kitchen.

"How can I help." Alexis asked with a weary voice

"I thought a cooking some pizza, it's simple and tasted good." Lando looked at Alexis waiting for her approbation

"Smart!" She replied with a smile

The two started preparing the different pizzas, they acted like kids putting some tomato sauce on each other' face. They were enjoying the moment, living in the present rather than in the past, and this was the most important. They both knew that Monday morning Alexis will be left again but they prefer not to think about it.

"I bought some pineapple for you!" Lando said proudly

"You remember!" Alexis was surprise

"How can't I, and I'm sure you do milk then cereal right?"

"No, it's cereal then milk, otherwise you are a psychopath."

"People who eat pineapple on pizza are psychopaths!" Lando chuckled

"Yeah!" Alexis started running after Lando, they were turning around the counter.

"And Lando takes the leap of the 2021 Woking Grand prix!" they both started laughing and stopped their run "Enough now!" He wanted to act serious but it was Lando so...

They heard the doorbell it was Lando's brother Olivier, Lando looked at Alexis.

"I will open the door, stay here." He said with a smile on his face, on his way to the door he kissed Alexis' forehead.

"Hey! Nice to see you bro!" Alexis could hear Olivier's voice

"It's been a while, I kinda miss you!" This voice, Alexis could recognize among billions.

"Don't be too sentimental Lan, but I miss you too but just a little bit." The boys started laughing

"Come, we have a guest tonight!" Lando said

"Ouh! Interesting." The two boys arrived in the kitchen

"Olivier, please meet Alexis!" Alexis smiled at him and he smiled back

"Nice to finally meet you, please don't leave this boy alone once again. I won't be able to stand more midnight call because of you." Olivier started chuckling

"This is totally..." Lando didn't finish his sentence

"True!" Olivier finished it for him

"Well, then I have a bad new for you Olivier." Alexis said with some sadness, she didn't think about the fact to leave Lando again, so didn't Lando since his face started being expressionless. "But, by the nice to meet you too!"

The three started chatting about Olivier's work, Alexis' studies and Lando's career, when the pizza where ready they started eating. Olivier was a social person, it looked like the three had known each other since kindergarten.

"Up for a movie night?" Lando said while cleaning his kitchen

"Yes, but no horror films please. I hate them." Alexis said

"Sure, and I agree with Alexis, why people are making such a thing with horror movies? I cried and I'm scared each time, and then I can't sleep since I'm too afraid for something to happen to me." Olivier said

"Same, this is really something I can't." Alexis added

"Like even the one who are not too scary, it's horrible. Few years ago, I dated a girl who loved horror movie, worst time of my life."

"Have you tried American Horror Nightmare? These ones are the only horror movies I can watch, because they aren't too scary." Alexis asked

"I watch the first one, and I was ok but still not a huge fan." Lando smiled seeing Alexis and his brother having a conversation, it was a win for him family approved Alexis. Alexis and Olivier saw that Lando was staring at them and simultaneously they said:

"What?" but before getting Lando's response they look at each other and laughed

"You are incredible guys!" Lando said "So, what do you want to watch?"

After a long discussion they reached an agreement and decided to watch a comedy, Olivier sat on an armchair Lando and Alexis on the sofa. When the film began Alexis placed her head on Lando's shoulder, he placeed his arm around her shoulder and pulled er closer. During the film Lando and Alexis laid down on the sofa, it was more comfortable, Alexis' head was on Lando's chest moving at the pace of his breathing. Alexis slowly felt asleep lulled by the moves, Lando was carefully fondled her arm, he didn't want to wake up her. But then it was Lando's turn to felt asleep, Olivier was the only one still awake. At the end of the movie, he turned off the TV, placed a blanket on Alexis and Lando's bodies and left the house without making a noise.

Saturday morning, Alexis woke up since she felt someone touching her skin softly, she slowly opened her eyes and saw Lando staring at her. Her had wrapped her arms around Lando, she smiled at him, yesterday she was so tired she needed some sleep.

"Morning" she said with a sleepy voice.

"Morning" Lando seemed to be more awake, they both their eyes since they wanted to stay like that for the rest of the day. But something interrupted them, it was Lando's phone. "Fuck." Lando moved gently to let Alexis and the sofa, he walked to his phone.

"Hi Zak. Fine and you. I'm currently at my house." Lando started looking at the sofa, Alexis was still laying down, she put the blanket over her head, making Lando smiled. "I have some plans this weekend. No Zak I can't cancel them, they are important. Alright, see you next week Zak." Before dropped of his phone, Lando looked at the time it was 11 am. He walked to the sofa and sat on the edge of the sofa, he carefully lowered the blanket to reveal Alexis' face. She looked like a angel, Lando placed strand of hair behind her ear, and stroked her cheek. Alexis opened her eyes little by little.

"Stop looking at me like that." Alexis said with a smile

"I can't" Lando smiled at her, his hand reached her back "Anything for breakfast?"

"Coffee, it's perfect." Alexis started waking up "Who called you?"

"It was Zak." Lando said still staring at her "Nothing important." He placed a soft kiss on her forehead and joined the kitchen to prepared Alexis' coffee. First, Alexis sat up and stretched her body then went to the kitchen.

"Where is Olivier?" Alexis asked while putting her hair in a bun

"He left after the film, I guess." Lando was focused on Alexis' coffee

"You felt asleep?" Alexis was a bit surprised

"Look like" Lando said giving Alexis her coffee. "Do you want to do anything this afternoon or just staying here?"

"As you want, since I'm with you I'm a happy girl!" Lando crossed his arms around his chest and smiled at Alexis, they were staring at each other but once again Lando's phone rang, this time it was a message from his brother. Lando read the text.

"Olivier was gad to meet you, he said that he really appreciates you and was ok to hang out again. Nice from him since most of the time he can't cope my friends. Oh! And he sent a picture of you... us actually sleeping on the sofa." Lando gave the phone to Alexis

"Cute" Alexis gave Lando's phone back with a huge smile

"Yes you are." Lando said making Alexis blushed "You should post it." Lando was still looking at the photo "I mean no one can even recognize me it could be anyone." Lando then looked at Alexis

"You are a possessive guy, kinda." Alexis smiled, Lando smiled back this was his answer he didn't want anyone to touch at her. "Will think a bout it" Lando felt the victory coming.

"There is a nice park near the house, do you want to have a shower than go for a walk?" Lando asked while putting Alexis' empty coffee glass in the dishwasher.

"Sounds good to me!"

Lando shew Alexis the bathroom, gave her a towel and left the place, 20 minutes later she was ready. She went downstairs Lando wasn't here so she sat on the sofa waiting for hi, she finally heard some noises from the stairs. Lando arrived behind her, placed his arms around her chest and putted his head on her should to look at her phone screen.

"Is everything ok?" Lando asked, Alexis turned her face to face him

"Yes" Lando moved his head place a kiss on the top of her head and stepped back.

"Then shall we go?" Alexis stood up, and they left the house they walked through Woking. It was a lovely place with a lot of houses, finally they reached the park they found a piece of grass free and sat there. They ware laying down on the grass, Alexis' head was on Lando's chest. "When did you come back in England?"

"End of January. But I have my class so we won't be able to meet again."

"I can come to your place." Alexis chuckled 

"I'm on the campus so there is no way you can safely come at my place."

"That is too bad."

"I know." Alexis gasped

"At least you can be fully focused."

"That is the point."

"You never upload stories, did yon ban me from your story or maybe I'm not in your close friend only story." Alexis laughed

"Don't worry, nothing happens in my life. And I don't have a close friend only story. But I can ask you the same question."

"True, actually I have a minion. Most of the time it's not me but I'm still looking at your profile, where I can figure out that you stole my hoodie."

"That is not fair, you gave me that hoodie at Monaco. But it's true that I never give it back to you"

"You see! You stole my hoodie!"

"it's in my bag, so you can take it back."

"Keep it, it reassures me to know that you have something that reminds you of me." Lando started stroke Alexis' thigh

"Do you often come here?"

"Honestly, no! But I should come here more often, it's such a peaceful place. I'm starving! Not you?" Lando asked

"Now you asked, yes!"

Alexis and Lando left the parked and walked back to Lando's house as a natural thing Lando placed his arm around Alexis' shoulder. They were silent on their way back, once they reached the house they got into the kitchen.

"I have a kit to do some chicken chawar..." Lando struggled saying the word, reading the name on the box "Some chiken sarwarma..." Lando looked carefully to the name once again "Chicken shawarma, What the hell is that?" Alexis was laughing "It's not easy everyday ok, being dyslexic is hard!" Alexis was still smiling

"I know Lando, I know." Lando seemed surprised

"How do you know?" Lando looked at her

"I'm dyslexic too." Alexis said with a smile

"Really? Never think you were, like how can an engineer be dyslexic?"

"It's life, you fight or you die. I choose to fight." Alexis was still smiling

"Right so we can have this damn chicken things or..." Lando look at his fridge "... or we can order food, you choose!" He turned over and faced Alexis

"The chicken is perfect!" The two started preparing the meal, they enjoyed cooking together. Lando was a terrible cook, but Alexis taught him some cooking skills. Once they finished the preparation, they decided to eat outside since it was a sunny and hot day, even if it was winter. During the Lunch they discuss about the line-up for 2022, there was some changes:

Mercedes :

- Hamilton

- Russell

Red Bull :

- Verstappen

- Perez

Ferrari :

- Leclerc

- Sainz

McLaren :

- Norris

- Ricciardo

Alpha Tauri :

- Gasly

- Albon

Alpine :

- Ocon

- Alonzo

Aston Martin :

- Vettel

- Stroll

Alpha Romeo :

- Schumacher

- Illiot

Williams :

- Nissany

- Aitken

Hass :

- Mazepin

- Shwartzman 

Alexis and Lando finished their lunch together, they putted their plates in the dishwasher and cleaned the kitchen.

"What do you want to do now?" Lando asked Alexis

"Can I be honest?" Alexis shyly asked

"Sure!" Lando smiled at her

"I'm a bit tired since I have a terrible lake of sleep, can I do a nap?" Alexis was stammering, but Lando smiled wilder

"Of course, I'm a bit tired as well. So, I'm in for it." Lando was the best friend you can have, always taking care of the others he was open-handed! "Do you prefer the sofa or a bed?"

"The easiest for you."

"Please for once answer my question, you need to think about you and not always to the others. Be more confident in yourself, you are a strong, powerful and beautiful woman. You will succeed everything you will started, so please choose and don't let the others choose for you." Some tears started running over Alexis' face, Lando look lost he wanted to encourage her not making her crying. Lando walked to Alexis and pulled her in a warm hug. "Yeah, don't cry or you will make me cry." Lando putted his hand in Alexis' hair, he could feel her breath against his skin such as her tears. Lando pushed her gently to face her, he placed his hands on his face and wiped the tears. "Speak to me what is wrong?" Alexis was fixing him, but couldn't say a word "Come with me"

Lando take Alexis and sat on the sofa "Tell me what's going on, I want to help you." Lando placed his hands on Alexis' arms.

"It's because of my mum." Alexis finally said, Lando waited for Alexis to speak "She told me that I was a mess, that my life was a mess." Alexis was still sobbing "I was in middle school, and her words hurt me, they let some deep scarves inside of me." Lando wanted to say something but he preferred letting Alexis finished "No one told me all the things you told me. I was fighting on my own and it was hard." Alexis pulled Lando in a hug, she needed his warm, she needed him. Lando didn't know what to say, what to do.

"Alexis, believe me she was wrong. Look at you, look at your journey so far. You should be proud of all you have done, you are a fighter you can reach the moon Alexis! Believe in yourself, in your capacities and on who you are! Look at you, you are 20 and there are already some F1 teams that who would fight to have you in their team. Even Mercedes is interested in your profile, I talk about it with Lewis, so raise your head and move on. You don't need to finish the race will all the humans just the one you love and love you back, even if it's your family."

"Thank you Lando!" Alexis pushed him ack to face him "You are with me on the finish line, walking side by side." Lando smiled

"You deserve the world Alexis, never doubt about it!" Lando wiped the last tears on Alexis' face "Now a good sleep ok" Alexis nodded. Lando brought her some pillows and a blanket.

"Lando?" Alexis shyly asked, the British looked at her "Can you stay with me?" Lando wildly smile

"For you everything." Lando laid down on the sofa,then Alexis placed her head on his chest. Lando started fondled her back, heloved feeling Alexis on him. The girl was as light as a feather, she was a humanto handle with care. Lando realize that her childhood wasn't the best you canwish for an angel like her. Lando decided that if she wasn't so tired they willgo out tonight, he wanted to cheer her up. Lando checked his phone while fondled Alexis, who quickly felt asleep, it was relaxing for him to touch her she was such a precious human. Lando looked for a Japanese restaurant near his house since it's her favourite food, he found one and book a table for two. Lando reacted when Alexis started moving, she buried her face in his neck. Lando could now feel Alexis' breaths against his skin, a warm and regular breath. Lando kiss the top of her head, set an alarm on his phone and felt asleep as well.

When Lando's alarm rang, the British woke up, took a deep breath and saw that Alexis was still sleeping. He started stroke her back gently to try to wake up her, but she didn't even move. "Little marotte" Lando mumbled with a smile. He started stroking her face, Lando some moves from her body. Alexis started opening her eyes, and saw Lando looking at her, her face was still in his neck.

"hey"she said with a sleepy voice, Lando was looking at her without saying a word. Alexis closed her eyes "Stop staring at me like that" Alexis tried to be convincing but it wasn't a success, Lando chuckled.

"I can't" he said and wrapped his arm around her body "If you are ok, we can go out tonight" Lando could feel the smile on Alexis' face.

"Uhm!"

"This is not an answer Alexis"

"I still thinking, do I want to go out with you?" Lando started tickled Alexis, she was ticklish so she started moving and laughing, Lando was entertained to see her sensitivity. "Fine, yes of course. Lando stop!" Lando was laughing, with one arm he was holding Alexis and with the other one tickling her.

"Lando who?" the situation was hilarious for Lando

"Lando the strongest! Stop being a child!"Lando finally stopped

"Much better!" they were both laughing Alexis started stretching and deliberately putted her hands on Lando's face "Be careful, or I do it again!" Alexis quickly took her hands off Lando's face "Thank you" Lando grabbed his phone to check if he received any calls or notifications. "Since we have to drive to the place for tonight, I suggest to start preparing ourself." Lando said kissing Alexis' forehead and leaving the sofa, once he was stand up, he started stretching.

Alexis stood up as well "on a scale of 0 to 10, how would you rate the restaurant?"

"A good 7." Lando said

"Perfect!"

They both get upstairs to get ready for the night, Alexis took a shower and washed her hair. She fond a pink dress, it was perfect for her dinner! She putted a bit of make up on and was ready to go, she went downstairs. Lando was already there, he was wearing a shirt, it was she first time she saw him wearing a shirt in real.

When Lando heard her footsteps, he stopped looking at her phone, a smile appeared on his face when he saw Alexis coming closer.

"You look stunning tonight Alexis." Lando said with a huge smile, Alexis blushed 

"You are not too bad as well." Alexis said with a shy smile

They left the house and walk to Lando's garage, when he opened it, Alexis could see his orange McLaren, not going to lie the car looked good.

"Better than a Ferrari, right?" Lando asked with a smile

"To be honest, I always wanted to buy a McLaren, so obviously I think it's better than a Ferrari. But the Ferrari Portofino I had was great!" Lando opened the car door for Alexis, make sure she was comfortably installed, closed it and went to his seat.

They drove to the restaurant, Lando let his car to the parking valet and they get in.

"Table for two, Mister Norris" Lando said to the man behind the desk

"Please Mr. and Miss Norris follow me." Lando looked at Alexis and smiled, but Alexis rolled her eyes "Here is you table" the waiter hold Alexis chair " I will be back with the menu" Alexis and Lando started staring at each other waiting for the menu to arrive.

"Miss Norris, not the first time." Lando said with a victorious smile, before Alexis had the time to say something the waiter arrived with the menu. They stared looking at it and Alexis quickly started looking at Lando, when he realized that she was observing him he was a bit afraid. Something wrong?" Maybe she didn't like it.

"Lando, it's a Japanese restaurant. I'm touch you remember but you hate fish." Lando started smiling it wasn't that bad finally.

"I will find something without fish." Alexis slowly shook her head with a smile "What?"

"You are special you know mister Norris."

"I know Miss Norris, I know."

Lando finally found something without fish, they enjoyed their dinner. When came the time to leave the restaurant a waiter came and mumbled something at Lando's ear, he looked at Alexis' with worry in his eyes.

"Is everything all right?" Alexis asked

"I don't know why, but there are paparazzies in front of the restaurant." Lando look really worry "They can't see you, I don't want to putt you in trouble."

"We won't stay here the rest of the night Lando, coming to your place I knew what I was doing. I accept it so if it's a problem for you we can wait, but if it's only because of me we can go."

"Are you sure?" Lando look really worried, Alexis nodded. They decided to leave the restaurant, once they arrive in front the door Lando stopped Alexis. He placed his hand around her waist and place he kiss on the top of her head. "Sure?"

Alexis looked at Lando and smiled "Absolutely." They asked to the doorman to open the door they walk to Lando's car looking at their feet, there were plenty of paparazzies. Once they got in the car, it wasn't finished they had to leave the place.

"I'm sorry for that Alexis" Lando said looking at the road, Alexis stoked his shoulder

"It's fine"

"No it's not, but I guess I don't have the choice." Alexis could see that Lando wasn't happy with the situation. "Is it even ok for you with Ferrari, I don't want you to lose your job because of us."

"For the moment it's ok, or more like they didn't say something. But it's clear that they won't accept it if..." Alexis didn't finish her sentence, at the red traffic light Lando looked at her

"If what?" he softly asked, Alexis turned his face to look at Lando.

"If we become more than friends." They were staring at each other, they both knew that this situation could one day be a problem. The light turned green and look back at the road. Once they reached Lando's house and park the car they got in the entrance.

"Do you want anything?" Lando asked, Alexis smiled at him.

"No I'm fine thank you!"

"Do you want to do anything?" Alexis didn't have the time to respond since her phone rang, it was her brother Félix.

"Hey. Bien et toi? (Fine and you?). Je suis toujours à Nottingham. (I'm still at Nottingham.) » Landos sat and looked at her, he was focused on her lips. "Je peux partir Lundi matin non? (I can leave Monday morning?) je suis avec un ami. (I'm with a friend now.) ça ne te regarde pas (none of your business) je vais voir avec lui mais je risque d'être seule. (I will see with him, but I might be on my own.) Très bien je te dis (Fine I tell you later) »

« It was your brother? » Lando was curious

"Yes, and he want me to stay at his apartment Sunday because we need to leave early." Alexis looked sad "He said that you can stay as well and left on the morning, but I won't ask you to wake up at 3 am just to see me leaving."

"Yeah, don't look like that. I have nothing better do to so I will come with you, plus I want to see your brothers." Alexis smiled

"Don't try to impress them, you will lose at this game." Lando smiled as well

"We will see." Lando yawned

"You are tired my friend."

"I'm not." LAndo wanted to act strong

"You clearly are, you just yawn!" Alexis laughed seeing that he wanted to admit it

"Maybe a little, but it's late."

"Alright, we can go to sleep."

The two went upstairs to get ready for bed, Lando nocked at Alexis' door.

"Come in" She was wearing her pjs, Lando walked to her and pulled her into a hug, and buried his face on his neck.

"Alexis?" Lando asked with an unsure voice

"Lando."

"Would you like to sleep with me?" Alexis could feel his lips moving on her skin "As a friend." Lando added

"Sure" Alexis softly said, she could feel Lando smiling. The two reached Lando's room and felt asleep, Lando wrapped his arms around her.

When they woke up it was already 11 am, the neede to leave Lando's house at 5 pm to be in central London not to late.

"Morning." Lando greeted with a sleepy voice and tighten his hold on Alexis

"Morning" Alexis mumbled

"You are not an early bird, right?" Lando chuckled, Alexis tried to hit Lando but he was stronger, Alexis took a deep breath and Lando started stretching. "I will prepare you a coffee." Alexis smiled at this statement.

They weren't very productive until departure time, they both jump in their car and drove to Alexi's brother apartment. He was living in Mayfair, central London.

"Look nice!" Lando said in front of the building "What does he do for a living?

"He worked at Hilton."

"No way, aren't they one of our sponsors?"

"Yes they are!" Alexis and Lando got in the elevator "My other brother might be here as well, just to let you know he may know who you are."

"Appreciated the dedication, but it's ok since I'm the best driver." Alexis pushed him

"Shut up!" She said with a smile

Once they got in front of the door Alexis stopped and looked at Lando.

"Ready?" Lando nodded with a smile, she knocked at the door and wait until her brother opened it. He pulled her into a hug.

"ça va?" (Are you fine?) Alexis asked

"yes et toi?" (Yes, U ?) Alexis nodded

«Clément let me introduce you Lando." Lando and Clément shook hands

"Nice to meet you." Lando said

"Nice to meet you too. Please come in, Félix is there already."

"Nice." Alexis quickly said, she and Lando got into the apartment. Clément wasn't into F1 so he didn't know who was Lando, but Félix knew who he was and act surprised when he saw him. Alexis noticed his surprised.

"Félix, this is Lando? But I guess you already knew it." Lando ad Félix shook hand as well

"How can they know each other?" Clément asked a bit lost

"Lando is a F1 driver." Alexis said

"Makes sense." Clément said smiling 

"Where did you meet each other?" Félix asked

"In an elevator, in France." Lando said

"How was your drive from Nottingham?" Clément asked, Lando looked at Alexis

"Good, not so much traffic." Alexis looked at Lando just to be sure he won't say a thing

"Anything to drink?" Clément asked

"Do you have some milk?" Lando asked

"Sure." Clément got into the kitchen

"Well do for P3 in the championship." Félix said

"Thank you, it was easier since Alexis left Ferrari." Lando winked at her "They miss you." He said chuckling

"I let them the ALG2021, but it seems that it's not enough." Alexis smiled

"She did a really great job at Ferrari this summer." Lando smiled at Alexis

"For once she does something good." Lando and Félix laughed

"Boys it is not true!" Alexis looked upset, but Lando came closer and putted his arm around her waist, he brought her closer

"We are messing up with you." He said smiling, what he did was bold since Félix was still there. Clément arrive with a glass of milk and gave it to Lando. Lando pulled off his hand from Alexis' waist and grab the glass.

"Thank you."

They sat in Clément's living room and start chatting about everyone life, Lando looked interested in Alexis' brothers' life. She was happy to see all her men in the same room. Alexis joined her brother Clément in the kitchen to help him for the diner.

"Vous sorter ensemble?" (Are you dating or anything?)

"Non" (no)

"Mais vous ne travaillez pas ensemble ? » (You are working together?)

« Non, il est pilote McLaren et moi je suis chez Ferrari. » (No, he is a McLaren driver and I work for Ferrari.)

« Fait attention Alexis, ne perd pas un job pour ça. Il est génial, c'est une personne parfaite mais le travail ça doit être ta première préoccupation à 20 ans. » (Be careful Alexis, don't lose your job for this. He is perfect but work should be your priority.)

« Je sais, j'y réfléchit. » (I know, I'm thinking of that.)

« Tu veux quitter la F1 ? » (You want to leave F1?)

« Non, mais McLaren est intéressé par mon profile. » (No, but McLaren is interested with me.)

« C'est lui qui te l'a dit ? » (He told you that?)

« Non, le PDG de McLaren Zak Brown » (No, I talked with the CEO Zak Brown.)

« Très bien. » (Good)

« Pour le moment j'ai un contrat Ferrari pour l'année prochaine, renouvelable. Mais je vais investiguer McLaren pour mon premier travail après ma graduation. » (At the moment I have a contract with Ferrari for next year, renewable. But I will look carefully at McLaren for my first job after my graduation.)

« Et le master? » (What about the master?)

« Si on m'offre le job que je veux je ne vais pas attendre, au pire je ferai un MBA. » (If they offer me my dream job, I'm not gonna wait, I will do a MBA later.)

« Pas faux » (True.)

Alexis and Clément got back to the living room, Lando and Félix were laughing.

"What are we interrupting?" Alexis said seating next to Lando

"I was telling your brother how much I loved Mazepin." Lando said with a smile

"Just seeing his car makes me feel sick." Alexis said

"Well, it's more like he is dangerous on track, never respecting blue flags." Lando added

"This guy is a danger for you." Alexis said looking at Lando

They decided to eat dinner, since they will leave early, they wanted to go to bed early.

"Lando, you have a car for tomorrow?" Clément asked

"Yes, I came with mine and Alexis with hers."

"Is it a McLaren?" Félix asked

"It is." Lando said with a smile, he saw the huge smile on Félix face "Actually, I can drive you around if you want, later." Félix looked so happy

"If it's possible I would love that."

"No problem" Lando smiled

When they finished their dinner, Clément and Alexis cleaned the table and kitchen and Lando and Félix were about to left. Lando got in the kitchen and kiss Alexis in her forehead:

"We are leaving, should be back in less than an hour." Lando smiled at her

"Thank you." Alexis was happy to see her brother and Lando doing a thing together

"It's nothing" Lando left the room

45 minutes later, Alexis and Clément who were on the sofa heard a noise from the front door. It was Lando and Félix they were laughing.

"So?" Alexis looked at her brother

"We should definitely buy a McLaren, this was epic!" Félix was so joyful

"It was fun, we should definitely do it again!" Lando said wit a huge smile 

"The adhesion was so good, the speed. It was just amazing!" Félix looked like a kid

"Wait did you let him drive?" Alexis looked at Lando, who nodded "Ok, it's official I'm jealous. You let him drive and me never!" Alexis looked hurt

"Next time, don't worry." Lando smiled at her "Silverstone a hot lap, good for you?" Alexis started smiling

"Can I drive?"

"No" said Lando

"Then I will think about it, first can you even make such a promise?" Alexis questioned Lando

"No" all the boys started laughing

"You know I hate you." Alexis looked furious, Lando walked through the room to pulled her into a hug but Alexis refused. Lando was stronger so he finally succeeded "I hate you more now" Lando was laughing

"I know, I know." Lando mumbled, he quickly released Alexis since her brothers were still in the room. They decided it was bed time now, Félix will sleep on the sofa and Alexis and Lando in the guest room. Once they got in the bed Alexis wrapped her arms around Lando and placed her head on his chest.

"I will miss you Lando" Lando started stoking her hair

"I will miss you too Alexis" We could hear sadness in their voice "I will miss you so much" They knew that next time they would see each other was Silverstone in May. Lando kissed her forehead, and felt asleep.

When the alarm rang at 2:30, Alexis grumbled she didn't want this time to arrive. She wasn't strong enough to leave him again. Alexis was wrapped in Lando's arms, she wanted to stay like this forever.

"Morning" Lando said with a sleepy voice, his eyes were still closed. Alexis took a deep breath.

"Morning Lando." They stay in the position during few more minutes

"You need to go." Lando said, with still his eyes closes

"I know" Alexis gasped, she started moving and stood up, she left the room Lando was following her.

"Morning" both Clément and Félix said, Alexis didn't say a word

"Morning" Lando said, they sat around the kitchen table, Alexis place her head on Lando' shoulder her night wasn't finish yet.

They eat their breakfast, and got ready to go. Clément closed his apartment behind him, and they reached the parking all the cars were there. Lando said goodbye to Félix and Clément, and then walked to Alexis and pulled her into a warm hug. Some tears were already running on both Lando and Alexi' face.

"I will miss you Lando, I need you." Alexis said sobbing, Lando place his hand on her lower back.

"I will miss you loo Alexis, but now my eyes are on Silverstone. This should be our source of motivation." Lando place a kiss on the top ok her head, and gently pushed her to face her to see her face. "Be strong Alexis, always!" Lando kiss her cheek and let her go. They were both crying, but Alexis needed to go she wanted to stay but she couldn't. Lando opened the car door for Alexis and kiss her cheek one more time, once she got in the car, he closed the door and saw the car moved away.

@Alexis_lg 

liked by @landonorri, @sophierb 99,147 and others 

People : Your fate lies in your hands 

Me : 

@sophierb: did I miss some episodes or what?!

           @alexis_lg: more like a whole season 

@landonorris : do I know this guy 

           @alexis_lg: don't think so 

           @landonorris:  should I be worry 

          @alexis_lg: up to you 

          @landonorris: btw your fate lookes good

@F1gossiproom: is that lando? 

            @nina_dav: it's a student from her university? 

             @olga44: I don't think she will post a photo with Lando, it is not even official 

This part is so long, but I enjoyed writing it! Thanks for still beeing here, I started this story last week and there are already 670 views this is huge! It means the world to me, thank you so much for being here!

Here a great week, can't wait for Austria! 

see you soon 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 135 16
Max Bronze has her first year at Formula 1 in the 2023 season, managing to get a seat at Ferrari next to the world's favourite- Charles Leclerc. But...
25.5K 236 14
Enjoy an encapsulating series filled with short scenarios between you (Y/N) and Lando Norris, the upcoming Formula One rookie. These scenarios featu...
71.8K 1.6K 9
«She's a woman. She can't drive.» A story about a forbidden love between two Formula One drivers. 𝟏 - ♯𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - ♯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝟏...
24.3K 1K 15
。・゚゚・book two of the 𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ・゚゚・。 ❪💗❫ - in which two past lovers, are put to the test to give love another chance, fa...