Xavier's Trysta |18+|✔️

By Scribblestories_

Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She... More

Prolouge
Characters Introduction
1: Kitten's Entry In His Life.
2: 17 Years Later.
3: I Told You To Breathe.
4: Sneaky Mouse.
5: His Darkening Eyes.
6: Don't Move.
7: Gorgeous Lady Sophia Adams.
8: So Many Hot Stuffs Here.
9: Make Me Something To Eat.
10: Devil's Engagement.
~Covers ~
11: His Kitten.
13: Marry Him ??
14: Dream onn Boys !!
15: Kiss Your Bride.
16: Finally His.
Author's Note
17: Wedding Night Disaster.
18 : First Morning After Marriage.
19: I Think He Is Horny.
20 : Reception And Coronation.
21: Rules For Her.
22 : Just Like Her Owner.
23 : She Has Destroyed Me.
24 : I Shoot Him
25 : So Fukin Precious.
IMPORTANT❗
26: I So Like Us Like This.
27: These Feelings Are Scary.
28 : Touch Yourself For Me.
29 : Yess Daddy
30 : Only Him
31 : Harder Plzz
32: My Wife Is A Kinky Freak.
33 : Let Me Have The Honor.
34: Come Home Soon.
35: Spank...Spank!!
36: So Fucking Wet!
37: Have Mine
38: Trysta Xavier Lewis.
39: I Love You.
40: Always Have Your Back
41: Whatever!!
42: Fucking Banana
43: I Need Her
44: I don't Wanna Fucking Cry!
Note⚠️
45: Come Back To Me
46: I Miss Us.
47: I Was Finally Home.
48: Let's Get Us Home.
49: Only If....
50: Stop Moaning Kitten.
51: I Fucking Love You Kitten
52: Xavier's Trysta.
Epilogue- 1
Epilogue- 2
Epilogue- 3
•B O N U S•
New Story Note
Sequel Published!!🎊

12: I Never Knew This!!

39.8K 1.3K 105
By Scribblestories_

Xavier's POV :

Next day come very soon and it was the time when I was getting ready for my wedding.

I was wearing my tuxedo and Braydon was with me when suddenly the door my room burst open.

The perosn would have paid for behaving like an asshole in front of me,  but this thing got cancelled when I see and Bryson and father at my room door. Father was looking dead in my eyes without any emotion on his face.

Just by the look on his face I knew it there is something wrong. Well nothing was supposed to went wrong at this moment, but how can I forget, things never happen as you supposed them to be.

"We have been betrayed by the Adams." Father said and I cleanched my fist, already planning how to kill each one of them.

It will be fun...!!

"Huh...Adams...??
But why....? They had given us their words, they can't back out now. s
Specially when there is only few hours left in the wedding."

Braydon said angrily while I kept looking at father, waiting for him to continue.

"Charles Adams have been doing business with Knights secretly. And just few hours ago we got to know that Demian Knight have already flew back to Spain with Sophia. And they are going to marry tomorrow."

Bryson said while looking at all of us.
A sinister smirk formed on my lips when I heard the name of Demian Knight.

Damian Knight have been trained with me. He is also the head mafia of Spain but the most interesting thing is that we both are Rivals.

Our Rivalry is going on from centuries and I am more than willing to carry our this tradition. Those fuckers are good for nothing.

I can smash them just by the flick of my  fingers, but I wont do it becoz they have made me happy.

I actually didn't feel any rage when I get to know Sophia and that fucker are going to get married. In fact I am happy and relieved that am free from that leech bitch.

Adams are surely gonna pay for betraying us, but I will give some more peaceful time to Knights.

Let them enjoy their wedding a little bit. I will paly with them when they will least expect it.

I smiled internally but kept my exterior demeanour stiff.

"I will take care of this whole matter personally." I said strenly, looking at my father while opening the buttons of my tuxedo, when father stopped me.

"That's fine with me. But for now, this wedding is more important. It has to occur at any cost. We cannot just cancel it. Paparazzi, politicians, lawyers, actors and a lot of mafia are already waiting for ceremony to occur and not to forget tomorrow you are supposed to take over our empire as the new head of mafia world."

Father said agility causing me to curse under my breathe and clench my jaw.

"That's not the problem. There are a lot of mafia who have daughters and they are more than willing to marry their daughters with me. We can choose any one of them." I said while greeting my teeth to which father shooked his head negatively.

"We dont need to go to any other mafia. We already have the bride. You just be ready to get marry." Father said with a smirk on his lips causing me know narrow my eyes at him.

"And can I know who is going to be my bride...?" I asked him while folding my hands in front of my chest.

"Trysta is going to be your bride." He said in a tight dismissing tone.

My blood boiled listening to him but what cause more fury was the objection of my brothers.

"What the hell dad !!"
"What are you even saying...?"

Braydon said Brayson said at the same time while raising their voice.

Why they have so much problem in this...???

"Braydon and Bryson that's not your concern. Now excuse us and make sure no one gets suspicious about the stuffs happening right now."

Father side in a stern dismissing tone, to which they both scoffed and went out from the room in anger.

"Do you even know what are you saying father....?" I asked to him calmly, but from inside I was feeling like shouting at him for such a stupid idea, but I know better than doing it.

"I know very well what am saying Xavier. And what is the problem in this marriage. Trysta is a beautiful young lady and she will be a good submissive wife and not to forget, she is the only heir of Marco's empire. What else do you want..?"

He asked me and sat down on the couch with his legs crossed over each other.

"I just dont want to marry her and that's the only reason. And I think it's more than enough for her not to become my bride." I said while looking dead in his eyes.

He nodded his head while looking at the space. He kept thinking for few minutes before he again looked at me with a sinister smile on his lips.

"You know what xavier. She is the only heir of Marco White. You know he was my one of good friends. He was one of the strongest mafia but unfortunately he couldn't make it long."

Father said while looking at the wall ahead of me. I didnt react anything but kept listening to him, trying to find out soon what he is actually planning this time.

"Why do you think I took Trysta in our care....?
Becoz I pitied her....?
Well when Marco died, I did pitied her, but that reason was not strong enough to make me let her live under my protection.
You know I dont do charity work."

He said in a slow tone with a smirk and I clenched my fist at his words.

I always knew it, if father is taking Trysta under our roof, he must have a very big motto behind it.

"What is it father....?" I asked him impatiently, already anticipating the reasons.

Listening to my impatient voice he looked at me and smiled.

"Marco had a pretty big empire but unfortunately he couldn't make a strong heir for it. His love for his daughter made him tranfer all his money, asset , power and kingdom to his beloved daughter who is Trysta white. According to his demands, his all power, asset and his whole kingdom will be of Trysta White officially, as soon as she turns 24. And after 8 months she is turning 24."

He said and I alredy knew his reasons for taking her under our shelter and convincing me to marry her.

"I don't care how much power, money and asset she has on her name. I just can't tolerate her and I wont marry her. And that's final." I said angrily having enough of his cunning games.

"Well if you wont marry her then Braydon or Bryson will do it. And i will make sure of it. I haven't kept her all theses years just to marry her to another mafia and let them enjoy the power she holds." He said angrily but then stopped and smirked again.

I was angry would be an understatement. I was in fury and just wanted to destroy something or anything. And his words were helping my situation at all.

I should have known this from the very beginning....!!

"And my son you dont have to tolerate her for a long time." He said chuckling and I furrowed my eye brows at his words.

"What do you mean...?" I asked him carefully coz I know he is not talking about divorce n all.

"We are taking care of her health as she is suffering from a severe heart problem. Daily doses of her her drugs are reasons for her survival." He said and I felt my heart skipping a beat.

I never knew this...!!

"She is what....?" I asked him again to which he just looked in my eyes telling me whatever I just heard is true.

"Marry her.
Take her empire.
Make an heir for our kingdom and when you get enough of her, stop giving her medicines from which she is surviving till now.

By doing this, you will get everything and you don't even have tolerate her for your whole life.
Now think about this carefully."

I was left speechless when he was done.

I couldn't even believe what I heard is true, but I knew very well that to deny it.

"I will marry her. But only if she agrees to this marriage. If she wont want this wedding then I will marry someone else and nobody will force her in this." I said with finality in my voice.

Father nodded his head and get up from the couch.

"Dont worry about it. This wedding will occur only if she wants to. I will let you know about it " he Said calmly and went out from my room.

As soon as he went out, I didnt even realize when my hand raised up and get smashed with the mirror in front of me.

"Why the fuck I never knew about this...?"

Another punch.....

"Why only she...?"

Another punch.....

"Why I cant let it go....?"

Another punch.....

"Why the fuck I want to protect her..?"

Questioning my self like this, I continued punching on the already broken mirror untill my hands couldn't feel anything.

"I cant let them destroy her. She is too fucking weak to be destroyed Like this."

*******
Published on - 22.06.2021

Hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Lemme know your thoughts.

Next update will be very soon.

Do follow me on wattpad and on Instagram @author_priyaraj  to know more about my stories and updates.

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤎P.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 6K 38
" Oh fuck!!" "Little one, I don't think it suits a baby to curse." " Hey!! Who are you calling little? I am a big girl. Can't you see?? " she hissed...
1.8M 75.4K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
719K 13.7K 30
"Uh, uh, uh, none of that. What have we talked about, hm? You're safe, yes?" I reiterate and kiss the top of her head as she nods against my chest. "...
410K 7.7K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...