Petal [h.s.]

By alisonfelix

[Completed] [MATURE CONTENT] [TW: Mentions of drug abuse and self-harm] "When I met her, I told myself 'no f... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (*)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (*)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (*)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (*)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (*)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (*)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (*)
Chapter 43 (*)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (*)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (*)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (*)
Chapter 56 (*)
Chapter 57 (*)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 (*)
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 (*)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 (*)
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 (*)
Chapter 86 (*)
Chapter 87 (*)
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 (*)
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (*)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (*)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (*)
Chapter 98

Chapter 24 (*)

7.4K 190 95
By alisonfelix

Violet.

"Show me how much." Harry's voice was soft as he dipped his head to attach his lips to my throat, leaving gentle kisses down to my chest and collarbones. My breath was heavy when I heard his words, and I honestly didn't exactly know what he expected of me.

The few drinks I'd had at the café with Abby left me slightly bold when I gently pushed him away so I could hop off the counter. I took hold of his shoulders to turn us around, so his back was leaning against the counter and I was trapping him for once. He wanted me to show him? I was about to.

His eyes widened dramatically when I pecked his lips and then dropped to my knees in front of him, eye level with his crotch as my hands started working to undo his belt. I felt a bit nervous as it had been a long time since I had given someone head. One night stands usually just didn't get to that, and even if they did, I hadn't done it to someone that had Harry's size.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when his hand curled around my wrist and he pulled me up again. "You don't have to do that." He muttered.

I slightly frowned as I shook my head. "I want to show you." I was about to make my way down again but he stopped me. "You don't have to."

"Do you not want me to?" I asked in confusion.

Harry let out a shaky breath as he placed his hands on my hips, pulling me into him. "Baby, believe me... Been dreaming about this from the moment we met." He quietly spoke, staring deeply into my eyes.

"I'm sure your lips around my cock would be a bloody magnificent sight to see, but I want you to be sure." He spoke the dirty words so easily while they left me blushing already. I could tell my reaction amused him as I cleared my throat. "I'm sure."

The dark look of eagerness in his eyes dried out my mouth while I leaned in to sloppily kiss him once more. He didn't stop me this time when I lowered to the ground. My bare knees were on the tiled floor of his kitchen, my dress hitching up slightly from the position as I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his black jeans with shaky hands.

Even though it was beautiful weather, I doubted I would ever see Harry in shorts or anything else than his signature black jeans. I tugged them down his thighs until they pooled at his ankles, assisting his feet up one by one to step out of the fabric.

I kept my eyes away from his crotch as I helped him get rid of his socks, then tracing my fingertips over his calves towards his thighs, leaving pecks on his skin on the way up. He had nice legs, a few scribbly, messy tattoos that were obviously done not by a professional, gracing the skin that never saw the sun.

The tent in his briefs showed me how hard he already was even though I had hardly touched him. My fingertips curiously grazed the shape of his length through the material, causing Harry's thighs to tense at my touch. I pressed a kiss on the area over the fabric and he breathed sharply, gripping the counter so tightly his knuckles turned white.

"Don't tease, Violet." He warned in a low voice and I bit my lip to stifle my giggle at his threat. Even though I was on my knees, I was in the powerful position here. I decided to give in as I hooked my index fingers in the waistband of his boxers, slowly dragging them down his legs until his length sprung free.

He was hard. The tip of his penis a slightly darker pink than his shaft, the vein running underneath it pumping blood almost painfully to his throbbing member as a drop of pre-come leaked from the swollen head. I peered up at him through my eyelashes as I reached up my hand, closing it around his base to slowly stroke him, feeling the velvety skin beneath my palm.

I skimmed my thumb over his tip, still staring into his eyes as he looked down on me, brows scrunched together and lips parted. His length was twitching and throbbing in my fist as I thoroughly enjoyed the reaction his body gave me, signalling him what he wanted. 

I knew what he wanted.

He watched me intently as I wrapped my lips around his tip, lapping up his pre-come as my tongue twirled around, flicking the sensitive head before I sucked slightly. It was enough for him to throw his head back and let out a low moan. "F-Fuck. More." He pleaded in a strained voice.

"More?" I asked sweetly, retrieving my mouth as I slowly licked my lips. I felt bold and sexy on his kitchen floor, just the way he looked at me was enough to dampen my underwear.

"Careful, petal, I'll be fucking your throat if you tease me any longer."

He smirked upon seeing my flustered reaction. Even though his words sounded promising to me, they also scared me the tiniest bit.

I resumed my earlier position, opening my mouth as I sunk down on him, slowly inching him in my mouth as far as I could comfortably fit before swirling my tongue around and flattening it on the base of his shaft, slowly moving back up as I kept a firm suction with my lips.

Harry cursed under his breath as he threw his head back. My hand moved up and down the part I couldn't fit while my other hand rested on his hip to support myself. I locked my jaw to keep control as I let my mouth get used to his size.

"Faster, please – fuck." Harry moaned, bringing one of his hands in my hair as he laced his fingers through my locks and held some of it in his hands.

I inhaled through my nose as I moved up and down on him, bobbing my head as I increased in speed and alternated in strength of how I sucked and moved my tongue. I backed away involuntary when his hips snapped forward, his length hitting the back of my throat. I didn't gag, but was surprised he had so little control over himself. He seemed so vulnerable and I absolutely loved it.

Harry looked at me through heavy eyes as I sucked him off, his hand guiding me a little faster. "Yes, Jesus, Violet, just like that." He grunted as I flicked my tongue faster and took him a little bit deeper, continuously taking him to the back of my throat. My gag reflex was almost non-existent, which deemed well for me in sexual acts like this one.

Harry cried out in pleasure when I held him all the way in my mouth and swallowed around him, squeezing his tip with my throat. His grip on my hair intensified as he tried with all his might to not jerk his hips forward. "God, Vi," he moaned, "look at you, sucking me off on your knees like a good girl."

The praise felt awfully arousing as I hummed around him, hollowing out my cheeks more as I kept my eyes locked on his face. His brows were furrowed deeply, eyes closed as he brought his other hand up to his mouth, shakily bringing the knuckle of his index finger in between his teeth to bite down on it, quieting the moans and profanities tumbling from his lips.

"S-Stop." He suddenly murmured, using the hold on my hair to bring my head back far enough for his length to leave my mouth. I was breathing in pants as I regained my breath and relaxed my cheeks. His chest was heaving up and down quickly as he held me in that spot for a bit.

"I don't want to come yet." He explained, taking my hand in his free one to pull me up to my feet again. I was slightly wobbly on my feet, lips swollen and pink while he looked absolutely blissful, cheeks flushed and eyes heavy. He wasted no time in messily pushing his mouth on mine, keeping both hands threaded in my hair as he hungrily kissed me.

I immediately melted into his touch, wrapping my arms around his midsection, slightly tugging on his shirt in an attempt to get it off. His prominent erection rested against my belly as we stood close, making out for a moment. Him swirling his tongue against mine caused an ache to grow between my legs.

It was his turn to flip us around, my back once again meeting the counter before he grabbed my hips and spun me once more so his chest was against my back and my front was against the counter. I could feel Harry's panting breath against the back of my neck while one of his hands brushed my hair out of the way.

He grinded his hips against my ass, his length poking me as I held my breath. He pressed his lips against the side of my throat, moving up towards my ear as he bit down on the lobe. "I'm going to bend you over this counter and fuck you so hard you forget your own name." He whispered.

My heartbeat hammered in my chest upon hearing his promising words, and I felt like a ragdoll when he pushed my shoulders down to bend me over the counter, my hands falling flat on the surface to hold myself up. The marble top felt refreshingly cold against my front as I leaned down, resting my cheek against it too.

Harry's hand teasingly ran down my spine, over the black T-shirt dress I was wearing today. Bending over like this caused it to almost reveal my behind, and Harry worked quick on ridding the fabric up so it bunched up at my hips and displayed the black cotton underwear I was wearing.

It slightly resembled the position he had me in in the shower, and I could tell it was something he liked, in full control. I squirmed my hips achingly when he pulled my underwear down my hips, and they dropped to the floor silently as his hand cupped my butt cheek, squeezing it. "Absolutely soaked, I knew you would be." His voice was low and hoarse as I felt my arousal slightly run down my inner thigh, and I knew he could see it.

"Sucking me off got you all wet, hmm?" He asked coyly, sharply smacking my backside with his hand before soothing the area with a squeeze. I gasped at the impact and shot my head up, leaning on my forearms on the counter as I awaited his next move. 

"You want me to fill you up and rail you on this counter, don't you?" His voice was sweet and controlled, and it sent a shiver down my spine to hear his dirty words. Alcohol seemingly made him chatty.

He slapped my ass again when I didn't answer. "Y-Yes, Harry." I moaned at the sensation and he hummed in approval. 

"Want to feel you come around my cock, petal, want to hear you scream my name, let everyone in this building know who's making you feel so good."

I whimpered, fluttering my eyes closed as Harry spoke the dirty words.

"Holy fuck, you have no idea what you do to me," he hoarsely commented, brushing his hips against mine, his erection resting between my legs, "you drive me absolutely crazy."

He ran his tip through my wet folds a few times and I bit down on my lip, spreading my legs a bit wider. Harry's breath hitched in his throat, it was like every noise or move I made, made him lose it. I was confused when I heard the jingly noise of his belt, and heard him slide the leather material out of the loops in his jeans.

"Harry!" I squealed when he sharply let the leather end of the belt come down on my already reddened ass. My fingers clawed the countertop as my mouth hung open, surprised but so turned on. I knew he didn't slap as hard as he could, and I was somewhat grateful. 

He chuckled at my reaction. "Look who likes being spanked, hmm? You like it when I hurt you, petal? Aren't you a dirty girl. Want to be fucked like a sinner?" He asked tauntingly.

I was in no fit state to answer, mouth still parted and trembling breaths falling off when I felt him bringing the belt around my thighs, strapping them together as he buckled the belt rather tightly. My legs couldn't move as they were forced together, not in a painful way but definitely interesting.

"Answer me, Violet." Harry sternly spoke, pushing himself against me, fully naked now. His one hand slid under my dress, palming my chest as his other massaged my red ass, "you like it when I fuck you like the filthy girl you are?" His voice was sweet, but his message was not.

I felt his nails digging in the skin of my behind and I moaned, arching my back as I nodded quickly. "Yes. F-Fuck, Harry, please." I whimpered.

"Hmm, already begging. So fucking desperate for my cock." He whispered, squeezing my breast while his other hand lined himself up. I let out a sigh, eyes fluttering close when he finally pushed himself in and gave me some relief.

I dropped my forehead on the surface, a guttural moan coming from deep down my throat as I squirmed on my tippy toes when I felt the urge to part my legs but I couldn't. He stilled once he filled me completely, feeling the front of his thighs against the back of mine.

He grunted heavily as he held still, hands fisting the fabric of my dress around my waist and holding it tightly for leverage as he let me adjust for a moment. I supposed having my legs together like this felt tighter for him too and he was already worked up from me going down on him.

He let me adjust for a few seconds before excruciatingly slowly dragging himself and pushing back in. I was on the brink of crying at his slow pace, but I had a feeling he knew what he was doing.

"So wet." He mumbled more to himself than to me, his voice was shaky as he contained himself to go faster. I let out a moan at his words, they only added to my aching need.

"You're all I think about all day, can't fucking stop myself." He breathed, smacking my backside once more and I screwed my eyes shut at the pleasurable feeling that felt painful at the same time. But in the best way. 

My thighs were fighting the restraint that was holding them together, Harry squeezing my legs together only made this so much more intense as I felt every inch of him so clearly.

"F-Faster, please." I whimpered.

"I'm going to come if you keep clenching around me, Vi." Harry stopped his movement completely and I whined, not able to see his face or anticipate his next movement. I was on edge, wanting to know what he was planning as he was almost completely drawn out of me and not moving. I involuntary bucked my hips, moving myself down his length as he stood still.

A moan escaped my lips when I felt relief, taking matters into my own hands as I moved back on forth on him, feeling him tightly between my aching walls.

"Fuck, look at you fucking yourself on my cock." He sounded pained and unstable as I was sure his eyes were trained on my moving hips, working myself up and down him which I was certain was quite the sight to see. My eyes were closed, lips parted as I concentrated on the feeling of him sliding in and out of me.

"Ah – H-Harry, shit!" I cried out when he slammed forward on his own, causing my hips to collide with the countertop as he took control over the pace, grunting as he rolled his hips forward and rocking into me at a fast rhythm.

I got knocked harder into the countertop with each thrust, the edge bruising the bones of my hips with each hit, but it felt too good to stop him. The sound of his thighs smacking against my ass filled the room and he assisted me slightly by pulling on the fabric of my dress, in full control.

I bit on my lip and furrowed my brows as I focussed on building my orgasm that I was so ready for. "Harder." I whimpered, not knowing what came over myself as I begged for more even though I wasn't sure if I could handle it.

"You want me harder? Think you can take me?" He taunted me in a strained voice, and I cried out when he slapped my ass another time. He changed his angle slightly, sinking through his knees a few inches and I gasped out at the intensity of his thrusts. He had slowed down his pace, but went harder and deeper, his tip hitting the spot deep within me that made me squirm and curse out his name.

"So good, so good, so good." I murmured quietly as I threw my head back on my shoulders, supporting myself on my elbows as I felt crushed by the feeling of satisfaction and relief as he fucked me on his kitchen counter.

Harry dropped his forehead on my shoulder, hands tightly on my hips as he grunted. "Jesus, you're going to make me come faster than a schoolboy." Harry whined in frustration before he moved himself up straight again and I felt one of his hands release the belt buckle.

"Are you flexible?" He asked and I snapped my eyes open at his unexpected question while he held still.

I was catching my breath as I frowned. "I-I guess, did ballet for years."

He didn't say anything as he took hold of one of my legs, bending it at the knee and hoisting it up to pop up on the counter at a 90 degree angle. "Oh my God, yes – Harry!" I whined out, tensing every muscle in my body at the new position that allowed him to go deeper.

His foot nudged my other leg to the side slightly to give him more access as I was spread completely. The position strained the muscle in my thigh slightly, but it wasn't uncomfortable. My years of classical ballet training came in handy after all.

He was back to his quick pace, slamming himself into me as the sound of his thighs against mine filled the kitchen. The air was heavy as my mouth hung open, the knot in my belly growing tighter and tighter. My orgasm had been building for so long now, I just knew it was going to be powerful and I'd be absolutely knackered afterwards.

Harry was muttering more dirty things to me but I hardly heard him as my climax was so close to knocking me out it was the only thing I could think about. I decided to not inform him that I was coming in case he decided to tease me again, something I couldn't handle right now. 

I screamed out his name, back arching and hands gripping the countertop as my jaw went slack and I felt the powerful orgasm finally ripping through me in harsh waves of pure pleasure.

"Oh, fuck, yes, let it go. You feel so good around me." Harry panted from behind me as I clenched around him and gasped at the sensation of my orgasm running through every vein of my body, numbing my nerve endings while simultaneously making them explode.

Harry's groans got louder and deeper with each thrust as he gripped my thighs harder, clearly in search for his own release now. I was almost limp on the countertop when he slapped my ass twice more before he let out a shout and pushed deeply inside of me, releasing himself while breathing shallowly.

He continued to roll his hips in sharp thrusts with each spurt of come that left him.

We were both absolutely spent as he rested his forehead on the back of my shoulder, calming down his heartbeat and relaxing his muscles as I was lazily resting on the countertop, dropping my one leg so they were both on the floor to hold me up.

"Are you okay?" Harry whispered against my back and I took it upon myself to nod and hum as a response, it was the most I could muster. Harry straightened himself up again and slipped out of me, making me wince at the loss of contact and how sensitive I was.

"Can you walk?" He asked and I tried my best to use the strength left in my arms to push myself up to a standing position while he lifted up my underwear again. "I will, I n-need a second." I murmured with heavy eyelids as I was slowly coming back to earth. Harry put on his own boxers and stood in front of me with flushed cheeks and swollen lips, looking tired but satisfied.

"Bathroom?" He asked the simple word and I nodded, not expecting him to scoop me up and carry me there, but I appreciated the gesture. I could already feel our orgasms leaking out of me and ruining my underwear, the biggest downside to not using a condom. I had no idea how he still had the strength to carry me after what we just did. My whole entire body was absolutely dead weight right now.

Harry put me down on the tiled floor of his extremely fancy bathroom, and I realized I had never been in here before. Most parts of his house I honestly hadn't seen besides the living room and the kitchen, very in depth. I would take time out of my day tomorrow to scrub that countertop from head to toe.

Harry reappeared in the bathroom, holding my duffle bag in his hands as he put it down and opened it up, taking out a pair of fresh underwear and the pyjamas I had brought. He was about to speak when his loud ringtone boomed through the bathroom and he glanced at the screen. 

"I have to take this call, it'll be a while. You can shower in the meantime." He smiled, already answering the phone before he pecked my forehead and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door. His voice was muffled behind the door and I let out a sigh when I was alone in the bathroom.

Sex with Harry was definitely... something else. Jesus. I was still regaining feeling in my legs when I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror, seeing my tired face while a lazy smile played on my lips. The orgasms he gave me were on another level, and deeper and more intense than anything I had ever experienced during sex before.

I had never been with someone who was so set on pleasuring me, and who tried new things with me. I knew Harry was experienced and it wasn't always a fun thing to know he had done all of this with other people before, but the fact that he was this skilled in the sex-department definitely made sure I learned new things about what I liked.

I tugged the dress over my head, seeing bruises already appear on my hips from being slammed against the counter, my eyes widening when I turned around and saw my red behind, multiple of Harry's handprints visible on the ivory skin. There was a slight graze on my thighs from where the belt had been, but it was nothing bad.

The marks didn't hurt, more the opposite even. I felt powerful carrying around some of the bruises and smiled to myself when I entered Harry's shower. The rain jet was powerful, and when accompanied with the three side jets, I felt like I was in a spa. My muscles relaxed completely beneath the warm water as I was so content in this shower I never wanted to leave.

I enjoyed not worrying about how long I'd have hot water for. I put on my pyjamas that Harry had taken out of my bag and washed my face and brushed my teeth in the meantime. I hadn't heard his voice in a while and I suspected his call had ended by now.

Harry was lying down on his bed when I entered the bedroom, his eyes concentrated on something on his phone, but he locked it and put it down when he saw me walk in. "Hey."

I grinned and put my bag down next to his dresser. "Hi." I sighed before plopping down on the bed next to him, he instantly turned on his side to face me, bringing his fingers up to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear as I watched his face. "I'm sorry if that was too rough." He murmured.

I shook my head quickly. "It wasn't. I'd tell you to stop if it was." The way he cared for me after such a sexual experience, made my heart flutter. He was so gentle now while being so rough before, like the best of both worlds.

"Can't help myself when it comes to you, you drive me crazy." He sighed, still playing with my hair between his fingertips, "and I know you secretly like it." He added with a small smirk.

My cheeks flushed a little as was unable to hide my grin, shortly nodding in confirmation.

I felt shy under his touch all of a sudden as I scooted my body a bit closer to his. We were lying face to face in the middle of the mattress, my hair dampening the pillow beneath me slightly as I was too lazy to blow dry it. 

"Why do you like me?" I asked timidly after feeling so shy from his compliments.

Harry frowned in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I mean..." I sighed, "You can have anyone. I see the way girls throw themselves at you, and it didn't bother me when it was just sex, but... I don't know why you like me."

He shrugged as he seemed to look concentrated on his thoughts all of a sudden. "I don't know. I don't think it's just one thing, but all I know is that I want to spend all my time with you. I sit staring at my phone all day like a teenager, waiting for a text or a call. And I'm constantly worried I'll come across as needy." He chuckled. "Do you know how many times I've been wanting to call you this week but decided not to because I thought I'd bother you?"

"Really?" I grinned slightly and he nodded. "It's pathetic, I know. I just feel... so much when you're around me. I can't get enough." His voice died down in a whisper before he flicked his eyes up to stare into mine intently. The green in them instantly took my breath away as I got lost and he gulped audibly. 

"And I don't just like you, Violet. I love you, I really do."

My heart stopped beating for a second before it started thrashing violently in my chest. Realization hit me that he had said that. Again. "Harry..." I sighed as I shook my head, but he cut me off. "No, I know you think it's bullshit and that it's too soon and that I'm lying or that I don't know what I'm talking about, but I do." He spilled.

I didn't know what to say. He looked vulnerable, and I knew he believed he meant what he said, but that didn't mean I did. It was way too soon. 

"There's so much you don't know about me." I mumbled, tearing my eyes away from his to focus on the chip pendant that was laying on the mattress.

"I don't care." He whispered back and I shook my head. "I... I can't say it back."

"I know."

I bit my lip at the intensity of this conversation, and I wondered how long it would take Harry to find out he didn't actually love me at all. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
508K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
667K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...