K-Poop's love triangle

De LuluLamperougeV

Just read this if you are already dead inside. Mai multe

Skz sucks lmao
Fuck. I'm hard
Foreplayโœ‹โœจ๐Ÿคด
Seggs
Bad Seggs tbh
Cafeklatsch
Boku no K-poop
BJ K-poop
Exposing๐Ÿ“
In the Zoo ๐Ÿฆฉ
They caught us! zoo shit part 2 ๐Ÿฆฉ

๐ŸฆฌEnd Boss๐Ÿฆฌ

14 0 0
De LuluLamperougeV

JYP PoV:

Who tf rings the bell at this time of the day? „I will get it!", Bang PD screams. „PANG!" „What was that?", I scream in panic.

„Wait here! I will check what happened", PSY says, what just causes me to nod in silence. „PANG." Another loud sound, but this time it sounded like a shoot from a weapon.

And this is the moment, where I realize what must have happened.

Trying to hold my tears back, I now stand up to run in the kitchen, to get my hands on Bang PD's drugs and medication he uses for sex.

I grab all the boxes, glasses and separate pills I can find and throw all of it at the same time in my mouth. As soon as this is done, I feel my muscles grow bigger and my energy go up.

My body hurts and burns because of a overdose of drugs, but I just try to ignore the pain and grab our biggest and hardest dildo with the proud length of a baseball racket, to use it as a weapon.

I run down the stairs and hear them scream and talk about my new well built upper body.

And then, I suddenly witness steps from behind and „DUNGGG!!!", dead ass Felix killed me with an actual baseball racket from behind.

~The End~

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

496K 31K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
22.6M 793K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
651K 32.6K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...