Demon's Angel Heart

By godsdevil2597

"please just sign the check I am willing to spend a night with you. This money is very important for my siste... More

Authors Note
Prologue
The Worst Nightmare
MULTI BILLIONAIRE
ONE NIGHT
TICK... TOCK...
TOXIC, LUST AND EMOTIONS
SEALED MY FATE
CAVED
FORCED OR PLEASURED
MINE!!!
EAT YOU OUT
STIGMA
DERRING - DO
FIRST KISS
THE PROPOSAL
WHEEL AND DEAL
HELL RATHER HOME
TAINTED PERFECTLY
HIS SECTRETARY
TIT-FOR-TAT?
SOOTHING LOVE
DON'T STOP
LOCK ME IN YOUR ARMS
HIS CURE TO MY PAIN
BAD KISSER
I WANT YOU NAKED
MY WOMAN
HOODWINK
I PITY YOU
WANT YOU TO WANT ME
SAY YES
DATE
DRUNKEN CONFESSION
HEART STEALER
DAMNED PAST
DEAD AND BURIED
PASSIONATE NIGHT OF LOVE
RIPPED IN PIECES
YEARNING FOR LOVE
LOVE IS A LIE
BROKEN SOULS

SAY MY NAME

8.1K 205 8
By godsdevil2597

Cecilia pov

I can't sleep" I know right away who it is, Demon. That voice is enough to make my eyes pop open and I sat up wide awake.

"Umm I don't know..." he cut me off saying " I am parked in front of the hospital." Saying this he hung up. Huh...does it mean he wants me to meet him? God! he is so cryptic.

How meeting me helps him sleep though? Like a jolt, all my senses woke up. What if he wants to have sex with me again? I still feel a little discomfort down there and the bites on my neck still didn't fade away completely but I managed by putting on some makeup that carol left in my house last time as I have none. Maybe I can request him that I can't today. Yeah right that went wonderful last time, my subconscious mocked me.

I checked before going if Freya has any inconvenience but she slept like a baby. So I grabbed my sweater and without making a noise I made my way down.

A red Bentley is waiting outside which had a logo in the front. It was a silver-colored dragon that is blazing fire. There is a T on it which looked like the T was born out of the dragon. It dazzled more in the darkness. This only ascertained me that it belongs to the demon himself, Demon and his ride just perfect together.

I was about to knock on the gloomy dark window of this dreadful car, before he got out buttoning up his black tux and paced towards me which made me take three steps back. He straight away got to my neck and started kissing me there. I was right he wants to do that.

But we are still outside how can he do this so publicly. " Uuh...we are outside." My voice sounded very low.

He groaned and yanked me into the car. From the mirror, I can see it's Charles who is driving. He again started to kiss my neck rubbing his hand on my thighs. Thank God I decided to wear my long pajamas. It is embarrassing that Mr.Charles could have probably heard us but this demon doesn't even care.

It's like Mr.Charles understood my inconvenience and closed the partition generating us from him. Soon his kisses got wild and louder. "Can you wait till we go somewhere?" He stopped kissing and stared at me.

"You know how hard it is for me to control pearl? It has been 3 fucking days and after hearing your sleepy voice, we would have been fucking on the very road. This is me in Control, pearl." He said biting my chin and I flinched.

"Charles drive us to my farmhouse instead, it is close." He commanded and in reply, he responded with a sure sir.

" Did you miss me, pearl?" He asked me out of the blue.

" No...Not really" I replied curtly.

" Your indifference is making me horny pearl," he said kissing my hair.

No sooner we reached the farmhouse than he dragged me out. I can sense his impatience. I looked at Mr.Charles but he stood there with helplessness in his eyes.

His farmhouse bewitched me but I didn't get to admire it for long because he dragged me to his bedroom upstairs and pushed me on the bed.

"Strip " he told me while he impatiently removed his suit and threw it away. In seconds he is naked in front of me while I just sat there.

"Pearl don't test my patience," he said in a deep voice that scared the hell out of me.

I fiddled with the buttons on my sweater thinking it is better for me to take it off my clothes than him tearing it, but he whisked my hand away saying "uh uh this won't do" I gasped.

He was about to rip it apart but I held his hand "Don't Rip it" he narrowed his eyes before I told him " please" this satisfied his ego as he smirked and unbuttoned my clothes. I can see he is trying too hard not to rip it.

After he got rid of my clothes. He instantly started to suck on my nipples. I didn't feel anything. I just let him do whatever he wants to and get this over with and thought that this is what I had signed up for. I can't blame anyone but myself.

"Argh...I missed you so much. I wanted you to be under me so much. You know how difficult it is for me to not touch you for these three days?" I felt nauseating. His expression changed after seeing me.

"Let's make this fun, tell me what I told you the other day. If you answer me correctly, I won't fuck you today otherwise you are mine for the whole day," he said smirking.

What is he playing at? But I can escape if I recollect what he told me that day. " You have 5 minutes and you finished 2mins already."

"What! you didn't tell me about the time limit. That's not fair." I cried out.

"I never play fair pearl, now you only have 2 mins." Oh god, why can't I remember?

I slowly went back into the conversation we had. He started counting 5...4...3....2......Then I shouted loudly " You told me that you were gonna eat me out".I am flushed by now and pretty sure my face reddened.

"See you did miss me, you remember every single word I told you." He is delusional.

"Then I am leaving, seeing that I answered correctly," I told him and is about to stand up but he pulled me back on the bed and got on top of me.

" You said..." he cut me off. " Relax I am not gonna fuck you...today."

"Then let me go" I tensed.

"But I am gonna taste my pearl." He is such a jerk.

"That's cheating" I cried out.

"No It's not, you are just too foolish not to realize what I meant. I promised you and I intend to keep it." he smirked. I am foolish? This guy, I am gonna kill him.

He cupped my breasts and got them together licking and sucking on both the nipples simultaneously.

He made his way down to my belly and kissed me there. He sucked it so hard and pushed his face into it that I think he could have felt my spine.

He got down some more onto my mound and kissed it there, current streamed through me.

He then slowly licked on my slit. I rose on my elbows and moved slightly away from his mouth "Oh my, stop! what are you doing?" I am beyond mortified.

"What it looks like I am doing pearl."

" I....it's dirty whatever you are going to do," I said awkwardly. It's not that I am dirty but what's he doing is making me feel like one.

"Trust me there is not a thing of your sinful body that is dirty... until I make it." He said and continued licking me there leaving me with my mouth wide open.

"You are so gorgeous that it is unfair. You are the envy of all the women. The guys would want you and probably doing whatnot in their filthy brains but you are mine, mine alone. You angel belong to me.... my pearl." He said admiringly staring deep into my eyes. This doesn't feel like how he was before. It can be seen that he clearly missed me and is truly adoring me.

I feel myself getting soaking wet. He is lapping up my juices that are continuously dripping from me. The pain I felt before is almost non-existent.

Silence filled the room except for his slurping sounds and my low whimpers. I tried to grip the sheets but I couldn't get a hang of it as they were stuffed tightly under the bedding and my hands are struggling to get a hold on something, anything which made me moan for the first time and that to in frustration. It was not supposed to get out like that but it did.

It's like he saw me fighting and held my hands and brought them to grasp his hair. It felt so right in doing it but this is becoming too much and he is annoying me by licking on the right spot but not completely finishing what I need him to do," he is teasing me.

So I held his head by his hair tightly and set it in the right position. I can feel him smiling and he howled which caused vibrations to run through my entire body.

I started moaning rather loudly but I am way past to fret about it now. "aah aah....". I am not in my right mind. I want him to give me what I want. I am in control now, I felt powerful.

I moved my body accordingly to his tongue which was hot, persistent, and impatient that made me wetter if that's even possible.

Then he pressed his teeth on my nub. He started to lick me more and more hastily while squeezing my boobs as though it is dough, that did it and an earth-shattering orgasm passed through me.

I feel so tired we are doing it for how much time now, I even lost count of how many orgasms he gave me today and he is still on it. At this rate, my vagina is going to be numb.

He is doing what he told me he would do? He is eating me out literally.

He suddenly stopped when I am at my peak of another intense orgasm which made me moan in exasperation. He came up to my face and gazed into my eyes.

"I am so pleased that you are enjoying my pearl," he said licking his lips which had remnants of my juices, his chin is also dripping in it.

What am I doing? I shouldn't seriously be enjoying this but I can't stop now. I am craving for more, my mind is frenzy. I think it's because my period is due, that should be it, the only reason for my hormones to be acting up this way.

He again started licking my slit and entered his tongue inside it." Oh, God.." I gasped.

"It's not God that is pleasuring you, my pearl. It's me. Say my name." he said every word pressing his tongue on my nub.

What is his name? Actuality hit me, I don't even know his name? He pressed on it a little too hard and made me cry out in pleasure.

"Mis...ter...Hu...Hud..ahh...Hudson" finally I could form a word or two, if you can even say that. He grumbled on my Pussy lips "I said my name, pearl" he bit my vagina. "aah.. I...I..do..n't knowwwww" He stilled for a moment and then laughed not in a good way, causing me tremors "We had sex pearl, we fucked so many times but you didn't even know my name." He said furiously.

"I mean you didn't precisely introduce yourself and I only got Mr.Hudson, that too from your visiting card," I said honestly.

He thought for some time and as though realization hit him he said "Theodore."

"Huh?",

"My name is Theodore," he said with so much smugness.

His name itself is intimidating enough with a caption saying 'Do not mess with me if you value your life.' Theodore really suits him.

He bent my knees making my feet flat on the bed widening my legs for him and his head disappeared in between my legs. He entered his tongue again now more deeply than before and I couldn't help but moan "Theo...uhh...theo.." it is like, me calling his name boosted him somehow and he started going faster and faster sucking the life out of me and I dug my heels on his shoulder. I thought I was choking him as my feet enveloped tightly around his neck but he gripped my ass firmly making my attempts futile. I can feel him peeling my flesh off my ass with his nails. He entered his two thick long fingers in me while licking my labia that made me orgasm instantly and dizzy. But he didn't stop and we were on it for god knows how much time which feels like an eternity.

I saw the clock on the wall showing 5 am which means We were doing it for hours. He is still licking and sucking the life out of my vagina but my breathing got labored, I felt exhausted, spent, and sleep caught up to me making me close my eyes.

I felt him slump beside me after sensing my condition and covering us with the comforter and turned me, enfolded me tightly against him, seizing me. Not that I want to run off.

I felt desired after so long. I mean he is a demon, his paths are cruel but the way he looked at me when he saw me at the hospital, I felt he needed me and that I am the only women in his eyes who is worthy of him.

Maybe I finally lost my God damn mind as I am finding excuses so desperately for this whole lunacy to eventually make sense. I slept peacefully listening to his heartbeat.

Please encourage me through your votes and comments.

Follow me to know the updates to my story.

Love you guys, Tata....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5M 788K 66
Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation #1 in Fict...
137K 4.5K 40
*Completed but Unedited* _________________________________________________________________________________ I once saved a man. I found him bleeding i...
8.2M 194K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
193K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...