𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏�...

By Tavisshid

Katherine Forsythe has had a difficult life. Being abused for almost her whole life by her mother and her ste... More

Intro and Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Character Update
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
!Questions!
Chapter 22
!Answers!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Goodbye
Announcement
Bonus Chapter
New Book!!

Chapter 27

26.8K 612 142
By Tavisshid

TW- Violence, blood.
Xavier's POV

"So, what are you doing now?" I ask into the phone and hearing the ever so melodious voice from the other line. "Cleaning the blood off my shirt. What's up with you?" "Listening to you talk. My favourite activity." A chuckle sounded from the other side.

"Three years and you're still as cheesy as ever." I scoff playfully "Well, would you like me to stop mia regina?"
(My queen)

"No, not at all. Now coming back to what you are actually doing." I sit back down onto my desk. "Waiting for the youngest three with Kate. She wanted to visit the basement so I'm gonna be there to supervise just in case she doesn't go all assassin mode in there."

"Oh god! Why the fuck did I have to be in Italy? I want to meet her so bad." "Sophia you are coming home day after tomorrow, you are going to meet her soon enough. Right now I need you to focus on getting that son of a bitch talking, I want to know where that traitor gambled my money away." My voice turning sour towards the end.

"Oh don't worry darling, he'll talk soon no need to worry about him. But please tell me you are getting along with her." I lowered my head in embarrassment even thought she couldn't even see me. "I haven't gotten the time to be with her alone. But on the bright side she is bonding with the others and that includes Luca as well so that's a victory."

"Xavier Marino, are you seriously telling me that after the girl being with you for months you still haven't gotten some bonding time with her?" Her sarcasm extremely evident in her voice and as attractive that was, the woman still scared me shitless. "Yes." I replied in a sheepish voice.

"No, that is not at all acceptable, you are going to spend some time with your sister today and that is final." "What am I even supposed to do with her? I have literally no idea what teenage girls are into right now."

I heard Sophia sigh from the other side of the phone. "Oh, dear god help me, I'm in love with an idiot. Just go to dinner, you are great at selecting restaurants take her to one, talk to her yourself instead of assuming. Ask her what she likes instead of going of the Internet. Every person is different."

I agreed to that. It didn't seem that hard, I mean it's just a dinner... with the teenage sister who you haven't had an actual conversation with since she came back into your life after years of searching for her, and oh not to forget she is a fucking assassin who comes up right next to Sophia in the list of people that actually scare you. Yeah, no pressure.

Katherine's POV

By the time we reached the house I had gotten my head off of Ace. I was going to enjoy my day in the base, and not spend it thinking about some boy when I could clearly spend it torturing some petty criminal.

Getting out of the car we made our way inside, Xavier was already inside waiting for us. "Hey, so are you ready? Fair warning it is going to be pretty dark and bloody down there." A concerned look on his face as he warned about what I was going to face down there.

"Perfect. Let's do this." I dropped my bag on the floor and followed my brothers who lead me towards the gym, as we stood in front of a seemingly normal wall I realised immediately that it was a hidden door.

I wanted to scold myself for not noticing it before, I've been in this gym way to many times so why the hell didn't I notice it. Observing it now, I noticed how the wallpaper was cut around the edges in the shape of the supposed door, the door was raised a slight inch. As Xavier placed his foot at the bottom twisting it slightly, a click was heard and the wall popped forward, enough for him to slip his fingers around the frame and pull it open.

I had to say this wasn't too shabby. The walls for the hallway were painted a dark shade of grey, even as I took one step inside my senses were overcome with the scent of blood and bleach. Fluorescent lights, lit up the hallway. There were rooms opposite each other on both sides of the hallway. The inside were pitch black so I wouldn't have actually known if there were people inside if it wasn't for the low moans and groans of pain that left their lips.

We finally reached a room and the others stopped, I assumed this is the lucky prisoner I'd be meeting today. Yay! I practically jumping out of my skin for this to begin. Xavier knocked a special tune on the door, and it unlocked from the inside to reveal Alex.

He had a frustrated expression, although I didn't know if it was because of the prisoner or because he still didn't like that I was down here. But either way he stepped aside to let us in, inside on the ground lay a bloodied and bruised man, his hands cuffed behind him.

He was unconscious right now. Standing inside, the only source of light was the light bulb above our heads and a tiny window towards the top of the room, only there for ventilation purposes. My face had turned neutral.

First rule of torture; never let the victim see your emotions and never ever let them see how you feel about hurting them, it can be used against you no matter how you feel. I looked towards the guys, waiting for them to explain to me what's the situation with this guy.

Alex stepped up, starting to explain "Killed one of our higher ranking workers, we couldn't find any affiliation marks on his body, so no idea who he works for. We've been trying to get him to talk but he hasn't said anything yet."

"You'll never get anything you bastard." The prisoner had woken up, still on the ground he looked up at us speaking in a hoarse voice.

6 months, it had been 6 total months since I had gotten the chance to really torture someone, and a killer going after innocents was the perfect way to get back in the game. "Stand him up." I motioned to my brothers who got him up and on a chair.

I picked up another chair from the corner of the room and drag it so I'm sitting in front of the prisoner. Taking a seat, I pull out the box of cigarettes from my back pocket, lighting one up I pocket the lighter glancing up at my brothers who all had a small disapproving look on their faces to which I just flipped them off.

Once the guy was seated and his hands tied to the arms of the chair, he stared at me with uncertainty in his eyes, but masks it with a hard scowl "What's a little bitch like you gonna do?" He asked, I could hear his voice a lot more clearly now, if he had an accent he hid it pretty well, so identifying from his accent was a dead end.

"Your boss might have forgotten to remind you of me." I mumbled through my cigarette. "Now, I'm feeling generous today so I'm gonna ask you once, Why. Did. You. Do. It?" I said looking into his eyes, as I rested my elbows on my knees.

"Burn in hell I'm not telling you shit!" He shouted back at me. I took a long drag of my cigarette. Puffing out the smoke leisurely.

"Wrong answer." I said still looking him in the eye. I take my cigarette and put it out on his forehead. He screamed in pain. Music to my ears.

I got up from the chair walking to the corner table that kept an assortment of weapons on, and seeing how I could almost see my reflection in the metal, I assumed they were barely used. I seriously doubted how they got information out of people without even a little bit of torture.

I picked up a drill and revved it a few times, before turning my attention back to the prisoner. I place the tip on his hand, as sweat started to form on his forehead. I smiled, god this was satisfying.

"Why?" I asked again. As I got no response I smirk before I drill his hand into the chair. The brothers who had been quite up till now gave a gasp at the scene in front of them and I could swear I heard Dante gag and the sigh of the blood oozing out of the bastard's hand.

The screams that left the prisoner were loud and shrill. He still didn't utter a word and I kept going, his next hand, the. His left ankle and then his right it was then that he finally gave up and screamed out, "хватит, сука!" Finally.
(Stop it, you bitch!)

Russian. Of course. Who else? "Sokolov. Why did he send you?" He didn't say anything but then sneered at me in a voice just above a whisper. "I'm not telling you shit. But know this. Whatever he does, it's gonna end in your destruction."

This was a worrying fact, the Russians were right there with us on the level of power, and unlike every other mafia those guys had no ethics. I myself was pretty much a sociopath but even drew the line at children but to them whatever comes in between them and their goal was dead meat.

I reached down into my boot and took out my favourite knife. Ares, the Greek god of war and after whom I named my knife. It was my most trusted one, it was also the one I used for my first kill, at 12, I still remember it clear as day, how I slit that man's throat, how the blood spurted out of his neck, some droplets even splashing across my face.

I stalked around him, like stalking my prey which in a way was true. Standing right behind, my left hand gripped his hair pulling him back as I leaned in near his ear. My voice a low whisper "Now either you tell me what Sokolov has planned or I do something painful to you."

"Death before disloyalty. Bitch!" He snarled back at me. Nodding my head at his choice, I spoke to him one last time "Very well then. Goodnight." The knife gliding against his neck with ease. And as always, blood spurted from his neck, a crimson river flowing down his chest, tainting my hand red in its wake. His body convulsed for quite a while before it finally stilled.

His eyes were still open glazed over yet void of any sign of life. I cleaned my knife on his shoulder, placing a small kiss to the blade I put it back inside my boot.

And turning back to my brothers I realised I was too caught up in the moment, that I hadn't even heard the sounds of Dante heaving in the corner of the room. While the others simply looked at me with a mix of shock and pride. This was all of it, they had seen the fake Katherine, the real one and now finally they had seen the last of my personality; Knight Ryder, the assassin.

"I'm hungry now. What's for dinner?" I ask turning and exiting from the room. I heard hurried footsteps following me. As I exited the basement, I finally turned back to my brothers, I didn't cross my hands over my chest the way I usually did cause of the blood still staining my right hand.

"Actually." Xavier spoke, his face and tone seemed hesitant. "I was thinking that we could go have dinner out. You and me. You know some sibling bonding time." His words seemed almost rehearsed, as if he had spoken those exact words in front of a mirror a hundred times for practise.

"Ok. Cool but what about the others?" Gesturing to the other four. "Well I have a date tonight, and no, you can't ask questions and these three would jump at any occasion to get the house free even for a couple of hours." Alex replied to me questions while the twins and Dante agreed.

Nodding to the new plans I excused myself to wash up and change out of my school clothes. It was weird having to spend time alone with. Xavier, we haven't even had a proper conversation alone since I came here.

But you know what I was too happy from today's events to be even the slightest bit upset.

————————————————

Hello beautiful people! I hope you guys enjoyed this one.

The Marino's are going to be facing some serious troubles in the future. So stay tuned for that.

As always do tell me what you think!!

Love you all!💕💕✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 11.2K 71
Just when Maya thought it was possible to outrun her past, he caught up with her once more. Maya's uncle had been on the run ever since that terrible...
615K 11.4K 41
Book #1 (Tainted Scars Series) He grabbed my waist and pulled me down into his lap. "Do I have to fuck you in front of your brother? Is that what it...
2.3M 64K 60
Katherine Jane, a simple and sweet loving girl. Everybody loves her....No. Nobody loves her. She always thought that if she gives love to everyone, e...
296K 7K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...