𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄 ★ 𝗷𝘂𝗷𝘂𝘁...

By y2kstarsG

━━━━ ❲ 無現 ❳ 〝 infinite ❙ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ various!Jujutsu kaisen x male!reader 𖧧 ָ࣪ 𖧵ֹ໋݊ ❛ you're my i... More

INFINITE
2. 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑.
3. 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐔𝐍.
4. 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓.
5. 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄, 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐓.𝟏
6. 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄, 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐓.𝟐
7.𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟐 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀.
8.𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐘𝐀 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐘.
9.𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃.
10.𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓.
a/n
a/n pt.2

1. 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄.

13K 526 314
By y2kstarsG

I can't wait to beat
The shit out of him when I see him

meow...

"GOOD DAY TO all passengers...

I will like to announce that we have safely arrived at our destination, Tokyo Japan!!"

The flight attendant announces with enthusiasm in their voice making all passengers on board clap and cheered knowing they had landed at their destination.

Well not all passengers, a specific albino who's lost in his thoughts while looking at the window of the airplane behind his tinted round sunglasses.

just the main character's things.

I'm here... I'm Finally Home M/n thought before sighing in relief.

Meow!

A meow snapped the male's thought to reality,

M/n looks down at his cat who's in a cage and a toy fish on his tiny mouth and his round small sunglasses, The male chuckled at the view because of how he reminds him of his older brother.

"Yes, I know ruru-chan, I know you're excited to meet him and the other students but first, we need to get off of this plane okay?"

The male uttered to his cat earning a meow, "Good boy" He looks back at the window with a small smile on his face.

-

"Man! I'm full, " A salmon-haired boy said as he pats his full stomach with a satisfied smile plastered on his face.

"Yeah me too that sushi we just ate was really good, right Fushiguro?" A short female brunette asks a raven-haired boy who's busy on his phone and who's minding his own business.

"Yeah" the raven-haired answered with his monotone voice while he scrolled down to his phone not bothering to look at his two classmates.

"Why are you always frowning Fushiguro!? You know it will leave wrinkles," Itadori said to the raven-haired male, who's now looking at him with a big scowl on his face.

"Yeah quit frowning! You will look grumpy from snow white if you keep frowning like that" Kugisaki teased making Fushiguro glare at the short Brunette.

"Is it because I didn't let you join with them from playing with the curse, Megumi chan?" A masculine voice joined the group discussion.

Fushiguro glared at the person who said that.

There stood a tall man, towering over his three students, He has white spiked-up hair and eyes covered by a black blindfold and is smiling at his students.

"you're such a child Fushiguro" Kugusaki teased the annoyed Fushiguro, making Fushiguro more annoyed.

While Itadori was laughing behind them

"I'm not a chi-"

RING

Fushiguro's statement was interrupted by a ring from a phone.

The three students look at their teacher who's holding his phone up to his ear which means the ringing from the phone stop.

"Hello, The strongest Gojo speaking," satoru answered the phone with a big grin on his face.

"oh! Yaga Hello what's up!"

"Oh, the principal!" Itadori said making Fushiguro bonk his head

"What was that for???" Itadori whines as he holds his head from the pain.

"Pfftt" Kugisaki started laughing at Itadori as earned a bonk from Fushiguro too, making her hold her held her head from the pain.

"Oww! damn you Fushiguro"kugisaki cruse at Fushiguro while rubbing the spot where Fushiguro hit her

Fushiguro just rolled his eyes before bringing his attention to his phone.

"Yes yes, we're coming back there- ehhh!!??"

Satoru abruptly yelled making his three students look at him with confusion from his sudden outburst.

"he's co- coming back? Like right now?" Satoru said with excitement in his tone.

"what's up with him?" Kugisaki asks as she lets go of her head, Fushiguro and Itadori just shrugged their shoulders.

Satoru suddenly sequel like a fangirl making the three look at him with a 'What the fuck' expression

"'Yes! I won't be late this time, don't worry we will be there in a jiffy babyee!!!!"

Satoru hangs up and looks back at the three students with a big grin on his face, excitement showing on his blindfolded face.

"We need to go back now, get on my back you three, I can't afford to be late for this!!"

-

"Where is that idiot?" The M/n uttered as he taps his shoes impatiently.

He's now in front of the airport's entrance where people wait for their service.

People are staring at me it's weird... staring is rude you damn people

The boy thought referring to the people who are constantly eyeing him... Well, you can't blame his Gojo traits.

Beautiful white fluffy hair, thick pink plump lips, vividly red eyes with his white eyelashes that are hidden behind his round sunglasses anything about him is just gorgeous.

"Um... Uh... Excuse me" a soft feminine voice spoke to the short male, making M/n look at her with a boring look.

"Yes? How may I help you?" The male asks politely

"You're handsome and my type and... "The girl said making His eyebrows raise.

"err thank you I guess?"

"Also I know this is kinda rude but can I have your number?"The shy female asks the short male,

He looks behind her and saw a group of girls with four people that were giggling at them, He sighed before turning his attention to the girl again.

"Look I'm sorry but I'm not interested in a relationship right now, sorry" he turned her down politely, "no no it's fine, and have a nice day! You have a cute cat"

Ruru just hisses at her, M/n could have sworn he saw the cat roll his eyes.

This cat...m/n sighed before Thanking the girl and watching her walk away with her friends.

"That was rude ruru chan but hey couldn't blame you tho" M/n snickered
At his cat who's glaring at him with a dark aura around him.

Just then a black car pulled in front of him catching his and ruru's attention, The door then opened and a man with glasses stepped out from the car.

"Chichi-kun?"

Ruru immediately looks up and saw ijichi standing in front of them and the cat's aura immediately brightens which M/n notices only making him smile

"It's nice to see you again M/n-san, Yaga San had told me to fetch you from the airport," Ijichi said as he smiled nervously.

"It's nice to see you too chichi-kun," M/n said as he picks the cat who was out of its cage.

"here can you hold him for me for a sec?" he handed the cat to Ijichi.

"Aah, oh.. okay" igichi carefully hold the white fluffy cat with his arms carrying it like a newborn baby, Ruru purred at the warmness of ijichi's arm, making the lad grin at the view.

"you can see how much he misses you, by the way, he acts around you" M/n snickered "of course, I miss you too and every one of the jujutsu tech members too!" M/n stated as he went to the trunk of the car and opened it to put his luggage inside and ruru's cage.

"Ah, really m/n san? I'm honored I also did miss you" Ijichi mumbled shamelessly with a tinted blush on his cheeks.

M/n chuckled before closing the trunk of the car and walking up beside him

"Alright then! Let's go home, I want to meet my new classmate and my idiot brother"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[ thank you ]

Words: 1227

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 54.6K 38
[𝘛𝘰𝘫𝘪 𝘍𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] ↳𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥...
103K 2.5K 47
TOJI FUSHIGURO FANFIC WARNING : 18+ SMUT
13.9K 649 23
𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫 ; 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬...
208K 7.8K 58
y/n was a normal girl who lived a normal life. That is until she died and reincarnated into her favourite anime, jujutsu kaisen, as yuji Itadori's tw...