𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑. || 𝐓𝐎�...

By horofox_1

the story of shuji hanma and his sister, y/n. MENTIONS UNDERAGE SMOKING, RAPE, VIOLENCE, STRONG LANGUAGE, AND... More

INTRODUCTION
PART 1.
PART 2.
PART 3.
PART 4.
PART 5.
PART 6.
PART 7.
PART 8.
PART 10.
PART 11.
PART 12.
PART 13.
PART 14.
PART 15.
PART 16.
PART 17.
PART 18.
PART 19.
PART 20.
PART 21.
PART 22.
PART 23.
PART 24.
PART 25.
PART 26.
PART 27.
PART 28.

PART 9.

10.9K 585 223
By horofox_1

JULY, 2005

"Who are you going to pick up near the hospital?" Y/n asked as the wind blew her hair out of her face and sent it flying behind her. She found that she wasn't as frightened when Mitsuya didn't decide to speed down the streets. 

"I'm going to pick up Mikey from Draken." His eyes scanned the sidewalk for any sign of the two blondes and he eventually found them. "And there they are," Mitsuya said before he pulled in beside them and put a foot down to stable the motorcycle.

Mikey smiled at Y/n and waved to her happily. "We meet again, Y/n."

"Seems like it. It's too bad that we won't get to talk much."

She went to stand beside Draken as to be out of the way of Mitsuya's motorcycle. 

"I'm sure we'll all meet again. I heard you're going to the festival."

"I'm planning on it. Hopefully I can enjoy some of the fun before everything goes down."

Mikey got onto Mitsuya's motorbike and gave her a grin. "Don't tell Emma you heard it from me, but she's looking forward to seeing you again."

Y/n felt a bit lighter from the news since she'd enjoyed her company along with Hinata's. It gave her something else to look forward to. The first priority that night will be to find her brother. 

They all bid their farewells as they each went their separate ways. Though as Y/n made her way to the hospital she felt watchful eyes on her every move. Almost like someone was following her. Y/n tried to sneak glances behind her and quickened her pace to the hospital. 

What if Kisaki had found her? Was he going to try and drag her back into Moebius?

"Maybe I'm just paranoid," she tried to reason with herself even when her footsteps felt heavier with each movement forward. Y/n was relieved to see the entrance of the hospital in sight until she was caught off guard just as she was about to enter the building. 

"Having fun, sis?"

"How did you know I'd be here?"

Y/n turned to see her brother in all his glory with a cigarette resting on his lips. She'd been breathing rather heavily from anticipation that someone was going to try and jump her from behind. Shuuji chuckled and blew smoke into the air. 

"Maybe it was that twin shit that those movies talk about." 

She immediately ran and embraced her brother. He was surprised for a minute when his eyes widened but he just comforted her by wrapping one of arms around to pat her back. 

"Where've you been? You got a place to crash and everything?"

"Yeah, I've been staying with a friend." Y/n looked her brother over and tilted her head to get a better look. "I forgot how lanky you used to be. I mean you were just skin and bone."

"Regardless of how many years pass, you still got a fucking attitude."

Y/n playfully hit his shoulder with a smile before stepping back from him. She had missed having him around. She was ready to tell him her plan about meeting with Takemichi and trying to convince him to help them take down Kisaki. Y/n just wasn't sure how he would react, so she decided to hold off till after their hospital visit. 

Y/n and her brother stepped up to the desk where a nurse sat at her computer. The nurse glanced up to the teens with her pearly white teeth perfectly on display. 

"How can I help you two?"

"Visitors for Hanma. We're family of the patient." Y/n answered with a slight nervousness in her voice. The nurse swiftly typed at her computer before looking back up at them. 

"He's down the hall in room 166. I'm sure he'll be happy to have some family visiting!" She cheered happily and directed her hand towards the hall. 

"Yes, thank you."

Shuuji only grumbled profanities on their way to the room. Y/n snapped her head around to face him, making them stop in the middle of the hallway. He only stared at her without a care since he didn't want to go visit at all. 

"I didn't come here to visit that piece of shit."

"Then why were you here?"

"I came to pay my respects to that girl. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Then why are you following me there?"

"Like hell I'm going to let you go in there alone. I'll just watch from the side or something. Why do you care about him, anyway? He was far from a decent father figure."

Y/n pursed her lips. "He's family."

She gazed at her brother with pleading eyes and he eventually gave in when he continued walking down the hall. They stopped in front of room 166 and Y/n knocked softly on the door. A faint "come in" was heard from behind and Y/n slowly opened the door to reveal herself to her father. He hadn't even bothered to glance over to see who had entered as he stared longingly out the window. 

"I thought I said I didn't want--"

His eyes widened when they landed on Y/n. 

"You're that kind girl from before. The one who visited not too long ago. Are you in some volunteer program?"

Shuuji leaned on the wall just outside the door and couldn't bare to see the interaction between them. Y/n swallowed her complaints and plastered on a wide smile. "Yeah, that's me."

Their mother had died early on and their father essentially hated their existence, at least he did before he lost his memories of his children. They weren't sure what happened to him, nobody really did. At times he was a kind and gentle person then others times his memories would temporarily return and he would have his violent episodes. It was like sneaking past hidden land mines where the slightest misstep could trigger him. 

The accident. 

That's where everything started to unravel. Somehow it was all connected. How did they obtain the ability to time leap? Why were they given the power in the first place?

Even with as long as the twins used it, they still didn't know it's purpose. The first time it happened they had just turned thirteen. A father who despised his children was the environment that they were forced to thrive in. They'd run the memories through their heads repeatedly, trying to figure out what they had done wrong.

OCTOBER, 2002

The day it happened, nothing was out of the ordinary. The two of them were waiting to cross the street with their father behind them. Y/n was innocently excited that they'd successfully brought him out of the house for a change. She could hardly stand still as she waited for the signal to change and could at least try to enjoy the day as a family. Shuuji wasn't nearly as thrilled since a feeling dread tugged at his conscience. 

A loud roar of an engine caught his attention and he turned his head to locate where the sound was coming from. A car seemed to be speeding and swerving out of control down the street. Shuuji immediately reached out his hand to pull his sister back but he didn't feel her standing there any longer. His head snapped back around just as she was being shoved into the street by no one other than their father himself. Delusion filled his eyes with a matching wild grin across his features as he pushed her into the way of the car. 

Y/n didn't have time to react to what was happening and in the split moment her eyes went to scan for who pushed her forward as her mouth feel agape. Shuuji lunged forward to pull her back but his hand just barely missed her and his father locked his arms around him to prevent Shuuji from attempting to save his sister. 

"Don't. This is how it's supposed to be," his delusional father muttered to him. Shuuji eyed the car rushing towards his sister and broke out from his father's hold to jump out to his sister. 

"Y/n!" He called just before driver hit their horn and tried to slam on their brakes in time. 

It was too late.

OCTOBER, 1989

Then there they were, exactly thirteen years in the past. Two children who wished they knew where it all went wrong had it granted. A simple wish somehow manifested a life of its own. In the beginning, it was fun and exciting even. First, they only agreed to meet their parents once they realized what they'd down. Just get a glimpse at who they used to be in the past. Yet, that desire cultivated to wanting to meet them and spend as much time with them as they could. Finally, those two kids wanted to try the impossible and save their parents in a race against time itself. 

Shuuji had realized before his sister the truth of their father's hatred. The answer to their whys. He subtly tried to convince her to change her mind about saving their parents; striving for this perfect family that they couldn't possibly obtain. 

Y/n insisted she would prove him wrong. She was determined to as she watched through the glass. 

"We should go, sis."

Y/n ignored his warnings. "Doesn't our Mom look exactly like us?"

Shuuji began to get impatient as his predictions started to unfold exactly as he knew they would. He heard the cries of a baby pierce through the glass wall and the small smile on his mother's face. "Y/n, she was only supposed to have one baby. The doctors were fucking idiots."

"What are you saying, Shuuji? We're twins, that's not possible."

"Mom's body couldn't take it so she...died."

The machine started to beep loudly in the room and all the doctor's began to panic. "This can't be happening..." Y/n's vision began to blur with tears as her mind started overflow with guild and doubt. "What do I do? It's all my fault. Shuuji, it's all my fault."

Shuuji went to pull her into him and blocked the scene unfolding from his sister while she covered her ears to block out the noises. "Shut up. There's nothing we could do, alright?"

He held his sister's hand within his own and tried to get her to face him. "Let's go back."

"What if we can't?"

"We can, come on we're going to go back. Say you want to go back."

"I want to go back," Y/n said but her words were slurred behind her sobs. 

"I want to go back!" Shuuji shouted while keeping contact with her. 

"I want to go back!" She repeated with the same tone. 

JULY, 2005

The Hanma twins had time leaped multiple times since then and nothing ever seemed to change. Regardless of what they did the future they'd seen once was the same each time they would travel. The timeline was set in stone, never changing. The twins drifted through their teenage years and relived the same life over and over again. 

That was one of the significant reasons Kisaki meant so much. In their eyes, he had done the impossible. He guided them to change their futures and even the future of others. 

Whether they were pawns or tools it didn't matter. They had finally found some type of purpose within him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.2K 26
Hanma shuji x female reader You are a high school girl and never expected an incredibly tall delinquent boy who never shows up to school would be the...
36.4K 1.9K 16
A complicated relationship is what (Y/n) Tachibana and Hanma Shuji have. Hanma who sticks with Kisaki and (Y/n) who's secretly worry about Hanma who...
166K 6.4K 35
I always wondered what went wrong? but then again, it was never right to begin with. I was with you from the start, but I wasn't what you wanted. Ev...
322K 12.8K 59
(Y/n) is a cool and laidback girl who's all sorts of random but she's knows how to fight pretty good. What will she do when she attracts attention sh...