Signs (Draco Malfoy)

By melanieamelia_riddle

WARNING ⚠️ don't read if you're under 16. Read at your own risk don't wanna hear that I didn't warn you am no... More

Walk through cast✨
One| Try Me Again
Two| Bet
Three| Can't Move On
Four| 'Sister'
A/N PLEASE READ
Five|Star
six|LATE
Seven|Page 123 -125
Eight| Party
Nine| R E T H I N K
Not a update but please read
Ten 🤍 pt 2.
Eleven| New York

Ten| Deserves Better

123 0 3
By melanieamelia_riddle

still need to reread and fix some things but just enjoy it until I fix it 

Amelia

Reading against my headboard I looked over to see it's '12:00 a.m.' meaning everyone is asleep and now it's go time for me.

Getting up and slipping on my shoes seeing as I changed after my visit to the black lake and just skipping dinner gave me time to do that. I walked over to my desk and picked up my wand and put it into my pocket. I walked out closing everything, to be honest, it wouldn't matter if I made too much noise considering Melissa moved her thing's out today in the morning.

I walked down the stairs and into the common room where I was met with the fire burning and everything in order. Still, on my way, I walked out and into my potions class where I was met with a grumpy-looking snape.

Earlier

" Absolutely not," he said, pacing around the room and getting ready for the next class. "Come on, I just need help getting out of here. I won't be long. I promise I only need to go to the ministry and check something" I said, crossing my arms and leaning against the wall.

"Like I said no" he hissed being fed up with me already. Not wanting to give up so easily I walked up to him and got on top of his desk which seemed to catch his attention considering he was glaring up at me. "Stop hating me so much and let me go," I said, stomping my feet on his desk which only made him glare at me harder. I swear if looks could kill I would already be buried 8 feet underground.

"Fine and get off my desk and out of my room. I'll be expecting you here at 12:20 a.m. no later" he yelled, making me get up off his desk. excitement running through my body I did the one thing no one would ever dare to do. I jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. It's weird honestly but try to be me with no father around. No one to give this type of hug to.

Groaning, he patted my back just wanting me off. Smiling, I pulled away and walked out of his class knowing I just made him hate me more but like me a little.

Now

He was tapping his foot with his arms crossed over his chest just waiting for me to get going. Smiling, I walked up to the fireplace and into it with the floo powder in my hands. Pound and clear I yelled 'ministry of magic'. Letting the flames deserve me. I stumbled out when touching the floor; looking up I was met with no one around the halls empty and all the lights off. Brushing myself off I pulled out my wand muttering 'lumos' adjusting my eyesight from the light I stepped into the elevators clicking level 9.

Stepping out I walked into the room of doors where I was standing in the middle of a circular room. Everything in here was black including the floor and ceiling; identical, unmarked, handleless black doors were set at intervals all around the black walls, interspersed with branches of candles whose flames burned blue, their cool, shimmering light reflected in the shining marble floor made it look as though there was dark water underfoot.

Really wanting to get this over with, I picked the same door I picked on the my right the last one; where it should lead me to what I am looking for. Stepping through it I was met with shelves filled to the up with files. Breathing in I spotted a light coming from the end of the hall. That's weird no one should be here only if they are here for the same reason I am but I doubt that.

'Come to me' whispered a creepy voice echoing off the walls making it sound really loud. Not wanting this to be a suicide mission I ran to the same spot I found my file. Reading all the names until I found mine sitting perfectly closed. Opening it I turned around hearing the voice get closer 'come to me' it said again. Hissing, I read what I came to find. Only if she knew that her father and brother were standing in the shadows watching her, making sure nothing would happen to her.

Hearing the voice the brother nodded to the father moving out still making sure Amelia doesn't see him he moved closer to the voice. Trying to stop the voice so she could have time to read through everything.

Breathing in and out the room temperature getting colder by me standing here reading my file. Brushing my fingertips against a half photo of me and my mother sitting enjoying the evening on top of a hill watching the sun go down. The only difference between this photo and all the rest is this one is a moving one giving me a chance to see who else was there. A father with black curly shiny hair and a baby boy on his lap looking out into the view.

Tears were falling down my cheeks and onto the photograph. This might be the only picture I'll ever get. 'Run' a stronger, a more aggressive voice said, making me turn around and see where that source was coming from. But every step I took to where it came the colder I got. Shivering I walked to stopping mid-way seeing a cloaked figure walking my way. Not knowing what to do I kept taking a step back which only made the figure pull out his wand and point straight at me. Tying me where I was standing he started walking up to me and once in front he pulled down his Hood showing his face to me.

Scrunching my eyebrows together to figure out who he is. But nothing I just don't know he started looking me up and down with a smirking feeling uncomfortable I tried to move. I want to mentally slap myself. Of course, I Wouldn't move an inch because I am tied up. Hold in my breath I notice his unruly wavy brown hair and his brown eyes. "We finally met" he laughed squishing my cheeks together not liking his touch I moved my head away. Sighing he pulled my head back to face him." I see you're just as stubborn as your father. Lucky he doesn't have a clue I have his precious princess" he laughed in my face again shaking his head.

Feeling myself free I moved my hand to test it out. Raising my brows I stayed in place waiting for the right time. "Run," said the same voice that warned me to run earlier. Listening I ran down the way I came and looking back I saw two other cloak figures point their wands at the men that tied me up. Not wanting to see this anymore I pushed open the door and ran into the elevator clicking the first level. Once there I was stopped by a figure putting its hand over my mouth but raised his other hand signaling me to be quiet.

For some reason, I felt like I could trust him so I listened and stayed quiet. He pulled out his wand signaling me to walk over to the fireplace. Walking he looked back and forth making sure nothing was coming. Walking into the fireplace thinking of Snape's class, I let the fire dissolve around me but the last thing I saw before leaving was spells being thrown around the air and forth.

stumbling out the fireplace bumping into snape who was crossing his arms looking down at me. " and we'll I see I can notify him your safe" he said walking over to his desk pulling out a piece of parchment. Crossing my arms over my chest I walked up to him and glared at him clearly wanting to know who he's talking about but before I could have a say he looked up and shook his head " nope I can not tell you and now good night miss rid- Parkinson" he said mentioning me to leave rolling my eyes. I walked in front of him and hugged him honestly just wanting a hug. Again groaning but giving in he wrapped his arms around me hugging me. Now if someone says I can't accomplish something they are damn wrong because I got snape, yes people Snape to hug me back and that's an accomplishment I do say so myself considering he's a grumpy guy.

Pulling away for him to only pull me back in and just be in a peaceful hug. "You need to stop being such a am too good and be like this. I would rather you be like this Amelia" he said pulling away making me look into his eyes. Nodding, I turned on heels ready to leave but something just wasn't right. He's nice for anyone's liking I wish he could have been my father just imagine me walking into his class seeing my own father teach and laugh making him the happiest person on earth because that's what he deserves not what lily left behind a broken man into pieces not knowing what to do not knowing what he did wrong. It wasn't his fault he was sordid into Slytherin.

" Be my father," I said, turning around to face him. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened, rolling my eyes as I walked back to him. "I will not replace my own father who I don't know but you deserve the world. I wish I could have had a father figure like you in my life. Yes you are a grumpy person but you are just like me in different ways and am asking you to be my father figure in my life" I said smiling up to him. Composing himself he looked down and had an unamused face. I swear I want to slap that look off his face. Groaning, I pulled out my wand and looked into his eyes in a deathly glare.

" Why do you have to be like that? I am just asking to have you like a father figure in my life" I yelled, feeling hot tears rolling down my face. I swear I hate my mixed feelings. Sighing he pulled me into a hug shoving my head into his chest so I could shut up. Hearing him sigh again he tightened his hold on me and started brushing his hand through my hair.

"Would you let me speak Amelia I was going to say I would love that but it doesn't mean you being late to my class will change the way I am to you understood?" he asked in his husky voice stilling ruining his fingers through my hair I just nodded. Smiling into his chest I felt myself drift off to sleep in his arms. He picked me up and he carried me back to my dorm and into bed where I welcomed my dreams. He turned off all the lights and looked up to my charmed constellation sky probably thinking of a snarky comment to tell me tomorrow but he walked out closing the door behind him.

***

Walking on time to potions to get there early to not get him mad at me. I turned the corner and bumped into someone making them drop their books to the floor. Groaning, I started picking up the books and handing them back to a Hufflepuff that I bumped into. " Thanks, I'm really sorry I should-" " no I should have seen where I was going and you're welcome," said smiling at him moving out of his way. " Can I make it up to you?" he asked, really not wanting to make this a big idea I nodded am not going to lie he's hot and better looking than Theo who was looking over to me and him. " Sure," I said, smiling at him and looking into his beautiful green eyes.

" Aidan, Aidan McMillan," he said, pulling out his hand. " Amelia, Amelia Parkinson," I said, shaking his hand pulling away. I won't lie, I wouldn't mind if I went out on a date with him. " mhm how about this Saturday to the three broomsticks" he asked nodding he smiled and we were going to part ways until he stopped and turned around. "You got potion right now," he asked, making me turn around and nod at him.

"This might be weird but can I pick you up after class and take you somewhere we can get to know each other so this won't be weird-" I cut him off by kissing him which made him shut up and kiss me back. Pulling away I smiled at him " does that answer your question mister McMillan because I hope so I would love to" I said turning on my heel heading down the hall passing a shocked-looking Theo who had his eyes widened. Smirking, I walked into class and sat on the Slytherin side in the front where professor Snape turned to see who just came in seeing it was only me. Getting up I ran up to him and hugged him laughing at him groaning I'll never get used to this. Pulling away I tossed him an apple and a sandwich wrapped in clear plastic considering I didn't see him at breakfast.

Raising a brow I just shrugged walking back to my desk. Sitting to still see him looking at me rolling my eyes I leaned back in my seat " what? I didn't see you at breakfast so I thought you would like something" I said pointing out the obvious. Taking a bite from the apple he nodded before turning back to what he was doing. "Thank you, sweety, that was nice of you," he said which only made me cringe at what he called me which only made him laugh. First time I have ever heard him laughing now seeing he wants to play like this I just shrugged. I mean I'll get used to it " no problem father and please make time to have lunch today" I said laughing seeing him turn around with an unamused face.

'Fine' he muttered, turning around finishing what he was doing while the class started filling in.

The class was as normal as always. I finished up the assignment early before the due date which is next Friday. Hearing the bell ring I got up and picked up everything, putting it away. " Amelia," said Snape standing at his desk. I turned to face him nodding "yes father," I asked leaning against a desk waiting. " please be safe with McMillan, and if you need anything I'll be here," he said looking down at some paperwork I just nodding walking to the doors but stopped and faced him again "and father please get lunch and dinner," I said crossing my arms and he looked up and nodding "only if you promise to stop calling me father you're making me sound old" he hissed glaring at me I just laughed shaking my head 'no' and walked out closing the door behind me.

"Hey," said a sweet voice turning around to face Luna smiling at her to notice that Aidan was nowhere in front of my class. "Hey Luna," I said, sighing, taking her hand in mine. "Don't worry he didn't set you up it's just I saw Malfoy talking to him" she said making me stop in my tracks feeling my blood start to boil. " what do you mean Malfoy-" "Yeah I was walking down the stairs seeing Aidan walking down seemed like heading down here but then Malfoy stopped him and seemed they were in starting to get into a heated argument" she said cutting me off breathing in and out I muttered a 'thanks' running up the stairs to look for him.

Passing the great hall and up more stairs, I spotted him in the corner talking with some of his friends. Catching my breath I walked over to them and waited for them to be done talking. "Yeah and- oh well I'll talk to you guess later" he walked away from them walking up to me. Awkwardly standing I waved at him while he only raised a brow. "Am sorry I wasn't there it's just Malfoy-" "please don't listen to Malfoy" I cut him off which only made him walk up to me and cover my mouth. "Let me finish, Malfoy told me to back off or something would happen to me so I just left," he said, removing his hand. "Like I said, don't listen to him. He's just crazy with my sister shoving a dildo up his ass" I said smiling while he laughed.

"Alright then let's go before it's too late," he said, taking my hand in his and walking down the stairs; walking out the front door to the top of a hill where flowers and a picnic was set up. Smiling, I turned to face him, already seeing him smiling down at me. Mentioning me to take a seat I sat facing the sunset that was starting to begin.

"Let's play 10 questions so we can get to know each other but 5 me and 5 you," he said filling up a cup of tea for me; handing it to me I nodded while taking a sip. "Don't you think we'll need more than 10 questions to really know each other?" I said, ''Take another sip of my tea." I know but that's the point 10 today and 10 more on our actual date" he laid on his back looking up at the beautiful blue sky.

"Favorite food"

"Easy grilled cheese sandwich," I said, kinda craving it right now I might after this go pay a visit to my favorite elf and see if she can make me one, or better yet I'll make myself one. Thinking of a good question I looked down and then up to his face "what is something about you that would surprise me?"

"Mhm good one; honestly it would be '' he paused looking at me in the eyes smiling he propped himself on his elbows. "That we have met before but not like this," he said, making me gasp from surprise. There's no way that we have met and I never got to know him. I would be mad at myself but why can't I remember meeting him. "You're lying," I said, pulling my unamused face on him. "Your ex-boyfriend used to be my friend and well remember that party a year ago before you two split" "you mean- omg you're the one that was dancing on the table" I laughed remembering it he just nodded rolling his eyes.

"What are you and Malfoy?" he asked, making me stop laughing and look down at him. "Me and Malfoy are nothing, he's just well my sister's friend," I said half lying like how do I explain to him that not so long ago I was yelling at him in the bathrooms you know what never mind.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked because I somewhat have a problem with being with people that already have someone. But he just shook his head, getting up and laying his head on my lap.

"Do you?" he asked while I started running my fingers through his hair. I just muttered a 'no' and started massaging his scalp which he seemed to enjoy a lot. We stayed like that until the stars came out and we laid on our backs looking up at the stars. Feeling as it was getting late I said my goodbye to him and headed back inside and into the kitchen to see no one was there so I just pulled out everything I needed and started grilling it on the stovetop.

Feeling the warm heat the stove brought I hugged myself feeling cold but turned hearing footsteps entering through the door. I just turned back around and flip my grill cheese. "What are you doing," said a voice behind me but didn't turn around knowing it was just Draco. "Making myself a grilled cheese sandwich," I said pointing out the obvious also placing my sandwich on a plate turning off the stove, and faced Draco who looked to just come out of a girl's pussy. "Look am " "save it Malfoy I just want to enjoy my food so good night," I said walking past him and out the kitchen; walking down the stairs to Snape's class.

"Amelia what are you doing out of bed after hours and what is that?" He asked in his grumpy voice. "Well hello to you too father and this is a grilled cheese and the reason I was out so late was because I just came back from my little date with McMillan," I said smiling at his unamused face because I called him father after he asked me not to. "What did I say about the word father Amelia? '' he sighed, glaring at me. I just shrugged and pulled out a chair next to his desk. " We'll come on now, these papers aren't going to grade themselves, and be happy that you got your daughter here to help," I said, taking a bite of my sandwich watching him walking over to his desk, and glared at me more. "Fine," he said, passing me a stack of papers and started grading them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 2.2K 76
⚠️UNDER EDITING/REVISION⚠️ (Still available to read) "There's no way that boy could ever feel love..." Hermione spat "I think he could...you guys j...
354K 11.8K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...
93.2K 2.8K 49
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...
106K 1.5K 33
A Draco Malfoy love story// For readers 16+ Smut, love, & a lot of messes. -Even when drowning seemed like the only option, I was able to find someo...