Live For The Fear

By infamousxangel

Black Crow, a young criminal living in Gotham City. She's a thief and is quite interested in fear. That's why... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Please Read! Thank you
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 15

1.1K 45 4
By infamousxangel

Jackie's POV~

I woke up with 2 arms wrapped around me tightly. My hands uncurled and pressed against a warm chest. Jonathan. Waves of memories of last night flooded my mind. My cheeks got hot at the meer memory of what we did. I cuddled closer to his chest and realized we both were completely naked still. Shit..I need my clothes. Flustered, I quietly and carefully pulled away from his grip and put on my undergarments, his button up shirt, and a pair of black skinny jeans. My eyes glanced up to Jonathan while I slipped on slippers to see him still sleeping.

I smiled to myself and walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast. I searched through some cabnets and found some mix for waffles. Eh, good enough. As I started mixing the ingredients I started to have a minor panic attack.

You know Jackie, he could have proposed to you just to use you. Such a pity.. Shut up, he wouldn't do that. Oh really? How are YOU so sure, huh? Maybe he hates the way your body is and now he'll break it off. Tsk tsk..foolish girl. A little baby bird who STILL can't fly. Such a shame.... Leave. Me. Alone. I'm afraid we can't. We are you. You are us. We are one, you will never be left alone. It's good though, we aren't easily blinded like you. We are NOT equal!

Such a shame... I ignored the voices and poured more waffle mix into the waffle maker. I sighed. "What if they're right?.." my voice barely above a whisper. I sighed and shook my head. 2 arms wrapped around my waist.

    "Good morning, love," Jonathan said while resting his chin on my shoulder. He kissed my cheek leaving a smile on my face. Such a shame.. I looked down at the waffles trying to ignore them.

     "Good morning, sweetie. I"ll bring you a plate," I said faking a smile. Jonathan unwrapped his arms and left. I placed 3 waffles onto a plate with syrup and a strawberry. I fixed a plate for myself and took them to the table.

Jonathan looked up from his lap once he heard the plate set on the table. He smiled. "Thank you," he said as I sat next to him.

   "You're welcome," We stayed quiet for awhile as we ate.

    "Jackie..about last night.." Jonathan started. I felt my heart drop. Such a shame... I looked up at Jonathan as a hint to go on. He looked back down at his lap. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry if I hurt you and I-" I cut him off by lifting his chin and pressing my lips against his.

    I pulled away and gave him a small smile. "It's fine, okay?"

Jonathan smirked as his face turned red. "Are you sure?" he smiled.

    "Yes, I'm sure. And by the way, who knew the Maste of Fear could be sooo adorable," I teased pinching his cheek. Jonathan's face turned redder and he sighed as he looked me in the eye. "Please don't ever do that again."

     I smirked. "Sorry but I can't say I won't. You're stuck with me now," I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around him. Jonathan chuckled.

     "And I'm happy that I am," he replied. Liar.. I sighed. Jonathan pulled me away from his chest. "Are you okay?"

     "Yeah," I said softly.

     "No you're not, what's wrong?" I bit my lip and got up and put away the dishes. Once I placed them in the sink I turned around only to have Jonathan right against me. "Tell me what's wrong," he pleaded.

    "Let's..go into the room and I'll try to explain ok?.." He nodded and led us to our bedroom. We sat on our bed and Jonathan cupped his hands together and looked over at me. "It's them..the voices. While you were gone I was going incredibly insane because of them. I would scream and shout making Eddie nervous," Jonathan cringed a bit when I mentioned Eddie. "They tried telling me to commit suicide and that you were dead. But, I didn't listen to them somehow. Today they started talking to me again," I gulped.

"What did they tell you?"

      "They said I'm a foolish girl that's easily blinded. And they said you probably think I'm not beautiful, that you're using me, that you're a liar.." I trailed off. Jonathan held my hand.

     "Look at me," I looked up into his piercing eyes.

     "Don't believe them, Jackie. I love you with all my heart and you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. If I didn't love you or have any attraction towards you I'd probably be treating you a bit unfairly right now," I chuckled softly at the last part. He smiled. That's when it finally hit me.

     "Um..Jonathan if you don't mind me asking..Where the hell is Eddie?" Jonathan started to laugh and looked at me nervously.

   "I should probably explain...."

A/N~ Thank you for all these votes! I can't say thank you enough, I never thought this story would be noticed or enjoyed. You all proved me wrong :)

I wanted to have some sort of update schedule, so I want you guys to leave suggestions on how many times a week I should try to update or what days I should update since I'm tired of randomly updating. It makes me feel bad and I know what it's like. I think we all know what it's like. Thanks again! ~~Mrs. Jacky Vincent

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.1K 40
Dating the Joker (especially the hot, Heath Ledger-type Joker) is a dream of many Batman fangirls (me! ME!!!!!! But only if I can't have The Scarecro...
153K 3.8K 23
On Halloween night, Scarecrow forces the civilians to evacuate Gotham City after threatening to unleash his potent new fear toxin. Leaving just the c...
24.7K 465 31
Gotham city, a place run by mob bosses and the notorious Bat. A girl gets orphanated at a very young age and grows up dealing with the trauma. During...
1.4K 16 6
𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™π™„π™π™Žπ™ π˜½π™Šπ™Šπ™† 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜½π˜Όπ™π™Œπ™π™„π™‰π™‰ π˜Όπ™π™†π™ƒπ˜Όπ™ˆ π™Žπ™€π™π™„π™€π™Ž It's been six months since the tragic events of The Killing Joke. B...