Oh My Love!

By Reniphilo

A college story on RoNakshi alongside their friends with lots of Romance,Fun, Friendships and Jealousy..... C... More

Author's note
Characters
01.A NEW BEGINNING
02.THE FIRST MEETING
CHAPTER 3
04.THE OTHER GUY
05.WHY HIM??
06.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
07.THE CONFRONTATION
08. THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
GOOD NEWS!!!
09. AN UGLY TRUTH
10. THE CHALLENGE
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
13.THE RESULT
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
22

CHAPTER 15

133 16 12
By Reniphilo

Girls Hostel

As soon as they entered the room..Sonakshi started squealing, leaving Raima confused...

Ra - Sonaaa, What happened??

She looked at her and hugged her tightly..

S - Raimaaaa!!! I'm so happy 😌😌

Ra - Well I'm glad that you're happy..but may I know the reason??

S - Raimuu...(She said literally squeezing her)

Ra - What's wrong with you Sona??🤣🤣

S - I think....

Ra - You think??

S - .........

Ra - What Sona??

S - Well...I think...I might have a.....

Ra - Have a what?? Grenade??

S - What!? No!!

Sonakshi sighed and sat on the bed.. gesturing Raima to sit beside her..which she did.. Sonaskshi gently held her hand...

S - Well...you know I had a thing for Karan right??

She glared at her..

S - Had Raima...Past tense...

Ra - mmm

S - And you obviously know what happened later too!!..

Ra - Yes..(She said gently squeezing her hand)

S - Well..I guess I'm out of it...and I might've moved on from that moron..

Ra - Well that's great Sona... I'm happy for you 😀!!

S - And...

Ra - And??

S - Well...I highly doubt that I

Ra - Might have the hots for Rohit 😏😏??

S - What?? (She seemed a bit flustered)

Ra - Now that you've moved on from Karan..you think that you have the hots for Rohit!! Right ?? ( She nudged her shoulder smirking 😏)

S - Uhh..Well..Maybe...

Ra - Yayyy!!! 🥳🥳🥳!!! Finally!!!

S - But just because I like him that doesn't mean that he likes me too na...How do I know that??

Ra - Are you for real Sona?? That guy is crazy about you..and he finally accepted it just today...

S - He did?😳!!

Ra - Yes..and have you even noticed the way he looks at you?? I feel my heart just melting when he gazes at you!!😌!!

S - So now..what am I supposed to do??

Ra - Well that's your choice..

S - Raimaaaa..(She whined)

Ra - What Sona?? I'm serious!!..See it's crystal clear that he has a thing for you...but whether is he going to make a move by asking you out of not... That is something I am not aware of...🤷‍♀️..

S - So...How did you and Sumit started going out?? I mean who made the first move??

Ra - Well...I guess neither of us...

S - What?

Ra - Yeah I mean..now that I think about it...There wasn't any grand proposal..or even a proper proposal in the first place..Um..We both knew that we had something since the first moment we saw each other..and it just kinda happened... I don't know to explain..(she said in a dreamy haze with a cute smile playing at the corner of her lips☺️)

S - Well.. That's romantic 😏!!

Both of them chuckled..

Ra - See the point is just do what heart says...I know..Very cliche but very true 😂

S - mmmm I have no idea what to do...☹️..

Ra - Then don't do anything...Just sit back and relax...Ok?? Don't stress out yourself thinking about this... Everything will happen if it's meant to be..Mm??

Sonakshi nodded with a smile...

S - Thank you Raima.... You're the best..

Ra - I know 😏.. (She said lifting her imaginary collar)

Sonakshi rolled her eyes and laid down on the bed...

Ra - Yep I'll rest for some time too..

Sonakshi hugged her pillow...while her mind was wandering on Rohit....

**************

Rohit and Sumit settled laid down on the bed not even bothering to change their clothes...

Su - Phew..What a day na??

R - Hmm..

Su - So...

R - So??

Su - Did you enjoy today??

R - Are you kidding?? I loved each and every moment of it.....I mean I know I would be happy but not this much... And especially Sona...I loved and enjoyed each and every second that I spent with her...😌...

Su - Yeah..I saw the little rendezvous you two had outside the hostel...

Ra - Really?? Well..if being atleast 3 inch for from a person is rendezvous...then what am I supposed to call what you and Raima were doing 😏😏...

Su - 🤨🤨...

R - Well.. let's see.I guess the word I'm searching here is....sno..

Su - Shut your filthy mouth...Sippy...

Rohit started laughing.....

R - Well tell me atleast one good reason why even one of the word that I said was wrong...

Su - Rohit...

He hit him on the head with a book...

R - Ow!!! (He said rubbing his head...)

Su - That's what you get for..

R - For speaking the truth...😟??

Sumit glared at him and started beating him with the pillow..

As they were done with their "Fight" both of them decided to hit the bay...

*************

Rohit felt some noises and stirred in his sleep...He ignored it and went and back to sleep..But the noise was just getting louder and louder...

R - Sumitt... What's that noise..??

He asked in a sleepy voice his eyes opening a little bit...his vision was blurry..He rubbed his eyes and was surprised to the scene in front of him..

Sumit and some of his friends were standing there with Sumit holding a cake in his hand..🍰

R - Guys??

He kept the cake in a stool and everyone started singing...

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Rohit....

Happy... Birthday...to you...

Everyone started clapping and cheering...

R - Guys this...When did you plan this and where did you get the cake from??..

Su - Well..we were planning this for 2 days..and we bought the cake just yesterday..

R - What?? Yesterday..?? But you were with me and I never you holding any bag in your!!

Su - Come on Rohit!! Do you really think I'm that dumb that I would carry your surprise birthday cake right in front of you?? We ordered this 2 days ago..and they delivered it while you were in your dreamland..😂😂..

Rohit just smiled not knowing what to say..😀...

Sun- What are you standing there doing nothing?? Come here and cut the cake you moron...

He laughed and cut the cake...which he then fed to everyone...And they had a hell lotta fun that night....

Everyone of them stayed at the room itself..and slept..

*****************

Rohit felt someone shaking him vehemently....

"Rohit...Rohit...Wake up you lazy ass..."

He heard Sumit's voice...

R - What's wrong Sumit.???

He groaned...

Su - Wake up.. there's a surprise for you..

R - Surprise?? (He rubbed his eyes and looked at Sumit in confusion)

Su - Yesss

R - But yesterday night..

Su - This is another surprise..Now get up and get ready...

R - Alright... Alright...I will...

Rohit got ready and as it was Saturday they did not have college..

As soon they exited their hostel, Sumit closed Rohit's eyes..

R - Sumit... What are you doing??

Su - I told you it was a surprise Moron... Listen to people when they speak...

He chuckled and then somewhere Sumit stopped..Rohit felt like it was the canteen..

R - Sumit..Is this the canteen..

Su - Yep...Ready for your surprise...

R - Well if I say no what are you going to do??

Su - Strangle you to death..😊

R - Well in that case I'm ready...

Su - Alright...3...2...1...

He opened his eyes...Rohit blinked for a few seconds..and was surprised.......

*********************

Hey guys....Here goes the next chapter..I hope everyone likes it.. Please do vote and tell your opinions in the comments section...

Alright..

Meet you all in the next chapter...

Till then,

                 Au revoir....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 2.6K 34
This is purely a fictional fanfiction, but how I wish it was true. In the beginning it may seem that I have copied the works of some writers on this...
8.2K 977 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
1.1M 43.8K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...
12.4K 775 11
Nothing to say...just peep inside..... *Mature content*