Ah, It's You again.

By kilrkairi

This a [reader x Gojo Satoru] story. Common jazz, I know. I'm personally more of a Nanamin gal myself, but al... More

Prologue
Bacon strips and Alien Cow hide

Ranked 2nd to Satoru-san in "Most Annoying"

5 1 0
By kilrkairi

Following playlist will be:

Soul Eater - In His Mind
...
Soul Eater - 42-42-2564
...
Noragami - Lurk in the Dark

0:00 ━━━━━━─────── 12:36

           ||           

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

The two stood stood in mutual silence while Yuuji took a moment to process the whole conversation.

"Wait, so are you a sorcerer too?" He finally asked.

"Not quite," You replied, smiling in a cheerful manner.
You then returned to folding and putting away more of your new inventory.
"I do have my connections though," You added.

Yuuji mouthed a long "oh," watching you work from his spot.

"Anyways, is there anything I can help you with?" You asked for real this time. "My partner who runs this place is currently out, but I should be able to cover for him if you need."

"Hmm... oh, actually I just came here because I recognized the music your store is playing," Yuuji explained, rubbing his neck with a sheepish grin on his face.

"Ooooh," you hummed. "Wait, so have you played TWEWY then?" You asked in a split second of realization.
The boy paused, mentally scraping through his memories to put a face to the name.

"Oh that's what it was!" He exclaimed. "Yeah, I played it once when I was much younger, never got to finish it though. That " Zetta slow" dude was major pain, and the DS I was playing on was borrowed from a friend, so by the time I beat him my friend took it back, saying my time was up.."

You sighed, walking over to the boy to give him a pat. "Me too, kid. I couldn't make it past the final boss without loosing my temper after a minute, so I decided to give it some time. Of course right as I decided to pick it back up my DS got Zetta crunched along with all of my precious save data while I was out f-orking out some money from a short job."

You mentally winced at your pathetic attempt at hiding that it was really during a fight that it happened. Not to mention that it was a fight with a cunning grade 1 curse.

When you looked at the boy's face it seemed that he didn't notice, and was rather too busy wincing at the thought of losing all of that in one go.

You gave a small chuckle and pat him once more.
"I'm just glad I got to play it though, the music, the characters, and the art were amazing." You added, straightening out one of the stores signs.

"Yeah, th-"
"Alright, cut the nerdy crap." A deep voice cut in.

You looked back to Yuuji who now had a second and smaller mouth on his cheek, along with a smaller third eye just below his left.

"You're pretty freaking powerful aren't you?," the second mouth said, relocating to Yuuji's other cheek as he tried to slap it shut.

"Oi, shut up," he growled.

"Mmm don't tell me, you're Ryuji Kumen right?" You asked.

At this the smaller mouth bellowed with a deep guttural laughter. "You're funny kid, now answer me. No one sends tremors through my whole domain with just a touch like that."

"Hmm?" You paused, recalling when you first touched Yuuji. You then remembered that you felt your cursed energy surge in that short moment. That must've been what he was talking about. You didn't really know what that was about either, you had a slight guess, but you weren't going to reveal anything to Sukuna.

"Oh, I've been told that I come off as cold, but I never thought that I could actually send shivers through a curse such as the almighty Ryuna," you deadpanned, putting a finger to your chin.

"You, brat,"  Sukuna laughed. "I think I might just come after you right after I get to kill that haughty six eyes."

You raised a brow at this, smirking. "Oh, well it's an honor that I've come as close as second to Satoru-San in pissing off little... what was it again?"

"Ryomen Sukuna,"  He growled, growing impatient.

"Ah, right yes, Ryomen Sakura," You smiled.

You briefly caught Yuuji's hand twitching, which could have been pure coincidence... or it could've been Yuuji suppressing Sukuna's growing urge to strangle you right then and there.

Finally Sukuna's presence disappeared without a word and Yuuji finally let out a sigh of relief.

"Sorry, about that, he just keeps popping out as he pleases, it's really starting to piss me off."

You just started breaking into a fit of laughter without a second's warning. You nearly curled to the floor wheezing, smacking your fist against the leg of the table you stood by.

Poor Yuuji was at a loss for words as he watched your sudden display of uncontrollable laughter.

"D- did, you hear that?" You wheezed. "He- he said haha, he's targeting me after Satoru-San!" You looked like you were on the verge of peeing yourself you were busting up so hard.

"What's so funny about that?" Yuuji asked.
"Wait, do you know sensei?"

At that you nodded quickly, struggling to stifle your laughter. " I just can't believe I actually managed to come close to him in pissing someone off so bad."

Yuuji then nodded, contemplating all of the times he'd noticed his sensei getting on people's last nerve. It was quite a feat really, he even managed to rile up even the calmest souls with ease.

But then it struck him; you were referring to Gojo with his last name. He blushed a little bit realizing how close that must've made you two, but in reality you just got his name mixed up.
Which happened often. You were never good with names, but you tended to exaggerate that problem when belittling people just to push their buttons a little further.

Finally you got yourself straightened out and stood up, clearing your throat, trying to look professional again.

"(Y/n)-san, you can clock out now, I'm off my last break for the day," said a man walking in from the back of the store.

He had long shaggy black hair and was wearing a bright purple button up shirt, some baggy jeans,  with a black apron draped loosely off his hips. He was a pretty average looking guy, but if you looked close enough he did have a slight ruggish charm.

"Thanks, Kariya-San," You said, immediately taking off your name tag and throwing it to the man.

He caught it expertly as he waved you off. Next thing Yuuji knew, he was following you out without thinking.  "I haven't eaten since seven this morning, I think I might go over to that Greek joint," you said. "How about you?"

Yuuji looked over at you, ready to reply when he caught sight of Gojo and Megumi on the other side of the bustling street.

"Actually I think I just saw Gojo-sensei and Megumi-kun, wait here I'll go get them!" He shouted to you as he ran off the other way.

You then looked over the direction he went running in and indeed you saw him. The man you hadn't laid eyes on since you were laid off from Jujutsu tech. He was donning a blindfold now, but he still seemed to be rocking that same haughty smile as always. That is until he turned your way.

You just barely managed to turn around in time and walk away as if nothing happened. You knew he probably caught you staring still, but you couldn't stay any longer.

           ||           

"Gojo-sensei!" Yuuji called out, catching the man's attention.
He looked over to the boy, but soon caught the very familiar presence of someone he was hoping to never see again. Upon looking closer you really were there. So grown and different now, you had a more mature charm to you, despite your daring garb. But just as soon as you were there, you we gone just as fast.

"Gojo-sensei, I just met someone you know, it's (Y/n)-san, she's just back the-" Yuuji said, pointing back, but stopping once he noticed your were gone.

"Where'd she go?"

Meanwhile, Megumi noticed his sensei was zoning out, which was most unusual behavior for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 78.4K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
658K 34.9K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
788K 39.9K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIESโœจโœจ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
2.9M 54.4K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...