I Found A Robot Hiding In My...

By TransformersChick

After Abigail saw her mother get killed in front of her by her abusive and drug addict father who also abused... More

Oc
The Day You Left was The Day I Changed
Hanging Out with Crosshairs and Friends
We Battle For Good! Not Evil! Unlike Him!
The Battle Between Good and Evil!
Gaining New Friends and Old
The Final Fight Between Autobots and Neutral
Relaxing with the Autobots
Hanging out with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker
The Day We Played Together
Getting sick
Girls day! with Chromia, Arcee, and Delilah
Singing a Disney song with someone part 1
First day of school
Bullies part one
Enyo's Fun Day
Secrets kept. A New Journey and Enemies
Truth part one
How Prowl and Harley met (Bonus chapter)
Rescue Mission part one
Family Reunion
Holoforms
How Ariella and Joltstrike met eons ago (Bonus chapter)
A/N
Abby's trip to South Korea
Welcome back. Night Scares
Kim Family Temple
Halloween Party (Halloween special)
Thanksgiving day
Christmas in Korea
Hi guys.
New Year's Celebration
Warning
Abby's recovery and beach trip
Abby and Friends in High School

Teenage girl?! (Bonus chapter)

600 12 6
By TransformersChick

Third person pov

It was a normal morning in the Kim household. Everyone was fast asleep, except for a teenaged girl with long flowing black hair that reached her lower back and wearing clothes that would make any teenagers her age jealous with rage. She had on very little makeup but only red lipstick. She was humming a song she had downloaded on her phone.

Jadeon entered the kitchen after smelling the delicious smell of something cooking from all the way upstairs.

The girl was too busy cooking eggs, bacon, pancakes and waffles to notice someone entering the kitchen. She didn't know she was tall instead of being her normal six year old self.

"What's cooking?" Jadeon asked.

"Good morning, Jadeon. I'm cooking breakfast." The unknown girl answered as she flipped the pancakes over as well as the waffles.

Jadeon almost screamed as he dropped what he was working on to the floor. "Uh. What-? How-?" He couldn't make a single sentence.

The girl turned around and stared at him. "Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Blue eyes looked at him with worry.

"Go look in a mirror." Jadeon spoke, his mouth agape from shock.

The girl blinked her eyes before she went to the nearest bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. Eyes widened, mouth open in shock and horror, before an ear-piercing scream rang out around the house, "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

Everyone was immediately awake and wondering what the heck the screaming was about.

Meanwhile with the girl

She was panicking as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. "I- How-?" She couldn't form a single sentence due to how shocked and scared she was of herself.

"Where's the fire?!" Cris burst downstairs and seemed to be holding a fire extinguisher.

The teenage girl ran out of the bathroom still freaking out. "Jadeon, what am I supposed to do with this?" She motioned to her entire body. She was wearing a v-neck shirt, dark blue skinny jeans that hugged her curves and black heeled boots that stopped at her mid thighs.

Cris crashed on the floor, not expecting any of that. "Cris crashed!" Jadeon called out to everyone. Yemon was confused and walked downstairs to see what the problem was.

The girl was having a hard time controlling her breathing as she looked at herself. She felt another scream building up.

Jadeon tried to calm Abby down, as everyone else piled downstairs.

Cee and Mia immediately went to the now teenaged Abigail's side and tried helping Jadeon calm her down.

Ron was confused as he wondered how Abigail was a teenager.

"I'm literally freaking out right now. I can't calm down!" Abigail was panicking too much to try and control her breathing. Cee and Mia had to help her with breathing exercises.

Prowl called Harley to come and help them.

Harley, being woken up from her slumber, marched downstairs with a belt that was from her military uniform and glared at everyone. "Someone better have a good fucking reason as to why I was awakened at this ungodly hour!" She spat, as she glared at everyone, minus the femmes and the teenager.

Yemon motioned to Abigail and silently hoped his angry sparkmate would help.

Harley looked to Abigail and noticed she was panicking and a teenager. She calmed down and went to her baby. "Breathe, baby. Breathe." Mother/daughter began to calm down together. "All right now. Someone explain what happened, and why Cris is on the floor." The woman turned to everyone with a raised brow.

"Cris crashed to the ground. How Abby became a teenager, we don't know." Jadeon answered.

"I think it was that hot dog I ate when we went out with Daddy, Mom. It tasted really weird and it made my stomach hurt a bit." Abigail tells her mother and Harley turned to Yemon.

Yemon did not know how that could've happened.

"I am never eating hot dogs again." Abigail shuddered as she walked back to the breakfast and started placing them on plates.

Enyo came out of the elevator and wondered what has happened while she wasn't around.

Abigail placed the plates full of food on the table for everyone and started grabbing the milk, juice and glasses for the drinks and set them on the table.

Everyone sat at the table and said thank you for the food.

Abigail sat next to Joey and Justin as she started eating her food. Her blue eyes were focused solely on her plate as she ate.

Everyone joined in eating the delicious food, each one saying how good it tastes.

"You've all had my cooking loads of times. How is this any different?" Abigail asked as she looked at everyone with a raised brow.

Enyo just shrugged to herself, not even sure anymore. Cris finally woke up and joined everyone in eating breakfast.

"You're finally awake! How was your short nap, Cris?" Abigail snickered as Cee and Mia laughed while Harley, Avery and Ariel chuckled.

Cris growled before he continued eating.

Abigail finished eating her food and went to the sink with her dishes and started washing her plate and glass as well as her utensils.

Enyo went to help once she was done with her breakfast. Ryker had to go back to work with Katsu.

A sigh left the dark black-haired vixen's lips as she looked outside her home. She wanted to get ready for school herself, but given the state she's in, that would be impossible. She needed to get some things for another bedroom she would be using.

Enyo had to leave since school was going to start soon.

Abigail went upstairs and Harley gave her a bag that she bought recently and hasn't used and Abigail started getting ready for work.

Joey and Justin waited for Abigail to finish doing what she's doing. They both were dropping her off at work before they continue onwards to their school.

Abigail came downstairs and went outside. She immediately went to Joey's car and climbed inside.

Joey drove off with Abigail in his passenger's seat with his brother following them.

Abigail sighed as she looked outside the window. She laid her head on her arm.

Joey looked over at her and wondered what was wrong as she seemed unwell this morning.

"My entire body hurts. Will I be stuck like this forever?" Abigail felt like crying as she looked outside the window of Joey's car.

Joey sighed and thought that Ryker would know more of this.

Abigail looked down at her lap and leaned her head against the window as she waited to be dropped off at her work.

Joey soon made it to the building after thirteen minutes of driving and parked in the parking lot.

The sixteen year old girl had grabbed her bag, kissed Joey's cheek quickly and got out of the car. She speed walked inside the building to try and cool down the light blush on her cheeks.

Joey sat there shocked and blushing madly as he tried hiding his face.

Abigail stopped just as she was about to step foot in the building and turned to look at the two cars. She noticed Joey was hiding his blushing face and giggled before she turned her head and walked inside the building, the door closing behind her, hiding her form.

Joey then left with Justin and started driving to school.

Abby walked into her office and started working on the stacks of papers that were on her desk.

Mallory entered with some paperwork in her hands, wishing Abby a good morning while placing the paperwork on her desk.

Abby smiled as she wished the woman a good morning as well before continuing on with her work.

"You have a call in five minutes, Abby. Want anything to drink?" Mallory asked.

"I'll take a water please." Abby smiled as she read through the papers.

Mallory brought a glass of water, placing it on the desk, before she left to go to her own duties.

Abby took a small sip of water and placed the cup on the desk again as she read through some alliance papers from some companies she's never heard of before.

Mallory got to her own work and went to finish it.

"..." Abby said nothing as she placed the stack of alliance treaties aside and started working on the other pile that Mallory brought in.

Mallory finished her work halfway and went to take a lunch break. "Abby, it's time for our lunch break." She told the sixteen year old girl.

Abby's pov

I looked up as soon as I heard that and looked at the remaining stack of papers I had to go through before I stood up and clocked out for lunch.

"Come on. Why don't we eat together?" Mallory suggested as she took out her lunch.

I nodded my head and went outside to see what I can buy for my lunch break.

People waved hi to Abby and wondered where she was off to.

I found a restaurant to get food and started my walk to Subway.

People walked by, each one going to different stores or restaurants.

I went inside and stood in line for Subway.

The line was big right now.

I thought about what to order as I looked over the possible options.

There were two more people in line besides myself, one was ordering a salad.

I finally found out what I wanted to order and thought about what to get my twins when they pick me up.

It was finally my turn to order. "What can I get for you?" The female worker asked.

"I'd like a footlong Italian ham sandwich with Mexican shredded cheese, lettuce and ranch, please?" I gave what I wanted on my sandwich.

The employee started making her food, as someone else went to type in how much it would cost.

I waited for the total cost of my food as I looked over the multiple chips and cookie options.

After a minute, my food was soon ready and was being brought over to the cash register. The employee then told me the total cost of my food with my drink and snacks.

I paid for my meal with my debit card.

The food was soon handed over in a plastic bag, along with the receipt.

I thanked the lady and walked over to the soda machine and looked over the options for which one I wanted to get.

There were so many soda options for me to choose from.

I decided to just get a Sprite without ice since it always melts in my drinks and I don't like it.

I had everything I bought after I placed the lid on my soda and grabbed a straw and placed it in my bag of food before I left the restaurant.

I walked back to my company and walked indoors to eat my food in my office.

Mallory came to see with me since she wanted to see how I was doing.

I was eating my lunch and sipping my soda while I looked over what I needed to do next on my computer.

"When is the next meeting, Abby?" Mallory asked.

"Later on around 4:30 just before I leave." I ate her sandwich after I looked at my schedule.

Mallory nodded her head as she took a sip of her green tea.

I looked up when I heard someone walking up.

A coworker entered the office and looked like they wanted to tell me something.

I looked up with my food halfway to my mouth before I composed myself. "What is it?"

"The client is coming to the meeting sooner than we expected, Abby." The man explained.

"What?" I stood up in shock and my sandwich dropped to the table, landing on the subway wrapping paper. "'So soon? When?"

"15 minutes?" He asked as he looked behind him.

"..." I had no idea what to say to that. To say I was panicking on the inside, would be a bit of an understatement. I was full on freaking out.

He conversed with the person behind him before correcting himself. "Never mind. Around twenty minutes. I heard wrong." He said.

Mallory rubbed my back, being there to help in any case.

I sat down again and sighed.

Time skip to after the meeting (third person pov)

Abby was waiting for someone to come and get her from the front of her company as she checks her watch.

A gold Lamborghini pulled up near her with the window rolling down. "How was work?" Justin asked.

Abby sighed, clearly stressed out from being told of the client arriving twenty minutes early was putting so much stress on her body and mind. But she didn't want anyone knowing she was stressed, so she faked a smile. "It was fine."

He opened the door for her, welcoming her in.

She smiled again and climbed inside the car and closed the door.

He soon left after Abby's seatbelt was on.

Abby leaned her head back and sighed to herself. She had been dealing with loads of paperwork and other things that she had to skip her lunch.

Justin played some music on the radio for Abby.

The teen girl smiled as she listened to the song, before a news report interrupted.

Justin turned the volume up to listen to it.

Abby yelped when a gunshot went off from the radio and placed her hand over her heart to calm down. "Everyone, wherever you are, head to the nearest store or house right now! There is a shooting happening nearby!" More gunshots could be heard with people screaming in the background. Abby looked at Justin, scared.

Justin searched for where the shooting was happening and contacted one of the bots.

Abby's door was suddenly flung open and the teen was pulled out of the car and pushed to the ground with a yelp, scraping her arms and legs in the process.

Justin jumped out, going for his pistol to guard her as he punched whoever grabbed her.

The man fell with a grunt as another man grabbed Abby's arm harshly and aimed the pistol at the back of her head. Abby wanted to cry.

Justin stopped, not wanting her to be harmed in any of this.

Meanwhile with the other Bots

Ron looked to Mia and the others, having got a message from Justin.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go kick some tailpipes." Mia cracked his knuckles. She knew Justin
was with Abby and knew something was wrong.

Joey nodded in agreement, cracking his neck. "Let's get going." The others nodded.

Back with Abby and Justin

Abby flinched when the man pulled her to her feet forcefully and she was pulled over to Justin's car where other people had climbed in.

Justin held his arms up and hoped at least one of the bots were close.

Abby's eyes stung with tears as she was forced into the car and the backseats before the man climbed in and shut the door before he laughed and then they drove off.

Justin smirked when he noticed a blue Bugatti race in, going to chase them from behind secretly. :I will keep up behind them in the shadows:. Drift said to the others.

Abby looked at her hands in her lap as the men who kidnapped her in broad daylight started hollering how they snagged the best car in the whole state.

Justin's holoform flickered, before disappearing.

Abby noticed they were stopping at a gas station and noticed all the men had piled out of the car.

Drift watched from the sidelines, hidden in the shadows. "Are you okay, Abby?" Sunstreaker's voice asked quietly from the radio once the men were out of sight.

"I'm scared, Sunny. What if we never get out of here? What if they kill me? What if they find out about you?" Abby's breathing was starting to increase at an alarming rate.

"I'll protect you. Just need the right time to get out of here." Sunstreaker replied.

Abby's heart rate was beating too fast for her to hear what he was saying. She put her hands in her hair and her eyes were wide with fear.

Justin appeared next to her, comforting her as best as he can, being careful not to get caught even though his windows are tinted, and making sure none of the men return.

Abby starts crying as she looks at the floor in front of her. She didn't want to get killed nor did she want Sunstreaker to get hurt.

"You'll be okay, Abby. Drift is also following." Sunstreaker promised.

"He is?" She looked at him with tears still falling down her face.

"Yes." Justin pointed to where he knew Drift was, who quickly flashed their lights.

Abby smiled slightly and hugged Justin, all the while she's trying not to blush at the action.

Justin hugged back and stayed like that.

Abby sighed. "I look like a mess." She looks at the scrapes she got.

"I know. I don't have anything on me for that." Justin sighed.

Abby looked up at him. "It's fine. I've been through worse treatment than that."

"I know.." Justin looked outside the window to try and spot the men.

The men were clearly causing a fight in the store as one held out a bag while the others had guns pointed at people and stealing valuable things. Abby tried taking a look outside.

Drift was busy dialing the police, as Justin waited for the others to arrive after he shared his location.

Abby gasped when she noticed the men were coming back to the car when they heard police sirens.

Justin disappeared quickly, not wanting to be found. Prowl was leading the group of police cars.

The men climbed in the car and started driving off. One of them glared at Abby. "You called the police, didn't you? You bitch!" He raised his fist and hit Abby. She yelped in pain as she held her stomach and coughed.

Drift watched from the sidelines, worried for Abby and Justin since Abby doesn't know how to protect herself very well. Justin, well, he can protect himself, but he tends to be a bit violent when it comes to his twin and Abby being injured.

A cough came from Abby's lips as she was forced to sit upright by her hair being pulled and then she got knocked out by someone hitting the back of her neck. The last thing she heard before darkness consumed her was, "She's valuable. I think we should have a ransom on her head if her family wants her back so much."

Time skip to them arriving at their base

Sunstreaker sat quietly in an unknown hangar, not moving an inch.

Abby's unconscious body was carried out of the car and placed in a plane that the men were planning on using to get out of the state and to another one.

Drift sat with Mirage, both using his cloaking, to listen in on the conversation.

"What do we do if her family refuses to pay us?" One of the men asked as they loaded bags of cash onto the plane.

"I am trying to figure that out." The leader answered.

"Well we better hurry. I can hear the cops from here." Another man said as he picked up two bags filled with money and put them near the stairs to the plane.

"Block all exits." Yemon ordered the other officers.

The men had placed the last of the stolen goods into the plane and climbed aboard. "Next stop, Tokyo, Japan!" All guys laughed as they sat down, ready to take off.

Drift moved onto the plane behind them with Mirage placing down some charges that would fry the controls.

Abby's body was in the back of the plane and set on the floor with the rest of the luggage. She had a purple bruise forming on her stomach from being punched.

Akio watched Abby and kept an eye on her while Sergio kept watch for the men.

The plane started moving and it drove out of the hangar and to the runway.

Police quickly moved out of the way and Yemon could only watch as the plane took off to the sky.

The four men hollered in cheers as they quickly started moving around. One man went to check on Abby.

Sergio quickly set the cloaking on himself and Akio.

The man had a pocket knife out as he glared at the unconscious girl before him. "You know Princess, you could make a lot of money for my friends and I. So we're going to hold you hostage until we get the entire loot of money from your Royal family." He smirked as he lightly cut Abby's arms.

Sergio held back Akio from tearing the man's head off, along with dealing with Deadlock.

The man held up some of Abby's hair and held his bloody knife up. "I wonder what would happen if I cut your hair, but then again, you're unconscious. So I don't think you would notice." He chuckled deeply.

"That's it!!" Akio tore himself from Sergio's grip and tackled the man away from Abby with anger burning in his body.

Abby coughed and opened her eyes and noticed she wasn't in Justin's car anymore. She winced when she tried moving her arms and noticed blood lightly trickling from open wounds.

Sergio walked up to her and started treating her wounds with the supplies he had with him, while removing the cloak and Akio knocked the man unconscious.

Abby's eyes watered and she started crying from the fear she felt and silent sobs racked her body as her head hung low and she tightly shut her eyes.

Sergio hugged the young girl to give her some comfort. Akio was busy tying up the man with rope that was lying around and getting duct tape and putting it over the man's mouth.

Abby looked up when she heard someone running to where they are and her eyes held fear in them.

Akio used the shadows to his advantage, while Sergio set up a cloak for him and Abby to hide from the human eye.

Abby winced again when she tried backing away from the door and held her stomach, which was still hurting.

Akio attacked the other man that entered the room and went to tie him up as well.

The man fought back as he shouted to the other men, "Hey! We got a bunch of sneaky people back here! They snuck on because we were stealing the number one prize!" He grabbed his gun and went to shoot Akio but Abby got in the way of the bullet and fell to the ground with a thump! as she held her stomach and curled into a ball.

Akio grew angry, breaking the man's arm and tossing him to the wall, instantly knocking him out. Sergio tried to stop the bleeding. "Why the frag would you do that, Abby?! He would've handled the wound." He growled as he searched for something to help him stop the bleeding.

"He would've found out about you guys." Abby shuddered as she saw her blood on her hands.

"Just hold on, okay? You'll be okay." Sergio promised, although he was trying not to panic. It seemed like he was saying that to himself more than the injured girl. Akio, on the other hand, went to deal with the last remaining men and went to cut them to shreds in the process.

Abby heard the screams and cries and flinched.

Sergio covered her ears and blocked her sight from looking at anything. Akio, covered in blood, sat down in the cockpit of the plane.

Abby started coughing and shaking as she looked at her wound on her stomach.

Time skip to Akio turning the plane and flying back

They made it to a hospital, where Abby was being treated by Ratchet and other doctors.

Abby was put to sleep with some medicine inserted in her IV. Her family quickly got to the hospital after hearing the news.

Yemon waited while he paced around worriedly.

Harley, Ariel, Cee and Mia were all internally freaking out. Ariella was sitting down in a chair, trying not to rage.

Akio had been sent home to clean himself up and calm his angry rage.

Harley wanted to know if her only child was going to be okay.

They were all worried for Abby and hoped everything will be okay.

A few hours had passed by with no word of the girl or her conditions as of yet. Harley was sure she was about to lose it. Ariella was looking restless as she started pacing back and forth.

Yemon had sat down, tired from pacing around on the entire floor.

Ariella looked like she was going to explode on someone if she and the others don't get word of her little sister's conditions.

Sullen rubbed his girlfriend's back. Ratchet finally came out of the room.

Questions immediately started flying from every female of the family as they wanted to know if anything was wrong with her.

"She'll live, but she will be in some pain once in a while. She will not be able to go to school for now so she can give her wound some time to heal." Ryker explained after the questions had finally stopped.

"What about her arms? Are they okay?" Harley asked him.

"Yes. There will be new scars though." Ryker answered.

Harley looked at Yemon.

Yemon looked saddened at hearing that.

"Can we see her?" Cee asked.

"Yes." Ratchet motioned them to follow him as other doctors and nurses left the room.

The females followed Ratchet to the little girl's bedroom and hoped to Primus that Abby was going to be okay after they leave the hospital.

They walk into the room and see Abby hooked up to a heart monitor with a breathing mask.

Harley felt like crying right then and there as she stared at her only child. Ariella covered her mouth to stop herself from screaming. Ariel, Cee and Mia all broke down crying at the sight of their niece with new scars on her body.

Yemon stood next the bed and went to hold his sparkling's hand.

A tiny groan left the girl's slightly parted lips and she opened her eyes, only to close them again because of the sun and the lights in the room.

Ryker knew why, knowing she'd need to adjust to the light.

Abby moved her eyes to look at her family before turning to look at her father. "Daddy?" Her weak voice croaked.

"I'm here, sweetspark. You're okay." Yemon assured her, smiling a bit.

"Akio? Sergio? Where-" a light cough interrupted her.

"I'm here." Sergio waved from where he stood at the door. "Akio went to calm himself at home and take a shower." Ron explained.

"Did he get hurt?" The little girl asked as she looked at Sergio.

"He is okay." Sergio said, nodding to her.

"Abby, honey. What were you thinking? What would your father and I do if you didn't survive this?" Harley was close to breaking as she asked that. "I didn't want them knowing about that secret. We're supposed to be hidden, and he was going to take the hit like always. I didn't want him getting exposed." The females all looked at each other in shock.

Yemon sighed softly, rubbing her head. "You still put your life in danger. Think before you do something."

"My body moved on its own. I didn't know what I was doing until I felt pain." Tears stung her eyes and one slipped out.

Her father wiped her tears away and smiled at her.

She weakly smiled back at him before she turned her gaze to Ryker. "How long will I be here, Grandpa?"

"Not too long. Once you're feeling a little bit better, then you will be able to return home." Ryker replied, patting her on the head.

"How is Justin? Is he okay, too?" Abby asked as she looked at her aunts with worried eyes.

"I am right here." Justin was standing next to his twin, no harm done.

Abby went to move her arm but she let out a slight yelp when her arm started hurting.

"You should not be moving right now, Abby." Ryker told her.

Abby looked at the ceiling as she listened to everyone converse around her about what will happen when she gets out of the hospital.

A blue and gold Bugatti pulled up in the parking lot of the hospital. It was Drift. Ron looked at his phone as he got a text message from the mech, asking if Abby was okay.

Abby was falling asleep but she fought to stay awake. She didn't want to see the event replay in her mind.

"You need to rest, sweetspark." Yemon said, rubbing her head.

Abby's eyes closed and Harley sighed to herself as she sat in a chair she brought over to sit near her daughter's bed.

Yemon brought a few other chairs up for everyone. Akio entered the room, glad to see she was okay.

"She just fell asleep." Ariel told him as she and her sisters sat down.

Akio nodded and went to stand with Sergio. Yemon sat next to his sparkmate.

"Who's going to stay here and make sure she's okay?" Harley asked him once he sat down.

"Ryker said he would stay here and take care of her." Yemon replied, while Ryker went to speak to one of the nurses.

"But what if he's needed for another patient?" Harley pointed out. "Yemon, we almost lost our child." Her voice was breaking as she said that.

"Katsu is there to help when needed, Harley." Yemon answered, rubbing her back.

The woman sighed as she looked at the state her daughter's in.

Yemon watched while listening to all the noise around him.

Ariel was checking the time on her phone.

It was around 5:07 pm right now.

Harley leaned her head on Yemon's shoulder, feeling tired after panicking so much.

Yemon rubbed Harley's back, while some of the bots went to get something to eat.

Harley looked up at Abby's heart monitor and immediately received flashbacks from when Avery was in the hospital.

Sergio looked at Avery, wondering how she's feeling right now. Yemon was concerned and confused as to what she is remembering.

Abby's heart monitor started acting weird as her breathing became irregular and Harley shot to her feet and looked at her daughter with wide eyes.

Ryker was contacted and he came rushing in with other doctors behind him.

"What's happening?!" Avery looked at the little girl wide scared eyes as she wondered what triggered this.

Ryker made everyone leave the room right away. Sergio held Avery close as they left the room. Yemon did the same to Harley.

Harley wanted to cry right then and there as she hugged herself as if she were trying to protect herself from the storm that was raging within her.

Yemon hugged her tightly, feeling terribly worried about their sparkling.

Coughs could be heard from inside the room as Abby's condition suddenly became worse.

More doctors quickly rushed in the room, they had to figure out a way to quickly help Abby.

Harley was suddenly hit with an idea as she thought back to when she first helped Abby fall asleep when the little girl didn't want to leave Prowl's side when she saw he was injured.

Yemon looked at Harley and wondered what she was thinking.

"I think I might have an idea on how to calm Abby down." She said as she turned to him. "You remember when I was singing that song that Abby fell asleep to when she wouldn't leave your side for anything?"

"Yes, I remember." Yemon nodded his head.

"What if I sing that song again? It might help her calm down."

"I trust in what you say."

Harley smiled at him and went to the door before knocking.

Ryker answered the door, wondering why she'd be knocking when they were trying to do something.

"I might have an idea on how to get Abby to calm down." The woman quickly explained her plan.

Ryker nodded, saying they'll give her and Abby some space.

Harley nods her head in thanks before she walked inside the room and went straight to her daughter.

The room was quiet after the doctors left with Ratchet, except for the beeping of the heart monitor.

"Abby, honey. It's mommy. You're okay, baby. You're back with us, your family. They won't hurt you anymore, sweetie. You're safe now." The beeping of the heart monitor slowed down until it was back to normal.

Ryker came back in to check and saw everything was okay before he let the family back in.

Harley smiled as she sat down again and leaned back in her seat.

Yemon sat next to her, smiling in relief to see everything was okay.

Abby slowly opened her eyes and looked around.

Yemon waved. "You're up."

His daughter hummed as she looked up at the monitor. She wondered what happened while she was stuck in that nightmare of hers.

"You were panicking. Harley spoke to you to try and calm you down." Ryker explained.

Abby flicked her eyes to the side when she heard that. She didn't mean to panic.

"But you're okay now." Ryker smiled.

Abby hummed as she sighed.

"I will be keeping an eye on her health. The hospital doesn't allow visitors after 9 pm sharp." Ryker explained.

The little girl flinched when someone knocked on the door.

Jadeon opened the door, smiling awkwardly as he'd gone across the country to check everything out.

The little girl smiled a little when she saw Jadeon. The three sisters waved at him as Harley and Avery were talking about coming to the hospital tomorrow morning and taking time off work.

"And you little one will be off work for a while until you feel better. And by that I mean you'll be stuck at home after you are discharged." Ryker added to his great-granddaughter.

"What about school?" Harley asked as Abby looked at her great-grandfather with wide eyes.

"She will also be off from school for now, until she is in better shape. But work is off the charts. Stress could cause something to your healing." Ryker told them.

Harley and Avery both knew Abby wanted to argue but with the breathing mask, it was difficult for her to say something without coughing.

"Don't you argue with me, child. I am the doctor here, And what I say goes. Or I'll make sure the Twins keep an eye on you tenfold." Ryker saw the look.

Abby stiffened when she heard that. She didn't mind the twins, but keeping an eye on her tenfold was a little overbearing for her.

"Either you be nice and not do what I say not to do, then you'll be fine. But if you do things I tell you not to do, I'll grab the Terror Twins and make sure they keep a close optic on you." Ryker said in a threatening voice.

Abby stiffened at that.

Ryker sighed before leaning back in his chair.

Abby looked at the ceiling as she played many scenarios in her mind as the family talked about what they should do.

Time skip to Abby being brought home from the hospital

Ryker watched over her from the driver's seat, making sure she was well.

Abby was fast asleep in the passenger's seat and snores could be heard from her as she curled up in the seat.

The man smiled softly before turning his attention back to the road.

Abby was a little girl once more and back in her normal clothes. She was wearing some cute pajamas since she was still tired to change into normal clothes when she was put in Ryker's alt mode.

They were not too far from the house, as they had left the hospital at around 8:05 am.

Meanwhile with the others

The females of the family were busy with something.

"What are you seven doing?" Sullen asked as he was just walking around.

"We're trying to find ways to help Abby with work so she doesn't feel stressed." Ariella answered as she sat on the ground while the others were either on the bed or in a chair.

"Ratchet still said that she won't be allowed near any work. It's nice that you're trying not to make it stressful for her." Her boyfriend hummed.

"Are you going to help?" Ariel asked as she showed Harley something on the laptop and the woman got to typing something on it.

"I don't see why not." Sullen shrugged as he walked over.

Ariella handed him a stack of papers to look over.

Sullen looked it over in interest, reading it over.

"That's just the start of what you'll be dealing with, Sullen." Harley said as she brought out another laptop and started typing away.

Sullen hummed in reply, still looking it over.

"That's how much paperwork she has to deal with per day. Five stacks per day. Not to mention, meetings here and there." Harley looked outside the window.

A hummer was pulling up to the house. It was Ratchet.

"They're home." Cee told them.

Ryker got out of his alt and went to the passenger side.

Abby was just starting to wake up and wondered where she is and what happened.

Ryker went to help her out. "We're home, Abby."

"I thought we were home already. Where did we go?" Abby asked as she looked at him in slight confusion.

"We were at the hospital, child. Let's head inside." Ryker answered and started walking towards the doors.

"Who was hurt?" Abby bounded after him as she asked.

"You were, sparkling. Now, let’s see what everyone’s been up to." Ryker replied, going to unlock the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
200K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
25.3K 579 10
What if Pacifica was there a that day on the road-trip? Would things be different? Would Dipper get caught up with all those girls and Candy? Would...