Love Hurts, Jeon «JJK» ✓

By lovelieswings

".. why?" "Because, Love hurts, Jeon..." ".. and I love you, even when you hurts me." - ❣ Notes: the first 30... More

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙭✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙏𝙚𝙣✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙬𝙤✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙞𝙭✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚✨
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 - 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡✨
𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙞𝙖
𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨
𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩
𝙞𝙡𝙮𝙨𝙗
𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨
𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪
2𝙐
𝙞𝙡𝙮𝙩
𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨
𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨
𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙯𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙
𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙚𝙭 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡
𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚
𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧
𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙚
𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮
𝙥𝙤𝙫
𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝙄
𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝙄𝙄

𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

145 6 4
By lovelieswings

"K-Kook, can you do something for me?" you asked while trying to fake a smile so he won't notice anything.

"Sure, of course. What is it?"

"I-I'm kind of, hungry. Can you cook something for me so I can eat them right after bath? Then we can talk more after that." you spill out anything that came from your mind first.

"You don't have to ask, baby. Go and take a bath, I'll cook the most delicious dinner for you." He took a step closer and land a soft peck on your forehead while you flash him a sheepish smile before jog to your bedroom.

Once you make sure that the door was locked, you walk to another side of the bedroom, the furthest from the door to pick up the call.

"Y-yes?"

"What took you so long to pick up a call? Do you think a busy person like me has a lot of time to talk with someone useless like you?" She was yelling in rage, it was unusual coming from a calm yet evil woman like her.

"What is it Mrs. Kim?" you inhale deeply, trying not to sound weak at least.

"So you've learned to ignore my questions, huh? I'm here trying to remind you, stay away from my son! I knew you met up with him in the park! And let me warn you one last time, don't you ever try to tell him about what I asked you to do! If you want him and your so-called boyfriend to be safe, do as I said! What even took you so long to get a data, you're useless!" you closed your eyes at her harsh words and inhales deeply.

Actually, it's not new for you. She always lashing out on you, screaming harsh words that hurt your feelings, even when you're still her official daughter in law, she never likes you. The only time she acts nice with you was only when Taehyung was around. She's a true evil in disguised. A monster to your nightmare.

"I told you, I just started to work in his company, I'm new. How can I get access for that? I need time!" you want to yell back at her but you don't want to take the risk, since Jungkook might hear you.

"And you think I'm stupid? You're not just his worker, honey. You're his girlfriend, he's obsessed with you. He can't say no to you! He would give you the world if you ask him to! So give me the data soon unless you want me to hurt them both!" and with that the monster hung up on you who broke down on the cold ground.

Your hands move to cover your mouth in order to suppress your cries. Why it has to be you? Why you can't live in peace for once? Are you a sinner and is this your punishment?

After the bath,

Walking out from your bedroom, you saw Jungkook move his dishes to the dining table happily. A smile was plastered on his face and it pain your heart again. You don't want to hurt him, you don't want to erase that smile, it kills you inside. How can you stab him from his back?

"Baby? You're here! Look what I cooked for us!" He exclaimed and welcome you in his warm embrace, without any hesitations you wrap your arms around his slim waist and inhaling his scent. It could calm your tense muscles in matter of seconds. You just hope that Jungkook didn't notice your swollen eyes.

"You don't have to cook a lot, how can we finish this?" you broke the hug and turn to the other side, eyeing those delicious food he cooked.

"Well, you skipped your lunch because of me so I need to feed my baby with delicious food to make up for it, let's eat now!" your swollen eyes didn't get unnoticed by Jungkook, but he didn't want to talk about it now.

"Baby?" you called him softly while back hugging him who do the dishes after the dinner. He froze on his spot, he hasn't gets used to you calling him like that. It's not that he didn't like it, hell he loves it too much but you rarely do it which makes him feel more special.

"You always make my heart's beat increasing whenever you called me like that with that soft voices of yours. What is it? You want some ice cream for desserts? I can-"

"Can you sleepover here? I don't want to be alone tonight." you cut him off and Jungkook stopped his movements for the second time tonight. You're never the one who initiate things before, it was always Jungkook, but what happened now?

He put the last clean plates on its place before dry his hand and turn around to face you.

"Of course I can, baby. I can't say no to you." He pats your head softly with a smile while her words replaying in your mind 'You're his girlfriend, he's obsessed with you. He can't say no to you! He would give you the world if you ask him to!' maybe this is your chance.

"Then how about have some wine while cuddling before bed?" you put your chin on his chest and look up to him, flashing your puppy eyes which obviously melts his heart. You rarely show this side of yours so he's enjoying as much as he could.

"Say no more, princess. Go wait in the bedroom, I'll go clean up first and get the wine."

Both of you settled down on the bed cuddling to each other after Jungkook pour the wine for you and himself. With the wine glass on one of his hand, he uses his other hand play with your hair.

"Baby, I thought you have zero tolerance with alcohol. Why you wanted to have a drink with me suddenly?" Jungkook broke the peaceful silent before took another sip of his wine.

"I just want to take this chance. It might be dangerous if I get drunk outside or when I'm alone but you're here with me. I feel safe with you around me and after what happened today, I just want to get drunk with you." you muttered softly and Jungkook's smile faded away when you mentioned about today's event.

"Are you still mad at me, baby? I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"No, it's okay, Kook. You already explained everything to me, I just feel bad because I ignored you without listen to your side of story. Also, I wanted to be honest and confess something to you."

"It's okay, you have the right to get mad at me. Now tell me, I'm here." He pulls you even closer and let you lay your head on his bare chest. Jungkook is the type to go shirtless to sleep and you're getting used to it.

"I met Taehyung today." you started and he could feel his heartbeat fastened. "I didn't want you to get the wrong idea so I told you first. I was in the park to get some fresh air and suddenly he approached me, offering me some fries." you chuckles but Jungkook didn't.

"Really? Then what happened next?"

"Nothing much, we just talked. He apologized to me about the old days and saying it was all his mother doing. He can't do anything against his mother and I forgive him. I told him to move on because I did too. I told him about you." You confessed, half-lying because you have to. It was so quiet, so you look up to see his reaction but you were welcomed with his unfamiliar gaze. "Kook, are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm not. I'm glad that you told me about this." He put his glass on the nightstand and do the same with yours before cuddling you properly with two of his arms. "I wanted to confess something too but first, promise me you won't get mad at me and you can't leave me too." He looks straight at your half-opened eyes. Your eyes are getting heavy but you're still trying to hold on.

"I promised you, just tell me." you moved your fingers to his ears and playing with it softly. He loves it when you touched him like that, it relaxes him and calm him down.

"Fine, remember the promise ring I gave you?" He flashes you the ring on his hand while you smile and show him the ring on your finger as well. "So, I-I attached GPS inside yours. A-aaaand, before you yell at me, let me explain. I have reasons, okay?" He quickly added when he saw you about to yell at him.

"Some people who know nothing about us might said, I'm obsessed with you. I don't have anything to say against it but I just love you so much. I've been waiting for you for so long, we both know that very well. A-And, when I finally got you in my arms, I-I was so scared if I woke up one day and I can't find you anymore. I know it's very stupid of me to do this to my own girlfriend but I just can't help it. I felt bad after I made you wear it but I swear, I swear that I only use it in emergency. When I can't reach you out through calls or texts, it makes me panic and that's what happened today too. I found you in the park, with him."

"Jungkook..." you called his name and his gaze fell downwards, playing with the hem of your shirt. He couldn't look at you in your eyes. "Baby, look at me." you're wide awake now, his confession wakes you up.

"I-I'm sorry, baby. You might think that I'm creepy and scared of me. I'm sorry, I promised you I'll get rid of the GPS tomorrow. You can come with me to the store, I'll ask them to remove it. J-Just please don't leave me."

"Hey, hey... look at me." you finally cupped his cheeks to stop him escape from your gaze. "I'm not scared of you because I know you wouldn't hurt me, Kook. As I said earlier, I feel safe when I'm with you. I was even planning to tell you that I agreed on moving in with you tonight."

"R-Really? You want to move in with me??" Jungkook was bewildered and surprise, he doesn't expect this from you. At least not this fast. But you just give him a nod with a small smile, and is that shy blush on your cheeks, or is it because of the wine?

"I understand your side of story, Kook and even though it surprised me but I understand where you're coming from. I understand it but I hope you trust me when I said I love you and I won't leave you. Therefore, you don't need any GPS to track me anymore, because I will always stay with you. Even when I'm physically away from you, my heart is with you, baby."

"I love you so much." His voice cracks a little because of your sentences but he was fast to hide his face on your neck. He sniffs a little which makes you pat his head softly.

"Just know that I love you too, baby." you whispered and Jungkook lean back but with his hand still holding your cheek gently.

"Can I show you how much I love you tonight?" He was hesitating but there's nothing stop both of you to becomes one tonight.

"Show me, how much you love me." you give him an answer after few seconds which feels like eternity to him, he was so nervous.

"But you might scream a little and we might have to ditch work tomorrow, is that okay miss secretary?" A naughty smile crept on his lips which makes you smile and look away to hide your burning cheeks. Just how fast the night changes.

"Only if you give extra payments, Mr. Jeon." you snapped back at him, not even sure where you gained that confidence.

"Baby, I would give my whole life for you. You stuck with me for the rest of your life, Mrs. Jeon."

"Oh, suddenly I'm Mrs. Jeon now? I thought I'm your secretary?" you lifted one of your eyebrows, have fun teasing him but it quickly faded away when Jungkook pinned both of your hands above your head as he hovers your small figure.

"You could be anything you wanted to but at the end of the day, I still call you mine."

✿—✿—✿

A/N: 🙈🙈🙈 I forgot to update last night, forgive me 😅 hope you enjoy this fluff chapter, the real drama will begin soon! Grab your popcorn!

++ fast forward to 2024 and I really like this new song by LANY, and it suit this chapter so much so I added the YT video!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.2K 51
TOP kook⬆️ BOT tae ⬇️ ""You are right grandma, love in this world is only temporary, but I will always love you because my love is true."" Tae falls...
29K 927 32
"You know how I feel for you..." "I know, and I love you too but I don't think I'm ready yet..." --- A story in which Jungkook falls in love with Y...
290K 9.7K 42
"Kook... P-please...", I protested with tears in my eyes... he sighed at my whimpers. Annoyed I was pushing him away, he harshly hit his hand on the...
4.7K 230 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...