Happy Holi-baes

By jblingy

Different stories & pairings. Hope you enjoy xoxo More

Dreamlover's Good Love to Me (WhitRiah)
I'm Your Fantasy Tonight (WhitRiah)
I Only Wanted (WhitRiah)
Saving all my love for you (Whitney Houston x Lisa Lopes)
I Only Wanted Part 2
Unfinished Business (WhitRiah)
Changes (Savannah and Bernadine)
Changes Part 2
Sweet Tutor (WhitRiah)
Unfinished Business Part 2
Sweetheart (WhitRiah)
My lullaby - Teyana Taylor & Lori Harvey
"Sweet baby" (WhitRiah)
Multi-interested
Remember (Whitney x Michael Jackson)
Easy (Renรฉe Downer)
You finish it (WhitRiah challenge)
Lacy & Letitia

Interested (Justine Skye x Lisa Lopes/Left Eye)

147 8 4
By jblingy

Justine had just arrived home from work with her friends Kendall and Hailey. She was surprised to see a visitor in her house—an attractive one who currently occupied the living room.

"Hey, how're you? I'm Lisa," the stranger said, standing to her feet and extending her hand.

Justine shook her hand while staring at her. "I'm sorry, do I know you?"

"I'm friends with your brother...he didn't tell you?" then she laughed some, shaking her head. "My bad."

Justine chuckled as well. "It's cool. Is he here?" She looked around. Even though she'd seen his car parked outside, she was feeling uncertain. 

"There he is," Hailey spoke up.

Sure enough, Brian was coming down the stairs. "Hey sis, what's up, girls?" he greeted the young women.

"You ain't tell your sister about me?" Lisa playfully confronted him.

He took it well, smiling. "My bad. Justine, this is Lisa, Lisa this is Justine."

"Yeah, we met," Justine told him. "No thanks to you." She playfully mushed him and laughed when he put her in a playful headlock.

"Y'all good now?" Brian said, releasing her and quickly kissing her cheek.

"Ooh, can I have one?" Kendall teased, making Hailey snort a laugh.

Lisa raised her eyebrows.

"If you insist," Brian said, jokingly sighing. "Sike! Okay, who's hungry?" Without waiting for answers, he left the room.

Justine eyed Kendall who puffed her cheeks and laughed. "You are gross, bro."

"That's a normal opinion seeing as he's your brother," Kendall replied.

"I said who's hungry?" Brian repeated, louder.

"I'm always hungry," Hailey answered. "Whatcha feel like?" She proceeded to the kitchen where Brian was. Kendall followed. 

Justine and Lisa, who were left in the room, locked eyes.

"I know my friends may seem a little weird," Justine commented, with a sheepish smile.

"Hey, I heard that!" Hailey called.

Lisa chuckled. "We all have that one weird friend. Sometimes more than one. I would know."

Justine smiled. She liked this Lisa chick so far. There was something about her vibe that was appealing. Plus, she was nice to look at.

"How many weird friends do you have?" Justine asked.

"Two. Although people say I'm weird too."

"Why? What are you not telling me?"

"I can't spill all my secrets, we just met, girl."

"Touché. Fine."

"Y'all must not wanna eat," Brian said, causing the girls to look at him.

"You know what I like. What did you decide on?" Justine replied.

"Pizza, and don't worry, I got a vegan one." He acknowledged Lisa.

"Thanks, Bri," she said.

"Yeah, no problem...y'all enjoying each other?"

Justine and Lisa laughed.

"I mean, she seems cool or whatever," his sister said, smirking some.

"I'mma end up coming here to see you, not him," Lisa told her.

"OOooh," Hailey cooed, turning towards Kendall who wriggled her eyebrows.

"Stop it," Justine lowly warned her friends.

"Alright, well, you two can kick it later, we got work now," Brian said.

"Let us know when the food is here," Justine said.

"I gotchu."

Hailey and Kendall joined Justine to her room in the wide one floor house. As soon as the door closed, they squealed, then laughed.

"I think you just met your bae," Hailey chirped.

"Yeah, it was giving potential relationship goals," Kendall agreed.

Justine laughed. "Don't jinx it. Nah, but she's fine, right? And I'm intrigued."

"She is fine," Hailey admitted.

"She's pretty and badass with her tattoos," Kendall said.

"At first I wasn't sure if she was feeling Bri," Justine revealed.

"No, baby, her eyes were on you the whole time," Hailey reported.

"And even though my eyes were on his the whole time, I agree with Hails. She's definitely feeling you...you heard her yourself, she wants to see you."

"I need more info on her, but that's what dating is for," Justine said, shrugging.

"I wonder what else you're gonna bond over, besides calling us weirdoes."

"Found her Insta," Kendall announced.

"This is the hard, but fun part," Hailey said. "Ready, Jus?"

"Instagram is lies anyway, but yeah, I'll stalk a little."

Lisa was on a cloud following her studio session with Brian. He was quickly becoming her favorite producer to work with. She felt very seen and heard when it came to their collaborations. As a passionate artist, this was critical.

"The pizza's here, wanna go eat now?" Brian asked, having checked his phone. 

"Yeah," Lisa replied without hesitation. She would rather eat while the food was hot. She also was looking forward to seeing a certain someone again.

She passed a couple rooms before they reached the kitchen. The pizza pies were laid out, one box labeled "vegan" on a yellow sticky note. Lisa helped herself to an ice-cold water bottle after getting a slice of pizza. Justine was nowhere to be found. But her two friends Kendall and Hailey were engaging each other at the dining room table while a YouTube video played on the smart TV. Their eyes fell on Lisa who offered a polite smile.

"Hey," the brunette friend said.

"Lisa, right?" the blonde one said conversationally.

"Yes, that's right, you have good memory...I'm sorry, I don't think I got your names."

"Justine didn't introduce us," the brunette replied. "But I'm Kendall, and this is Hailey."

"Or Kenny and Hails," Hailey informed.

"Or the two weirdo friends," said Kendall.

"You said it, not me," Lisa said, laughing, in which they joined in.

"Actually, Justine said it." Hailey winked. "I personally don't like to refer to myself as a weirdo, but you know, she may be right or whatever."

"Everyone has a little weirdo in them," Kendall agreed.

"I know I do," Lisa said. "You guys would never guess my stage name."

"You have a stage name?" Kendall asked, avoiding eye contact with Hailey who was smirking at her.

Lisa nodded. "Yes, so I'm an artist, which means I'm sensitive about my stuff. So I'm gonna need y'all to not laugh when you hear my name..."

Kendall and Hailey assured her she wouldn't have to worry, but as she started to speak, the sound of someone crooning distracted her. The beautiful voice belonged to the equally beautiful lady who owned it.

Hailey and Kendall applauded and whistled. Justine was seemingly embarrassed. Lisa wondered if it had anything to do with her or if she was just shy about compliments. Either way, she was impressed.

"There you are," Lisa spoke. "And you can sing."

Justine looked down, smiling, before meeting her doe eyes. "I can hit a note or two."

"What'd I tell you about being modest, Just?" Hailey asked, rolling her eyes.

"Okay, mom. Stage mom that is."

Kendall laughed.

"Y'all are funny," Lisa commented, earning three smiles. "How long ya been friends?"

"10 years," they chorused.

"Yeah, we met on Tumblr," Justine explained.

"Oh, so it started online, and worked out really well for it to have been ten years," Lisa commented.

"Yeah, and Justine turned out to be even more gorgeous in person," Hailey said.

"You know I say the same about you," Justine said.

"Did this start as a hookup?" Lisa asked. 

The girls cracked up laughing.

"What? It's an honest question..." Lisa said, chuckling.

"I see why you said that, but no, it wasn't like that," Justine cleared up.

"Not that Justine would be against it," Kendall said.

"That's her subtle way of saying I'm queer," Justine told Lisa. "Thanks for announcing my sexuality."

Kendall held her arm, laughing silently.

"Hey, no shame," Lisa said, holding up a hand. "No shame."

"Are you queer too, Lisa?" Hailey asked.

Lisa shrugged. "I like what I like. Are you?"

Everyone just chuckled.

"Another insider, huh?" Lisa figured, making them giggle. "So I can answer but not y'all?"

"We like what we like too," Kendall said, winking.

"Speaking of you, do you have a thing for Brian for real?"

Kendall laughed. "Yeah, but he doesn't take me serious. It's cool, though. He'll propose one day. And then me and Justine will be sisters," she added sweetly, putting her cheek next to hers.

"Aww," Hailey cooed. "I hate to ruin this adorable moment, but I have to go."

"Me too," Kendall said, glancing at her watch. "I'll hit you up later." She looked from Justine to Lisa. "Bye Lisa."

"Bye," Lisa returned, friendly.

"It was nice meeting you," Hailey said. "Not that she needs it, but take care of our friend here." She rubbed Justine's back.

"You mean sister, but go off," Justine said. "Adopted sister." She giggled softly. 

"You and your friends are cute," Lisa remarked when it was just her and Justine.

"But I'm the cutest, right?" Justine laughed. "Just kidding." She felt her skin turn warm as the room turned quiet. Immediately, she began scolding herself for saying such a thing.

"You're beautiful," Lisa replied.

Justine smiled. "Thank you."

"And I'm not just talking about the physical, there's an inner beauty there too, I can tell."

"Keep the compliments coming."

Lisa laughed some. "I can do more than compliment."

"Word? Like what?" Justine looked her up and down.

"Like a make a song."

"About me?"

"Who else?"

"Oh, wow."

"No one's ever made a song about you before?"

"I didn't say that...but anyway, who knows, I might make one about you too."

"We could make one together."

"Not with Brian, though, it'll be too awkward."

Lisa uttered a soft laugh. "Hmm, I don't know about that. I have his blessing to take you out." She cleared her throat. "That is, if you're interested."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 25 33
A collection of HSMTMTS Seblos and Rodfini Mpreg oneshots! Please comment down your requests to me and let me know about what you would like for me t...
11.5K 149 12
Just a bunch of Drarry Oneshots! Don't be afraid to comment or DM a request! Hope you enjoy reading :) DracoMalfoy x HarryPotter
37.6K 765 9
๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™—๐™š๐™ง ;) ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ฎ: ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™›๐™›...