𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑�...

By darlingchronicles

❛𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬... More

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝟏 → 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞
𝟐 → 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩
𝟑 → 𝐭𝐞𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐈𝐆 → 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚'𝐬 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝟒 → 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲
𝐈𝐆 - 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐚 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐥𝐢𝐯?
𝟓 → 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝟔𝟗𝟎-𝟒𝟖𝟐-𝟎𝟎𝟏𝟗
𝐆𝐂 - 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥: 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝟕 → 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐆𝐂 → 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫...𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲
𝟖 → 𝐥𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧
𝐈𝐆 → 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐲
𝟗 → 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝟏𝟎 → 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐆𝐂 → 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦
𝟏𝟏 → 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟐 → 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝟏𝟑 → 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭
𝐈𝐆 → 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐆𝐂 → 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟏𝟒 → 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟓 → 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧?
𝟏𝟔 → 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧
𝐈𝐆 → 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐈𝐆 → 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫 ... 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬
𝟏𝟕 → 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝐆𝐂 → 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐲𝐞𝐭?
𝟏𝟖 → 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐈𝐆 → 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟏𝟗 → 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝟐𝟎 → 𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐈𝐆 → 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐆𝐂 → 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐱 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝟏 → 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟐𝟐 → 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭... 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒!
𝟐𝟑 → 𝐣𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐣𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤
𝟐𝟒 → 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 (𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬?)
𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 → 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝟔 → 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 "𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬"

867 29 8
By darlingchronicles

" 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"

◤◢

𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚. She hardly knew Lively and she didn't know any of the friends in her little group other than Louis, who she had a brief conversation with, but she wanted to make some new friends. It was lonely without someone there to do random stuff with.

There was no Gracie who baked using weird combinations, there was no Vicky who she would skateboard and surf with, there was no CJ that blasted music in her room and danced like crazy, there was no Lola to go study or shopping with and there was no Carrie to be at work with on the beach to laugh and throw small pieces of paper and ice at each other during duty. She had no one there other than herself and her mother.

So, it was an opportunity to make some new friends and, who knew, maybe they would become her new best friends.

" Mami?" She asked that night when she was watching a movie on the living room television and her mother was making dinner in the kitchen.

" Yes?"

" Is it okay if I go out tomorrow with some new friends?" Estelle asked, worried her mother might say no. " They're going to Hyde Park tomorrow at noon to hang out and drink some tea or something. It's five of them."

Ines listened, but she only hummed in response. She had wanted Estelle to make friends more than ever. Although she wasn't sure about letting her go out with some people she didn't know, it was better than her being cooped up in the apartment crying.

" Okay, you can go, but I want you home by nine and that's me being generous."

Estelle clapped her hands in excitement, " Thank you!"

Estelle was still jumping with happiness that her mom allowed her to go out with new friends and Ines couldn't help, but smile watching her daughter getting all bubbly. It had been a long time since she's seen her that way. She remembered the day that Estelle came home, completely sobbing and she didn't explain anything to her. The next day when she came downstairs to get breakfast, she looked like a mess. Ines hated seeing her that way, but now with her daughter was finally coming around, Ines knew she made the right decision with letting her go out.

" Be careful and don't do anything stupid. If I find out you did-"

" I won't, I promise."

" That's what you said last fourth of July."

" It wasn't my fault the police thought we were breaking into the lifeguard tower. We had keys and IDs and they nearly tackled us." 

— ☆*: .。. ⋄▽⋄ .。.:*☆—

Estelle wasn't sure about what to wear. She had learned from Lola that first impressions are one of the most important and although there are exceptions, you had to dress like yourself no matter what occasion when meeting someone new.

Twice Estelle had changed her outfit and each time she hated it. Her clothes were very summery and since summers were brutal in Clearwater, they were slightly revealing - nothing too serious though. It didn't matter in Clearwater since everyone was always dying from the heat, but she knew it would be uncomfortable wearing that in a big public setting in London.

She had decided to wearing long denim shorts and a white tank top with thicker straps. Feeling indecisive, she switched from shorts to denim jeans that fit nice and had blue monarch butterfly on the front pocket. She left her hair down, but tamed it with a brush and put on her white converses on.

I still look like I belong in Clearwater, but it's the best it's gonna get. I should probably sell some of my clothes and go shopping for newer ones.

One more look in the mirror and she was satisfied with herself. She didn't look dead and it was good enough for her.

She got a small bag for herself that could be slung on her shoulder just in case she didn't want to hold anything. She was on time as she stepped onto the bus to make it to Hyde Park. Lively texted her to say that she and Flora got there early and they were waiting on Wright, Will, Louis and I.

Ten minutes later, Estelle was at Hyde Park and made her way to the corner Lively said she was on. Her jitters came to haunt her, but she pushed it aside. It wasn't the time to get nervous and Estelle pushed her to become less anxious. She knew she could do it, but there were times she needed a little push.

Soon, she saw Lively in a similar purple top as her, tapping her foot next to another girl. The girl had wavy dark brown hair, possibly had freckles - from what Estelle could tell - and had a beautiful tan color on her. She was very pretty girl just like Lively.

" Estelle!" Lively cheered once she saw her new friend coming down the side walk. " Hi!"

Lively gave Estelle a quick, but big hug. Estelle was taken back, but she gladly hugged her back. It made both of the girls happy to know they both had a blossoming friendship. Lively took Estelle's hand and introduced her to Flora Ramirez.

Flora seemed very closed up and mean when you first saw her because her face was usually dull when it rested. To much surprise, instead of finding some mean girl, Estelle was greeted by a wonderful and friendly girl who complimented her jeans with the blue butterfly on it. Flora was shocked to see that Estelle was much more prettier than in her photos and she was much more smiley once they got her talking.

" Where are those idiots?" Flora sighed.

" Ah...THERE!" Lively pointed across the street and a group of three boys came down the sidewalk - two were on skateboards.

They crossed the street and stopped right in front of them. Based on the small convenience store bag clinging to one of their arms, it was clear why they were late. Flora gave them a look and they all muttered a sorry for being late. Lively was quick to introduce Estelle to the group. Wright Carmen had curly black hair and a wicked sense of humor while William had bright blue eyes and calm attitude.

Of course, she already knew Louis and he was so pretty. It stuck to her mind and she couldn't help but notice it every time. Who could deny it? Not only was he pretty, he was respectful and greeted her kindly.

Lively urged them into the park to get to eating since she hadn't eaten breakfast that day.

" So, where are you from, Estelle?" Will asked.

" I'm surprise you don't know considering Lively and Louis stalked me." Once it left her mouth, Estelle got nervous that she wasn't at that level of friendship with them to be making jokes, but she was proven wrong when they all laughed.

" We know you're from some sunny state, but we don't know what." Wright laughed.

" I'm from Florida. Clearwater, to be specific." She told them.

" So, what do you exactly do there?" Lively smiled at her, trying to get her talk more.

" We surf a lot there, we hang out at the arcade and we had bonfires. Ooh, we also had days were we would go to the movies and watch movies back to back because we had friends who worked there. But there were days I could only go for a few movies since I had shifts at the lifeguard stand."

" You were a lifeguard?" Flora shifted the picnic basket she had with her around to her other hands, trying to make it weight less.

" Yeah, I worked with a lot of my friends and it was a lot of fun."

The four kept Estelle talking and all of them looked at each other knowing that they all liked her and wanted her as a friend. They could tell that Estelle was slightly nervous and made it a point to make her comfortable and never touch upon a subject that seemed sensitive.

Eventually, they found a spot underneath a tree and Wright helped Flora put down a blanket. They were shaded by the large tree and Lively had packed the picnic basket that morning. Lively had an assortment of sandwiches, fruits and vegetables and a few sweets for afterward. Wright was so ready to dig in, but Flora stopped him.

Flora took out some hand sanitizer and handed some to everyone. She was big on cleanliness no matter where she was - a very good practice to have. They all ate and talked about each other and what they liked to do, but the main focus was on Estelle.

" I have to say, picnics are on the list for " best first time meets". Am I right or am I right?" Lively finished up chewing on a strawberry.

" You're right." Louis agreed before glancing over at Estelle. 

Just as Estelle had thought, Louis believed Estelle to be very beautiful. Very, very beautiful. It wasn't a crime to think that way. Louis had always believed there was more than looks when it came to liking someone, but he couldn't deny her attractiveness. There was something more to Estelle and he knew it. He didn't want to sound arrogant, but he was rather likable, but when he met Estelle she was all closed up. Too closed up for that matter. 

He believed that it could have been that she wasn't use to meeting new people or that she was nervous around new people, but based on what she had told him and his friend group, she was as social as anyone could get in Clearwater. She was the leader of the beach clean up crew, part of the lifeguard crew and knew every teenager in Clearwater since she was a little kid. 

So, why was she holding back? It was clear with the way she kept herself from laughing too loud or opening her mouth before closing it. Lively noticed, Flora noticed and so did Wright, Will and Louis. 

Knowing exactly how to get her to loosen more up, Lively took her first chance to take Estelle to get some tea and treats at " Greenery Tea" for all of them. Lively was more than determined to get Estelle to stop holding herself back. Lively saw that Estelle was so much more comfortable in a less crowded environment. Estelle was just as energetic as Lively and Lively was so happy to finally have someone with the same energy as her.

" Okay, where was all this energy back there?" Lively asked Estelle. 

Estelle shrugged, " I don't know." 

" Well, just know that you are in safe place with us. No judgement zone here, I promise you." 

" I know. You all are so sweet and non-judgmental. Sorry if I'm a little closed up. I'm just new and cautious about who I meet considering I'm new in the area and back in Clearwater, I knew everyone unlike here." 

" No need to apologize, I get it, but don't be afraid of us." Lively laughed. " Except Flora and Will when they are both angry. It doesn't happen often, but when they become mad, run." 

— ☆*: .。. ⋄▽⋄ .。.:*☆—

nova speaks - It's a long chapter and kind of boring, but it's just to show friendship growing into the group and to give some description to the side characters. Hope you all enjoyed.

with love - nova

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 1.6K 17
Alexandra Solano is a great hockey player, she is also the only girl on her team so she is expected to be better and to train harder. One day she is...
132K 1.7K 17
I have one secret. Nobody knows who my dad is. I guess that's one rule broken because Pogues don't lie to Pogues and I'm a Pogue. At least, I'm half...
58.2K 1.1K 37
In which a girl meets an upcoming actor at a singles only club on Valentine's