New Life (Slow Updates)

Oleh DawnOfOtter

"TONY! Is my cloak on you again!" Strange yelled from the hall. Tony did a double check on his shoulders. "NO... Lebih Banyak

Soulmates
Prologue......
Chapter 1, Hectic
Chapter 2, Stress
Chapter 3, Confrontation
Chapter 4, Lost and Found
Chapter 5, Identitys
Chapter 6, Something Normal
Chapter 7, Somewhat Normal? (not)
Chapter 8, Well..... that happened
Chapter 9, Surprise
Chapter 10, Nerves
Chapter 11, Oop
Chapter 12, Complete
Chapter 13, Help
Chapter 14, Girls Day
Chapter 15, Powers
Chapter 16, Skip
Chapter 17, Vents
Chapter 18, Vacation
Chapter 19, Beach
Chapter 20, Explanation
Chapter 21, LOKI
Chapter 22, Gone
Chapter 23, First Word(s)
Chapter 24, Inbetween

Tattoos

10K 188 17
Oleh DawnOfOtter

I REALLY FRIGGN TRIED.

Every time I left and came back the photos would be gone. So here's what I'm going to do for now. I may try and find photos later but descriptions will have to do for now.

These are the placements on Eclipse's body.

#1 Captain America/Steve Rogers (right under her boobs) It looks like a rip with a flag showing underneath.

#2 Winter Solider/Bucky Barnes (on her left hip) It's essentially his robotic arm except just a red star with some metal color around it.

#3 Ironman/Tony Stark, Beautiful gold swirl design on her left arm with some red flowers, goes from top of hand to mid-forearm.

#4 Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff, Red roses and some green leaves that go around her left shoulder starting at the left shoulder blade and ending at the left collarbone.

#5 Thor Odinson, A small lightning bolt about the size of a pinky that looks like the galaxy.

#6 Hawkeye/Clint Barton, Long, straight, and black arrow with feathers at the end. On the underside of her right forearm.

#7 Black Widow/Natasha Romanoff, A vague, tie dye, red hourglass shape on her right shoulder.

#8 Dr. Strange/Stephen Strange, the orange symbol that comes up when he does magic with his hands. On her left hip.

#9 Hulk/Bruce Banner, A beautiful, green flower DNA strand that runs across her lower back.

#10 Spiderman/Peter Parker, An intricate, black web design with a small spider on her right wrist.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

166K 4.9K 49
Yes, this is another soulmate story. Yes, you've probably seen quite a few of these. Yes, this is not an original idea at all. Yes, you can deal with...
84.6K 2.1K 29
Avengers Soulmate AU EVANGELINA PETROVA HAVEN KNIGHT Born in the year 2000 and found on the streets as a newborn by agent Fury and agent Hill. Nick...
8.3K 99 16
I'm really bad at summaries so just bare with me- Bucky Barnes and Natasha Romanoff we're forced to have a child. They have twins and they get taken...
477 12 7
Y/N Y/LN has been part of the Avengers since the start, she's battled against Loki, Ultron and Hydra. Now the team is her family and everybody loves...