redamancy- The Originals

By Butterfly1645

The stories of The Originals Vampires is a long one. We know about the unique vows "Always and Forever." even... More

๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ง๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก.
๐๐š๐œ๐ค๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ง ๐€๐ฏ๐š ๐‹๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ณ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
- ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
- ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
-๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž
- ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ
- ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
- ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž
- ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
-๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž
-๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ
- ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ
- ๐š๐ฉ๐ซรจ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ข, ๐ฅ๐ž ๐รฉ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
- ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž
- ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
-๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
-๐ฅ๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฅ
- ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž
- ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ

-๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ข๐  ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ

347 18 6
By Butterfly1645

SIXTEEN :

The Big Uneasy

"You're up early. After the night we had, I expected you to sleep in." Genevieve told Klaus, she had woken up in Klaus's bed only to find the Original painting a portrait of her.

"Yes, well, morning sun offers the best light. Hold still. I'm almost finished." she smiled while stretching.

"In my last life, I was far too modest if I was in the nude."

"Well, then consider yourself much improved. Modesty is for the weak." as got out of the bed to look at the painting, but Klaus hide it from her.

"Well, are you gonna show me?" as Klaus said, "The painting is a gift. A token to honor our pact." as Genevieve said, "Our pact? We had such a lovely night, and now I see it was all a means to an end." by the sound of it all, you could still she was a bit offended.

"A rather delicious means to a mutually beneficial end."

"Tell me. Beyond the pleasures of last night and the promise of what I'm sure is an exquisite painting, what exactly would a French Quarter witch gain from aligning with you?"

"Well, the treaty my dear brother and daughter negotiated between the warring factions of this city, the one that you yourself signed. No doubt everyone means well, but this is after all...

"...Still the French Quarter?" as Klaus added, "A borough rife with natural enemies. What you and your witches need is the protection only I can provide. No one- not vampires, not werewolves, not even my brother-- will dare trifle with you if I am on your side."

"And in exchange, I am to offer you what, exactly?" as Klaus said, " All I ask is for the promise of your allegiance. One never knows when a powerful witch might come in handy."

"Well, then." as they kissed once more.

✧✧✧

Later in the day, Ava had found herself in the middle of the compound helping her uncle fix the place up, she was surrounded by renovators.

Her hair pulled into a high ponytail as shte wore a ribbed white tank top with bejeweled overalls and a pair of her old timberlands, she even had safety glasses on.

It was all going peaceful, she was going over the layout of the place when Klaus came down and following him was Genevieve.

"Enough with all the racket!" as Elijah asked, "Is there a problem, brother?" as he turned to the workers, "Gentlemen, please."

"I agreed to a general sprucing up, not a bloody three-ring circus." as Ava was signaling in the workers to place down the new chandelier, Klaus noticed. "We already have a chandelier, what the bloody hell do you need another one for?" as Ava looked to him before bursting out into laughter.

"Oh, this is for me." as Klaus titled her head, "I'm living here as well, and I am a designer, therefore my room needs to look good too."

"Have you've forgotten you're room is all the way up on the second floor, how will theses gentlemen get this up there?" as Ava said, "Oh that's there problem now, not mine." as she smirked to him.

"Marcel and his minions abused our home for the better part of a century. Now, you might be content to live in squalor. I'm not." as Ava nodded.

"I agree with your brother. It's a new era in the French Quarter. This place could use a makeover." as Ava rolled her eyes at Genevieve talking.

"Careful, Elijah. When this one agrees with you, it's a sure sign she wants something."

Genevieve said walking towards, "Actually I do have a request. I'm told our coven hasn't been able to celebrate feast days in the open since Marcel restricted the use of magic. Now with the new peace, I'd like that to change."

"Am I to assume that you have a certain feast day in mind?"

"La Fête des Bénêdictions. Feast of the Blessings. In the past, members of the community offered witches gifts in exchange for blessings. We'd like to use it as a forum for introducing our young Harvest girls to society."

Ava laughed out again, "Honor that b*tch Monique hell no." before walking off, as Genevieve said, "Davina will be honored too." it caused Ava to stop in her tracks.

"But remind me, when do you get a say in what the witches can do and what they can't?" as Ava threw her hat to the ground picking up the sledgehammer she had in her hand before stopping over to Genevieve adding, "I swear to god, I will bash you're brains all over this compound!-" as she was about to swing it before Klaus jump in front holding it above her head.

Ava couldn't believe him, she scrunched her nose up.

"I think you're dad trying to protect his most precious item, don't you Ava?" as Ava breathes grew labored. "I'm his most precious item, you stupid bitc-" "My dear tiniest wolf, a event would be good for you, wouldn't it?"

"I don't give a damn about this party for a bunch of mid leveled witches." she said mainly looked to Genevieve as she added, "Just because you're his, redhead sex doll, don't think for a second, I will ever respect you, hell I don't respect people who aren't even close to my level, and bring up Davina again, I swear to god I will melt you."

"Ava please-" her Uncle said as Ava said, "No, she shouldn't get a say." as Genevieve said, "And you can't sass you're way into getting what you want." as Ava pointed the sledgehammer at her adding, "And you can't f*ck you're way into getting what you want Genevieve."

Klaus took in a sigh. "So your coven attempted to destroy my family and you yourself held my siblings in unspeakable torment and you would like a party for the witches?"

"Thank you Uncle Elijah." she said as Klaus chuckled to Elijah. "I made my amends with your brother. Why don't you think it over?" as Ava said, "Well I've thought it over, fuck you both." she said to Genevieve and Klaus.

"You really hurt my f*cking feelings," she said in regards to Klaus "and I hope you a piano falls on you both." as she flipped both of them off leaving to go to her store.

"That's you're daughter and she hates me." Genevieve said. "Ava's mind will change in time." as Klaus turned to his brother before adding,

"Oh, don't be such a stiff, Elijah. The tourists love a good festival. Besides, what better way to cement the solidarity than a show of faith toward a one-time enemy?"

"A onetime enemy with whom you've grown rather nauseatingly intimate."

"Well, who said maintaining alliances can't be fun?" as Elijah added, "One would think you'd be a little more interested in attending to the needs of the mother of your child."

"So, she's the reason behind this oh-so-thoughtful renovation? Elijah, the truth is, the mother of my child is werewolf royalty. She's far safer in the Bayou with her pack than she would ever be here with us. Don't worry. I'll bring her home before the birth. No child of mine will be born in a swamp."

✧✧✧

Hayley was drinking tea on the porch with Eve, where they remark on all the new werewolves who have shown up in the Bayou and flooded the encampments.

"You've gotta be kidding me. Seriously, what is going on? Who are all these people? Why are they standing out here all weird and lurk-y?"

"They've come from all over. All the packs." as Hayley added, "Why? To see a baby that isn't even born yet?" as Oliver came outside saying, " Forget the baby. These freaks, they come here to see you. You know, given the place your parents held in pack hierarchy, maybe they think you're gonna be the long-lost werewolf messiah or something."

"Great. No pressure or anything."

✧✧✧

Oliver's phone had ranged so he went off to answer, only for it to be Klaus. "Hello?"

"Oliver. I trust you have an update on the matter we discussed." as Oliver said, "Yeah, um, about that. We got wolves coming in by the truckload right now, so it's gonna be a little tricky to find just one guy. I mean, all you gave me was a first name."

"Yes. His name is Cary. He's got blond hair and brown eyes. He's one of my clan, a distant relative from the Northeast Atlantic pack. His presence is required if we are to continue with our plan. You find him and you bring him to me."

"All right, fine. I'm on it." as Klaus added, " Another thing- my brother will soon invite you to a feast honoring the witches. You and your friends will graciously accept the invitation."

"Why the hell would I do that?" as Klaus said, "Because if Elijah believes his treaty is working, he'll be less inclined to get in my way."

✧✧✧

After informaing Cami about his alligance, Marcel had Thierry in his loft across the river to plot a scheme agaisn't Klaus.

"You wanted me to keep an eye on Klaus? I did. If you ask me, this is a good thing. Him fawning all over a girl you've got wrapped around your finger helps us."

"I don't want Cami getting hurt. She's already got witches spying on her. Do you have any idea what Klaus is gonna do when he finds out that we hooked up?"

"Not my problem. The thing we need to worry about is what his hybrid ass is up to." as Marcel informed, "He's got something going on with the witches, and he's doing it behind Elijah's back. Whatever he's up to, if I can find proof..."

Theirry said with a hint of scketpiscm, "Oh, you'll what? You're gonna rat him out to his older brother? You're gonna turn them against each other? You're exiled from the Quarter. Elijah even smells you coming, and you're dead."

"And that's not even our biggest problem right now." as Marcel asked, "What could possibly be more importat than Klaus and Elijah?" as Thierry said, "Klaus's daughter. Ava."

Marcel blew his cheeks out saying, "No. Ava's fine." as Thierry said, "Fine?! Marcel's she's a walking time bomb ready to expolde, if Klaus is a demon, what does that make her? A Devil?"

"Ava's just confused, letting the title of Queen get to her. I know Ava, she wouldn't hurt anyone."

"She's a Mikaelson. It's in her blood. She's bound to do it evenutally. She will fall to evil Marcel." as Marcel shook his head getting back on topic.

"You don't know them like I do. They're half-turned against each other already. A thousand years of family drama, pride, guilt, envy, all built up like a powder keg. All you have to do is light a match."

He looked to the window of The French Quarter before hearing Thierry say, " Then where do we buy matches? Look around, Marcel. We have nothing."

"I started with nothing. Hell, things didn't get rolling until I turned you. You and your music and the whole city for the taking. Those were the days, T. Let's go get them back."

✧✧✧

Ava had found herself inside her store. In her hands was currently a broom, she took in a deep breathe before looking around.

She ran her hand on one of the cobblestone walls, as she smirked to herself.  "Finally Ava. It's all your's, all you've ever truly wanted. To have you're work flow throw a city, even if it is New Orleans."

"Now it just need a little work, but even if neither mom or dad was around to teach you, a little hard work never falls." Ava told herself as she started to swep around the place, getting rid of all the dust and webs.

She had worked with Klaus to get the main things, she had already start desgining, she had done those things since she was five, so that really wasn't a problem, she had gotten the lights turn on, the WIFI, pumbling etc.

She was inches close to her dream, but she needed to get one furintue inside, and a clothing mancufeter she had been looking everywhere, but due to her not so nice alhoclic influence self tap for her PR person, mostly everybody was staying away.

Ava clenched the broom, thinking about her dumbness, she sighed before she heard the door open, the bell ontop going off. "Sorry, were not open yet."

"Such a shame, I would be a amazing partner." she heard, Ava recongzined that voice before she turned to see Francesca Guerrera, behind her was two men in equally nice looking black suits.

Francesca was a beauftil woman, not really Ava's type per say, but she was beauftil regardless.

She had a slim physique, had olive colored skin, long straight brown hair that looked like tickled her shoulders since she alaways moved it from her neck along with dark brown eyes, she was also very tall being aroudn 5'8, which made Ava feel very short given she was only 5'6.

She was wearing a emerald green pantsuit with a white blouse underneath, her heels black along with the expensive jewlery located on her body.

"Well, I never thought I would see you're face again." as Francesca said to her with a smile on her face, "Good evening. Miss Lopez." as Ava said, "Oh my god I forget you're name, god I can't seem to remeber. I swear it's on the tip of my tongue-

"Francisa? Francias? Franiasco? Tell me if I'm hot or cold." Ava thought to herself out loud as Francesca said, "I swear you have you're father's snarkness." as Ava looked to her.

"It's Francesca Guerrera, we meet during you're uncle and father's party." as Ava said, "Damn it! I knew I was close I swear Francesca was like the next thing I would have said, but at the same time I know people in this city so let's cut the chit chat bullshit and drop the illusions-"

"Why the hell are you here? Let me guess you want intell on Klaus and Elijah? You want me to be you're prisoner? Hell you want me to help you find Hayley?" as Francesca said, "I'm not here to cause you trouble Ava." as Ava said twirling the broom in her hand, "Said nobody ever in this freaking city."

"I simply would like to talk."  as Ava said, "Ok, go ahead, speak." as Ava went back to sweeping not even brothering to look Francesca in her eyes, which Francesca just glare to her about, when Ava didn't sense her talking, she looked to Francesca again.

"I told you talk, my time is percious."

"I heard from a little birdie, that you opened up you're own business." as Ava asked, "And?" as Francesca cleared her thoart saying, "I know you don't have a PR person, giving you're lack to find one." as Ava said walking up the stairs to grab a towel with a smile, "What can I say, I'm a giggly drunk."

"I would like to fund you're business Ava." as Ava stopped to look at her. "What did you just say to me?" as Francesca said to her, "As you know I have a reasonable sized empire."

"Empire made of what?" as Francesca smiled to her "Goods." as Ava asked, "What would you give me?" as Francesca asked, "How about furintuie? Some sweing machines, let's start with 20 of those, some frabics, some employers-"

"How much would you fund me?" as Francesca said cutting her off, "$50,000." as Ava looked at her shocked.

"50,000, that's more than enough for the first six months." as Francesca asked, "So it's a done deal?" as she held her hand out to Ava before Ava looked up to her, glaring hardly.

"Why? Why would you do this for me? You barley know me."  as she told her, "Call it a peace offering." as Ava chuckled saying, "Peace will remain giving you don't fuck with me or anyone else I care about."

"Ok." Francesca said as Ava mocked her saying, "Ok." as Ava eyes lingered to her hand before she shook it.

Ava smiled to her and so did Francesca, before Ava pulled her to her, as Francesca looked at her. "If you are playing me Francesca Guerrera, I swear you will regret it." as Ava let her hand go causing Francesca to back away from her.

"We'll talk." Ava told her as Francesca said, "We will." as Ava eyed for her to leave, as she turned around to leave Ava by her self to take in a deep breathe.

✧✧✧

The French Quarter coven had convened in the lycée's greenhouse for a meeting about Genevieve.

"And who put you in charge?" Genevieve asked Monique who said, "I communed with the ancestors. They said it's time for you tosacrifice yourself."

"Of course. It will be an honor to fulfill my duty to our coven. But it's not quite my time yet."

"The ancestors were very clear. We need for you to die so our community can have the full power of the Harvest."

"Careful, Monique. Not so long ago, I was one of those ancestors. A spirit forced to watch as little by little, witches surrendered everything to vampires. We may no longer live under Marcel's thumb, but I for one don't particularly enjoy answering to Elijah and Ava, either.

"Before I take my leave, I'd like to ensure that you have the power to control your own fate. The Mikaelsons' mother Esther was a powerful witch. Her spell book contains enchantments that we can use to our own ends. I can steal it for our coven and we'll never be held in subjugation again."

"You'll have your sacrifice. But, I have things to do before I die."

✧✧✧

Ava slipped her coat on and walked down the street of the French Quarter, going to make her to her Uncle Elijah in order to talk the vamires into meeting the vampires, humans and werewolf's to come to the witch's annual party.

"You think there gonna come?" Ava asked as they walked side by side, "I partically think, that they will fight us on it."

"Well a fight they shall get, even if I agree hardly with them."

They meet with Diego and the rest of the Vampire Faction about the Feast of Blessings.

Diego said, "You want us to go to a witch even on bended knee and give them a gift.  I'm sorry, but I just remembered. We're busy doing just about anything else that night."

"Diego, this isn't  a request. Your name is on that treaty. Now, if you have any difficulty whatsoever with your new-found position, I'd be more than willing to remove you."

"I never thought I'd see the day. Vampires bowing down to witches." as Ava said, "Everything's going to go well ok, I know it's gonna suck but we'll make the best out of it. I promise."

Diego looked to Ava who nodded to him as a sigh of her keeping her word.

✧✧✧

Elijah and Ava then meet with Francesca, "But you're not asking, are you?" Ava sipped on a glass of white wine as they talked.

"You know it." Ava said with a smile as Francesca laughed.

"Oh, I see it's true what they say about you, Elijah. You make even strong-arming seem noble. Well, the tourists do read this stuff up. Can you imagine what they'd think if they suddenly found out it was all real? I take it you want me at the public show and the private party afterward?"

"That is correct."  as Francesca said, "I'd be happy to attend. And in return, you will owe the humans a favor."

"Mhmm." Ava said before she drunk the rest of her wine before getting up to leave, Elijah behind her.

✧✧✧

"Your people are uniquely poised to set an example for the rest of the French Quarter. Which is why it's important for the wolves to atte"

"Thanks, but no thanks?" Hayley told her as Oliver sighed before saying "Let's hear the man out."

"Come on Hayley, it will bring everyone together." as Hayley said, I"m sorry but didn't the witches not only hate me what's growing inside me but also hate you're guts Ava."

"Trust me the target on my back only grows bigger with each day I take a breathe."

"The witches are the ones that cursed your pack. And they've been nothing but crap to me since I first came to town." as She turns to Elijah and Ava "No. We're not going."

"It's a new day in the Quarter, Hayley. I agree with Oliver. If we're gonna coexist, we have to play ball. We'll send a representative with a gift."

Ava took a breathe of relief. "It it maes you guys feel better you don't even have to stay long, a hour just a gift and you guys can leave. I will give you guys a voice this city is just as much your's as it it is anybody else's."

Hayley took in a breathe before giving Ava a little grin, Ava held her hand out to Hayley and Hayley rolled her eyes reluctantly before taking Ava's hand in comfort.

"We've got this. Just smile and it will be over." as Ava smiled to her leaning her head on Hayley's hand.

"Whatever." Hayley said with a grin, as Ava grinned before she walked off.

When he caught up with her to speak with her privately, Eliah then whispered to her. "That was too easy. Don't trust him. Don't trust any of them."

✧✧✧

Oliver roughly draged Cary, Klaus' distant relative, into St. Anne's for their meeting with Klaus.

"You don't stop squirming, I don't care who you know, I'm gonna kneecap you right here." as Klaus vamp speed to him with a annoyed look on his face.

"When I asked you to bring Cary to me, it was as my guest. Might I recommend you release him before I opt to release you from your mortal coil."

"I found him like you asked, and he jumped me. Now, his pack's been going at mine since the beginning of time. I don't owe him a thing.

"You see, it's that short-sighted attitude that led to the demise of the werewolves."

"I'm pretty sure Marcel and the witches did that." as Klaus said to him, "The packs should have been united. Marcel saw that weakness and he exploited it. If you seek to rebuild with only the Crescents, you may as well stay in your hovels in the bog" as he turned to Cary and smiled kindly.

"I don't believe we've had the pleasure of an introduction."

"Legend says you're descend from our line." as Klaus said, "The legends are true. Come here." as he lead him away and pulled his ring out of his pocket.

"I understand that this ring was passed down through generations of our famly. I need to know what stone it housed."

"I never saw it with a stone."

"Could you ask around for me, mate? Hmm? See what you can find out."

✧✧✧

Diego had came over to meet with Thierry about the plan that Marcel had come up with.

"You can just start a revolution, all on your own, from exile across the river. I mean, like it or not, Elijah's plan is the new reality."

"Elijah and Ava got you bowing down to witches. How long until you're kow-towing to werewolves?"

Diego scoffed before saying, "Right, and who's gonna lead this rebellion, huh? You?"

Marcel then walked down the stairs to join them, "I got a few ideas."

"I remember the last time I stood with you against an Original. Didn't go so well."

"All we gotta do is show that we won't bow down. Make enough noise, they'll leave. I figure we can be a lot louder if we're in it together."

"Look, Elijah Mikaelson's a dick, no doubt. Thing is, with him at least I know where I stand."

"And Ava... she's trying I'll give her that for a peace that's never going to work."

"Do you? We've been watching Klaus. Making deals with witches, holding secret meetings with werewolves. You can't trust these people."

Diego then shouted "You're the one who picked up Klaus' coin! You, Marcel. Maybe T's got a short memory, but I don't. You're a coward."

Marcel lunged at Diego and slammed him down on top of his glass coffee table, which shattered. Thierry immediately jumped in to play peacekeeper.

"Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!"

"When I picked up that coin, I was saving your ass. Klaus was gonna kill all of you. A good leader knows when he's gotta fight another day. Now that day's here. I'm ready. You gonna fight with me?"

"With what? Huh? Look around. All you've got is Thierry and a whole bunch of talk. You guys don't seem to get it. You lost, all right? I picked the winning side, so if you want to start a war, you're fighting against me."

Diego stormed out of Marcel's loft, as Marcel was still angry and disappointed, as Marcel told him, "Time we got more persuasive."

✧✧✧

In the Bayou, Hayley had came out on the porch to join Jackson and Oliver, they stopped talking when she arrived which made Hayley's supicious grow.

"What is this? High School?"

"Why don't you take the hint and mind your own business?"

Hayley grabbed him by the arm, spined  him around, twisted his arm behind his back, and pinned him up against the wall, face-first.

"This is my pack. That makes it my business." as Jackson said, "No need to get all riled up. It's not good for you. Hayley."

"I have tried to play nice." she said while twisting  his arm harder. "The last month of pregnancy is all hormones and mood swings, so unless you want me to snap your arm like a twig, I suggest that you tell me what is going on."

"You can go to hell." as Jackon said, "Knock it off. There's no reason to keep it from her."

"I can think of a reason.  Acutally two. Tall and immortal and wears a pocket scarf. Black hair, wears designer, daddy's the devil."

Oliver fought against her, but she forcefully pined him back down again.

"Uhh!" as Jackson said, "Hayley, you're one of us. You deserve to know. Now, go on." as Hayley reluctantly released him and turned to Jackson for an explanation.

"We made an alliance that's gonna change everything for the wolves."

"An alliance with who?"

"Klaus." as Hayley said, "Tell me everything."

✧✧✧

It was night time and the Feast of Blessings parade had started. The witches marched down the street, and the three currently-alive Harvest girls were hoisted above the crowd on thrones. The girls are each dressed for the element they represented in the Harvest,

Monique in floral earth tones, for earth; Davina in bright red-orange, for fire; and Abigail in white, for air.

Genevieve anxiously watches it all from the sidelines.

Genevieve then said to a fellow witch, "It's time. Klaus will be at the event along with Ava and Elijah, which means the compound will be empty. You know what to do."

Ava watched in the crowd on the sideline, her hair was swept to the side and curled, she wore one of her own designs with a matching boa that swept her shoulders and sparkling sliver heels with a bold red glittery lipstick.

She watched on for Davina, her heart swelled at her dress that Ava made herself, she looked like  princess, the princess to Ava's heart.

Geneieve joined the Harvest girls on stage to greet the crowd. "Now, in accordance with the Fête des Bénédictions, the witches of New Orleans bless you all!"

The crowd cheered.

Genevieve stepped offstage. Monique stepped forward first, and created  a mild earthquake that rumbled the ground below them.

Then, Abigail steps forward and raised her arms to create very strong winds that blew around the crowd of tourists.

Finally, Davina steps forward, turns around, and raises her palm to the sign behind her, which immediately ignites with fire and sets off dozens of fireworks, which makde the crowd cheer again.

Ava bounced on her toes before yelling out, "Go Davina!" as she clapped loudly as Davina smiled to her.

✧✧✧

At the Mikaelson Compound, the witch that Geneeive had sent had entered the compound and began to look around the courtyard and he found Esther's grimiore laying on the table, before he reached out for it.

Klaus intrueppted him, he stood above the balcony. "A little too easy, isn't it? I've been expecting you." as he vamp speed down to face him.

"You're late."

✧✧✧

In the French Quarter, music played as Elijah waited near the entrance and waited for Davina to pass through.

"Davina." Elijah said as Davina said, "Elijah." as Elijah said, "It's lovely to see you. And under far better cicrumstances."

"Is it? My friend Tim is still dead, and your brother's still breathing."

Genevieve appeared behind her as Davina said, "Davina, that's enough. Elijah has been a patron to us this evening. We will show him respect."

Ava had walked through the entrance. "Is everything arlight?" as she saw Davina upset before looking to Genevieve and Elijah.

"Everything fine Ava, Davina was just waiting for you to join her inside." as Ava turned to Davina and smiling.

"Ok, let's go inside, shall we babe?" as she eyed to her walk inside.

Davina sighed before Ava grabbed her arm gently and walked inside with her.

Genevieve turned to Elijah before saying, "Thank you for all of this."

"This isn't for you. You know as well as I that your people would never accept a truce unless we showed them some respect. So be it. Enjoy your party."

Hayley entered just as Genevieve left. Elijah smiled before saying, "Strange. I thought you'd be in the company of your colorful friends."

"Oh you asked for you asked for a representative for the werewolves, so take me or leave me."

Elijah smiled and held his arm out, which Hayley reluctantly took.

✧✧✧

Inside, Monique glared at Davina, who was talking and giggling with some guests, Ava next to her smiling rubbing her back in comfort. Genevieve caught up with her.

"Is something wrong?" as Monique said, "These people came to praise witches. What has she done to prove herself worthy?"

Genevive said, "She's a Harvest girl. Like you." as Monique said, "Our power is a gift from the ancestors. I've had to make sacrifices to honor that gift. I lost my mother, my aunt. Davina has done nothing but stand against us."

"She just needs a little lesson. If there's one thing I'm good at, it's putting people in their place."

Genevieve kicked off the after-party by greeting the guests, as everyone grabbed drink from the bar.

"Welcome. As is our time-honored tradition, you are all welcome to deliver your offerings. It is our custom that no one should be turned away, no blessing be denied."

Guests lined up to bring their offerings to the Harvest girls. First was  Hayley, who smiled at Davina and is about to give her gift to her, but is stopped by an attendant.

She told Hayley to give the gift to Monique, which she did. The next person, Francesca gave their gift to Abigail. Genevieve watches as no one gave their gift to Davina.

Cami behind Genevieve said, "Do you get any gifts?" as Genevieve said, "What are you doing here?"

"Technically, I'm crashing, but it's you I came to see. Don't worry, I just want to say my piece and then I'll leave. Here."

"And what is this?" as Cami said, "An offering, from me. I know we have no reason to like each other, but I want to honor what Elijah has built. What my uncle worked for."

"Oh. So this is about your uncle." as Cami told, "Like I said, I know you have no reason to help me, but Klaus said a long time ago, you were cheated out of life, and if I can't help him, if you can't help him, so will he. And, so I'm asking you, please"

Genevieve opened the gift to find an antique hair comb] "Klaus said you were from this era. And I thought with your red hair..."

Genevieve was touched by Cami's gift, "I had one just like this. Perhaps I can help you."

✧✧✧

The line to give offerings to the Harvest girls continue. Davina had still not received any gifts, and Monique sent Davina smug smile every time she gets a new gift.

Davina, near tears, ran away and bumped into Josh on her way out.

"Josh! What are you doing here?" as Josh said, "What, are you kidding? No way I'd miss out on your big day. Besides, music, wind, fire? The club kid in me is, like, in heaven." as he noticed how sad she is

"You don't look like you're having much fun, though. Hey. Come on. Let's get out of here."

He was about to lead her away before Klaus noticed him. "Joshua. What a fortunate coincidence, finding you here. We have unfinished business."

Davina then said to Klaus, "You need to leave here. Right now."

"Now, to be fair, love, you're not quite as powerful as you once were, are you? You're in no position to give orders." as he vamp-speeds over to Josh and grabbed him by the neck.

"Come along, lad." as Josh said, "Hey can we talk about this?" as Davina followed them into the main room of the party.

"Josh!" Davina said as Ava saw Klaus about to hurt Josh. "Klaus!" she shouted to him making her way towards him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please. We are gathered here today to pay homage to our beloved witches, but one very special witch has been utterly ignored. That seems a little unfair to me."

Klaus handed Davina a small box as his own offering. "No. I don't want your gift."

"I understand why you would reject me, given our past. In truth, many of us here today have been wronged in the conflict which my brother's treaty ended. Your friend Josh was involved in a plot to kill me. It would be well within my right to execute him here and now. But, in the spirit of solidarity, and for your favor, Davina, I hereby pardon him. Josh from this day forward, you have nothing to fear from me. Please."

Ava looked on at him, titling her head at his sudden kindess.

Klaus handed Davina the box before he left the two of them, and Josh beamed in relief.

"So, are you gonna open it?" as as she opens it, and looked stunned when she found a lapis lazuli ring and a small, folded up piece of parchment "What? What is it?"

"It's the spell that makes a daylight rings."

Ava made her way past the crowd after insutling Klaus for his stunt, "D! Are you ok, hell Josh are you?" as Ava looked down to see the ring.

"What is that?" as Davina told her, "It's a daylight ring, it helps vampires walk in the sun." as Ava looked at Josh, "Oh my god, Josh you can walk in the sun now!" as he said, "I know." as Ava bounced on her toes holding his shoulders as Josh did the same.

"I'm so proud of you, and I am so so so so sorry for him, he's a ass." as Davina giggled at her. "I saw nobody was giving you gifts, but coming from me you are the best gift."

Davina blushed red and in doing so, Ava did as well. "But I did get you something." as Ava gave her a box.

Davina gave Josh the daylight and spell, as she opened Ava's gift only to see a diamond butterfly necklace that was strawberry gold.

Davina gasped in awe. "You like it?" Ava asked her as Davina said "I love it, so much." as Ava smirked to herself before she gestured for Davina to turn around as she brushed her hair out of the way in order to put the necklace on her neck.

When she did, Ava put a piece of hair out of her face and tucked behind her ear, Ava towered over Davina, something that Davina didn't mined and like, they shared a quick peck causing Davina to smile and Ava, while Josh fangirled....

✧✧✧

Hayley walked through the party as Klaus caught up with her and wraps an arm around her.

"I hear you made quite an impression with the wolves. My arrangement with them was supposed to be a secret, and yet you forced it out of them. It's very bold. As was your decision to represent them here today, on your own. I trust you'll do nothing to harm our cause." Klaus said as Hayley told him, "Are you really gonnna go behind Elijah's back?"

"Come on! What difference does it make to you as long as your people benefit?"

"If I find out that you are playing some game, trying to manipulate us for one of your schemes-"

Klaus interrputed her saying, "You know, you've come a long way, little wolf. I knew you were tough, I knew you were cunning, but I never knew you were a queen."

A large group of drummers marched into the party. Confused, Hayley, Elijah Ava and Klaus linger nearby and watch them.

"Happy Fête des Bénédictions. We have a message for all of you from Marcel Gerard."

The crowd frowned  and everyone started whispering to each other.

All of the drummers took out straight razors and sliced their wrists open, bleeding all over the floor. The vampires in the room start to get antsy and vamp-out at the smell of blood.

"Control yourseleves. This is a vulgar trick." as he shouted to them, "We don't not violate our agreement."

The lights suddenly went out, and the vampires start feeding on the drummers, as well as other humans at the party. The crowd dissolves into chaos.

Geneive then ran out towards the Harvest girls and grabbed another witch to help. "Get them out of here!"

The chaos continued, and when the lights switch back on, there are dozens of dead/injured humans lying on the ground. On the walls, someone has written "THERE WILL BE NO PEACE" on the wall.

Ava distracted  looked at the bloody words before she was pushed to the floor by another vampire, she grunted on the floor as he hissed his fangs out to her.

Ava struggled with his strength before she yelled out, the vampire's heart was ripped out immediately his blood going onto Ava's face and neck as she shut her eyes before seeing Klaus pick her up by her back and craddle her protectively.

Ava started to hyperventilate her vision blurry and tears inside her eyes. "Are you alright?" Klaus asked her as Ava shook her head, "I can't breathe. I can't breathe." her hand over her chest, her hands and arms numb.

Klaus's listend in on her heart breathe to hear her heart spam in her chest. "Come on." Klaus said leading her away from the violence.

Hayley on the floor said, "Hey!-Elijah!" as Elijah said, "Hayley. It's okay. It's all aright." as he picked her up and helped her out of the party.

✧✧✧

Thierry and Marcel were recapping about the night's events. Thierry then said, "Blood on the walls. Pile of bodies. All in all, I'd say mesaage recieved."

"Did you get Davina out first?" as Thierry said, "As planned, Josh took care of Davina. I made sure the other Harvest girls got out in the clear."

"That was just the warning shot. Now we double down." before they heared Elijah shout, "MARCEL!"

Elijah tackled Thierry and threw him against the building. "Aah!"

Elijah vamp speed so he could be face to face with Marcel. "I warned you." as he shoved Marcel agaisnt the wall. "And yet  still, you return to the French Quarter."

"You gonna kill me, Elijah? Go ahead. But then you won't know what Klaus has got going with that witch in his pocket."

"That's what you really think!" they heard as they stopped to see Ava making her way to the three.

Her makeup was ruined, and her breathes still haven't settled, her skin was cherry and tears were streaming down her cheeks and dried blood stained her skin.

"How dare you!" she said to Marcel. Marcel looked to her, Elijah's still on Marcel said. "Ava, you shouldn't be here."

"No! I should. Everything was going fine, everybody was happy but there you go pulling this and for petty revenge!"

"You wouldn't understand." as Ava said, "I wouldn't. You left bodies everywhere Marcel! People were killed and hurt! Hell I barely made it out alive!"

"Davina could have been hurt! Hayley! My unborn sibling! And that's why I'm pissed!" Ava screamed to him, her iris went fully silver, her scream echoced the alley and it caused the ground to shake violently.

It made Elijah, Theirry and Marcel loose their footing.

"Ava, control yourself." Elijah said to her, holding his finger out making eye contanct with her niece.

"Ava, breathe." Marcel told her

Ava shook her head, "No. I'm not gonna breathe, I'm not going to control myself because you too can't seem to get along to save you're immortal lives! New Orleans is suffering! Nobody can live here dealing with the back and forth of Mikaelson vs vampires, Mikaelson vs witches, Mikalelson vs werewolves. I can't live like this!" Ava said in tears.

"You guys are killing me!" she told them as Marcl said, "You should have never been put in this postion, you can't handle it."

Ava squinted her eyes at him, "I can't handle it? Are you saying that because you couldn't handle it. Besten by Klaus and you lost everything. You go on and on about fairness but the wolves, they can't get peace or justice because what there not worthy enough to be in the Quarter. The witches, hell the witches I know there a rough pact of work and trust me they are, but they never would have been if you had giving them a chance to be better, to be a coven.  To not have Davina be a weapon. There's alawys going to a person climbing at the top for power, somebody alawys going to want to rule, but it's clear as the goddamn night sky that neither you or Klaus care."

"You only care about power and getting you're way. I didn't want to be hands on, I'm not just going to be better than you Marcel. I'm going to be better than anybody who claimed to be the ruler. I'm not going to be a princess. I'm going to be a Queen. I will give fairness to all factions, better than you or anyone else can."

"And those who get in you're way?" Marcel asked her looking into her sliver eyes, Ava titled her head before saying, "Nobody's going to find the guts too."

"You've lost control, Thierry was right." as Ava said, "Thierry can graceful kiss my ass and so can you too Marcel, you fucking jerk."

"Don't do this Ava-" as Ava turned about to walk away before she screamed "What?!" it caused the windows above to shatter.

"Oh, whatever shall I do? I suppose I could just ask him." Elijah said to him going back to the question Marcel asked him eariler.

"Yeah. Make sure he tells you all about the secret meetings with the werewolves. That is, if he's still speaking to you once he knows that you killed me." Marcel said as Ava said, "You honestly think you're life matters to him Marcel, he took everything you've own."

"And decides, I'm in the picture now. I've replace you, not the favorite son anymore now aren't you?"

Thierry picked himself off of the ground before Elijah asked, "Do you not know me?"

Elijah shoved his fist into Marcel's chest and grabbed his heart, When Thierry jumped in to protect him, Elijah did the same to Thierry who groaned in pain.

"For you're violation." Elijah said as Ava out of mindless rage held her hand and telekinetically ripped Thierry's heart out herself. She watched as Marcel kneeled to his body.

Ava gasped in shock, not knowing she had the power to do that, she dropped Thierry's heart to the ground quickly backing away from it as she looked down at her blood stained hand, it sticked to her fingers like honey staning every bit of her skin.

She even tried wiping it off on her cheeks but it only stained there too, just caking more blood to her body. 

"Ava." Elijah said to her having full intent to kill to Theirry's himself before Ava bet him too it.

"I-I-I killed him, oh my god I killed him." she cried to herself starting to shake taking steps back farther, her hands shaking.

"Ava!" Elijah said as Ava just looked to him and backed away slowly, "No! No." as she rushed away from the scence.

Marcel started to cry, and before Elijah left to comofort his niece, he picked up Thierry's heart from the ground and said, "You live or die according to my will. Try to rememebr that."

Marcel started to cry and when Elijah left, he rushed over to Thierry's body.

✧✧✧

Klaus had caught up with Genevieve after the party was unceremoniously shut down.

"You left without my offering." as Genevieve said, "You're vampires ruined my party."

Klaus said, "Oh, they're not my vampires anymore, love. Although, Marcel certainly took a page out of my book for dramatic effect. Look, I owed Davina some consolation because I killed her first love."

"I do try to make up for my wrong-doings. As with our little quarrel earlier. So, here." as he handed her a gift. "I picked it out earlier tonight. A friend of yours gave me a hand."

"And what friend was that?"

"Well, open it. See for yourself." as  she opens the box to find the witch's severed hands resting inside "Did you really think I would leave my mother's grimoire unprotected?"

"A century ago, I dreamed of what it would be like to know you. Now I'm glad I didn't. I might have been naive enough to fall for you, or fear you, but I learned a lot in death. And trust me, Klaus Mikaelson- It's you who should be afraid of me."

"Pity. I will miss the sex."

"Your friend Cami showed up tonight. Her offering was quite sweet. So, I gave her hope that I would lift Kieran's hex, but there is no hope. Or if there was, there isn't now."

"If the priest dies, then believe me, you will follow swiftly after him."

Genevieve laughed before saying,  It would be foolish of you to kill me, a potential ally, in defense of some powerless human who is, by the way, sleeping with your enemy Marcel."

✧✧✧

Hayley was pacing around the outside by a fire as she talked to Jackson.

"I've learned my lesson. At first I was against your plan. I thought that we should just live with Elijah's treaty, but after that party, those innocent people. There will never be a peace. The weak will always be at the mercy of whoever is calling the shots."

"It's survival of the fittest. We need to protect ourselves. And we we need to protect each other."

"We need to use Klaus' help while he's still willing to give it. But, Jackson, from now on, you have to tell me everything. And no matter what, we do not trust Klaus."

✧✧✧

Back at the Mikaelson Compound, Klaus returned home to find Elijah waiting for him, with his hands still bloody from killing Thierry.

"Well, I see that you've already avenged the little wolf. But judging by your look, you're still out for blood."

"If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results, then surely my quest for your salvation ranks me as one of the maddest of men."

"Come on, then. What horrible deed has the bastard done this time?"

"Do you know, in the past, I actually appreciated the methods to your manipulations? However, now, here we are, poised on the brink of a new era which will benefit not only your home but your children, and you go behind my back to conspire with wolves."

"Conspire is hardly the word I would use for a family council. Lest you forget, Elijah, they are my family as much as any Mikaelson. A name, in truth, I cannot even call my own."

"How casually you disavow 1,000 years of allegiance towards you."

"And now that I've found the remnants of my other family, am I to ignore their plight? I would've thought you'd support my desire to help them, when in doing so, I help Hayley, and the child and Ava."

"Do not question my allegiance towards that child. You're daughter Niklaus, just took her first life today."

Klaus looked to him, "What?" as he asked, "Was it human?" fearing Ava had unlock her wolf side as Elijah said, "No it was that of a vampire, but what difference doess it make? That will destory her Niklaus. She's already in tears because of this life, she shouldn't have been brougth into a life where she was pulled into this violence."

"So you're saying that she's better off without me as her father?" as Elijah stayed quiet to her.

"Do not question my allegiance towards that child or Ava."

"Oh, and I suppose your affection for Hayley has nothing to do with your tireless dedication. Yes, you see, I saw how you cared for her tonight. For Ava.  Called her name in the dark. The zeal with which you destroy those who would harm her."

"I have denied every single impulse I have ever had for that woman. Out of some misbegotten respect for intentions that you don't even have."

"I'm warning you..." as Elijah said, "I'm warning you. I've forgiven you. I have stood by you. I've forsaken every single one of my desires in the name of your ridiculous redemption. No more. If I want something I'll take it. And nothing nothing will stand in my way."

✧✧✧

Klaus had arrived at Rousseau's to talk to Cami.

"Klaus, what are you-" as Klaus said, "I came here to apologize. I've made a terrible mistake."

"Whatever it is, you should sleep it off. I'm sure it can wait 'til morning."

"You went to Genevieve. She was moved by your plea. She may even have cured Kieran. But I insulted her. And as a means of revenge, she is refusing him aid. Kieran will die because of me, and it will be a horrible death."

"Why are you telling me this?" as Klaus said, "Because I believe that secrets are a poison. They need to be spat out. Like your secret... about your time with Marcel."

"Isn't that what you wanted? You compelled me to go out with Marcel. You made me your spy. And maybe it's your fault we got together, and you're just mad because you didn't get to control it."

"You tell Marcel if I see him again, I'll kill him."

✧✧✧

Music played as the werewolves all hanged out together outside around a bonfire. Eve and Elijah were together talking nearby.

"You don't need to keep coming out. I'd tell you if something was wrong. But she's doing okay. The girl has a natural gift for leading. She surprised everyone."

Elijah smiled and watched Hayley laugh and talk to her family. "Not everyone."

"Do you want to join us?" as Elijah said, " What I want Is for that girl to be happy. Don't tell her I was here." as Elijah disappered.

✧✧✧

Outside of Marcel's Loft. Marcel had covered Thierry's body and douses it in alohcol.

"This is Thierry Vanchure. Mean-ass horn player, lover of feisty women-witch, vampire, and human alike." as he sighed. 

"I rebuilt this city with him and he always had my back. Even when I screwed up and forgot to have his. And now All I can do is promise you this, T. I won't let you die in vain. I will take back our city."

Vampires then started to jump down from rooftops around Marcel, including Diego.

"Going up against the Originals? For real, no backing down"

"No backing down." Marcel said to them.

✧✧✧

Back in Ava's room. Ava rushed to the bathroom before she threw up in the tiolet, she gagged multiply times after yet again picturing Theirry's heart in her hands.

She took a towel and started to wipe around her hands and neck, as she grew teary eyed, her iris still not having fade from their own bright sliver.

"I'm a monster." she cried to herself wiping and smuding her own lipstick.

She cried before she sighed to herself looking down to see her own palms spark with power and glow.

"What the hell am I?" she questioned to herself as she walked around her bathroom the lights flickered going in and out as she stood around. 

She jerked her hand out moving the desk and drawers and making sketchs of her art books swirl around the room, a sliver light flashed through her and it glowed brighter with every moment.

Her eyes closed as she took in deep breathes before opening them again to have her eyes return back to brown.

All the sketchs fell back on the floor and so did everything else. "You know who you are Ava, You are Ava Valetina Lopez Mikaelson if you like it or not and like it or not, you are not human... Well not anymore...."

"And theses people in this city want you dead, of course they would because you're freaking sperm donor is a world wide meance, congratulations." as she slapped her forehead before flopping down on her bed.

She blew her cheeks out before seeing she had recieved a text from Francesca. She rolled her eyes before seeing it read, "Come by you're store, I left you a little present."

She let her phone fall back down to her side before she grabbed her coat, slipping it on making her way to her store.

When she got there, she noticed a brand new sign, it was in cursive writing and it read, "𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆" with a rose  it made Ava smile ear to ear and her eyes to water, before she got her keys out and walked inside.

She was awe at what she found, the cobblestone wall was painted white and hung photos of modern day art and and even pictures Ava had taken of New Orleans when Klaus allowed her to go out into the world. The floor was polished and shimmered, the windows clear and clean with mannequin's wearing Ava's work and design pics.

She also had several shelfs holding accessories and shoes and hats, It was perfect and it was everything to Ava.

She put her hand over her mouth before she collasped to the floor tears overwhelming her as if she hadn't cried enough for the night.

Unware to her Francesca, was standing outside on the sidewalk as she watched Ava inside looking at everything before she smirked to herself.

✧✧✧

The coven had gathered to discuss Geneieve's fate.

"You failed us." as she told her, " I told you. It will take time."

"Do you think the ancestors care about your excuses? The vampires attacked us. We can't retaliate until we possess our full strength. Your sacrifice is the final step."

Monique held out the Harvest athame, and Genevieve began gasping due to Monique's spell. Suddenly, the ancestors begin channeling through Monique again like eariler.

"Nous concedumus sa vie a Genevieve. Si elle hecatage a filia de Mikaelson." Monique said in a trance.

Genevieve gasping asked, "What are they saying?" as Monique told her, "They told me to let you live. But in exchange, they want another offering. One of their choosing."

"Tell me. Whatever it is they want, I will make sure they get it. I swear it."

"The ancestors want us to kill Klaus's children." as Genieve looked shocked and afraid.

✧✧✧

𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭...

💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 6.1K 58
Ranked #23 in #klausmikaelson stories โ˜บ๏ธ *** "Did I make the great Klaus Mikaelson care for someone like me?" *** in which Rebekah returns to take ca...
221K 6.9K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
119K 5.2K 44
"She's been through more hell then you'll ever Know. But, thats what gives her edge... You can't touch a woman who wears pain like the grandest of d...
1.7M 63.6K 41
Ophelia Armstrong never intended for her life to be anything out of the ordinary. All she ever wanted to do was finish school, meet a nice person, se...